How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

Guest Alphpig
7 minutes ago, JimboJ said:

I've had anxiety issues ever since.

So sorry it has affected you negatively. Hope you’re getting or planning on getting some help. It makes a lot of difference. 

Not really molested but some early experiences with the neighbors in our play shed. They brought along leather cords to tie around our balls. Will never forget that great smell. 

Then fondled by an older scout at camp. Loved the attention!

Then played with his younger brother after school. Again mostly fondling. Again loved the attention but being from a religious family I decided it had to stop. My ability to push this side of me away for almost 20 years astounds me. 

I often fantasize about how different life would have  been if the older brother had fucked me and then shared me with his younger brother. How different my teen years would have been. I know I would not have been able to suppress seeking more of that pleasure! As I can't suppress my desire for getting my ass seeded now. 

On 7/28/2021 at 3:15 PM, TotalTop said:

I am fine. Why the fake concern? 🤔

Professional experience? Anyone can claim to be a psychiatrist, doctor, therapist, etc. online.

I have no sympathy for pederasts, chickenhawks, sexual abusers, etc. they hurt and psychologically damage the children and teens who they groom, and sexually abuse.  Many wind up murdering their victims.

Pedophiles, chickenhawks, sexual abusers of children/teens cannot be "reformed" or change any more than someone who is gay or bisexual can somehow become heterosexual/straight.

Hey! I'll be brief or try to be anyway! I am glad to hear that you are "fine"!

I also appreciate the opportunity to better understand the intense emotion of the words you chose in you initial comment.

I have to admit, I made an assumption about the underlying meaning and chose to treat you with respect and dignity based on that assumption. However, my assumption was wrong and your intense words reflect a deeper& disturbing ignorance about a minority group whose behavior has long been defined as a medical condition that has a number of treatments currently available with a number of additional treatments in various stages of research and development.

Unfortunately, my assumption that prompted me to genuinely express compassion, was met with a number of inappropriate & abusive false assumptions and accusations/judgements.

Truthfully, being acosted by you reinforced the reason I asked if you are okay!

It's not okay to try to abuse me! I will not be your human punching bag!

I responded to only portions of your false statements because I'm not insane & you're clearly not in a stable place to embrace the truth of my motivation; my personal experiences as a child; my professional experiences that you believe meant I magically became a clinician because, I assume, you aren't familiar with the team of professionals who work together providing treatment with respect while compassionately confronting the thoughts, feelings, behaviors, and mistaken beliefs that contributed to their current situation.

There's a number of additional corrections to make, but I've already given you more of my time, energy, and kindness that would have been appreciated by the others I haven't responded yet.

Normally, I'd finish expressing words meant to encourage to learn the truth about the minority group you nearly equated to being the same as gay & bi members of society!! If they are the same, then, by extension, you believe gay & bi citizens deserve to be violently assaulted, tortured, & murdered!

THIS.... All THIS is soley the result of your abusive, erroneous false assumptions you used to judge me. Imagine how vastly different and positive the conversation could have been if you accepted an expression of concern and kindness at face value and responded in kind!

Best Wishes!IMG_20210228_062008_537.thumb.jpg.1ab2514f101e122c50bfc64393a13f9e.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, PlayyTimez said:

Hey! I'll be brief or try to be anyway! I am glad to hear that you are "fine"!

I also appreciate the opportunity to better understand the intense emotion of the words you chose in you initial comment.

I have to admit, I made an assumption about the underlying meaning and chose to treat you with respect and dignity based on that assumption. However, my assumption was wrong and your intense words reflect a deeper& disturbing ignorance about a minority group whose behavior has long been defined as a medical condition that has a number of treatments currently available with a number of additional treatments in various stages of research and development.

Unfortunately, my assumption that prompted me to genuinely express compassion, was met with a number of inappropriate & abusive false assumptions and accusations/judgements.

Truthfully, being acosted by you reinforced the reason I asked if you are okay!

It's not okay to try to abuse me! I will not be your human punching bag!

I responded to only portions of your false statements because I'm not insane & you're clearly not in a stable place to embrace the truth of my motivation; my personal experiences as a child; my professional experiences that you believe meant I magically became a clinician because, I assume, you aren't familiar with the team of professionals who work together providing treatment with respect while compassionately confronting the thoughts, feelings, behaviors, and mistaken beliefs that contributed to their current situation.

There's a number of additional corrections to make, but I've already given you more of my time, energy, and kindness that would have been appreciated by the others I haven't responded yet.

Normally, I'd finish expressing words meant to encourage to learn the truth about the minority group you nearly equated to being the same as gay & bi members of society!! If they are the same, then, by extension, you believe gay & bi citizens deserve to be violently assaulted, tortured, & murdered!

THIS.... All THIS is soley the result of your abusive, erroneous false assumptions you used to judge me. Imagine how vastly different and positive the conversation could have been if you accepted an expression of concern and kindness at face value and responded in kind!

Best Wishes!IMG_20210228_062008_537.thumb.jpg.1ab2514f101e122c50bfc64393a13f9e.jpg

Whatever, you are making up excuses for paedophiles and child/teen sex abusers.  There are no treatments that work, besides maybe chemical and physical castration and paedophiles and teen sex abusers can never change or will always want to sexually abuse children and teens, and their child and teen victims are traumatised by this abuse which often times includes not just sexual abuse but psychological and physical abuse as well. There are no arguments or excuses for ANY adult to sexually abuse any child or teen, adults who are paedophiles and teen sex abusers are scum.

That's nice. Anyone can claim to be a clinician, shrink, or whatever they want online. That does not make it true. IF you actually do or once did work in the mental health field/industry I feel bad for your clients. 🤣

Respect? That is earned, not given or freely doled out. Nothing I wrote is abusive, but I am not surprised at all that you are playing the typical narcisscistic game of gaslighting and claiming to be a 'victim' just because I am writing cold hard facts about predatory paedophiles, or child and teen sexual abusers.

LMAO nice assumptions. I was never sexually, physically, or psychologically abused by anyone as a child or teen. I do however have friends who were sexually abused by adults, their peers, and friends as children or teens and it was traumatic and damaging to them, and there are no excuses for it to ever happen.

Lastly, I did not say or claim that bisexual and gay men are paedos or sexually abuse children or teens. If you are old enough to remember Anita Bryant that sort of thinking ended decades ago and we gay and bisexual men do not have sexual attraction to children/teens, and we do not sexually abuse anyone.  But your 'ex-paedo' therapy BS is exactly like the whole 'ex-gay' BS conversion therapy.

On 7/29/2021 at 8:37 AM, Tanbbottom said:

Not really molested but some early experiences with the neighbors in our play shed. They brought along leather cords to tie around our balls. Will never forget that great smell. 

Then fondled by an older scout at camp. Loved the attention!

Then played with his younger brother after school. Again mostly fondling. Again loved the attention but being from a religious family I decided it had to stop. My ability to push this side of me away for almost 20 years astounds me. 

I often fantasize about how different life would have  been if the older brother had fucked me and then shared me with his younger brother. How different my teen years would have been. I know I would not have been able to suppress seeking more of that pleasure! As I can't suppress my desire for getting my ass seeded now. 

What you are describing your adult or older neighbour, or even peer and adult Boy Scout leader doing is sexual abuse, and sexual molestation. I am sorry this happened to you, and if you insist upon having or are planning to get 'seeded' or 'bred' or have unsafe anal sex, at least get on prep.

Edited by TotalTop

My uncle groomed me and started molesting me at 7yo and continued till I was 16yo when he died. The grooming continued and got more detailed. When I was 11yo my older brother (14) walked on it happening and he started molesting me as well till he had a steady gf when I was 17.  Other than that, I had a few encounters with older boys. 

do I think that this contributed to me becoming the bb cumdump whore I am today? Yep. 

2 hours ago, bbcumdump1980 said:

My uncle groomed me and started molesting me at 7yo and continued till I was 16yo when he died. The grooming continued and got more detailed. When I was 11yo my older brother (14) walked on it happening and he started molesting me as well till he had a steady gf when I was 17.  Other than that, I had a few encounters with older boys. 

do I think that this contributed to me becoming the bb cumdump whore I am today? Yep. 

Are you glad it happened, or do you wish it hadn't?

7 hours ago, evilalex said:

Are you glad it happened, or do you wish it hadn't?

Ya; however, if I could go back and change a few things I would. 

On 7/26/2021 at 9:47 AM, Pnpguyny said:

I was 11 and reading this old thread made me  realize 11 was the age in so many stories. I think I talk about my first in this thread, its so long I have to look

Also 11 at my seduction and education into gay sex.You have noticed something that many have not-the age is important.11 is at the end of boyhood yet prior to puberty.Does this age and level of development trigger something in potential molesters?

• Thanks 1

Think you might remember me - started listening my mother and dad having sex - then a young age - my friends and I got naked - stroking - they loved my uncut dick / stroking me - then the word got out - older guys enjoying my uncut dick - then a experienced with a tailor designing a dress suit  ( before my driver License ) - mentioning which side do I carry it ?  Mom said ," Right side ! "  Her little boy becoming into Man hood  - she inspected out my uncut dick at home ! " Apparently Uncut dicks are Special for everyone - Oh my Mother at this time divorced my Dad and her interests were Black Cocks !  She love smoking , dressing out and bars - shopping for black dicks !

• Like 1

On 8/1/2021 at 10:51 AM, Imgameu41 said:

What would you change 

Looking back at it now and the slut I am, I wish my uncle would have “encouraged” it.