Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

My last 3 loads were last night.

I stopped off on my way home at a cruising area and before long had a guy coming on to me.

Being a good slut I never refuse any man if he is in need shooting his load somewhere warm. Before long he had me gagging on his cock, he rammed it to the back of my throat and started fucking. I love guys raping my throat as hard as possible.

Anyway, we must have been making some noise as before long I felt someone fingering my ass then felt their tongue lubing me up.

I felt back to help lines up and was really pleased to not feel a rubber.

So there I was with one guy throat fucking me and another fucking my ass. They started to kiss while fucking both end and before long the guy in my throat fed me a quite decent sized load.

I had no choice but to swallow his cum (although I always do) as he pushed his cock deep to the back of my throat while he emptied his rather large hairy balls into my throat.

This in turn made the guy in my ass cum, I was in heaven. I was just about to zip up and leave when I noticed a guy in the shadows who had been watching us. I just motioned for him to come over then bent over to give him full access.

He didn't take a second before he was deep inside me. Obviously watching the other guys fuck me had turned him on as within a few minutes he said (the only time he spoke) I'm gonna cum and I see you take it then before I could answer he was ramming deep into me and unloading.

I came home with 3 unknown mens seed in my body... I'm going back there shortly as it's a nice day to see how many horny guys are around in the daytime...

I'll let you know how I get on later!

I've been pretty busy! Gotta keep that tally up! I stealthed bred a furry sub pig last week, left him full..This weekend, sucked off a hot married guy and rimmed him. Later in the day, I needed hole again and found a hot furry cub on Grindr who was begging for cum, and had a sweet hungry hole, so I went and plowed him deep and left him well-used and loaded. Hoping he'll be a repeat! My handicapped married buddy is needing dick again too, so I hope to go take care of him and breed him in the next day or two, when he has the place to himself. It's been a great month so far lots of hungry bottoms for me  :)

• Upvote 4

Been chatting with an Arab guy for weeks. He would be here on business and wanted to fuck a hairy guy and we finally met. Nice size dick with a big mushroom head. I was disappointed when he shot his load after only a few thrusts. He actually apologized. He had been horny for weeks without getting to fuck a guy. Where he lives homosexuality is illegal. He only gets to fuck guys when he is traveling.

After a while I nursed his dick back to life and it took him about 15-20 mins of fierce fucking to dump a second load.

Came back the next day for some more before heading off to Brussels.

• Upvote 5

Just had a grinder hookup with a hot black stud near me. He seemed pretty discrete and nervous when I first walked in his back door. (Guess his roommate was home). He pulled out a massive cock and I got to town sucking him hard. Probably 9 inches of thick hard black meat. Tasted so sweet. He stripped me down and threw me on all fours and tounged my ass for a few min. I took a hit of some poppers he tossed me, and asked if he had lube and a rubber (yeah I know). He grabbed them both, lubed up my ass and started sliding his cock up and down my cheeks. With a few thrusts he was in and slowly started pounding away. I took a quick look back and realized he never even put the rubber on. He was embarrassed and pulled right out and I just said fuck me. His eyes glowed and he rammed his cock back in my greedy hole. It didn't take more than a few min until I felt his thrusts get quicker and his body shudder. My ass instantly felt flooded and I honestly was never turned on more in my life. I was just bred by a black stud for the first time. I just laid there for a few minutes feeling the wetness inside me as he cleaned up. He got dressed, I threw on my clothes and left pretty quick. Hoping I get a call back soon for another load :)

• Upvote 4

If you seriously want him to fuck you again you need to do 2 things. One is let him know that you liked his cum in your hole.

Second is to be ready & available on his schedule. It doesn't matter what city, state, or country -- There is ALWAYS another hungry bottom that will take his bare cock & Load.

He may go for a guy that knows how to prepare his ass for heavy Fucking, including a well-lubed ass & does Not ask about condoms. Just my thoughts.. good luck.

Guest hairybud84

This afternoon on lunch break. Ran into someone I've hooked up with a couple times at a coffee shop. In the few minutes we were chatting, we both got so obviously horny. Not much time, so we slipped into the bathroom. I sucked him for a hot second before he pushed me against the wall and fucked me deep and slow. Didn't take long for him to unload, someone was outside the door waiting so I think that sent him over the edge. Spent the rest of the workday with a wet cummy hole :)

Talked to a guy on Growrl that was in my area while I was working. Was able to meet up with him shortly after I got off work. While we were talkin he wanted me to bring condoms, lube and poppers. After I got home and prepped to have my hole eaten out and fucked... he told me to fuck the condoms he was breeding me! I was happy to agree! once he was ready met up with him at a hotel only 3 mins from where i live. sucked him off for about 5 mins, then we started to fuck! he put 2 loads in me! it felt FUCKING good! It was the first time I was fucked in almost 2 years so i was very excited this happened!

• Upvote 3

Had one of the most incredible experiences of my life two days ago. A Polish fuck bud tied my wrists to his bed. Blindfolded me and stuffed his underwear in my mouth. He invited a bunch of guys over, but sure how many actually but I could make out at least five different voices. Didn't understand a word that was said around me all night but I got loaded for four incredible hours and didn't see a face. I've never felt more like a whore. Jacked off 12 times yesterday I was still so horny thinkin of it

• Upvote 7

[quote name="Ghostboy"

I could make out at least five different voices. Didn't understand a word that was said around me all night but I got loaded for four incredible hours and didn't see a face. I've never felt more like a whore. Jacked off 12 times yesterday I was still so horny thinkin of it

Congratulations You have NOW experienced what many of us Cum Dumps have enjoyed for years. To be fucked by a bunch of guys without knowing much of anything about the guys loading your ass. It is a wonderful thing. You experience the joy of multiple cocks and the feelings in your own mind & body with NO considerarion of how the guy looked, face body type of cock size.

I wouldn't call you a Whore as typically Whores charge a fee & CUM DUMPS like me will offer their ass as a CUM RECEPTICAL for FREE.

Good luck & hope your friend decides to do it to you again & again.

Guest MightyMouth

Got loaded up at lunch today. Dude i met on grindr a few weeks back in my area. We're both bottoms but i have managed to flip him so he fucked me. Long thick, dick. He loves calling my hole his pussy so i go with it. If it gets me fucked as well as he did today, he can call it anything he wants. I poppered up and he slid all the way to home base. I was moaning and begging for his baby batter and soon enough he unloaded. He was so proud of having made my man pussy feel so good. I might have to go back tomorrow. His sperm is still inside me as i type this.

I've been in a relationship for 8 years, but the last 6 years Ive been sneaking out to get fucked by a regular Peruvian guy with a monster sized thick dick. He pounds my hole so good I just can't quit him. Lately he's been fucking me in his storage locker because he's straight-living and his place is always busy. I just met him tonight and I've got his load in me as I type this. Sometimes he double loads-me and sends me home with a saggy dripping hole. A few times my hubby has wanted to fuck me shortly after and I just hope to hell he doesn't notice how sloppy everything is. So far he's never noticed. One time he fucked me almost right after my Peruvian stud and as he did the other load started seeping out, he thought it was just excessive precum and made him even hornier. I was so sore that it hurt like hell, every thrust was like a hot poker, when my hubby finally added his load I was in agony but keeping a brave face acting as though I was fine. My hole hurt for two days after that. Close call, but I guess it comes with the territory when I'm a cheating bottom slut.

• Upvote 9

Maybe he liked your hole pre-lubed with another man's load, or even he steps out from time to time as well.

You never know if you don't ask, & he will never know how much you enjoy both getting Fucked & taking cum loads in your ass from another man.