Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Haha typing this just before I go to bed ... just got home.

I went with a friend to watch the fireworks at National Mall / Park in downtown DC. After that we decided to go to Cobalt, a gay club.

Started out bad, hardly anyone there. But by 12:30 AM the crowd got huge, with a lot of visitors. One in particular caught my eye, a black guy about 5'10" and muscular (not overly though).

Eventually he grabbed me to dance and before I know it he's got his hands down my shorts rubbing and squeezing my ass, with a finger fingering my hole. He did this while licking, sucking, kissing, and biting my neck. I knew he wanted to fuck, and I was so drunk I let it happen. And his dick was huge. A solid 9" and thick enough to stretch even my throat.

Told my friend I wasn't feeling well and had to head out ... we get to his hotel up the street and in no time I whip out his dick and start deep throating him. He positioned me so I was on top and he rimmed my ass good and deep with his tongue.

After a few minutes he puts me on my back, spits on his dick, and slowly slides his dick in my hole with only spit for lube. Hurt like hell but I wanted it.

Once balls deep I beg him to fuck me and breed my hole. He slowly starts to fuck until he's slamming into my hole hard and rough. He alternates between sucking my nips and making out with me ... I wrap my legs around his neck and moan loudly like a slut in heat.

He fucks me for about a good 40 minutes and slams in one last time ... so hot feeling his dick thicken, throb, and flood my hole. Pretty big load too.

He finishes by rimming my flooded hole and eating out his load, and I suck his dick clean.

There was no discussion about condoms or status ... pure random sex. Too bad he couldn't go for more than one round.

We quickly got dressed and went back to the club (my friend left).

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 1

Made another 3 day weekend ( Thurs thru Sat)  and about noon  on Friday a guy who has bred my hole in the past hit me up- I had already begun hosing out, and  told him  I needed a little more time to be sure there would be  no surprises for him- he was about to  hit the gym and would check with me after he finished. I used the garden hose (private back yard)  and got  really deep and  drained clear- then decided to mow the  back yard(naked) as long as I was there- finished  mowing, used the garden hose to rinse off ,gave a light rinse again and  it was spotless still- got online and let him know I was good. About 5 minutes later I heard the mailbox chime on the  site, checked and it was him- fresh out of the gym and about 4 minutes away. He arrived, pulling up the drive to the bedroom door, walked in and I  began sucking him . He seemed a little spun, but was able to get hard, and once he was good and hard, I spit on my hand and  wet my hole- he began fingering it and then  stood up from the BJ chair, I moved to the bed and bent over. He slid in and pounded about 5 minutes before  shooting, as he pulled out  I went back down on his cock and sucked him clean of the traces of cum. When he dressed and left, I got back on, and had another couple of guys looking- trying to get them to come was a challenge- one was very eager- but when I tried to get a commitment form him, he stopped e mailing ( fucking jacker !) The other guy then said he was headed to the pool for a swim and would look for me in an hour. I kept hunting, but there were no guys  looking. About an hour later, the guy who went swimming came back on, and I hit him up- he wanted a fuck and go, and wanted me in a blindfold ! (I had seen his pics, so that was a little lost on me..) But, I had played with one of my anon buds on Thursday, and had the blindfold out and handy, so I gave him the address, and he said he was  on his way. As  he came down the street, I slipped on the blindfold, got on my knees, and popped the bedroom door open . He pulled up, a minute later I heard  his car door shut, and  then he entered the room. I fumbled and found his groin, worked his cock out and into my mouth, and sucked him  down  until he was  hard. I had poppers and lube out, and I heard him hit the poppers- he face fucked me a few more times before telling me to bed over the bed. I still had the earlier load in me ,and with some spit from  my mouth he pushed in my ass, moaned, and began fucking, telling me to push my ass out-not sure if  I was pushing the other guys cum out or if it had pretty much absorbed, but the  guy was really into fucking, and kept putting the popper bottle  under my  jockstrap band as he rutted. He seemed to love  an open and sloppy hole, and I did my best to  give him what he wanted--and all too soon, he  grunted and gave me what I wanted--pumping  a load somewhere into my guts. Ashe pulled out, I slipped back to the floor and fumbled my way ( I was blindfolded after all) back to his cock and sucked him for a good minute,savoring the cum and ass slick on his cock,before he pulled out and pulled up his shorts, and left. I waited until I heard the car start up, then got up and removed the blindfold, locked the door, and got back online--but there was no one else ready and looking. A little after 5p, and a local bar was doing $2 cocktails, so I headed off and  hung out there fro a couple hours, totally forgetting about the 2 loads in my ass. Ran into one of my fist tops there, and we chatted and talked a bit-he had a friend with him-non-English speaker- so after a bit, I wandered off and mixed with a few other guys-but no action. A tad buzzed, I left the bar and went to dinner at a pizza place, then returned home and back online.Still no action-even BBRT was calm-only 6 bottoms ass up looking  for anon loads ads were in the hook up now section. Needing to piss, I got up and wandered outside to the  yard, and I let a steady stream  fly. Zipped back up and  started back inside, and realized the leg of my shorts  felt wet-thought it was a little piss, but once back in the chair, I realized from the smell it was old cum. I sort of wiped off my hole with the cum streaked shorts, and since it was late gave up on any more play and went to bed.

Woke Saturday morning, and decided  I would get some yard work done fast and early- so headed out for a fast cup of coffee- about halfway to the donut shop, I farted out another load of very old by now cum-- so it was  drive thru  only for me--and then home before my car reeked of old fish ! LOL

• Upvote 2

Went over to a hot bottom's place this afternoon, expecting to give him a quick load.  During our Grindr chat, he was clear he was all bottom, despite his thick 8.5" cock.  I arrived, and he insisted on giving me a relaxing massage.  While rubbing me down in a jock, his hard cock kept grazing my ass.  I flipped him over, and got in a 69 position, with his tongue buried in my hole.  After my hole and his cock are all wet, I turn around and grind my ass on his rock hard cock while we make out.  It's clear that this bottom now wants my ass.  He hands me some fresh poppers, I slap some lube on my hole, and sit on his cock.  He pushes every inch inside, and I start riding him hard.  He got incredibly verbal, pushing me on my back and deep dicking my hole, telling me his going to breed me deep.  I've gone from top to submissive cum slut, begging for his load.  He bred me deep and I shot all over his face.  As I left, all he said was "enjoy my cum, slut" and slapped me on the ass.  Never discussed status, and still filled with his load.

• Upvote 6

Polish guy came back for more tonight. Spent two hours nailing me and again dumped three loads in me. Told me that one of the 5 guys he lived with was his brother. He never told him he had sex with men. Big taboo. Told him to cum back anytime if he needed ass to fuck:-). The guy has a magic dick and shoots massive loads. Plus it's all very anon, which suits me fine..

• Upvote 4

This 20s twink I've been talking to wanted to get fucked this last weekend. So, he came over and we hung out. He wanted to get loaded by as many guys as possible before he had to go to work. Put an ad up and had two guys come over and breed his hole before he had to go. So a total of 3 loads for him with mine at the end :)

• Upvote 2

Rainy day..spent the afternoon in the market cottage wanting dick either in my arse or down my throat. Sucked and swallowed 6 blokes and finally got fucked and cummed in me by a younger buck...awesome.

Rainy day..spent the afternoon in the market cottage wanting disk either in my arse or down my throat. Sucked and swallowed 6 blokes and finally got fucked and cummed in me by a younger buck...awesome.

• Upvote 2

A guy with a gh hit me up the other day to suck another load out of me. It was hard getting our schedules to match up, but they finally did tonight. I went over there and walked up to his gh and he sucked me for awhile. Eventually he offered up his ass and I began to fuck him through the gh. After a few minutes, he asked me to come around to the bedroom where he was on all fours and fuck him proper. I pounded his hole for about 25 min straight only taking a break to rim him for a bit before returning to fucking him. He asked me if I was close so I sped up and dumped a load in him. I wiped off and he told me to hit him up anytime. I will definitely take him up on that offer.

• Upvote 1

Had a buddy text me Sunday asking if I could stop by as he was loaded up and horny. Walked in and he was sporting a bigger than normal erection. I quickly went to my knees swallowing that white monster in one gulp. He started talking dirty to me wanting ne to be rough with my tongue and teeth. He started moaning so I also played and slurped the family jewels, all the while looking at his recent family portrait on the wall. Went quickly back on the prick and was soon rewarded with his large five day load. Swirled it around a bit and then swallowed it down getting my daily intake of protein. Oh how I like to get it fresh from the tap. I still made it home before wife got off work!

New bookstore experience. After playing with a couple guys, the crowd started to die off. There were a couple guys playing and 2 of us looking. The other guy was my age and handsome, he didn't seem into me so I watched a flick and jacked. Came out of the booth and passed the guy, as I circled around there he was, in the aisle shorts around his ankles on his knees jacking his hard cock. I walked up to him, pulled out my hard cock and he swallowed it. He was talented so I didn't last long and shot down his throat. Fucking hot out in the middle of the arcade.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

I posted my normal CL ad

Unload in my hole - Have you ever wanted to slide your bare cock into a warm tight hole and fuck it until you pump your seed inside? I can help you out with that.

Evenings only. Looking to host. Send me a pic of your cock.

I got an email with two blurry cock pics. It didn't look too large, but I was willing to start with it. ;)

When the guy showed up at my place, I saw that he was a lean, light-skinned black dude probably in his 30s. I brought him inside, and after I got the dog calmed down we got naked in the bedroom.

I sucked him hard, and his cocked turned out to be a nice, solid 7" by 6". After making me deep throat it a few times, he bent me over the side of the bed. He tried to go in with just spit, but I stopped him and applied some lube. He second attempt was super hard and fast. I yelped a bit and asked for more lube. He was more gentle the second time, and when I indicated I was ready he began pumping hard and fast again. He re-positioned me a few times wanting more arch in my back or switching from legs spread to legs together. After a good 10-15 minutes of steady, deep fucking, he asked where I wanted the load. I told him to give it to me, and he upped the speed and intensity. After a few, he moaned and held still while I felt his cock throbbing out his load.

He was headed back into his clothes almost immediately. He was out the door within 2 minutes after cumming. He did say he was in town on business for two day, so I invited him to cum again.

Met up with a buddy this weekend.  Poz undectable.  I'm neg.  We fuck raw of course.   Started off with a three way where the 3rd wanted banged with rubbers.  He was super tight.  Buddy then focused on me after we both fucked the third a few times.

Rubbers off and his big 8" curved dick was ready for my tight hole.  He showed the third what a good bottom I was and how I love to take those loads raw.  Had me up on all fours fucking doggy style at the end of the bed.  Then moves me to the center of the bed and fucks me.  Grabs the poppers and I knew I was gonna get his load.  Fucks me and goes all the way in and I can feel his dick throb as he unloads deep in me.  He says in me and we slide flat on the bed.  After a few minutes ass is back in the air and he is fucking me again.  His dick never left my ass.  Again another great fuck and he unloads #2 in me.  Another 10 or 15 minutes pass and I work him for load #3 for the night.  I got three loads in me Saturday night.  Went to bed with them in me.

Sunday rolls around and the afternoon hits.  Before he leaves I want more.  Again doggy style I got one load.  Then he wanted to push me to new limits with his big dick.  That was load #4   The final load was pure bliss.  He wanted to push my limits.  This time I was on my back.  Instantly his big dick hit my prostate.  He fucked me fast and hard.  I was screaming like a bitch.  I was in sensory overload as he kept pounding my hole and hitting the prostate.  He dumped load #5 in me and the end results was a dripping hole of cum.  Dripping out of my ass and as my ass is up over the edge of the bed it's dripped into a puddle onto the floor.

5 loads of cum in me this weekend.  Best buddy!

Dripping out

• Upvote 9

DECATUR, IL - On Tuesday night I ended up in small town midwest USA…. and I didn't expect much.  On Scruff I found a guy I had been chatting with previously was about 8 miles from my location.  It ended up he was there for work like me and when he got off work he was more than happy to come deliver an anonymous cum & go load at my hotel.  Was a simple scene, nothing out of the ordinary except he used a lot of lube!!  I'm usually a spit guy when I top, but he was definitely a lube user!  I was happy to get any action there so I went to bed with his load in my ass.  It was still there this morning when I showered!  Happy Breeding Guys -- I'm in Charlottesville tonight

Did a lunchtime sauna visit, got two loads in my arse . Anyway I heard two blokes talking about a cruising wooded area which uunbelievably is a 5 min walk from my house..... and I never knew. I drove there this evening, hot guy with an eLectrical maintenance shirt jacket on, I sucked that guy in the woods and I turned around whilst he fingered my cummy hole he was hesitant about fucking me, asked if I had condoms,,, er No,, sucked him more, nice thick uncut dick, someone else walked through the trees, tall stocky bloke and presented his cock for sucking, I obliged, the other bloke win a wedding ring on btw, decided o fuck me, shorts around my ankles sucking this other bloke who also was holding my arse cheeks open, I was fucked hard and he was really moaning, he came right up my arse balls deep, the other guy moved I thought he was leaving, he moved to my arse and felt my cummy hole and just shoved it in me, I was then sucking the electricians cock clean tasting all the previous cum loads mixed together. He left and the new guy was fucking me really hard, I pushed back on a tree for support, he came in my cum lubed hole and asked me to clean it I did he went, just a few guys mooching around just wanted sucking off, not one cut cock, everyone tonight was uncut, 4 out of 6 gad wedding rings on, really exciting place and evening. Anyone local to me, message me and I will tell you where this rampant place is .awesome.

• Upvote 5