Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

I hate the term “bussy” that some use. In the end all I want is a hard cock in me. I don’t care what a top calls it. Some have called it my pussy, others my hole. 

I’ve had times where I getting railed by a much old guy and I’ll him to “fuck my pussy, fuck my hole or even breed my pussy. Give me that seed” all them just kept fucking me. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Some even harder 

Whether I’m topping or bottoming, "cunt" works for me - it’s dirtier and piggier. Except it’s never just "cunt" - it’s usually "goddamned cunt," as in my saying "Listen, asshole, I’m gonna fuck your goddamned cunt until my cum shoots out your eyes." Or similar pleasantries. 

• Piggy 1

On 11/20/2021 at 12:41 AM, RawBottomAriel said:

It really depends on the context what Tops decide to call me.

I like “Hole” as a general term to describe what I am. Being referred to as hole is very reassuring of my purpose. To Men, I’m a hole first and foremost  

Pussy is much more soft and feminizing. Tops usually use it before we meet or to refer to what they want from me.

I hear Cunt more often after I get fucked and wrecked. When my ‘hole’ is gaping and swollen it gets called a Cunt. I think it’s a title that mostly earn. 

Each ones has its own connotation, and I don’t mind being called any. All are descriptive of me and what I exist for. 🥰

You are a sweet, sexy beautiful Faggot who, I imagine, has a beautiful pussy.