Pig Breeding With Ugly/unattractive Men

SweatyKum

On 10/18/2016 at 1:57 AM, danielg said:

A true cum dump indiscriminately takes loads from any guy.   I'm a hot guy with a great body and a great ass.   I feel great about giving less-than-average guys ass they normally wouldn't get, and they show their appreciation in the way they fuck me and I am usually rewarded by not only getting some good dick, I also usually get another load in my hole.

My norm is to get on all fours in my room at the bathhouse, my ass facing the open door way, and half the time don't even look back to see who is breeding me.  I used to tell the few guys who will only fuck with a condom, "No thanks," but I've gotten to the point where I let those guys fuck me, but before they leave my room I make sure they dispose of the cum-filled condom by dropping it in the trashcan in my room, then, after they leave, I extract the cum out of the condom and push it into my hole.    That turns me on too,because unknowingly the guy who fucked me safe still ended up breeding me in the end.    

Being a cum dump is not sex addiction, it's pure animalistic sexual pleasure.   Take the societal moral judgment and brainwashing out of it and you'll quickly see what a great service you are providing to your fellow man and the immense enjoyment being a cum dump brings.   

Being a cum dump takes talent.   It's not just taking dick, it's how you take dick.   Tops won't readily repeat if you aren't a good bottom.   It's no different than any talent you are born with.    It's in my DNA.  It's as much a part of me as are my blue eyes.   It's the reason I cannot ever be in a monogamous relationship.   I need all sizes of dick and all the different experiences that come with being fucked and breeded by multitudes of men.    You can't get that from one man or even a few men.   Just like we don't eat one type of food for every meal of every day, wear the same clothes everyday, or watch the same TV show everyday, our human nature is that we crave variety in everything.  

Variety is truly the spice of life.  Anyone of an objective mind would have to agree.   Guys who frequent the bathhouse on weekends know that I am a guaranteed cum dump they can use whenever they see me.    That brings them comfort in knowing they have a guaranteed hot hole to breed.   Sometimes as soon as they see me again, they immediately come to my room.   Other times, they seek variety and default to me for their second or third load.  Either way, I'm good.  

Establishing such a reputation at the bath house as a resident cum dump guarantees me a minimum number of tops who I can count on to breed me.   You never know what each stay will bring.   One recent night seemed very slow and then around 4:00 AM there was a rush of guys who bred me back-to-back, so I ended up getting six loads in the course of an hour.

I never leave before my time expires, because every minute that remains is potentially another opportunity for a load.

And this is what a pig should be like. Throw in some piss and you'll have 'my pig of the week'. 

• Upvote 1

This is why I love dark rooms. I get to take anonymous loads and suck cocks of guys not knowing at all what they look like (and not caring). Something about a man just slamming his cock in your ass and you're just waiting for him to shoot his load so you can get the next top in you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/24/2016 at 10:47 PM, Donny85 said:

How about getting used by a str8 guy. Just as a hole. No contact or talk. Just him using you to Cum in

Most so-called straight guys have too many issues. They would accept getting sucked off and even blasting their LOAD down a hungry throat.  But don't say anything to you or his friends.

Always fun to suck off a straight guy, but many will Fuck Bareback & pump their LOAD in your ass if you let them know you want it.

• Upvote 1

On 9/18/2016 at 5:26 AM, SweatyKum said:

I love being bred by men that are ugly/unattractive. My pig hole craves their loads even though I don't even want the men. 

Looking to chat with other men who are into this same thing. 

OINK

yes! me too! NO LOADS REFUSED! 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Things I've learned as an unattractive fat slut:

Man tits/moobs are probably the best thing in the world. Bi guys like them, bi girls like them, lesbians like them, straight guys are intrigued by them, and a fair number of gay guys find them intriguing. I look back and wonder if all the times someone made fun of them as a kid, they had a hard on while doing so. 

Uber sexy men can't fuck for shit. I haven't met a 9 or 10 yet who isn't either a premature ejaculator, or has more than a rudimentary insert, thrust,  repeat, and cum ability. I like getting fucked by them just for the lol. As bottoms, hot guys tend to either not know they are hot, or have hit the cum dump qualities expressed here. 

Small endowed guys are rarely anything short of amazing. And no matter how low you rank on their attractiveness scale, they will still throw a mean fuck. 

The only bad sex I've ever really had has been with used to be hot guys. They tend to just get weird, like it's an act of desperation to even show up, but then they go one of two ways, they either become sadistic (not a bad thing) or leave in a huff as if their ego just fucking lost all ability to deal with "what they have been reduced to." 

Being less attractive has its perks, not the least of which is meeting people at a level of openness that would otherwise be closed off if they found you more attractive. There tends to be this genuine quality about the interaction where, because you don't intimidate them causing them to front a more wholesome facade, you tend to get to the point faster and not pussy foot around. If they have a fetish you'll know about it quickly. If they like rough sex, they won't hold back. If they're about to cum, they just fucking cum. 

The only downside I've seen, and kid of touched on above, then dudes fuck without attraction, there is occasionally a rapey vibe to the sex, it's all about them and their orgasm, and they don't really give two shits about consent. While I find that hot, and have had more than a few things done to me that were like "wow, I would have at least asked or warned first, but okay, whatever, you do you," I can definitely understand how some guys would struggle with that. 

As an unattractive bottom you can end up dealing with a shit ton of people's personal shit. Sex being one of the most vulnerable actions between two people can drudge up a lot of emotional baggage. Especially rage and hurt feelings. I've had hookups turn into therapy sessions more times than I can count. Divorced guys, guys who just lost their jobs, guys in bad relationships, guys in tough situations, I have probably about as much experience as your local bartender in hearing someone's side of their life's problems. I've seen lots of guys cry, and seen the downside of this whole "str8 acting, man up, don't be a pussy" thing. Put them in the right situation and guys who don't even really have "problems" can end up bawling like babies and getting a hell of a lot of catharsis to the stress of feeling like they have to always "be the man."  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump
On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:13 PM, Leatherman667 said:

And this is what a pig should be like. Throw in some piss and you'll have 'my pig of the week'. 

I totally agree with danielg.......my "orgasm" so to speak is to provide my ass for any willing breeder top.....following their "orders" and being the hole/cumdump that their breeder primal male instinct requires......just as top fuckers need to breed, .....my primal male need it to be bred, used and make my hungry hole avail to any top who wants it.......the warm rush of loads being bred into my ass sends me into a frenzy......the more I get, the more I NEED.......I am proud to have established myself as an awesome cumdump for a group of regulars who breed me on a reg basis, host breeding parties where I am the featured cumslut/dump and whore me out as well. 

I agree, if I go to the sauna, I usually get approached by these kind of guys ..or they just stare at me, willing me to take their cocks 

cum is cum though so I'm not going to be choosy. Not that I'd date them but a fuck up my arse is always welcome 

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

Common you guys....
True beauty comes from within. When I was young I was a pretty hunky guy, while much more straight - however many beautiful women left me standing once they started to talk to me a bit. That was because I had issues and was extremely negative. Then I found a chubby girl who was willing to love me just the way I was. And I ended up marry her. Together for 16 years.
Now divorced I still kind of love the person who she was. Not beautiful in the general sense but to me she was the world... I was the ugly one...

Now I am almost 60 and all alone by choice... I don't mind any person whatever they look. When it is a man, I prefer the older types and don't consider their looks. If they want to fuck and are not total jerks, they can have me... and I rather leave the pretty boys with their fucked up minds [not all of them].

If they are females and not total bitches but have a beautiful smile, I'll love to hear their stories and even have sex with them... Today I met a couple of - what the general public would call ugly women but when they looked over, they gave me the warmest smiles and I would definitely return my warmest and kindest smile back. Just because they deserve it to have their kindness returned, even if I wouldn't go further than that.

True beauty comes from within. And as we all get older... well, you figure where you want to end up with...

The world is becoming a pretty shitty and selfish place, let's not be part of that folks !
Smile and be kind and let's try to make it better.

Friendship is a thin layer of chrome over a piece of rust...

i was fucked by a truly fuck-ugly dude a few weeks ago while on biz trip. I was so horned up and didn't care. I just wanted cock inside me.  The thing is this guy was nothing like his profile stated on craigslist. His cock was small and wasn't able to stay hard.  It was really uncomfortable, but i worked through it and let him breed me. I figure it's good karma to let a guy get off. I'm sure he wasn't getting much ass to fuck, so I let him have my ass. I hope karma will repay me with some hot cock in the future. 

• Upvote 3

There were a few butt-ugly men at the sex party I was at last Sunday. But man, one of them had a huge cut dick (unusual here) and left me panting after really pounding my ass for what must have been a full 15 minutes and shooting a big wad. And being one of the few bottom-only guys at the party a few other ones had a go to. In situations like this a dick is a dick and my ass is anyone to use. I'm more selective when it comes to a 1-1 date.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest slimolderbttm

Being an older bottom, I take what I can get in my hungry hole.  I go to the bathhouse on Saturday afternoons and wait ass up, head down in my room for any cock that wants my fuckhole.  Usually I'll get one or two takers and my pussy loves it, the more he grunts, spits, and slobbers the more excited I get.  Love to have them all breed me, no hesitation. 

I've never been hung up on looks, & pretty is as pretty does. I enjoy pleasing men usually with my dik. I also enjoy servicing cock, especially poz. I have been a bottom at a sexparty a few times, loved it. Didn't really enjoy STD.  Hate rubbers, love cum. Love darkrooms & blindfolds too. I really like to look the hole in the eye when I breed it. I shoot HOT loads. Ten years ago at Chicago steamworks after dude bred me, he told me his VL was over a million. So fucking HOT stilled bone thinking about taking toxic cum.

• Like 2

Over the years I realized that most pretty guys are not worth having sex with. I am looking for experience and skills and prettiness is way back on the priority list.

I had amazing fucks with not so pretty men but wow if a man knows how to move and be passioned about his hole I will make sure my experienced cock and body will breed him in true lust and not just having an avg orgasm.

• Like 1