The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,182 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

The first time I was fucked it was raw. I didn't get bred until I was 19. I had been fooling around with a cousin that was 3 years younger starting when I was 17 but it was mostly limited to me blowing him. One night after we'd been drinking and getting very horny he dropped his pants and said open your mouth but I told him I wasn't interested in blowing him that night which he was shocked by as he knew I was always ready to suck a load out of him. I told him that if he wanted to get off he could fuck me or jerk himself off. That shocked him and he said he had wanted to for a while but didn't think I'd let him. So that night my 16 year old cousin bred me over and over again. The question of safe or raw never even came up.

I was a "late bloomer"... I was just "out" in NYC, 22 (this is back in 1979-80) I got picked up at Ty's... we were walking around and he lead me into a church "garden"... along the parish house bushes he pulled my shorts down... ate my ass (a new first for me) and slid his hard cock in me... fucked me for 15-20 mins bent over. and unloaded a huge load into my once virgin ass... really no pain.. he had relaxed & prepped me so well... Been a confirmed BOTTOM SINCE

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot remember that I've been fucked with a condom. If so it must have been in the mid 80's, but I doubt it. Some dudes put on a condom on my dick before I fucked them in the mid 80's when I frequented the saunas in Copenhagen, Denmark, but it didn't take me long before I refused. No condom or no fuck.

I cannot remember that I've been fucked with a condom. If so it must have been in the mid 80's, but I doubt it. Some dudes put on a condom on my dick before I fucked them in the mid 80's when I frequented the saunas in Copenhagen, Denmark, but it didn't take me long before I refused. No condom or no fuck.

I have never used a condom, to fuck nor be fucked! When I started as a Top in the mid-late 70s the scare had not really taken hold in Asia where I was then living and working; when I accepted that I was better as a slave/sub in the mid 80s I felt it was not my place to tell a Top whether or not to use a condom, none ever did (except to feed me the contents); now I have reverted to Topping I see no reason to start using one now, if the bottom insists he can find someone else. I am neg for everything (yes, a real surprise given my experiences) but personally I prefer adventurous subs/slaves who put themselves into the hands of the Top and let Him make the choices.

If I didn't already reply, my first time was raw. I was about 10 or 11. My cousin who was 2 years older fucked me. We had fooled around from the time I was about 5, but he wanted to fuck me like a girl. After a bit, he came. After a while of this, I got to where I craved cock in my hole. I remember him being on top of me with me face down and reaching down to touch my hole so I could feel his cock sliding in and out. It drove me wild. Eventually, I came to love being on top and riding his cock, as that got me deeper penetration. I could orgasm in that position without ever touching my cock. There isn't a much better feeling than an orgasm induced by a cock sliding in and out of my pussy. Yes, it came to my attention over the years that I am only worthwhile as a cocksucking bottom with a pussy for cocks to fuck. Most of the fucks I've had have been raw. When I do top from time to time, I always fuck raw. The one time I fucked an ass with a condom, I couldn't cum. Besides, if you're not getting or giving a load, what's the point of fucking?

• Upvote 1