Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last Friday, Oct 14th at my home during the day. I invited a guy over who has previously been here. He is POZ and a top. I sucked him for twenty to thirty minutes while he filmed the action, filling his memory card in the process. Then he fucked me, pumping his POZ charged cum deep into my ass. I loved it. I sucked his cock afterwards, then he left. I want more and am ready for next time.

Edited by Hotload84

Well, fucked my wife tonight, after getting my ass bred twice today and blowing a third guy. I did all of this knowing my wife is fucking her boss, and today he fucked a big load into her, and her panties in the laundry room were soaked with his cum. So I got a taste of his cum in her pussy, and dropped my possibly toxic load into her well-fucked pussy.

Edited by Hotload84

After going to the dentist last week, I made a quick stop at the rest stop to see what was happening. I caught the attention of a Hispanic trucker. Since I knew my mouth would be out of commission, I figured my ass would get the work out. We went back to his truck where, as soon as we got into the back of the cab, he pulled my pants down and started sucking on my cock. He then bent over and slid back on my cock and rode it like there was no tomorrow. I had not blown a load in a few days so it did not take long for me to flood his ass. He got off my ass and continued to suck and stroke my cock, so I never lost my hard on. He sat back on my cock and continued to ride when the door opened and his travel companion came in. The new guy was apparently thoroughly open to the situation because he he took out his cock and shoved it in my face. I could smell ass on his dick so I knew he had been fucking someone. Lucky bastard. I asked him to fuck me but he told me that he wanted to fuck his partner with a fresh load of cum. I told him that he already had a load and was working the second load. We each took turns fucking the Hispanic guy and each of us blew our loads in him. Even though I did not get fucked, it's nice to know there is a trucker out there with my load in him.

Edited by Hotload84

Tonight around 8pm, been chatting with a guy from CL who has a GH in his apt. We both work long hours so it has been hard to meet up, but we stayed in touch, he emailed me his cell # and I told him I could be over around 8. He texted me back, said door would be unlocked, I showered to get my cock and balls nice and clean (as a guy who has only ever fucked women they can be picky about smell but I should get used to dudes liking a bit of sweat and stank). Rode my bike over, got my balls and cock a little fresh sweaty, opened the door, walked in, and stuck my cock in the GH. I'd been jerking my dick earlier in the day, creating long streams of pre-cum, so I knew I had a nice load for him. He sucked and sucked, went for about 10 minutes, and when I came I shot 4 big spurts, the 2nd one feeling the thickest and largest. I could hear him choke a bit, then cough, and usually I'd ask "are you okay, can I get you a glass of water" if he was a chick, but he'd texted me and emailed me begging for a thick copious tasty load, so I knew he was savoring my spunk. I pulled up my pants, zipped and buttoned, and walked out the door. My first GH experience. Now I need to breed some asshole, never done that before. Suggestions for public breeding as I can't really host. Find it hard to find bottoms on CL or BBRTS who are REAL and willing to take bare cock up the shitter.

Anyway, thanks for listening.

Last Saturday I met a guy on BBRTS. I went over to his place because his partner was at work. Soon as I walked in the door, he lowered my shorts, bent me over and began rimming me. His tongue was buried in me as I moaned. His tongue went deep in me, so deep, I craved his cock in there. He stood up, lubed his cock and rammed it in me. It hurt at first but I got over it quickly as he buried it all the way in. He was working it good and was starting to breath heavily. He said he was ready and shot a huge Poz load deep in me. He shot so much, hours later it was still dripping out. I kept spooning some out and tasting it. I was thinking I would take a rest when my doorbell rang and a poz couple I know came to visit. Three loads later I was spent, naked and filled on my bed. That's one way to spend a nice Saturday.

Edited by Hotload84

Last night I had about 90 minutes before I needed to pick someone at the airport so I went to a bath house. At this time of the day, it was pretty quiet, but still lots of hot men, especially bears! I got into a booth and a bear wallked in. Thinking I would get to suck his dick, he sat down. Ok if you insist on sucking me. He sucked me for about 10 minutes. Actually 15. He sucked me and the guy in the booth next to his. Slut! I know he swallowed the load of the other guy. He got back to sucking me and I blasted a load in his mouth. Soon as I came, I sat down and told him I wanted his load. He presented his cock which was dripping with precum. It did not take him long to blast in my mouth. I love the taste of cum.

After that I walked around a bit. Realizing that I needed to leave soon and not seeing anyone, I though that I would have to jack off before leaving. I saw a hot man on the platform wanting to be blown. He presented a long thick cock. I wish I had had the time to get fucked by this cock, but instead I sucked on him. He must have been real close to begin with as it did not take him long to flood my mouth. However, as I was blowing him, another dude came to me. I have no clue what he looked like. He sucked my cock. Wtih the excitement of having a second load go in my mouth, I flooded the mouth of my cocksucker. Final score: tie game.

Edited by Hotload84

Met a married (my weakness) guy on cum hunt who was in hotel not far away. Went over, he was on his bed naked, wet and blindfolded - hot muscular and in-shape. I Dropped my trousers, got my semi hard up to his hole, rubbed it in the cum which got me hard, then I slid home. I fucked him a few and then shot a load in him.. all the time I was fucking him, his PC "oink, oinking" I asked him if he has others on way, he said yeah, he said he had ads up on cum hunt, bbrt, and cl. He said he wanted to break his 38 loads in a day record, thinking of this got me hard again, so I starting to fuck him again, as I was getting close to shooting, another guy arrived, this guy stripped off, I pulled out of ass, he bent down and sucked my cock, then went to town on his ass, then he lined up and started to fuck him. we shared him back and fort a few times, as he was fucking this other top, had me stand over the bending guy to suck my cock a few times as he was fucking. I never thought of pulling my iphone out and taking a video - fuck... next time! I will say - cum hunt is getting a good place to meet guys that are up for it and not into the games some play on bbrt and cl...

At the Derby Damn exit on 80 just East of Reno today. Its a good hookup spot down by the river. Stripped naked and waited for someone to come by. Older guy was first had me put on a bra that was on the ground, left by someone else, then held my head and throat fucked me,while telling me whata nasty slut I was. Another guy showed up just before he came in my mouth and asked if I was his or if I was available. The guy fucking my mouth just said hell no, just a fuck pig that was there when he arrived. The new guy told me to lie on the ground face down and spread my cheeks. He did not even lube me, tore me a little, just started fucking. Did not take long but lefta nice load in me. Dripped out on the car seat on the way home. Hoping to find a poz load tonight to take advantage of the tear in me.

This past Thursday I went to a guy's place in nyc...he didn't look quite like his pics but i still let him fuck me...he shot his undetectable load all over my face...from there I went to a sex party at a guy's apartment...it was almost 11:30pm and only a few guys still hanging around but I rode a black bottom's cock and got him to shoot his load in my hole...my last stop was at the West Side Club where I got fucked by a guy from out of state...he dumped his load in me while fucking me on my stomach.

This morning on my way to work. Stoped at a cruising area next to the freeway. This married guy (kid seat in the back of the car) goes in to the bushes, I follow, find him JO-ing his nice cock. Did a bit of mutual JO, than go on knees for him, and start sucking him. He seems to like the service, 'cause he's moaning. Than all of a sudden without making a wisper he shoots a nice load in my mouth. I swollow no questions asked. Guy zips up and leaves saying thank you.