How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

I was 16. My parents wanted me to find a job. I had a friend, a girl, whose father had a little printing company in his house garage. She told me that he needed help. She had a word with him for me. He wanted to meet me. I never applied for a job before. Got it! ;) I must have been impressived.

Took my first load at 17. My top was 19. We fucked in the basement of the First Baptist Church where he was the caretaker/custodian. A few months later I started taking loads from one of my high school teachers who taught me I would always be a sub-bottom here to service the needs of other men. He was right. I was in my late twenties before my first experience as a top (also bare and the first time a gave a load). I have been a sub bottom for over 30 years now.

• Upvote 1

took my first loads a couple days after my 18th birthday...these two hispanic guys who did my dad's landscaping were always teasing me in a nice way in front of my dad and asking to fuck me...(i was out to my dad and he was cool about it)...my dad told them that when i turned 18 they could ask and I could legally decide....a few days after my birthday they knocked on the door when they were done with the lawn and asked my dad if I was home and if I was ready to get fucked...my dad called me and I went into the garage with them and proceeded to get pounded raw and take two hot loads deep in me...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I was about 20 and my Top was probably in his 40's. (Note-I sucked my first cock at 14, and got a blow job the same year.)

I met my Top when he sat next to me on a bench at the Central Park Zoo in NYC. He invited me back to his apt on East 53 St. After a lot of sucking foreplay, he started fingering my hole which got me real excited. I think he assumed I had already been fucked. He tried to fuck me missionary style, but I was too inexperienced to know how to relax my hole. Every time he'd push his cock against my hole, I'd clench down on it, rather than opening up to him. And, of course, it hurt. After gobs of lube, and other positions, he finally settled on fucking me side by side. Although my hole was burning, somehow I was able to relax more in this position, and he eventually slowly worked his 7 inches into me.

At some point, I told him I was a virgin, at least anally. He got a lot gentler with me after that revelation.

So he slowly worked his cock in and out of my hole, and left it inside me until I got used to the feel.

Despite my asshole being on fire, I did enjoy the feeling of a man's cock balls deep up my fuckchute. He took me slowly, but eventually picked up the pace, and flooded my hole with his cum.

After his cock deflated, he slowly pulled out. Then, he gave me a half hour back and leg massage which felt wonderful, and helped me forget about by burning asshole.

He put some kind of numbing agent around my asslips, and mounted me again, and managed to shoot another load up me.

By this time, his roommate (lover?) came home. I felt awkward, but both put me at ease. George, the roommate, went to the kitchen and grilled some steaks in the oven, while my Top and I pawed each other, and eventually cleaned up.

We all had a cocktail, and, then a pleasant dinner. Thanks to my Top's consideration for me getting my cherry busted by him, it turned what could have been an unpleasant, painful experience for me, into something that I enjoyed.

While I did not get fucked again for about a year after that, I learned a lot from my first time. By the time I started hitting the baths, I knew I was a confirmed bottom, and had figured out how to relax my hole, and adjust to varying sizes of cocks. Unfortunately, because of the AIDS scare, I took few cumloads in my ass for 20 years or so. I turned off a lot of great looking guys because I insisted on them covering up.

Since I returned to bb sex a few years ago, though, I have made up for those lost years. While I still try to choose my Top, once I have, I don't ask any questions. I've learned it's just better to present my hole and go with the flow, so to speak.

• 1 month later...

When I was 12 – 13 a couple of us boys would get together for a jerk off session, one of the boys invited his older cousin Danny to join us in one of the wanking session, he was in his early 20’s and very effeminate, Danny offered his ass hole for us guys to use, one of the guys was game enough to try it and said it was good so we all joined in taking turns at Danny, when we finished fucking him he wanted his turn at one of us guys (Danny only had a very small cock, some of us young guys were bigger than him) one of the guys tried but could not take Dannie’s cock in him, Danny picked me and using only a bit of spittle as lube he was in my ass and it was not to bad at all and I soon got to like the feel of his cock pumping in and out of my ass and then the feeling as he pushed right in me and blew his load, I loved the squidgy feeling of his cum in me.

When I was 14 I had a paper run and a guy picked me up for a lift back to the shop to finish my run and he parked the car along the way and started playing with me, all he ever did was play with me and suck me off while I played with him where as I really wanted him to fuck me, but it never happened.

When I was 15 I moved interstate to live and work with a bachelor uncle (Mothers brother) in his café, one night we were cleaning up late and the conversation turned to sex and he asked if I had ever been with a woman (girl) I replied no and he asked me if I would like to go with one and naturally my answer was yes. Later when I went to bed he came in and continued talking about sex, I got hard and he started playing with my cock and worked his way down to my ass hole and after getting a finger in me said “I had better get the lube”, he returned with the lube and really started working on my ass, which I loved, he then stood up and got his cock out, man it was big, at least 8”, and he worked the head in my ass and soon he had the whole length in me and I loved it, and the feeling of him blowing in me was out of this world, I blew while he was fucking me.

Nothing was said about it the next day but the day after he said we were going into town for the day, he took me to a house where I was introduced to two women one late teens early 20’s and the other one in her 40’s, I was told the young one would look after me and the uncle went off with the older woman, as they were leaving the young one walked over and grabbed my crutch and said “let’s see what we have here”. I was on my third go with the young girl when I looked over to see the Uncle and the older woman watching us fucking doggie over the end of the lounge, and the older woman said she wanted some of my young cock, so we swapped partners. Our second visit to the women they wanted to see the uncle and me play (he must have told them about our session which was becoming a regular thing between us) which we did and the two woman also played together, it turned into a real switch and swap session, a very early education for a young guy I can tell you.

That lasted for a year but then I had to return to my parents place, but I always thank my uncle (now deceased) for opening my eyes to the best of both worlds.

• Like 1

28, I think I told this story before.

Was married less than a year, thought I could give up cock. I still considered myself a top. It took him about 4 weeks, two of those I was banished from giving him head or even seeing him til I was ready to bottom for him and he had to do it bare.

Joe

17, I got spit fucked by a football player in HS. Then saw him a years later at a gay bar and he said," yeah I am, I came out"

I said, "you came out when you came in me."

Age 12 from a 48 year old guy when MSN chat use to be online, he picked me up and dressed me like a girl then pounded my ass for the weekend ~ on the lighter side at least it was a holiday inn~ was smoking back then too. And still taking hot bare loads tho ~ Still Neg~ go Fig

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...