Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Hooked up with a new guy Sunday into pipe smoking. He's married so we met at my house, just to hang out and see if we clicked. He was nervous but after a few beers and some pipe smoking, he relaxed. He was about 6 foot tall, 55, mostly dark hair and bearded, and said safe only. So anyways, I manage to get him to let me see his cock, and man it was beautiful. 7.5", sorta fat, and uncut! I sucked it asap and he didn't flinch...lol. I stopped only to take off all my clothes, then went right back to work on his cock. I kept him edging and finally turned around and asked him to just finger my hole a while, to which he agreed. So he gets off couch, goes behind me and starts rubbing my hole. I hand him lubed so he can work his fingers inside me, and soon as he does I start moaning just to encourage him. He kept puffing on his pipe and I'm about to cum, so I beg him to let me feel his cock rub my hole. He starts rubbing it hard on my hole, and I'm going nuts. I beg him to do it more, and he finally gets the courage to start pushing inside me little at a time. I cant stand it and push back on his cock all the way. He's silent and I worry I've pushed to far, so I tell him how good it feels and ask him to ride me slowly. And man he did. Nice n steady fuck as he's smoking his pipe, and I'm dripping cum and breathing his smoke. I finally beg him to drop his load up my ass, and he picks up pace and without making a noise I feel his cock twitch in my ass. I jerk off fast and shoot all over the front of couch. Lol. Man it was a huge load. Heplops out, goes to bathroom for a few minutes before coming out all dressed and ready to go. He was hurried, but nice. Said we'd have to do it again sometime. My hole was dripping for hours. He had one big load up my ass.

• Like 1

Got home and had messages on A4A from two guys visiting from out of town that I had talked to last night. One was free now and another later in the evening.

Went over to the first one's hotel and he unloaded right up my ass after giving me a good pounding. Messaged the second guy and told him I was free to come over and he gave me his hotel/room number. I think he was a little surprised to find my hole already loaded, but didn't hesitate to fill me up again.

All in all, a good evening.

• Upvote 4

Nothing exciting, but I at least got two loads.

A friend was feeling down yesterday, so I went over to his place to hangout. We talked, played some video games, and then cuddled on the couch. Well, it's impossible for me to cuddle and not have sex of some sort.

Oh, he loves being awoken to his dick being sucked ... so when he fell asleep and was snoring like he anyways does when asleep, I carefully extricated myself from his arms ... got on my knees ... took his dick out through his boxers ... and sucked his dick (about 6.5" but thick).

Funny enough he only woke up as he started busting his first load in my mouth. He held my face into his crotch as hard as he could, and came twice back-to-back. So technically two loads I swallowed.

I love the taste and feel of cum in my mouth ... lately it's all I want xD.

• Upvote 1

Got lucky last night. Got a message on a chat site from a 22 yo saying he was staying a few days in town at a friend's house. He liked older guys and was into fucking daddies. I am not rally into young guys but hell, why not, if he wanted to fuck? Contacted him and arranged for him to come over at 8pm. At 7.30 got a text if it was OK for his friend to come over as well? His friend (24 yo) was not into daddies at all but liked to watch and maybe take some pictures?. Sure, why not?

At 8pm they were at the door. Guy was a cutie,  but his friend was fucking sexy! Anyway, Guy and I started making out. He naked, me in a jock. Very nice cut 7" (you don't see cut cocks very often around here). Friend was sitting in a chair watching massaging his crotch. I was sucking Guy who had no problem getting hard as a rock in seconds. And all of a sudden Friend apparently decided he was too horned up not to join. Undressed and joined the fun. Hot 7" beercan thick cock and great hairy body (and that sexy face!)

Fuck, the young ones have such a stamina. Spent the next hour and a half being spitroasted by those two. No one even mentioned condoms. Guy fucked me hard while I sucked Friend. Guy came and switched places with Friend. I had a little problem accommodating that thick cock, but he got it in ballsdeep after a while and started fucking with deep strokes. Hit my prostate over and over and I started leaking precum in my jock while I sucked Guy back to life. Friend came in my hole after 15 mins of plowing and switched places again with Guy. This went on for about 1.5 hours. They sometimes switched without cumming but in the end I ended up with three loads in my ass and one down my throat (wasn't planned but he could not hold back and squirted a big load). I came while Friend was fucking me deep again.

Guy said they had to go (while Friend looked like he wanted another round). They dressed and left. When leaving, with Guy already halfway down the stairs Friend said "I know where you live now, and have your nickname,  would like to come back sometime.". Told me he would never have contacted me himself (and I wouldn't contact him because of his age preference for 18-30 on the site), but this had been fucking hot he said. Hell yes! Told him to send me a message when he was in the mood :-)

When they were gone I realized Friend hadn't taken any pictures....fuck! Would have loved to have a few pics of that session.

• Upvote 4

FT. MYERS - Got in late tonight, cruised Adam4Adam long enough to get an older top (50) to come dump a load.  He had no pics, just stats.  Said he had an 8" cock.  He was 5 mins early so I had to open the door for him.  I immediately got ass up on the bed, not seeing him at all.  He ate my hole really softly for about 2 minutes then lubed up his cock.  He slid in rather easily and it sure didn't feel like 8".  But as he was stoking inside my hole that cock grew…. and grew.  Yeah, it was 8" and he was getting in me deep.  He stopped about 4 minutes into the long strokes and said he was about to come.  "Please breed me," I said.  He starting pumping me again and was soon coating my insides with a huge load.  When he slid out and left the room I went to the mirror to see my hole --- it was holding that cum in except for a tiny bit that was leaking out.  Such a hot sight! 

I wasn't able to find another load.  Tomorrow hopefully will be a better turn out wherever I end up!

• Upvote 2

Spent an evening last night with my sixty-something fuckbuddy, although having moved quite a way away now from where I was (having moved last month), it was so good to see him. He fucked me bare and he managed to get another young guy over who he had met online (he was 20, he'd never done bareback before and had only been with one guy) and we both fucked him bare and shot in him. First time I had ever topped bare, being mostly bottom, and I loved it. Felt fucking immense feeling my load shoot into his ass. Starting to think there's a new side of me developing, wanting to fuck guys bare rather than being fucked bare...

• Upvote 2

MM, what a night and I feel good now.  Started on Adam looking at pics and this well hung guy I've had my eye on asked me over to hang out.  He was only looking to get sucked, but his sweet load tasted so good.  We hung out a while longer and he wanted it again so I blew him once more.  Told me next time he was going to breed me.

On my way home I noticed another guy had hit me up on Scruff.  I responded back and thought he was gone as it had been over an hour.  

I get home and hadn't heard from the guy from scruff but saw someone really close I'd chatted with who I knew to be a top.  I messaged him, offered my ass and he disappeared.  About an hour later he responds saying he wants it and I invite him over.  He asked me if I had a condom though, so was not happy about that.  Profile said he was on PREP so I was hoping he'd stealth me but alas he used it properly and came inside the condom.  He did leave it for me though so I did get to taste his sweet cum.

While I'm getting fucked by safe Grindr guy, Scruff guy responded back.  He was still 'fucking horny' as well and I thought what the hell.  Said he was a top but I ended up sliding my fat 8 incher and fucking him for a while.  He was so tight I couldn't finish in him since he pushed me out.  I wanted to sit on his cock though and while it wasn't as big as mine he used it just right and gave me my third load of the night, first in the ass. 

Got back home again and got hit up by another guy on grindr.  When he asked me about bb I answered "sometimes".  I mean it's not a lie, I had been fucked safe earlier in the evening.  Althout its pretty late, he was really horny and came over for an anon bb fuck, and left me the biggest load in my hole.  All in all not a bad night.  

All in all 4 loads the way I like them and a fifth as an alternate.  Not too bad a night before my weekend.  Oh and hung guy from the beginning of the night wants to come over after work to breed me.

• Upvote 2

Been chatting with a guy for a few weeks and finally both had time yesterday. Older poz daddy/bearish. Went over to his place, he loved to to rim my whole after making out for an hour. Short thick dick that he kept ramming against my hole. He wasn't getting very deep... until he shot his load, whispering "here's my poz cum deep in your butt" as he shot... wow. Came right after that. 

• Upvote 1