Do you continue to have sex while being treated for an STI?

MusclePig

Do you continue to have sex while being treated for an STI?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Do you continue to have sex while being treated for an STI?

• 1 month later...
On 10/2/2021 at 4:04 PM, Poyzin said:

Post Script Memo:  STI/STD Historical fact. Chicago Mobster Al Capone died of Syphilis while in Custody with the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

Capone was released in November 1939 after doing about 7½ years of an 11 year prison sentence.  He died at his home in Florida in 1947.

[think before following links] https://time.com/4639795/al-capone-obituary/  [think before following links] https://www.britannica.com/biography/Al-Capone

10 minutes ago, ejaculaTe said:

Capone was released in November 1939 after doing about 7½ years of an 11 year prison sentence.  He died at his home in Florida in 1947.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://time.com/4639795/al-capone-obituary/  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.britannica.com/biography/Al-Capone

I stand corrected then, thanks

If I test positive for an STD, I pull my ass out of service until my treatment is complete. Period. If I have any reason to suspect I may have an STD - and by now I’m pretty familiar with how they present in my body - I refrain until I can be tested.

It just boggles my mind that there are people here who actually seem to think that there is nothing wrong with knowingly exposing someone to a disease - and worse, that there are people here who know it’s wrong, but do it anyway.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

It just boggles my mind that there are people here who actually seem to think that there is nothing wrong with knowingly exposing someone to a disease - and worse, that there are people here who know it’s wrong, but do it anyway.

It's a 2 side story. did u ask for it when a guy is fucking you with his STD dick? i don't think so in many cases. was he knowing that he infected you? who will say. i have speak with guys that honestly said they did it on purpose. i can't be even get mad about it either, i take every load, you know on forehand there are guys with std's with them. that's the risk you take when do bareback sex. besides that, most guys all ask for a pre filled cum ass, they know the risk when a bottom is dripping from multiple anonymous loads.. if u are not into the risk then don't do bareback

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Kimberley said:

It's a 2 side story. did u ask for it when a guy is fucking you with his STD dick? i don't think so in many cases. was he knowing that he infected you? who will say. i have speak with guys that honestly said they did it on purpose. i can't be even get mad about it either, i take every load, you know on forehand there are guys with std's with them. that's the risk you take when do bareback sex. besides that, most guys all ask for a pre filled cum ass, they know the risk when a bottom is dripping from multiple anonymous loads.. if u are not into the risk then don't do bareback

“That’s the risk you take” is a piss-poor excuse for doing it deliberately. Here’s the thing: It doesn’t have to be this way. We could be working together, as individuals and as a community, to hugely minimize the spread of these diseases - which are all preventable - and ultimately eliminate them.

But, no.

Some guys’ asses are just “too hungry for cock and cum” for them to be responsible human beings who care about anyone else’s well-being, let alone their own.

Choosing bareback sex does not mean you have to be ‘into the risk’ - some nutcases fetishize the disease risk, but that’s their mental problem. We all have to tolerate the risk because some insist on causing it.

You ask whether the guy you’re fucking knows he’s infected. Clearly, you can’t blame someone for intentionally passing an infection he doesn’t know he has. The way our current communal fucking environment is, there’s no way anyone can be certain if he’s been fucked twice between tests. It could be argued that when I host I intentionally expose other men to risk by offering my multiply-bred cunt to several men in the space of a few hours - and I won’t say that doesn’t trouble my conscience. But the difference is, I never go into that room in the certain knowledge that I present a danger to someone, and if a guy were to fuck me and then say, “I have gono and just knocked you up” nobody else would be getting in me.

Dealing with the reduction in incidental, unintended transmission can be accomplished over time, but not if that effort is constantly undermined by callous, selfish motherfuckers who do it on purpose.

And I cannot believe this even needs to be explained.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

“That’s the risk you take” is a piss-poor excuse for doing it deliberately. Here’s the thing: It doesn’t have to be this way. We could be working together, as individuals and as a community, to hugely minimize the spread of these diseases - which are all preventable - and ultimately eliminate them.

But, no.

Some guys’ asses are just “too hungry for cock and cum” for them to be responsible human beings who care about anyone else’s well-being, let alone their own.

Choosing bareback sex does not mean you have to be ‘into the risk’ - some nutcases fetishize the disease risk, but that’s their mental problem. We all have to tolerate the risk because some insist on causing it.

You ask whether the guy you’re fucking knows he’s infected. Clearly, you can’t blame someone for intentionally passing an infection he doesn’t know he has. The way our current communal fucking environment is, there’s no way anyone can be certain if he’s been fucked twice between tests. It could be argued that when I host I intentionally expose other men to risk by offering my multiply-bred cunt to several men in the space of a few hours - and I won’t say that doesn’t trouble my conscience. But the difference is, I never go into that room in the certain knowledge that I present a danger to someone, and if a guy were to fuck me and then say, “I have gono and just knocked you up” nobody else would be getting in me.

Dealing with the reduction in incidental, unintended transmission can be accomplished over time, but not if that effort is constantly undermined by callous, selfish motherfuckers who do it on purpose.

Choosing bareback sex does mean you are in risk. end of story. time to use condoms for you i guess. it's absolute an illusion to think you can ban std's out of the game

Edited by Kimberley
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

This is why I get tested monthly, which is probably more often than needed.  The sooner we know the sooner we can take appropriate measures.  Frankly, it shoud go without saying that we take ourselves off the market until we're not knowingly spreading illnesses to others.  It's the only decent thing to do.  

There are well thought out reasons I indulge in wanton, raw, group sex with men.  These reasons are mine, which means I keep the consequences as mine alone as well.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kimberley said:

Choosing bareback sex does mean you are in risk. end of story. [...] it's absolute an illusion to think you can ban std's out of the game

You’re not getting it. These diseases are preventable with testing, treatment, awareness and responsible behavior. People don’t have to get them. We keep getting them because there are people among us who promote their spread by not getting tested, not getting treated, not taking steps to become aware of their own health status, and not giving a rat’s ass about anybody but themselves.

You want to tell me that if some sociopathic motherfucker thinks it’s fine to knock me up with his treatment-resistant gono I just need to either shut up and happily take it or always demand a condom from anyone? Fuck that noise. He’s in the wrong. He’s a menace to all of us, and we should not tolerate his dickheadedness.

You have the breathtaking gall to tell me that I have to accept somebody’s STD as the price I have to pay for sex? Let me tell you brother, I have already paid for that goddamn ticket, paid for it nearly with my life, so don’t try to tell me it’s “just part of it”. It’s a fucking enemy at the gate, and if you’re not fighting it, you’re helping it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

You’re not getting it. These diseases are preventable with testing, treatment, awareness and responsible behavior. People don’t have to get them. We keep getting them because there are people among us who promote their spread by not getting tested, not getting treated, not taking steps to become aware of their own health status, and not giving a rat’s ass about anybody but themselves.

You want to tell me that if some sociopathic motherfucker thinks it’s fine to knock me up with his treatment-resistant gono I just need to either shut up and happily take it or always demand a condom from anyone? Fuck that noise. He’s in the wrong. He’s a menace to all of us, and we should not tolerate his dickheadedness.

You have the breathtaking gall to tell me that I have to accept somebody’s STD as the price I have to pay for sex? Let me tell you brother, I have already paid for that goddamn ticket, paid for it nearly with my life, so don’t try to tell me it’s “just part of it”. It’s a fucking enemy at the gate, and if you’re not fighting it, you’re helping it.

in your words people don't have to take prep then either? if everybody would be fair about their positive toxic status? i test every 3 months on std's, and can't do more than that. what i caught between that time i don't know, and easily can spread std's for like 2,5 months or so with bad luck.. so what's the fucking point of that 1 week exposure when on treatment?

Edited by Kimberley
  • Downvote 3

19 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I hear what you are saying. But the reality is this. If you get fucked raw you are putting yourself at risk. I do not know how promiscuous you are but the more men that fuck you raw the more your risk increases. And I’m sorry, it’s your responsibility to protect yourself. 
A guy can think he’s clean but not be. I get fucked by random anon guys all the time so it’s my responsibility to protect myself or to accept the risk. I cannot rely on those random men to be Boy Scouts. Besides, the could’ve been tested 5 days before but fucked 2 other guys before he fucked me.
Bottom line, if you fuck raw you accept the risks.  

• Upvote 2