Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Met up with a guy from my gym who has cruised me lots of times. Late 30s Hispanic, beefy legs and ass that he likes to show off, usually in compression gear. I always thought he was a little femye for my taste but it was a Sunday afternoon, I didn't have anything lined up and he was twitching his hairy butt at me in the showers.  So yeah, I went to his place.

His ass was really amazing and I had my face in it right away. I was pretty sure he'd been fucked already, 'cause I thought I was tasting spunk. And he admitted I was the second dick of the day. He was really flexible and I fucked him on his back with his feet way behind his head. Blew my load in him as he was egging me on to shoot in his hole. He was pretty horned up by the time I was done, and he started fingering my ass and telling me he wanted to give me a load back. So I took his dick and his load!

• Upvote 6

It was late last Wednesday night and I was at home. When the the dark south Asian fb buddy contacted me ( he was one of the 3 from the bathhouse visit). He was in my area visiting another friend of his. He wanted to know if I'd be interested in tag teaming this friend of his. I said sure.

When I got there he was well into fucking his friend, a tall white guy. We made some small talk ask I dressed, as I did our bottom start to suck my cock to get me hard and to get to it.

My friend laid down on the bed, his cock still covered in the lube form the bottom ass. As the bottom climbed back onto his fuck bench. Which it him on the ideal position to suck the fb. I step in behind the bottom. Considering that they had already been at it, so I figured he was already well lubed. I slide in and deep to his wet ass. He let out a moan as I did and started suck my fb.

About 5 minutes into are tag team Oreo, my fb looked up at me with a huge smile and said, "He's suck me the same way your fucking him." I looked down and watched his head bob on my fb cock.

Short quick burst

Long and slow

Deep thrusts

Swirl

Long dicking

All were happen to the fb cock. For the next 20 minute, I listen to each of them moan as I fucked. Several time I was sure the fb was going to cum from how he twisted and turned on the bed, when I power fuck the bottoms ass.

Since this was a tag team, I tag the fb to switch. I want to feel this too. The fb started fucking the bottom, as he started sucking. It was even better that when. Was getting undressed. It had been several days since I'd last unloaded, and under that skilled mouth, I didn't last. My 4 day load was unloaded. Which he sucked up every dropped.

• Upvote 1

GREENSBORO - Well guys, I just took 7 anonymous loads.  First load was from a 27 year old from BBRT.  Dark skinned, great cock.  Second load was from I have no idea!  Hahahaha.  I was just ass up taking loads.  I do remember load # 6 was from the guy that had dumped load # 4 in me.  He asked to come back.  He tag teamed with a 22 year old mixed guy.  Their loads felt amazing!  The 22 year old stuck around and we chatted and exchanged numbers.  I want him so bad!  Haha.  My hole was so cummy afterwards.  My record is 14 loads in one night so I was half-way there!  Thanks Greensboro!

• Upvote 6

Met a handsome, middle aged Blatino Cuban at a work conference in town. He was from out of state. Met him for drinks after work, made small talk about his life, wife, etc. The alcohol loosened inhibition, topic moved to how he likes to play when he's on business trips. He especially lived the feeling of a tight ass wrapped around his thick cock. I reached for his crotch and took hold of his mammoth dick over his slacks. That was all the convincing I needed.

Fast forward, were in his hotel room. His condom covered fuck stick is jammed deep in me from behind as I'm splayed over a coffee table. While it wasn't super long, his dick was about the size of a mocha colored Solo cup. It took a while for him to get even the head into what I thought was my slutty, loose ass. Goes to show that just when you think you're at the top of your game, something comes along to prove you otherwise.

With every outward stroke of his hips, I squeezed my hole as tight as I could until I started to pull the damn rubber off. When it was about half way off, the hard ring at the base started to enter me when he pushed his dick in me. I knew the latex sheath would be off in no time flat. I kept squeezing on the outward motion until finally I got it off. The moment of truth came when he let out a loud gasp as raw flesh penetrated my bare hole. I knew he knew he was no longer covered but he kept going. He flipped me over on my back and went fo town, trying to break my spine as well as the table under me.

Sweat poured off of his forehead. His hands gripped my waist firmly as his balls slapped my ass. The sound of flesh pounding flesh echoed in the room, mixed with our grunts and moans. He threw his head back and let loose yell as he slammed it deep in me and held it there. I felt his scalding hot jizz pump into my guts, making my face and chest feel flush. God the feeling was delicious.

Even though the conference lasted another four days, we didn't fuck again. Though we remained friendly, he did say that he was concentrating on banging a different guy or girl each day. I applauded his effoerts, even being his wingman one night at a gay bar.

PS: he pushed the condom so far in me, it took two days for it go come out. Good times...

• Upvote 7

sunday night. my apartment. I did a hook up from adam4adam it was an older guy. he had a short but really thick cock. it felt way better than i thought it would. and the size was perfect because he could bang the hell out of me but it didn't hurt one bit. but he was so thick it felt like i had a big dick in me. then to top it all of the guy fucked like a champion. he ended up fucking me for 5 hours. only taking a few short breaks. when he wasn't fucking me he played with my asshole. I don't know what he was doing but it felt better than anything i have felt. i'll defenetly let him use me anytime he want's

A friend of mine got knocked off his bike by a car and broke one of his legs. He's younger than me and still lives with his parents, he's pissed at spending his last month before college in a cast. I went over to keep him company while his parents were at work. We smoked weed and watched day time TV (lots of Judge Judy) and through the day I swallowed three loads from him. I'd never done anything with him before, but things happen. Hopefully when he's back on his feet I can convince him to blow a few in my ass

• Upvote 1

Stopped at an ABS near downtown yesterday. The booths were rather quiet, but found 3 guys in the theater. Two of the guys were going at it with each other. I watched them for a few minutes. Then as my eyes adjusted, I saw a guy sitting at the back of the theater, stroking his dick. I knelt down in front of him and sucked on his semi hard cock. He grew to full hardness as I sucked on his cock.

Then I took his balls in my mouth and could see he was really turned on by my paying attention to his balls. He stroked as I licked and sucked his smooth balls. Then he slipped his shorts all the way off. This gave me access to lift his legs and lick his asshole. He was loving it. 

Finally, another guy entered the theater. He stood in the center and it appeared he was also stroking his cock. This new guy was tall and built like a linebacker. I got up off my knees and walked to the new guy in the center of the theater. He appeared to be Hawaiian or of South Pacific decent. Very handsome and muscular. I took his hard cock in my hands and stroked it. Then I dropped to my knees and took his rock hard cock into my mouth. I sucked, licked and worshiped his cock. Soon the other 3 guys were surrounding us. They were all stroking as they watched me orally service the hot Hawaiian dude.

My South Pacific stud soon began to moan, then filled my mouth with his hot load. My lips drained his cock of every last ounce of his juice before he thanked me, zipped up and left. The other 3 guys were now engaged in a 3way suck session. I joined them. I was on my knees as myself and a white muscle God took turns sucking the other two guys. I was sucking on one of the older guys cock, when he finally grunted and filled my mouth with his load of cum. The muscle God said to me, "Share the load with me". So, I leaned over and put  my lips to the muscle God's lips. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and fed him some of the older guys cum. 

I had my cock in my hand and was stroking as I shared the cum. I could feel my own load boiling from my balls. "I'm gonna cum", I exclaimed. The muscle God leaned down and took my cock into his mouth. I unloaded into his hot, wet mouth. He gobbled it all down. Groaning as he cleaned my dick. 

Soon the other guy, who was now stroking his own dick, claimed he was going to cum. Muscle God stood up and said, "Cum in my ass". Muscle God bent over and spread his ass cheeks. The other guy quickly slid his cock into the muscle guys hole. It only took a few pumps to fill Muscle Gods ass with his load. I moved in front of Muscle God and took his cock into my mouth. Shortly he was filling my mouth with his load.

This may be my new favorite ABS if the action continues to be this good. 

• Upvote 3

Yesterday night at a highway rest stop a guy pulls in next to me and we both catch each other's look. I followed him into bathroom, he sat back on the edge of the toilet rim I mounted him face to face with my hands on his shoulders and I rode it hard. I shit his cum out on the floor and we left. No words. No kiss. No handshake.

• Upvote 4

Yesterday night at a highway rest stop a guy pulls in next to me and we both catch each other's look. I followed him into bathroom, he sat back on the edge of the toilet rim I mounted him face to face with my hands on his shoulders and I rode it hard. I shit his cum out on the floor and we left. No words. No kiss. No handshake.

Sounds like a hot time. Love spontaneous anon raw sex that leaves my ass dripping.

6 loads this past weekend. All outside.

Friday night

1 & 2: Out in the woods in a parking lot behind a gay bar. Bent over for a hung 8" thick skinny white guy who pounded my ass and bred me while another 6" rock hard man sprayed the back of my throat wit 6 big jets of pent up cum.

3: Met a guy out in the suburbs with a barn, and a sling. Hairy fit bear with 7.5 uncut inches. Big soft beard that felt magnificent eating out my hole. Knocked me up in the sling and I could feel every spurt as the crickets and peepers were cheering us on outside.

Saturday

4 & 5: Out at a cruise park with 2 guys, first a hairy white guy with 7.5", beer can thickness. The only words we spoke were: Me: "If you keep feeding me poppers I'm gonna wanna get fucked". Him: "Let's do it". While he was rutting in my hole, a second older guy came up and shoved his 6.5" funky uncut workin all day cock down my throat. I kept getting him close with my wet mouth so he kept pulling away. As soon as #4 got his rocks off inside me with a loud grunt, #5 walked round to my back door, slid in my cummy hole, pumped me about 10 times before adding his huge load to the mix.

#6: Later that night an occasional trick, a young black guy with 11 verified inches was hot for my fuck chute. Met him at a park and walked about a 1/4 mile down a pitch dark paved path to a small pavilion. I bent over the hard wooden picnic table and he slid right in my slot. Got his load in about 10 minutes and felt like a pint of molten protein was shot in me. I swear I could taste it in the back of my throat.

• Upvote 1

I just took a load about 30 mins ago from this young uncut 9 inch 25 yo. We met on a4a and chatted a few times. Today, he messaged me saying he wanted to make my ass cream. So, I gave him my address with a few instructions. I also told him the door was unlocked. I was in my bed with my face down and ass up in a jockstrap. I had lube and a condom sitting on the side of the bed. He came in and smack my ass. Then, he dove tongue first in my ass. He knew how to work his tongue well. After he ate my ass well, he got completely naked and pressed his hard uncut dick up against my hole and proceeded to push forward. I then reminded him of the lube, because it had gotten a little dry back there. He ignored the condom and grabbed the lube. I was fine, because I was craving young cum anyway. After he got lubed up, he went all the way in and began pounding my ass right away. It caught me off guard and had me speechless. I mean... This young buck was nailing my ass doggy style with his rock hard nine inch wood. He then decided he wanted to ride my ass. I swear I felt his nine in my guts. It hurt so good. The dick literally sent me to another place. He got rough with it and started talking dirty. As he pounded my sweet hole, my eyes began to roll in the back of my head. I was speechless. All I could do was moan. The few words I got out were one syllable obscenities. I could tell he loved it. He just kept pounding me deep. I was praying for a break, because it felt so good. The dick was just too good. He then got off of me, smacked my ass and told me to bounce my ass on his dick. Of course I obliged because I'm a sub bottom. We're still in a doggy position and at this point he's standing behind me jacking his rock hard uncut nine inch dick. I backed back to maneuver my as son his dick and he pushed it all the way in. I then began bouncing my ass on dick and riding it. The next thing I knew, he pushed me onto the bed with my ass fully arched. He held me down by my waist and began pounding me hard. He wispered in my ear and asked if I wanted his babies. I couldn't even get it out. He bust all in me. I felt his hot cum shoot in me. It felt so good. He collapsed on top of me and made sure I got all of his load. He got up, washed up and left. I'm still lying in bed with his load in me. I'll keep in for 30 more minutes.

• Upvote 8

Saw a hot furry guy on Grindr looking for dick, I needed hole so came over, he asked if I was into restraints, I said sure. I got there, he was a hot furry guy in a jock, and told me "youre in control". I restrained his arms and rimmed him and blindfolded him. I was about to fuck him when he asks "do you have a condom on". Ugh. Awkward. I told him they turned me off. He asked me like twice, "do you have anything". Well, I told him no, I don't. Because I don't know what "anything means". Hehe. After all he didn't ask "are you poz" lol. So was fair game. And then he started asking me to fuck him. I kind of got weird energy from him, he said once, "please pull out" I did and asked if he was ok, he said yes, it just feels weird, but please keep fucking me. I did, and bred him very deep. He then jerked and came all over himself. Was definitely a good stealth breeding hehe. I'm undetectable so he won't get it but still, was fun and he had a hot furry tight hole. And I got what I wanted.

• Upvote 6

Good to know that someone is keeping our rest stop tradition alive and well.

• Upvote 1

I was on holiday in Gran Canaria, it's not quite high season out there at the moment so the bars aren't too busy. I was at an underwear party midweek, it was kind of slow but got going around 2am. Anyway, a number of Spanish guys (locals) came in and I ended up in the busy darkroom with them. There was another guy wearing a tight g-string, he didn't want to try anything but went to incredible lengths to put the raw cocks of the Spanish guys up my arse. It was pretty good going with both of them, as one tired he gilded another raw cock into my arse. He was really getting off on it.

I took loads off a number of guys but it was good to have a darkroom helper.

• Upvote 2