Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

Youngsters (20 to early 30s), twinks, slim guys: pussy

Middle aged men (30ish to 50ish), muscle studs, leathermen: cunt. (I am still a cunt myself 🙂)

Mature men: 50ish, 60+, bears: hole

Pighole is what I like. A bud once started saying it during a session and it was a big turn on. It detached the human element while reinforcing what we are. Although we call each other ‘brother’ now

Edited by pigbro
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

For me it depends on hot hot I am. In the beginning probably an ass or hole. The more wound up I get it become a cunt. Works when I beg to get impregniated. Sometimes when I have a really enhanced heat I will beg to get my fag ass raped. 

I know, can't rape the willing but when your really wound up it sounds good

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2013 at 10:05 PM, NastySlamPigLA said:

Fuckhole or hole. I lose my hard on if someone calls my ass a "pussy"

I never have called a man's mouth or ass a pussy, cunt, manpussy, etc. unless he tells me he is into this or does it first.

Since I am bi with women I call their vagina a pussy, or cunt.

Why would any man call their hole or the person fucking the hole a count or pussy if that's what you call it why don't you just fuck a cunt or pussy. It's a major turn-off when I am getting fucked and the guy fucking me starts calling my hole a cunt or pussy.

Edited by veryversguy4fun
Misspelling
  • Upvote 1

In order of my preference, it's pussy then hole then cunt of the options listed in the thread title. (There is just something wholly pejorative about the word "cunt" in my mind that I can't see using it in a positive way.) I have never had sex with a woman and intend on dying without having sex with a woman. But somehow "pussy" for a man's asshole turns me on.

1 hour ago, veryversguy4fun said:

Why would any man call their hole or the person fucking the hole a count or pussy if that's what you call it why don't you just fuck a cunt or pussy. It's a major turn-off when I am getting fucked and the guy fucking me starts calling my hole a cunt or pussy.

I always confirm with the bottom first what term they use for that orifice, and will use the term they prefer. If the bottom doesn't have a preference, I will use the term >> I << prefer.

• Like 1

While I do have a few female friends, there is nothing sexually attractive to me about women. Yes, before I had washed all the religious bullshit out of my head, I did fuck a few girls.  All I could thing of at the time, was that old Peggy Lee song:  Is that all there is?    So it's not like I'm unfamiliar, I simply reject any sexual reference to women.  If I run across some guy in the fuckjoint that starts in with the "yeah, fuck my pussy/cunt" routine, if I like the Hole I just tell him to shut the fuck up.  If he persists, I pull out and find something do like.  

I don't care what turns other guys on - whatever turns other guys crank, great (as long as no harm is being done).  R/g's, wannabe g's, simply don't interest me sexually at all. 

Thus, for me it's HOLE, and then ASS - never the other two.

Edited by hntnhole
phrasing - too tired, I guess ...
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2016 at 12:41 AM, mjkuhl said:

He can call it anything he likes as long as he leaves me dripping hot cum, preferably multiple loads.

100% this. 

I find whatever works for the top, and making him happy, is GOING to work for me for sure

• Upvote 1