2015 Load Tally

FurFluent

I'm going to be starting PReP this week... which means NO CONDOMS any more!  Yay!

I've been waiting all my life to be able to take lots of random loads, and I intend to make up for lost time... and fulfil my fantasies of feeling poz cum squirting inside my ass!

So I'll be giving you all some stiff competition for the cumslut trophy :D

(btw if anyone's in Montreal/Toronto or can be, then get in touch because I want to ride your cock)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, April is in the books! Not any sort of record books, but at least my hole has had some workouts. A big  boost to the count came thanks to the Fist Fest  we had last weekend in Ft Lauderdale--no cum all last weekend, but I was able to  take fistings from 10  guys over the 72 hours I was at the  guesthouse.

So, in April, I  had 8 loads  in my ass, 2 loads down my  throat, 2 piss sessions  ( oh my- 1st of this year !) and I took 15 fistings- most were on average of 45- 60 minutes  per session

With those numbers, I now am at-all taken- 43 loads anal, 13 loads oral, 28 fistings, and 2 piss. And as May begins, I will be  on vacation for 9 days after 21 May- 22 May is my birthday-- and I would love a PM from anyone who has a suggestion  for my vacation- specifically for a slutting vacation-- maybe some cultural attractions, but the focus would be  on taking loads

As of 20 minutes ago

Cocks Taken in 2015: 472

Loads taken in 2015: 322 (loads I know I've taken)

More to come later, got a couple wanting to tag team me. It would be rude to say no.

Edited by ridemehard

As of 20 minutes ago

Cocks Taken in 2015: 472

Loads taken in 2015: 322 (loads I know I've taken)

More to come later, got a couple wanting to tag team me. It would be rude to say no.

damn you must have a lot of free time.  

Also I would probably say the "neg recently tested" status may not be accurate anymore.