Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,685 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

Been forever, but yeah. That, backing up to gloryholes, or wearing a hood in a motel room, bent over. Nothing is better than just being used as a hole for men to cum in! Being objectified to the point where you're not treated like a person, or have to think of yourself as one. Just there for Cocks to use and fill with cum.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ronchipig said:

I luv not knowing what the guys look like. Being very tweeked makes every cock so fucking hot and every hole open for depositing whatever I want to give it.      FUCK YEAH!

Oh fuck yeahhhh

• Piggy 1

On 5/23/2023 at 5:41 PM, asiansubslut said:

i'd fucking love to be used in a dark room. How do you even go about finding them?

I think of it as if I'm blind. I walk in slowly and from that point it's all done by touch and sound. Mmmm, Mmmm . I'm  getting horned up...

I`ve gotten fucked in the darkroom at the bathhouse I go to. It`s a different type of fuck but still its very good when a guy is pounding my ass good with no intentions of pulling out when he cums. Thats what I`m there for. To get loads deep in my ass. I have staggered out of the darkroom a few times with cum running out of my ass and down my leg. I`m out of breath but I feel so good then to. Also not knowing who fucked me is hot. It`s all about bare dick in my unprotected ass.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I really am going to have to move to find the king of experience talked about here. Id love to find a dark room but Im pretty sure there. Is not one in Columbus where I live. Maybe Cleveland.? Anyone know of a place? This hole needs bred with lots of cum.IMG_20230520_170327_8072.thumb.jpg.2901b632211433332a5c1f8be2d3b726.jpg

• 1 month later...

I absolutely love it. My first experience was in high school. An older kid I knew had a connection with this adult bookstore that had a huge dark cruising area lined with booths. This was the mid 90’s when cruising was hugely popular. We would go there after school, his guy would let us in the back and I would take as many loads as I could before we had to leave. I loved not being able to see them because at that point it was all about the loads.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I fucking love it. First time was when I was 18 went with another friend told me nothing about it except it’s dark and fun. With in minutes I gas guys feeling me up and almost immediately a raw dick pushed in me and started fucking me. No idea who he was how old or how he looked liked but he was raw fucking my slutty 18 yo hole raw. The rush was exhilarating! Was there for a long time and too a lot of anon loads. Felt like a street cum dump but it was amazing being used like that

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3