The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,181 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

With condom (I was 22) for a long time until my first casual raw experience, when I was 24 ( with my first boyfriend we fucked  raw, I was 23). (I talk about my first gay fuck. My first straight fuck with a girl happened bare, when I was 19.)

Edited by bareback-flipflop

Raw, 1986. It was in London UK, when I was there for a couple of years, with the guy who became and remains my partner 33 years later. One guy had tried unsuccessfully to fuck me (with a condom) in San Francisco while I was en route to London but I was inexperienced and he didn’t have the skill or patience to penetrate my tight virgin hole. My partner had the patience and being raw probably helped it eventually slip in as I find condoms tend to create slightly more friction. This despite his rather large cock - I was inexperienced then and didn’t realise how much thicker than the norm his cock was. We always used baby lotion as lube which probably wasn’t ok with condoms. I remember suggesting the first time that we should use condoms but was told he didn’t like them and never used them and that it was a matter of trust - sort of things today’s barebackers still say! Although my first remains my partner and we live together all theses years later we stopped having sex at least 15 years ago partly because he discovered that I did fuck around when I got the chance, although also because he had a much lower sex drive and was 10 years older and was not overly interested in sex any more (unlike me!).

• 1 year later...

first time with condom . mostly bottom . 
later a one-night-stand . i want safe , he say no - i fuck only raw. he takes me, his cock was inside me. I didn't say anything.
he fucked me raw , in the end he tells me: i'm coming. he shot his seed deep into my asshole.

I took it raw bareback, but he did not cum inside me, at least I dont think so. I was fourteen and he was about the same age as me accept very dominant and abusive with me and I was only 14 years old.

My first time getting fucked was a guy I invited over from a chat room on gay.com. I was young and nervous. And we used a condom. I was so excited to have him inside me, even with the condom. Unfortunately so was he and he came in like 2 minutes. It was a disappointing start, but it felt good enough that I kept hooking up with more and more men. And got fucked much better. 
Now that I only get fucked bare, I’m never disappointed if they cum too fast, as long as I get their load inside me. 

Guest Bottomsup33

My first bottom experience was last year and it was raw. He's an older guy and I specifically asked for raw and that's what he wanted too. Got me on my stomach and took me, as he was going to cum he told me was was going to seed my hole and I've never looked back. Always raw since that night