Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

Idk I have always liked when guys call it my pussy or cunt. It’s makes me feel more submissive and feminine in a non sissy kind of way. I realize that a lot of guys that fuck me like women more than men so if they need to make me seem more feminine with their words to nut than I’m cool with that. Not all guys that top are completely attracted to men and I just want my hole leaking so it’s all good.

On 10/12/2013 at 6:03 AM, RawSlutNYC said:

I've noticed an increasing number of guys referring to men's assholes as "cunts" or "pussies." I find those words sexier because they seem nastier and dirtier.

What words do you use to refer to your or any guy's asshole?

In my case it's rather obvious.....

I call it my hole (hence my screen name), but if he wants to call it a pussy, or a mussy or a bussy, or a cunt, or a gaping maw or a chute or a love tunnel or a fuck hole  or anything else, I'll let him (as long as he's in me).  At that point, I exist to serve as his receptacle and his choice of words let me know my role to him.  I DO like it when he refers to my hole, though - cause it usually means that he's taking dirty and that gets my blood pumping!

It’s my pussy… unless guys start to get nasty and/or rough… then it’s my cunt.

The only exception is when I wear my gaff to give guys a nice tight fuckable pussy up front… but I still would prefer them to nut inside me.

- Di ❤️

It really depends on the context what Tops decide to call me.

I like “Hole” as a general term to describe what I am. Being referred to as hole is very reassuring of my purpose. To Men, I’m a hole first and foremost  

Pussy is much more soft and feminizing. Tops usually use it before we meet or to refer to what they want from me.

I hear Cunt more often after I get fucked and wrecked. When my ‘hole’ is gaping and swollen it gets called a Cunt. I think it’s a title that mostly earn. 

Each ones has its own connotation, and I don’t mind being called any. All are descriptive of me and what I exist for. 🥰

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1