Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,687 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Dark rooms are cool but I really wanna know who's going to fuck me, so I like taking a guy back to a darkroom to fuck me rather than just taking anon loads in there. Last time I did that the guy I took back drilled me and wound up getting fucked by another random guy while he was fucking me...wound up taking that guy's raw load. He flipped and let me fuck him and I loved that his ass was already loaded and wound up with another guy sliding in me raw and fucking me to completion. It was a mix of being creeped out but also turned on. I left the blackout room after I came inside the guy I took back there, but he stayed in and I'm guessing took more loads. 

• Piggy 3

Dark Rooms are something I haven't done though I've walked past them many times before.

I'm working on getting the right domineering jerk to take control of me and whore me out including making go in and do what he wants.  I feel that day is fast approaching.  YOLO, right?

On 2/8/2011 at 6:47 PM, btm2bbred said:

Hell, yeah! If you are a cumslut (like me), there is no better way to get the most cocks and cumloads in the shortest amount of time.

It's so fucking hot to get all the things that make raw sex so appealing--just hard cocks to be milked and holes to be drilled and filled with manseed. It's sleazy, risky, primal, masculine and so satisfying--love having loads of cum dribbling out of my sloppy manhole only to be instantly filled by another throbbing, hard dick.

There's no decisions to be made except to go in to breed or to get bred or both. No attitude, status discussions, and looks, age, race, weight, etc. don't matter. Everybody has a cock, a mouth, and a hole so it's an equal playing field for all.

I love that in less than 10 minutes I can get more cocks and cumloads up my ass than a whole night at the baths.

I only get to do dark rooms when I'm out of town (Fort Lauderdale). That's good, because I like to have fuckbuddies at home......but, when I'm out of town I love the excitement of just letting any cock slip into my cum lubed hole.

This is the experience I am hoping to have one day.  Not quite ready to give up so much control, but dang, to lose myself in a tangle of man bodies is the dream.

On 1/12/2014 at 8:40 AM, rawpisspig said:

I love the fact a top goes from hole to hole to hole. Its nice for holes to experience different dicks too! Sometimes when I bottom, I prefer to count the dicks I had up my hole than the amount of cum I got. Cum usually works out well for the night.

I agree.  I take frequent road trips and I hook up with guys in dark places late @ night and mid-fuck I sometimes ask them  if I'm the first ass they've fucked that day and they usually say no.  Total turn on which makes me appreciate their load when they give it to me more than I would otherwise.

• 1 month later...

Short answer is Yes. Absolutely love to get fucked and loaded in dark rooms. BUT, I also LOVE to fuck as many holes as possible in a dark room. There is something both utterly sleazy and fantastically intimate at the same time. When I move on from one hole to another, thinking if this will be the hole that gets my load. Until I find the perfect ass which engulfs my cock in a perfect way: not too tight, not too lose, not too much lube, but enough cum coating the inside that sends shocks of pleasures to my toes. 

Ans yes, when I get my ass up in the dark room, I don't care who fucks me. Sometimes I could tell if I feel a PA and there's only one PA dick in the vicinity. Otherwise, I don't care. If you have a hard enough cock to go in, you're in 🙂

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 12:31 PM, 1hornyjohn said:

I went to Lord Clyde in South London last Wednesday for their nude evening.  They have a dark room which was relatively new. 

I'd hooked up with sexy top and we'd fucked but he hadn't cum. I took him into the dark room where I could just about make out a handful of other bodied there.

He fucked me and loaded me rather noisily (but in a good way!). As he pulled out I felt hands over my arse cheeks and fingers in my hole. Before I could say or do anything I had another cock in my arse.  And after that another. And after that another.

I wad dripping cum when I walked out.

That sounds encouraging.  There aren't many posts with feedback for Lord Clyde which is a shame as it has a hell of a lot of potential.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Back to the sauna this Sunday, having not been for quite a while. I'm going to be using every possible option in the darkroom to try and get lots of raw cock and hopefully loads up inside me - on my knees on the bench, bent over the bench, leaning against the wall at the back where it is totally dark and playing with/sucking guys in the hope I can then back onto their bare cocks.    

Can't wait!

• Like 2

I live for it - having men use me in other ways and settings is great, but dark rooms have always been my obsession. Early days of going to saunas I'd imagine what was going on in there, even when I was elsewhere slowly working my way up the ladder of how far I was willing to go I'd still be thinking about 'one day' going that far, and bit by bit I psyched myself up to being closer to that goal, until I was there. If I was being unnecessarily dramatic I'd definitely say it was my destiny.

Dark rooms are great last night was blackout night at the bath I'll get on the fuck benches, sling, glory holes lost track of how many cocks were in me but at least eight loads and probably just as many down my throat. Love sucking until the dude is nice and hard and then backing up onto his cock and then clean him off after he's done.  

• Like 1