Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,685 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

On 5/6/2023 at 4:42 PM, JamesL100 said:

There can also be a hot smell of sex, sexy touch of sweatiness, alluring feel of body heat - plus the horny sounds of fucking and orgasm 😛

You're entirely correct, of course !!!   Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Love dark rooms with multiple guys in there not know not caring who or what they look like. Just feel my body getting moved around and fucked is amazing.  My senses are so high when its total darkness and cock after cock finds it way to my hole without seeing anything.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

love bending over in a dark room at the baths, taking loads, not knowing who they are, just knowing they are hard and breed me. My favorite was there was us three bottoms all taking cock and kissing each other while getting railed, it was great

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been looking for real Glory holes and I want nothing more then to find a real dark room. I didn't even know they existed until recently. I'm still in the Lynchburg VA area. Someone please direct me towards the nearest Glory hole and or darkroom. 

I fucking live darakroom anon loads. For me there’s nothing hornier than a random dick finding a willing hole to use. Taking dick after dick is heaven and loads of guys love to slide into a hole vacated by a stranger. The excitement of not knowing if you’ll be rewarded with a load or for the top, finding a hole preloaded! Nothing like it! A76F4143-D814-45F8-9230-0479ABE9C6AA.thumb.jpeg.0ac412c5bb82ddb5754304b1f6cd43cf.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

I went to Lord Clyde in South London last Wednesday for their nude evening.  They have a dark room which was relatively new. 

I'd hooked up with sexy top and we'd fucked but he hadn't cum. I took him into the dark room where I could just about make out a handful of other bodied there.

He fucked me and loaded me rather noisily (but in a good way!). As he pulled out I felt hands over my arse cheeks and fingers in my hole. Before I could say or do anything I had another cock in my arse.  And after that another. And after that another.

I wad dripping cum when I walked out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Dark room fucks are my favourite, they well suit my slutty nature and wild imagination, plus I get the most fucks and cum loads in any session. As you can't see them your mind runs riot as to who's fucking you and even if the guys might be very different from the reality as long as they can fuck you'll enjoy the fuck(s) far more by letting your imagination take over. And as they can't be seen guys often get quite verbal. Really there's nothing hotter than being fucked by a horny top who knows you're a dirty cum slut while surrounded by other naked guys as they feel you up then the sensation of their body (hopefully) spasm as they cum in you while you're pinned down, and your fuck hole leaking cum as they pull out before another cock slides inside you to happily fuck in other guys' cum. I'll stay in a dark room as long as I can but after taking multiple cocks I will eventually involuntarily cum.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

I love a dark room  I cannot see the guy All I know is his dick is in my ass Guys love to top this way No chat just fucking 

Some times I can get six lo loads in my ass I love it when I walk out and the vim is just running down my leg