Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Hit up the video store backroom, got bred by a thick dicked Daddy within the first 10 minutes, then bred a cumdump and was on my merry way. ? ? Happy hump day!

My fellow cumdump was in the next cabin, watching me get fucked and edging us on. ? When the Daddy left, he asked if he nutted inside me, I said yes.?? He said “let me taste that load” ? and I gave him my ass. ? He fingered some cum out of my ass and fed it to me...?

While he played with my ass he told me he had 4 loads in him. ?? I knew I had to breed him. He turned and put his ass up at gh, and I drove my dick straight into his sloppy hole ? It felt fucking amazing, obvs, and I nutted real quick. He was grateful, I was satiated. ? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Feeling in need of cock  , I stopped at Adonis in down town philly . Made my way in and down to the tombs dark area , to my present surprise I saw to well hung men of color  stroking each other . Liking what I saw I walked over and went down on my knees and opened my mouth . Both smiled and said looks like this white faggot wants some BIG BLACK COCK .I smiled and said scull fuck me please. The long cock brother turned and said open wide fag and pushed his long cock in it quickly went to the back of my throat . Placing his hand on the back of my head applying some pressure he said open up white boi I'm gonna shove this down your throat and blow a load right into your stomach.  Hit some poppers and it slid right in and down . I.begged for air no.luck he was gonna cum and did, I closed my eyes and took it .

Edited by manseeker
Spelling
  • Like 1

Guest faggot hole

my last load was last night (i missed this morning's load, and i think i'll be off-balance all day long).  In any event, it was this guy, Eugene, who fucks me from time to time.  He texted me as i was about to leave work and wanted to know if i could meet him at a hotel he named,  "Sure," i responded.  "Do you mind if i bring another guy?"   "No prob." i answered.  The more the merrier as far as i'm concerned.  One load is never enough. So Eugene shows up at the appointed time with this teen-age guy in tow.  He introduces the kid as his son, Paul.  He explains that Paul is about to graduate high school and has been accepted to a great state university (without the benefit of any criminal bribery on my part, Eugene quickly adds).  Paul is an athlete, will be playing varsity water polo, or some such rich white boy sport, and Eugene thinks that before he goes off to uni, Paul should learn about faggots and the privileges that an Alpha naturally enjoys. 

And so, Eugene fucked me, lecturing to Paul as He was in the process of drilling me.  Then Eugene lectured to Paul while Paul was in the process of drilling me.  Then Paul drilled me again.  Then, under Eugene's guidance, i sucked yet another load out of Paul.  Eugene was stimulated by all of this and so He dropped a decent, but now overwhelming, second load .  Five loads from the two of them in one 4 hour stint.  Best part:  Eugene and i agreed that Paul will need further training in Alpha-domination before he heads off to uni.

Got off work last night and checked grindr. While i was on a couple messages popped up from guys that had used me before. They both wanted to meet at their place right then so i introduced them to each other and they decided to make it a 3some. It was dark when i pulled up in the back driveway of one of the guys so i stripped and left my clothes in the car and went to use his backyard shower.  While i was rinsing soap off i heard someone behind me but i stayed facing the shower. He came up behind me and put his arms around me while his hard cock poked against my ass.  In one hand was a blindfold and he told me "Put this on you fucking slut". I heard the 2nd guy at that point and i reached around to feel both hard cocks and told them i wanted them inside me so bad. The water was turned off and i bent over slightly as i felt lube being poured down the crack of my ass. A cock probed me and i reached back to guide him into my hole. Once he was all the way in i clenched and he moaned and told me i was a good little whore. I knew which guy was fucking me because he was about 6" and started really pounding hard while i leaned over to take the other guy's thick 8". When he saw me take the whole 8" he started saying fuck fuck fuck and i felt my hole get slick with his cum.  I used my muscles to milk as much as possible out of him before he pulled out. They switched places and i felt the tip of the 8" cock poised at my hole. "Are you ready for this?" he asked and i just moaned as i started pressing back on him and felt the fat head pop into me. He let me slowly back onto him as i heard small gasps coming from him. I leaned forward, holding on to the hips in front of me, and swallowed the cock that had first bred me and cleaned him off as the guy filling me up started a slow procession of strokes. He pushed my mouth all the way down the cock in front of me as he started plowing in earnest.  I could feel them leaning over me as they kissed. It wasn't more than 5 minutes before he started plunging into me fast and furious and i felt his cock get even harder as he came in my ass. He held still as i felt his cock throbbing. Just then the guy i was sucking grabbed my head and yelled "oh fuck!" as he flooded my mouth with cum. They withdrew and when i started to stand up one of them pushed me back down and then suddenly the shower spray of cold water hit me and i yelped.  "Clean up. No hot water. Then go to the bookstore and take more cock. We are going to use you again tomorrow night but get some cum in you before you get here. We both want to use your slut pussy again."

• Like 2

Last night after work stopped by the video store and ran into this guy I've been blowing in the back of my car for sometime now.

Since I didn't have my car with me I offered to pay for a booth so we can really get comfortable. He settled in the chair with his pants and underwear down I proceeded too suck him nice and slow. He comments about how well I suck dick and how he wants some ass. I moan with my mouth fill of his eight and a half inches in my mouth. He asks do I want it? And I moaned yes. He then goes "no say it!". I let his cock slide out of my mouth and I plead for him to fuck me.

I strip out of my pants and underwear suck on his dick a little more to keep him hard and he slathered some lube on my hole fingered my hole and commented how tight I was. He then instructed me to get up on the seat and lower my ass. I did so and as soon as I lowered it I felt the head of his dick press up on my hole and before I knew he shoved hard and forced my ass open. He was going for those slow deep strokes. Saying how he wanted my ass from the beginning. I was in a delirium from a combination of his hard inches and the double scorpio. I was moaning and begging him not to stop but keep fucking me as long as possible. At some point he breathes in my ear you like being fucked? And I responded yes and gripped my waist and started pile driving my ass. For a moment my mind went blank from the assault on my ass and then he pushed up and came deep in my ass. 

By then my balls were aching for release and I begged him to choke me as I stroked off which he seemed more than happy to do I dressed keeping his jizz in my ass and headed home

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Very early this morning about 2 30am. Got a message u want fuck? I was so exhausted it was late but I guessed it would be one of the Pakistani taxi drivers finishing work  as sometimes they text for fucking before they go home so I said yes. About 5 mins later knock on door. Opened a really handsome young pakistani lad about 23 maybe. Tall hairy and good body. I closed the door did not get upstairs as he presented his thick cock to me for sucking in my hallway  

I sucked him. He had a musty BO smell about him that kind of turned me own. He said fuck...turned me round and just slipped his cock inside my arse  and fucked me good whilst i was bent over my sofa. Shot his load deep in me and asked for shower said thanks and left. All in 2o minutes. I went back to bed with arse full of Pakistani vim....

• Like 2

Newer FB wanted my hole tonight. Beefy blue collar black guy with a thick 6.5 velvety inches. Gave him some great deep throat head. Then bent over for it. Ass to mouth a few times as he tells me he has a fetish for seeing cum.  I asked if he wanted me to come on his cock so we could fuck me with it and he said hell yeah. So I shoot on this cock and he starts stroking us together with my jizz.   We huddle together a while  as he enjoys the feeling of like come on both our cocks. Then he has me bend over and starts fucking my cum into my hole.  Tells me he is coming and leaves a huge load in my ass. 

• Like 2

Been a while since I’ve posted. Tonight I got lucky on Grindr. A 26yo black messages me with a profile that stated “Hard On lol” with a generic movie photo no face or stats. 

The message came with a photo of a young black guy and later pics of a hard BBC in hand. He was really close, like 450 ft. He acknowledge that I was close and what was I looking for. 

Im pretty direct on Grindr and said I was looking to get fucked. Nothing mentioned about condoms or anything. He was horny and wanted to fuck but I had to prep myself for the task and made the poor boy wait 25 mins. 

He was at my place. Still not sure what he was like since there were no stats in his profile. A giant of a man shows up, about 6’4” 295lbs. Very heavy. I was apprehensive and thought oh no... might be small. Boy was I wrong. 

He pull out and it was small but he was a grower. We kiss and I turn around so he could rub his cock on my hole. No talk of condom he rubbed his cock on my hole till he got hard. He spit on his finger to get into my hole and started to twist his finger like my hole was a pussy. Ahhh a straight boy. Jackpot. 

He’s getting hard as a rock and his dick must be about 9” and rock solid! I decided not to look back but to lube his dick and brace myself. Also recovering from a cold, no poppers, this was going to sting.. 

The boy literately raped me. It was one of the best fucks I’ve had we were sweating all over my bed. Also every time he pulled out he would spit in his dick and shove back in. My cunt was ruined and drench with precum and spit. At one point he had me gliding like a fuck doll on his dick edging himself to cum. It went on for one hour as I was kissed, chocked, looked in the eye and faggot, pounded and split. The rare squishing sound of wet sweaty bodies could be heard. 

He said it takes him awhile to cum... 

Finally he has me on my stomach and is just gliding my useless body on his dick like a fuck doll. He jams in deep to the second hole and unleash. I squeeze and push out and squeeze which grips his dick. He pops out and man goo with cum drips out like a river. 

He gets up and dress. Doesn’t want to kiss, a straight guy thing I guess but asks when I’m free again. He just left and my hole is sore and used for the first time in a long time. He mentions he has second thoughts on being straight and that was the best fuck he has had.... BBC in Hawaii - can’t get enough probably meet again tomorrow. 

Edited by Japbtm
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

.  Went out with friends this afternoon for drinks. Met up at one bar and had a drink when one of them leaned in close and told me he was so fucking horny he wanted my ass. I groped his crotch and he was already hard and we started kissing. Another friend grabbed my ass and said he was next.  I'd already had a couple strong drinks so i asked why not both of them.  The bar had a back patio without any lights so we went out there where i dropped my pants and briefs and waggled my bare ass at them. After one of them felt my pre-lubed ass he called me a slut, unzipped and slid his already hard cock into me. My moans made it plain to anyone around that i was getting fucked and fucked and i felt other hands on my ass and cock. Both my friends bred me and then stepped back as a few others stepped up to the plate.  i went back to the bar with 5 loads. I'm still fucking horny for cock.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Naked cruise session, after a couple of fuck and suck sessions I waited in a dark room bent over a fuck bench. I didn’t have to wait very long. It was near pitch dark and I couldn’t see much even if i had cared to look over my shoulder. A hand found my ass, a finger found the hole suitably lubed up and then it was all go. A hard cock forced its way in and started plowing me good. Eventually he drew out, gave his cock a few pumps with his hand, then plunged back in and dropped his load in my ass.

I'm a top man that loves to fuck. I prefer to fuck outdoors, gloryholes or understall.  The riskier the situation,  the more excited I become.

I've been chatting with this lean bottom man. He's a sexy southern man with beard. Loves to meet in parks or gloryholes. We finally found a window of opportunity to meet up. We agreed on a park in our area near Candlestick.  

Well, when we met we like what we both saw. We had a bit of a hike up the hill, climbed thru some rocks and found the spot. It's a spot on the mountain that has dense brush and great for getting naked and jacking off. I used to go there quite a bit a few years ago. So we decided to drink a beer. We had already had a smoke of 420. Well, i pulled my jeans down to reveal my worn smelly jockstrap.  He immediately got on his knees. I layed against a big boulder and let him smell my crotch and suck my cock thru my jock. Well, i was getting hard quickly.  He wasted no time in getting my cock in his mouth. At that point, i was rock hard. 

I kept looking down and encouraging him to suck like a man. I thrusted into his mouth and said ,"This is going to feel good in your hole". I just shook his head and stood up. He turned around and pulled his pants down. His white hairy ass made my cock feel like steel. He faced the boulder and leaned over. I played with his hole as I lubed up my cock with more spit. Then, i slipped in and pushed deep. He moaned. I leaned over him and whispered in his ear, "thats my hole and I'm going to use it until I'm done". I stood back  up, pulled out a bit and then shoved back in. I was doing a slow grind to get him adjusted to my girth. I kept looking around to see if we had any visitors. 

I continued to slow grind, then picked up speed. I told him, you want a load. He groaned, "yes sir". Cool. So I started to jackhammer his hole. Once I hear my balls slapping, I get very excited and unleash some juice. Unbeknownst to him, this was my first load. I shot a wad in him. I slowed down. He thought I was done. I pushed into him and told him, "I'm not done boy". He groaned again. I felt his hole was now appropriately lubed up. You see, he was supposed to be lubed up with another man's sperm before meeting up with me, but he failed.  Other bailed. So, I told him, "you gotta make this up to me boy,  so I'm going to fill you up alot". So i proceeded with round 2, but this time I didnt tell him I was shooting in his hole.it just got wetter. I worked up another good pounding and then again my balls slapping and next thing you know, sperm is flooding his guts. I slowed down to a grind. Then told him I needed  a break. So I pulled out, cock covered in sperm. I grabbed my beer drank the rest. 

So I proceeded to mount him again with a slow grind. Leaning over and whispering in his ear, "Want more boy, daddy's got another load". He just groaned and begged. So then I jumped into hyperdrive and pounded away. Looking around to see if there were any watchers.  Super turn on, to be on a mountain on a sunny warm day, feeling my balls in the breeze. Well, at that point I told him, "Here it cums boy, breeding your hole again". Then I unleashed and pounded in deep. Making sure he's got all of my sperm. We were both satisfied. 

As we were getting dressed, he said thanks for the 2 loads.  I said, "You got 3 loads ". He was surprised but then remembered that second jackhammer I gave him. He said,  "I thought it get wetter, but wasn't sure if you applied spit". I told him, usually once I'm in , I don't stop until my hole is well lubed. He was a happy cum hole. I was a happy top. On our walk back , I had another hardon. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Well, RawBoyz, it's that time again for me to visit Steamworks Toronto - like, LAST NIGHT!

I got to Steamworks Toronto closer to 9 PM. I managed to get a room closer to the long narrow dark room near the back of this bathhouse. A big enough room, with no annoying post (column) in it. The smallest room there are like prison cells - a bed, a tiny walkway and hooks to hang your coat with storage for personal items and clothing underneath the bed.

After getting my clothes put away and into my jock and, of course, lubed (I was completely douched too!), off I went to cruise this large space on one floor. The staff do a good job of keeping Steamworks Toronto clean, especially for a bathhouse that operates 24/7.

I had the first cock in my mouth about 10 mins. in. He tasted great, but no cum. Oh well, move cum. It was early.

1. I did manage to play a bit with a guy in his late 20s. Really thin waist. Goatee. He's the piggy bottom I've told you about before. He was sucking cocks in the front gloryhole-dark room area. I recognized and knelt down to rim him. Boy, did his ass taste great!!

Later on, I bumped into him at the fuck bench in the same area. I got to sample cum out of his freshly fucked ass. HEAVEN for felchers!

2. I did manage to rim other bubble butts too last night. But one was extra special.

3. On the slurp ramp of the gloryhole area I caught sight of the next guy I wanted to play with. A little taller than me (I'm 5'8"), 5 o'clock shadow. Young. Tanned body - could be Mediterreanean, Middle Eastern, Latino. There was a daddy I thought who was fucking him. Apparently, he was only grinding his dick in the young guy's crack. The daddy left, my turn. I asked the young guy if he wanted my daddy cock in him. A moaning yes is all I needed to start fucking him. He was a big tight. So down I went to rim his hole. Back to fucking him. He grabbed my arms closer to him in an embrace. He kept turning his face to meet my tongue. He was LOVING it. He asked me to come to his room and continue 1-1 play. We got to his room. It was a sling over a bigger square bed. He hooped in the sling. I tried to fuck him there, but the sling was really high. Even being on my tippy toes didn't help things. I asked whether we could continue on the bed itself. We kissed. We fucked. We sucked. He shoved a few fingers up my lubed hole while sucking me off -- you know what does to me? The cum (5-day load) was building up very fast. I told him I was about to cum. He didn't take his mouth off my dick but was welcoming every last drop of my cum. I filled his mouth up. He then proceeded to kiss me with my own cum. HOT! OINK! I love cummy kisses!!! Afterwards, he wanted to try fucking me. I got on his tummy and he shoved up cock up my ass. He stated he was all bottom. Well, we did cum in me 3 times, more of a dribble than bullet-spurting. I could see the reaction of happiness on his face. I found out he's 29, originally from Brazil (Portuguese-Spanish mix). And I very attracted to younger men from that background. Sex is hot and just plain FUN for them. LOADS #1,2,3 - in me, LOAD #4 -- in him.

4. I did bump into an ex of mine. We met at Steamworks Toronto several months ago. I fucked him raw. But things between us just didn't work out. I think he's more into me than me into him, plus other reasons. We warmly greet each other by kissing and touching. Later on, he asks me how much longer I'm staying. I said about 30 mins. He found my room (clever guy). I invited him in and asked if he needed some help to cum. He's in his 30s, originally from India. Tanned and tall. It didn't take me long to jack him off and right into my mouth. A little salty, but cum is cum. LOAD #5 - in me. Cha-ching!

5. I did have a few guy feel me up and enter me to fuck me. But no loads to report. I wish I could meet younger guys who are plain ready to cum. I guess it's in the asking beforehand. Some guys cum early, some guys cum last (pun-inteded and I mean, much later - LOL!). OINK to all!

• Like 2

This afternoon I shot my load up the arse of a 23 year old blond twink.  He told me he's a dancer in a West End show and Sunday is his day off.   He sucked my cock and licked my arse before pulling his pants down and bending over.  He told me he already had two loads up his arse and  I slid up him easily and fucked him bb until I shot mine right up him.

When he left he was on his way to hook up with another couple of guys in West London.   Clearly a lad who knows what he wants - he's probably got several more loads up him by now.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1