[Advice] Cumunion Parties

KnkyWnky

As a norwegian I live kinda sheltered far from any CumUnion parties or great BB-opporturnities, meaning I would have to travel to attend.

There is good info on where and when, but litte on what to expect for a newbee.

CumUnions are of course sexparties, but what should one expect when attending? I guess each city and venue is somewhat different, but are there usually many attending? Guys of all ages, shapes and sizes, or only the youngish fit guys? Is it just non stop sex or also some social interaction?

The closest parties to me are probably the ones in London, are the CumUnion there any good?

Please respect that I do not have the experience as many of you seem to have had, so I'm sincerely looking for good answeres before spending a fortune on traveling.

Please enlighten me :)

I only go to the one in Berkeley, But I'm thinking of going to the SF one as well.  It's at steamworks, which is quite a nice sex venue on it's own.  And with Cumunion, it's even more packed with hot guys.  They recently remodeled as well, making it a nicer place.

I have been to three different Cum-Union events in three cities:  Madison, WI (where it no longer is done), Chicago and Toronto.  The two in the big cities were both at a bathhouse (Steamworks)--where they have public playspaces with slings, benches, etc.  The number of men was high at all three--and they were eager to play at an event where they weren't going to be quizzed about their sexual history.  They were men of all ages and types--not as many below 30.  Condom use was minimal--but really hot guys could get some of us to cover--though others I walked away from.  With a bathhouse some men made a point of sticking to their room--if they weren't ready to fuck in public.  You would have to find out about the specific venue to see if there are options like that.  In Chicago especially, it was celebration of guys giving their holes in public--for as many men as wanted them.  Occasionally we truly lined up to fuck someone.  At CU I am always guaranteed a chance to fuck in someone else’s load and felch what I have churned out of the ass I’m fucking…

• Upvote 4

I've been to the London one once before. You do get a big mix of guys whether young (though not too many in the 'twink' category), old, slim, chubby, muscular and everything in between. Sex seemed pretty free-for-all too which was all part of the fun. Bent over a bench, on a mattress or in the sling my hole got filled numerous times!

• Upvote 2

My advice is to hang back and watch what people are doing. If you are not comfortable engaging, just enjoy the show. Whatever you do, don't let a guy's cock leave one ass and go straight into yours. Have him wipe his dick off or grab him after he has showered. Dicks going from hole to hole is the PERFECT way to catch something in no time flat. And yes most STDs can be cleared up with a trip to the free clinic, but Hep C is a bitch. That's the one that caused me to be a lot more careful at these parties as it can take up to 12 weeks to clear if you have access to the new (expensive) meds. Most guys at these parties know their HIV status (or don't care). Most don't know their Hep C status and unfortunately don't care. You've been warned. 

• Upvote 3

I've only been to the ones in san Francisco during folsom fair. it was amazing-- hundreds of men, the full spectrum, in one place for one thing. I only had one guy put on a condom, and he didn't object when I pulled it off him and slid back onto his cock.

my personal best was at cumunion-- 24 loads in one night, a record I would love to break.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
Guest Mandevilleguy1

I can hardly wait to take multiple loads into my negative ass!  I assume I should keep quiet about being neg????  

I will be at CumUnion party in Seattle on April 22nd.  Hope to have plenty of time in sling getting filled with cum.... :)

• 1 month later...

Expect an uninhibited orgy of raw cocks, holes and mouths. Went to the CumUnion in PS. Some guys were pretty quick to cum but I think some had coke dick and couldnt nut even tho their shit was hard as a diamond. Got fucked by at least 15 guys, including double penetration. If youre a hungry bottom, expect to be gangbanged, especially in the dark room. In fact, expect to be gangraped as lots of tops don't take no for an answer. Hyper-sexual dom tops + no safe word = not a place for vanilla pillow queens. I got turned inside out and couldn't sit right for a week. Looking forward to my next one (hopefully on prep as zero condoms are used).

• Upvote 1

CU parties vary too much between locations in quantity and quality of demographic in attendance. As any social event, the vibe depends too much on attendance and is never consistent. And traveling that far having done it myself is not really worth it - the hype is far too greater than the catch. Plus your own fantasies are at play in your own head. If you were local, you could have hit it time after another to arrive to your own experienced opinion. And I have been to CU events at home and away - my advice is something in tune with "the grass is always greener.."

Go to Berlin when they have Coffe & Cream party (spelling theirs) or Biohazard. That is hardcore. They run a group on GayRomeo with event messaging and a separate listserv on BH website. Usually it is held monthly and at Mutschmanns, on big occasions- at Connection. You will have much more fun there, guaranteed. Plus people are much more open in exhibitionist kinda way, not as puritanically fucked in the head and legislation as in all over US. Also, have a look at this thread on here - I am sure there others too - https://breeding.zone/topic/31107-bareback-berlin/

Enjoy yourself.

• 1 year later...

I agree with most other posts here... Each CU party varies based on location.  I have only been to the ones in Chicago,  both at Steamworks and at Jackhammer. Both are HOT!  Lots of horny guys and almost all looking to fuck. There are always more bottoms, but there seems enough of both to satisfy everyone. I'm a bottom and the last party I was at was in The Hole at Jackhammer, and I got into the sling for the first time... wow, I got fucked right away by 3 guys in a row. It was hot!  Then I went back to the mattress area, on all 4's, and got fucked a few more times.  I couldn't walk straight for the next week.  I was kinda sore, but it was awesomely fun.