Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

My hot muscle stud was horny and texted me to cum over after work and ride his cock...I showed up and entered his place, found him on his bed naked, cock fully hard and ready. I sucked him a bit, then surrendered my hole to his huge gorgeous cock. He fucked like a stallion, drilled my hole so deep, and shot the biggest cumload I've ever had fucked inside me. I left, went to gym, worked like hell to hold my ass closed to keep his load inside me. Finally, I couldn't hold any longer, lost control, had cum pour out my ass and soak my boxers. Took a pic and sent to my buddy. Going to have a hot foursome tomorrow night. Going to get a deep breeding by my bud and a few other hung tops.

Got cruised tonight by a bearish Dominican guy at the entrance to Fort Tryon Park. I sat on a bench and watched him walk back and forth in front of me a few times as he checked me out. Then he came by and asked if I was looking for company. We went to my place about three blocks away. I was only wearing pajama bottoms which he slipped off in my foyer. I got on my knees to blow him a little (for lube), he bent me over my table, spit on my hole and his fat cock, and just shoved it into me. No discussions or questions about condoms. I'm 140 lbs, 5'11, love getting fucked by big guys. Having his big sexy belly resting on the small of my back while he was fucking was too hot. He blew a load in about ten minutes, fucked it in deep, zipped and left. I splooged his cum out of my ass and jacked off on it. I already want more.

-manhattanguy1980 on bbrt and mh

Edited by Hotload84

Just now! Cum is still leaking out of my hole. Spoke with a bud from bbrts and he wanted to come over and poz me. (I'm still neg) I said sure but would love a group. He said he'd see what he could do. Sure enough he brought over two of his top friends, who each took turns on my ass and mouth. After the fuck session I ended up taking 4 loads up my ass and one down my throat! It was so fucking hot! I am still fucking horny for more poz cum. If anyone is in Dallas or planning on coming soon, hit me up. See if you can poz my neg ass! Now its back to bbrts for more cum

Boyfriend shot one load on himself while he was eating my ass last night which I proceeded to eat off of him and then shoot my load onto him which he fed to me, giving me a few good slaps across the face for eating the loads well. We continued with him fucking me on my back with my legs up, then turning in to him putting me face down on the bed and pounding the hell out of my ass, he got tired and made me pump my ass back onto his dick and milk the load out myself, eventually we flipped and I sat on him and he choked me until I shot onto him again which made him shoot his thick, charged load into my ass.

A few weeks ago. Met a guy from Grindr on my way to work in the morning. Planned on fucking him safe. We met in his shed and I bent him over, he asked me to put a condom on so I did and began to fuck him. At some point the condom broke. I told him and then pushed back into him. He asked my to pull out so I fucked him until I came, shot most of my load in his ass (he didn't know) and the last shot was on the floor for him to see.

Last night chatted with a horny bear on Scruff. He needed to release his 6 day load badly. With no alternative, he came by my gym parking garage and I got into his car and sucked his fat cock. He was so hot that it did not take take long for him to fill my mouth with his tasty load. Today, after a really boring meeting, I went to the gym in a neighboring town. Inside the steam room was a hot cub and hot Latino. Once everyone cleared out, the action started. The cub really wanted to get fucked so the Latino fucked him then the cub pulled off him and I entered him. The Latino and I switched back on forth on the cub. Finally, the Latino came into the cub's ass and I then fucked my load into that well used hole. As we got our towels on to walk out of the steam, some olders guys walked in.

Edited by Hotload84

So I haven't posted much on here but read often. Heard about these mystical tops that can cum multiple times in a row. Didn't believe it. Tonight, I was proven wrong. Six loads in 20 mins later wrong. He says he's bred 17 dudes at a bathhouse while distributing 26 loads between them in one night. From what I saw, he's prolly right. I can attest that the 6 loads he put in me were all cum-filled, not blanks. I was pretty filled up after he left. In fact, another top came to breed me later on and he said "Damn, there's a lot of cum in there." So seven loads in St. Louis tonight for me a hotel right next to the Lambert airport.

About 5 hours ago.

Checking my messages on squirt and got an IM from a decent enough looking 19 y/o lad but who's sexual interest were similar to mine (basically anything goes). He comes round and turns out he's got a ridiculously thick cock which turned me from being in the mood for unloading to wanting to be bred like a little cunt. I still rim the life out of him and fuck him a bit first - tasted fucking lush and his ass hugged my cock like a glove - before pulling out of him and telling him to get inside me and fill my guts with his load. Haven't been stretched like I was earlier in years and he fucked me good, shot tons inside me. Pulled out and given his size no surprise he was a little dirty with some blood in there too, so got to work cleaning him off with my tongue and shot everywhere while doing it.

First great fuck I've had in a while.

Just got back from scoring two poz loads from a guy in NYC. He claimed he hadn't shot a load in seven days, and I believe him. After we were done I stopped off at a McDonalds by his apartment to get a drink. While I was on line at McDonalds, and on the ride home as well, I could feel his cum flowing out of my hole. When I got home and removed my jeans I saw a nice wet spot on the seat of my jeans. My boxer briefs were soaked as well.

Edited by Hotload84

Lately for me it's been all about burying my face in my dick in young smooth ass. Been flirting on line with a 24 year old nearby who finally agreed to meet the other day. Fucked him up against the wall of his apartment. He came with my dick in his ass, shooting his load into my hand, which I wiped all over his face before licking it off. I came by shooting into his mouth. He said he wasn't ready for me to cum inside his ass. But I have a pretty good idea about the next time...

I gave my last poz load last Saturday night at Midtowne Spa. I bred a guy named Ed who has a great body and always wears a black jock at the baths.

I got my last poz load on Thursday afternoon. A dom top came to my house and worked me over pretty good, lots of cbt, whipping my ass till it was red and sore. Then he put me on the floor of my kitchen and fucked his load into me. He has a PA and says he's poz on his profile.