Weekend With My Ex

-----
Part Last
-----

Several people made comments about my improved mood on Monday morning.  "I was really worried about you last week, Corey.  I didn't want to pry, but you looked really depressed.  I hope it wasn't anything to do with work or someone here" my boss said.   Reassurances that I was OK were made and remade with each new comment.   The upcoming project looked to be pretty good and much less grueling than the last one.   In the evening, I finished off the pizza from Saturday and started to surf.  First stop was the site Paul had me make the profile on.

"Your inbox is full.  Please consider upgrading to a premium account to send and receive unlimited messages" was the notice I was greeted with.   Sure enough, 20 messages were there, most of them wanting to hookup.  I read each message and checked out their profile.  They varied from a 18 year old parTy guy to a sixty something bear.   The ones with no pics, no info or that had sent messages of only "hot profile" or "fuck me" got tossed.  That left five.  A 21 year old college guy had the best message.

"Hi. Newly poz, huh?  Hope ur doin ok with it n might consider sharing.  Sub bb btm here, not looking 4 master or ltr, just love gettin loads from lots of guys.   been thinkin abt gettin pozzed a cpl yrs. chasing last 6 mo.  most +guys on meds, didnt convert from creepy guy that I think lied abt bein +. serious here hope u r 2" was the note riskysub02 sent.  I liked his honesty and low pressure approach.  

I sent him a reply - "hey doin ok now, thx.  no script yet so no meds.  only fucked 1 guy so far. u really sure? willing 2 share if ur not going to freak if u get chrgd."

I went to the next best message - "cumdump here lookin 4 bug. hiv only, already had most others. u still toxic? nice pics, hope last 1 got lucky.  prefer anon.  have spot in bldg basement."  CmDmp4ne1's profile listed a 30 year old Hispanic guy, a few inches shorter and twenty pounds heavier than me with a great furry ass.  It looked like he had a nice cock too and listed himself as versatile bottom.

He also got a reply - "hey. u sure? never on meds. waiting 2 find out if guy in pic got bug. how u fuck in basement? GH?"

I re-read the others and wasn't going to reply to them until I knew how the other two guys turned out.  Another message came in and I could barely decipher what it said.  The profile was really strange too so I just deleted the message.  I searched a few times and realized Paul was right about lots of guys looking for poz loads.  I even found a profile for a guy that sounded like the hookup that pozzed me - "visiting 4 wkend.  HVL & only breed no prep negs. multicummer" was all his profile said besides the stats which matched my hookup, except for his status.  The dick pic looked familiar too.

I was just about to log when the hispanic guy replied - "very sure. u knock up lots of guys?  storage rm in basemnt w/matrss.  dim light.  free 6pm-midnite."

Another round of messages from him and I had an address, directions to get to a basement storage room and a time on Wednesday night.  Once again, as I was about to log off I got a message, this time from the college guy.

"thanks 4 replying.  I'm positive I want it, lol.  wont freak 4 sure.  cant host, can u?  name day time place   night btr but I will skip class 2 get pozd.  1x or wud u do more to make sure?" he said.

"yw. cant host.  u know of a place 2 meet? tomorrow after 7pm ok?  1x yes, 2 if we click" I sent as a reply.

"Dix Theater on 4th?   8pm?  Look 4 guy with glowing wristbands in main theater" he replied and I sent back "c u then."

I'd heard about the adult theater but I had never been there.  Except for three or four visits to a bathhouse at college, all of my sex had been in non-sleazy places - dorm rooms, apartments, cars or a few parks.  I was nervous as I went in and paid the fee before wandering a few minutes until I found the "big" theater.  There were only six rows of ten seats with an aisle down the middle and on both sides.   A few guys were standing against the back wall and I spotted a couple people in the seats, spread apart.  No one had the wristbands I was looking for but I had gotten there a few minutes early.   I looked around at the other rooms, including the smaller theater that only had about twenty seats and a gay bondage flick was playing to the lone guy in the front row.

I went back to the main room and looked around.  While I spotted one guy sucking another this time, it seemed to be the same set of guys.  I stood back in the corner and waited, now expecting the college guy to flake.   Five minutes later, a guy burst into the theater behind me and walked halfway down the side aisle, breathing heavy like he'd just run a marathon.   He looked around and then fumbled in his pocket and brought out two barely glowing wristbands and put them on.  I chuckled and took a few steps forward, whispering "riskysub?"

He spun around and in the darkness I could barely make out what he looked like, but he fit the general description of his profile.  "Follow me" I said and walked over to the smaller theater which was now empty.  I found a spot in the back and the college guy whispered "Sorry I'm late" before he sunk to his knees.  He pulled down my sweats and quickly began sucking my cock and getting it hard.  He was no stranger to sucking dick and I imagined he was one of those early starters.  Once I was hard and wet, I tugged on his arm and he stood back up.

"Last chance to change your mind" I said and watched him shake his head 'no'.  "Bend over and show me that ass then" I said quietly, but sternly.  He grabbed some poppers out of his pocket and dropped his jeans, stepping out of one leg. Each of his hands grabbed on to the back of the last row of seats.  My finger ran along the crack, pushing in until I felt his hole.  I heard him take a few hits of poppers while my finger slipped inside pretty easily.  I didn't feel any lube or cum, just sweat from his run to the theater.  "This guy's taken a lot of dick" I thought.   Adding a second finger, I heard him moan over the lame soundtrack of the movie.  I gave a few twists and pulled them free, stuffing my hard cock in right away.

"Aaaahhhh, fuuuck yeah" the college guy moaned as I slid in until I was fully planted.  I plowed his well used hole, never giving him less than three quarters of my average sized cock with each stroke and usually all of it.  Each thrust was firm and while I might have been gentle to start with if we'd hooked up any other way, he needed a harder fuck.  Only a few minutes in, I was drilling him and you could hear the slaps of our bodies echoing around the room.   We had attracted a few guys who were a lot more interested in our fuck than the one on the screen.  One guy shot his load on the floor and left, leaving two to watch us.

"Breed me... please breed me" college guy begged when my thrusts started to get erratic.   The last few thrusts were really hard and the college guy struggled to keep himself upright from them.  On the last shove, my cock erupted.   I let a couple ropes shoot out before I pulled back and slammed in again, unleashing a few more spurts of my charged seed into his cunt.  With the last shot fired, I stayed fully rooted in his ass.

"Give me a few minutes and I'll give you another load if you want" I said breathlessly, my hands still on his hips.

"Hell yeah!" he replied.   I leaned back against the wall and he spent the next several minutes licking my cock clean.  Once I had recovered, we fucked again but I only lasted about five minutes before I dumped another, smaller load into his guts.   The college guy sucked my cock clean again before standing up and pulling his jeans back up.   With my sweats pulled up too, we headed towards the front door together.  We got out on to the street and I saw him for the first time in glow of the streetlights.  The grin on his face was priceless and he immediately said "Thank you.  You don't know how happy I am right now."

"Good.  Same time Friday?" I asked.

The grin got even bigger and he nodded his head before saying "Oh god yeah!"

"Don't be late next time" I said with a wink before turning and walking toward home.

Wednesday, I took the afternoon off and went to my appointment at the clinic.  I tried to look concerned, but the doctor noticed I was in a better state than I was the last time.   I didn't tell him about the weekend with Paul, or the guy Tuesday night at the adult theater, or the guy I was going to meet later that night, or how many guys sent messages to my profile on a bareback site, begging for me to share my bug. 

The doctor gave me the numbers from the tests, which meant nothing to me.  I figured I'd do some research over the weekend and figure out if they were good or bad. One was really big and the other less than one thousandth of the first. I also got a prescription and a ton of other information.   "Fill the prescription right away and be sure to abstain until we get the results from your next test and probably longer" I was told.

"Sure, doc" I replied knowing there was no way I was going to deprive myself from having sex.  The meet with the Hispanic guy was much easier than the one the night before.   I easily found the door he'd propped open and then found him in the storage room, on his knees and naked.  He was tighter than the college guy, but still an experienced bottom.   I didn't go easy on him either and with only a couple gobs of spit for lube, he felt every stroke.  After fifteen minutes of plowing him, I pumped a nice load into his unprotected hole.  CmDmp4ne1 hadn't said a word the entire fuck and I only heard a few moans and groans from him.  He never looked back either.  This was just an anonymous pump n dump and I was on my way less than 30 minutes after I'd gotten there.   He sent me message later saying "thx.  luv a repeat or 10."

Benny from the pizza shop was nervous when he showed up Thursday evening.   I didn't have to do anything for him to be my delivery guy.  It turns out the place has a list of the regular customers and drivers can request to service them.  And service me he did.

"Marco said you could help me out" he said sheepishly after he gave me the pizza.  I smiled and pulled him into my apartment.  

Once the door was shut, I pushed him back to the wall and replied "If you really want a viral load you have to ask me."  My face was inches from his and I could see the sweat dripping down his face and feel his body tremble. 

"Please, sir.  Can you fuck me again and poz me? Please?" he pleaded.  I knew I wasn't the only customer that he would bend over for.  The last time he delivered he had at least one load in him and offered to let me to fuck him as long as I didn't complain to the restaurant that he was late.  I may have fucked him safe that time, but it was a different story now.  He begged for my charged load for the next hour as I pounded him first doggy style and then missionary.  Being the big tipper that I am, he got two loads.

The satisfied look on his face slowly turned to panic and back as I breathlessly told him "Doc told me yesterday with my viral load I can easily infect someone with just one exposure.  Be here Tuesday night so I can make sure you're toxic as fuck."

He nodded and I could see his brain comprehending that this really wasn't just some hot fantasy playing out.  My poz cock was still in his neg ass when he asked "there's a buttplug in my bag.   Can you put it in after you pull out?"  Chuckling, I realized he was as committed to this as I was and I roughly jammed the plug into his hole.

Friday's meet with the college guy was a repeat, except he was there waiting for me and he was a lot more verbal.  The place was much more crowded since it was a Friday.  Instead of standing behind the seats of the empty small theater, he was kneeling on a middle front row seat as I stood behind, drilling him.  The poz talk chased a few guys away and drew others closer.   "Knock his ass up" one guy yelled out as I started to shoot my first load.  College guy moaned so loudly when I dumped my seed in him, I could hear him over the din of the movie and at least twenty horny guys, most of which were watching us, not the screen.

When I pulled out, some guy from the crowd tried to take my place but the college guy shut him down.   "Only one cock gets this hole today" he told everyone around us.  Most of the guys wandered away while riskysub sucked and nursed on my half hard shaft.  When I was ready to fuck him again, he stood up and whispered in my ear "Thanks for fucking me again.  Even if you aren't poz it's still hot as fuck."

I figured he was fishing to see if I really was toxic.  He had obviously been lied to before and was skeptical that anyone was going to really give him a charged load.   Short of showing him lab results, nothing was going to prove I was toxic right then and there.  "Eight hundred thousand was my viral load Wednesday.  Now bend over and lets make sure you're charged up" I whispered back.   He let out a sultry moan which really turned me on as he turned, braced himself on the chair back and spread his legs.   This time I fucked longer for our second round.  The load was bigger too and I fingered him roughly after I pulled out.   Once again we left the theater together.

"You serious about the number?" he asked as we got out into the warm summer air.

"Mmhmm.  I'm not supposed to be even thinking about sex... even if I covered up" I replied, chuckling.  "Have a good one" I said as I walked away.

Sunday I sent a message to Paul and asked how things were going.  "Better now that my ass doesn't hurt every second of the day ;)" he replied.

"Aww I need to do a better job next time   u been a good boy?  no fucking?" I sent back.

"No dick or ass, just my hand sir" Paul answered.   I was a little pissed that he was jacking off and emptying his balls into his hand or a cum rag.  I'd have to settle for taking the last neg load he shot inside someone instead of just his last neg load, period. 

"LOL good  I cant say the same  profile we made has been popular" I texted to Paul.

Seconds later my phone rang.  

"I figured you would delete it as soon as I left" Paul said.

"Nah, I wasn't sure I would meet up with anyone but a few looked too good to pass up" I replied.    

"Oh?  Did they show or ghost?" he asked.

"Guess I got lucky, both showed.  Three if you count the pizza guy.  Seven loads de-POZ-ited" I joked.

We talked a bit more and after I hung up I went back to the site to see if there were more messages.  Just like before, I was greeted with the "mailbox full" message.  There were a few of the same messages, one from riskysub saying "thanks again" and one telling me I was a "sick motherfucker" for being poz and still wanting to hookup.   I looked over the college guy's profile again and noticed he had changed it.

"not looking atm.  waiting to see if the last stud ended my chase" was the updated text and a new pic showed his ass with a toothbrush in it and a blob of pink cum running out of his hole.   I hoped he took it after our last fuck and that was my load dripping out of his ass, but it made me smile.

Work was busy the next week, but I did breed Benny again on Tuesday.  He spent the night and I gave him three more loads before he left in the morning.  There was also a hookup with another guy from the site on Wednesday.   A fifty two year old guy that had stopped prep several months earlier.   It was a lot of fun and my first time with a much older guy.  We flipped back and forth for a couple hours, dumping a pair of loads into each other.   There wasn't any poz talk, it was just two horny guys fucking bare and the consequences be damned.

Thursday I was at work when I got the message from Paul, while I was in a team meeting.   "Feel like shit   fever & aches   all ur fault, lol" his message said.   I smiled and I'm sure my co-workers were confused why I was happy that the boss had just told us we'd be working most of the weekend.

Friday night I picked up the prescription and took the first dose the next morning.  I hooked up one last time from the site that afternoon with the mid-sixties bear from the first set of messages.  He said he wanted to do what he'd spent decades avoiding and take his first raw poz cock.    Three loads later, his fur was matted with sweat and my cum was in his gut.  

A couple weeks later I checked out riskysub's profile and it now listed him as poz and versatile.  I sent him a message "congrats" and he replied a few minutes later with "thx stud  u didnt lie ;)"  CmDmp4ne1's profile too had changed.  It still had "ask me" for his status but one pic showed a fresh biohazard tattoo on his ass. It may or may not have been from me, but it was good to see he got what he wanted.   I did one more search but the bear's profile was gone.  I deleted my profile and called for a pizza, wondering who would deliver.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, onlyraw said:

Great chapter - looking forward to the last installment 

curious to find out if Paul gets his mojo back and becomes a nasty pozing top - or has he discovered he likes being a cum slut bottom

and our hero- does he delay going on meds to breed some of those chasers?

and maybe for your next story - would love to find out more about Marco and some of those other pizza delivery services 

Thanks.   Hopefully the last chapter filled you in on some of it.   I'm going to resist the urge to take this one any further.   I have another written that picks up from a previous story, but I'm not sure if its worth posting.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, chi4loads said:

Thanks.   Hopefully the last chapter filled you in on some of it.   I'm going to resist the urge to take this one any further.   I have another written that picks up from a previous story, but I'm not sure if its worth posting.

I actually prefer the shorter form stories, but everything you have posted here has been hot and well-worth reading. Thanks for this one. It was amazing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drscorpio said:

I actually prefer the shorter form stories, but everything you have posted here has been hot and well-worth reading. Thanks for this one. It was amazing. 

I guess you're not the only one.  Feedback drops off after the second part, so most people must get bored after that.   Too bad most of my writing takes a few parts of setup just to get going.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chi4loads said:

I guess you're not the only one.  Feedback drops off after the second part, so most people must get bored after that.   Too bad most of my writing takes a few parts of setup just to get going.

If I am honest when reading stories that I am glued to I often forget to add a feed back to the author !  Which is quite rude of me! But equally sometimes the upticks are so few that you can quickly run out of your allocation for 24 hours. I have  recently come across your amazing story "A brother  in trouble" and partly because it was written sometime ago I haven't made any comments directly on it, but believe me I thoroughly enjoyed it over the past week or so. Mark,Joe and co are living characters in my mind and would SO love to meet them!So don't take a lack of comments or upticks to  mean that we aren't enjoying your stories. We are !!

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, chi4loads said:

I don't know about the feedback, but I have never gotten bored of any of your stories. I think sometimes people feel like after they have commented on a story that they are done with that. I hate that you feel unappreciated. I think you are one of the best story authors on the forum. I apologize if I have never made that clear to you before. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

Chi4Loads, do not take it personal when comments drop off after the second chapter/part of a tale.  That is the nature of the beast.  I noticed that trend on all of my own stories posted.  This short attention span is not actually short at all.  There are many subscribers who write once to compliment an author, and I have come to believe that they believe that one compliment is sufficient.  Just accept the fact that you ARE an excellent author and keep writing and publishing.  Be accepting that you KNOW that you are an excellent author.

Your readers by now know your talent.  They will always be with you; on that you can be sure.  So, write for yourself and what turns you on and what twists and turns you can create in a tale.  In so doing, you'll make your tales even more heady and sought to be read.

• Thanks 1

As an English lit major and an editor with some experience in publishing, I can tell you that your writing style, plot, and characterizations are wonderful. I hope you'll continue to post.

I would be interested in the other pieces and ideas you mentioned. Feel free to DM me if you want to discuss anything.

And a big THANK YOU for sharing your work!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the comments.   TBH, I really use the amount of feedback to see if a (longer) story has run it's course.  If it keeps dropping then it's time to for me to stop and move on.  I hadn't even thought about the limited amount of likes each person can give in a day, so thanks for that heads up  @FFRubbrPIG.   Now... back to erotic fiction...

• Like 1