How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

• 4 weeks later...

18yrs old, met the guy off a chatline. He was nearby, invited me over for some oral. I got hard thinking of sucking and being sucked off. Headed to his place, when I got there he was an asian guy in in his late 30's or early 40's. We did the usual, he undressed me, I was a bit nervous. We made out, he was sucking me and slowly started rimming my ass. Made me as hard as can be. Before I knew it he was sucking my dick and rubbing my hole with the spit spilling down off my dick and balls. He noticed I was really horny and turned out and went for the kill.

He told me to turn around, so I did. I was on my stomach and he went to town on my ass with his mouth. He licked and sucked with his mouth and tounge and got me to lose myself in the moment.

He gets up, grabs some hand lotion from his nightstand and proceeded to smear his fingers and my hole with it. I told him I wasnt looking to get fucked but by that point he knew he had me where he wanted me. He told me to relax that he would just finger my hole while he sucked my dick from the back.

He did that for a while and there was no turning back, he slid on my back and kissed my neck while i was still on my stomach, he rubs his raw dick on my hole and begins to grind on me. Before I knew it I was grunting in some pain when the head of his dick slid in. I tried to pull away but he told me to relax and started chewing on my earlobe and kissing the back of my neck. Needless to say within a couple minutes he was fully barebacking my latin hole with his asian dick and making sure he was leaving his mark inside of me with precum. I am sure he shot inside , it got mixed with the lotion. He said he pulled out and shot in his hand, but I know better. He managed to seduce me and leave his seed in me. From then on I had tons of guilt.. but soon enough I was back on that same chatline looking for more hookups..

• 3 weeks later...

Started cruising the mall restrooms at 15. Sucked cock for the first couple months and then started taking loads up my ass. Dont remember a condom ever being used and loved getting fucked in the stalls. Started going after school as much as I could. Made me the cum pig I still am.

• 4 weeks later...

I was 16 and it was by my hot buddy that played on the soccer team with me in high school.

we went to his house he lived down the street one thing led to another and i found my self licking and sucking his cock through those thin nylon soccer shorts then he asked if I had ever been fucked I said no and said he could try to fuck me if he wanted.

that was all it took after that we did it every day after practice it was nice he only lived 9 house's down the street from me.

I was 10 and a 15 year old bud of mine did the honors. I continued to get fucked by him and his buds either at his house in the bedroom or garage or out in the woods. When I was 12 I was in the Locker Room after school and was nude and the 26 Year Old College Student gym teacher snuck in, fully naked and asked to fuck my ass - How could I say No. He was also the one the got me into The Adonis in NYC and the Club Baths in NYC when I was only 13 ( Looked 19 ) and no one every bothered to check ID. Those were days..

• Upvote 1

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump

I was 13 and lived on a farm. Our ranch hand Dana who was i think about 27 used to have me suck him off a few times a week. He had a nice uncut cock and I loved the taste of his cum...We were in the barn one day and he grabbed my by the shoulders and said it was now time for me to really take care of him. He pulled my pants down and turned me over a stack of feed bags---he spit on my ass and started to finger it all the while telling me how much he wanted to fuck me....he slowly pushed his cock in my hole and started fucking.....it felt awesome and i arched my ass higher so he could get in deeper. He fucked so slow and deep. I loved it!!!! He always dumped a big load in my hole. He continued to fuck me all the way through high school. He lived in a trailer on our property and would go into town on the weekends. If he came home and left his porch light on, that meant he wanted to fuck. I would eagerly sit at my bedroom window and await his arrival from town and wait for the light....then sneak out of our house and into his bed-----he would usually be sitting on the edge of his bed with his pants down around his ankles when i walked in, i would suck him till he was hard--then he would get me on all fours and do his thing. He would always tell me that my asshole was better than any pussy he could get in town. On several occasions he would brink his drinking buddy (Mike) home with him. Mike was a tall skinny dude with an average cock, but could cum several times.. Dana would always seed me first and then Mike would take over giving me at least one load, but sometimes two or three. Ever since then, I have become an insatiable bottom fuck pig and am always looking for seed.

I feel like a real late bloomer..... I didnt get fucked for the first time until college.... in the spring of Sophamore year.(so 19 or so) my friend J who I had a massive crush on told me one day that he had just lost his virginity,,,with a girl no less) but that is what gave me the courage to let Robbie that I needed it. Robbie a black guy who was older (probably around 24 or 25 - he had taken a few years off) I showed up at his room (he lived in a single) that evening he put on some motow (this was the 70's) and we smoked a bit of weed to get me stoned.... he then put me face down on his bed (one of those narrow twin size dorm room beds) lubed up my ass with vaseline and fucked me..... he was not not exactly gentle about it... it hurt like hell.... so it was a good thing I was stoned....he fucked me for about 15, 20 min or so til he blew his load inside me..... but that wasnt the end.... I stayed the night and he dumped 3 more loads in me..... it was certainly NOT making love.... Robbie just used my ass.... which I have to admit - when i bottom... is still kind of how I like to get it

At 12, I was blowoing my best friends 15 year old brother and on my 14th birthday, he fucked me... I think to shut me up from asking him to. That continued until he graduated and went in the Marines. I did 20 years in the Air Force and got lots of raw cock. I'm hooked on the skin on skin feeling... the feeling of his cock swelling deep inside and then the flood when he nuts in me... indescribably delicious.

• Upvote 1