Ever been filmed?

BB4fking

Ever been filmed?  

555 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever videoed, or been videoed, during breeding?

• No, not yet
    • Yes, other guys have filmed me being fucked
    • Yes, I’ve recorded myself fucking another guy
    • Yes, I’ve been in a group scene where a video record of the action has been made

I have videos on xtube, but they're solo, and mostly either piss fun or gear play. I've asked several guys in the past to take video of us fucking, but sadly the cameras never made it on.

But I don't mind at all. I'd love to see myself on cam, begging a stranger to load me up. Better yet if I'm begging for his POZ load to infect me!

Being filmed getting fucked and loaded is a huge turn on for me, but only a handful of guys have agreed when asked. It seems like they're too worried about showing their faces, even when I point out that, as the camera will be in their hands, they're the ones who decide where to point the lens. The final results are sometimes pretty much unwatchable because the  camera hasn't been held  steady, or has been moved too quickly. However, two of the better videos have been uploaded to xtube. I've also filmed myself blowing clouds and posted some on Tumblr.  I also occasionally get carried away and start broadcasting on webcam sites when talking to guys already on camera themselves. I agree with the others on here - the key to successful filming of a good horny fuck is definitely to have a third person available to take charge of the camera. I haven't got that far yet, but I'm working on it!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I was in a small group several years ago, and one of them started filming after I was pinned down and being fucked.  I asked them to stop filming when I noticed, but they didn't.  I have never seen it though, and have no idea what they did with it.  I suppose it's out there somewhere.

Guys have taken pics and a few vids as they seeded me but after losing everything on a previous phone (i thought i had backed it up but no ...) all were lost.  Would love to have some more pics and vids of bare cock in my ass but so far the guys i've asked were reluctant to do so of, if they did, the pics were so blurry they were unusable.

10 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I was in a small group several years ago, and one of them started filming after I was pinned down and being fucked.  I asked them to stop filming when I noticed, but they didn't.  I have never seen it though, and have no idea what they did with it.  I suppose it's out there somewhere.

Shame they didn't stop when you asked, but I bet that would be an awesome vid to see! 

9 hours ago, Poz-Mcr said:

Shame they didn't stop when you asked, but I bet that would be an awesome vid to see! 

I'd like to see it too.  I had a good time, and the other guys were hot.