Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

just took 2 guys loads bent over in an alley right dt in Toronto. several people saw me getting fucked in the doorway behind a dumpster by 2 dirty white boys with nice big cocks. but I was in my tranny whore gear so most of them probably thought I was a girl whore. they just hiked up my tiny skirt and pulled my panties to the side to slide in me.they didn't even really make an effort not to be seen. the first guy loved how easy it was to slide his bare cock in me (lol if he only knew why)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest JackEdJIZZ

My place about 2 hours ago.   A4A hit that I was not expecting.   Pretty run of the mill MWM wanted a blow job.    He came over (he was out cruising in his car and ws nearby) very qiuickly.   I had left door unlocked.   He came in, and found me in the bedroom.   We both stripped and I soon had him layed back and enjoying a pretty enthusiastic  cock sucking session.    I brought him close to the edge a couple times, but kept him from nutting.    He was so horned up he was reaady to erupt.

Although his cock was kinda small.....and not noteworthy in any way, he was quite vocal.   Not words...but noises.   No doubt, my work got results and his grunts and noises were great reword.    After 10 minutes or so, I decided to let him nut.   I went into cock sucking overdrive and with in seconds, his tiny load spewed into my mouth.   I made sure to keep licking and sucking as his spent dick jerked around a bit .   He got extra sensative and squealed with each flick of my tongue.   

I went to the bathroom to get stuff to clean him up for his return to momma.   I had told him I was POZ (A4A messages) and it is in my A4A profile,  He seemed to have no fear of a blow job from me.   So i was shocked when he finally noticed my new tat(s) and asked for me to top him.   Will write about that portion of the session in another post.

just took a load from a regular anonymous breeder, on his living room floor doggystyle n blindfolded. he said "I can tell your hole has been getting heavy use, its nice and sloppy and gaped open" plus he said "I heard there was some hot little slut in the bathhouse sling begging guys to knock him up and I knew it had to be you bugboy"

Edited by gangbangsuperstar

I resumed going to Steamworks Toronto on a regular Saturday night. I like Friday/Saturday nights -- more guys, more sex. And yesterday it was exceptional, to say the least. My low bar I set for myself -- 1 oral and 1 anal, the rest is BONUS. I was even completely douched too. Here's my story (descriptions of loads in no particular order).

LOAD # 1 - my load in his mouth. I was using my room that I got for 8 hours as a rest stop when a lovely younger thin, muscular vers Latino on PREP came in for some play time. It was near my time to go. I had come once earlier, I didn't think I had more in me. Seeing him, my cock was hard. I asked if he wanted to swallow my load. His eyes lit up. Amazingly I cranked out a good sized load right into his mouth. He kissed me with a bit of my load on his lips. Just SO hot! He cleaned off my cock and left. I was very happy he stopped by.

LOADS #2,3,4,5 - in me, orally. The back, narrow darkroom was pitch black. Out of the 4 hot loads I got I do remember the young bald South Asian who always gives me his load. He can cum fast if I take his balls in my mouth. He loves that. It didn't take him long to blast a big load in my mouth. I cleaned off his cock to thank him. Lovely dedicated load from him every time I see him. The other 3 guys were fast-cummers with big loads. I can't describe them except to say they were younger with cocks full of cum. And they loved getting sucked off and blasting in my mouth. Sorry, no more details.

LOAD # 6 - my load in a tall guy's ass. I got my nipples played with by a tall (I would say younger) guy with wavy hair who was in the back darkroom. He didn't have a towel. Playing with my nipples in any way gets my cock hard. He had a rounded bubble butt which I wanted to rim and explore. I knelt down to just do what I enjoy. He was loving it and pressing my head against the wall with his beautiful wet ass. It could've been lube or a load in there. Nice and wet. I got up and stuck my hard cock in his ass. I had to be on tippy toes to get my cock in. Boy, was it worth it! His ass muscles milked my cock like it hasn't been milked in a long while. I was feeling a big load make its way up my cock. A guy on my right was playing with me as I fucking the tall guy. I told him I was going to cum a large load into him. The tall guy backed up more to receive it. His ass literally swallowed my 5-day big load. I didn't think at that point I had any more cum to share (see LOAD #1). We were both satisfied. The tall kept pumping my spent cock a bit more to clean it off of any residual cum. He thanked me with his words! I didn't see him totally as the darkroom was quite dim. I did feel him, and that's what counted. 

I did get BONUS loads. Very happy with my visit to Steamworks Toronto. OINK, rawbros! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

just took 2 guys loads bent over in an alley right dt in Toronto. several people saw me getting fucked in the doorway behind a dumpster by 2 dirty white boys with nice big cocks. but I was in my tranny whore gear so most of them probably thought I was a girl whore. they just hiked up my tiny skirt and pulled my panties to the side to slide in me.they didn't even really make an effort not to be seen. the first guy loved how easy it was to slide his bare cock in me (lol if he only knew why)

Good girl anyone want to fuck this whore? 381304271_ZomboMeme20012019085126.jpg.c7d91ea746b70e4a576d176da026572c.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just hooked up again with small framed tatted up guy with a Prince Albert!  He hit me up on Grindr and I went straight over to his apt without even a cleansing. I immediately went to work on his nice sized cock. I then payed in my back and lubed my ass. He slammed into my hole and began fucking me like a cheap slut. He fucked me for a good ten minutes even Putting his hands on my throat. He felt so good ramming deep into my boicunt and the warm sensation of his seed entering my hole. 

Nothing was said as I got dressed and left. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just got off the annual Atlantis gay cruise of the Med with 3,800 sexy gay boys😋 from over 70 countries...for the first time ever they had an official "dick deck🍆."  Spent many a late nights sucking cock, taking big bone🦴 up my hungry fuck hole, and breeding💦 tight hole...fuck yeah😛...Oink!!!🐷🐷

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, backpackguy said:

Just got off the annual Atlantis gay cruise of the Med with 3,800 sexy gay boys😋 from over 70 countries...for the first time ever they had an official "dick deck🍆."  Spent many a late nights sucking cock, taking big bone🦴 up my hungry fuck hole, and breeding💦 tight hole...fuck yeah😛...Oink!!!🐷🐷

Any stories? 

Just had a quick fuck with a bloke off grindr, nice thick 7” uncut dick. Came over & pulled my joggers down, go me on all fours on the stairs & rimmed my hairy hole before shoving his dick in & plowing me hard. He dumped a big thick load balls deep in me, pulled out & left.  Now I’ve had the first course I’m hungry for the main & dessert 🤤😋

• Like 1

Got some of my best loads when Craigslist was alive and I was staying in a hotel for work. One night was by far the hottest scene I've ever had - I posted an ad on CL and left the hotel room door open. I had 14 men stop by during the course of the night. Each time I woke up from my sleep and all but one used my ass to get their nut off. Took every load offered. Was the hottest time of my life. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1