On 5/17/2022 at 4:15 PM, MuscledHorse said:

Zero regrets here. i've been sexually active since my teens and embraced sexual promiscuity early on. I saw the religious sexual dogma for the toxic fraud it is. I rejected sexual monogamy and offered myself to all the male partners i could find. I thrive in group use settings. I have no desire to stop being a cum dump and hyper promiscuous male.

1000% agree with you. Nothing to regret or be ashamed about. I have so much respect for cumdumps. Once you submit to your desires, and allow yourself to be controlled by lust, you will start living your best life. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm 68,been sucking cock since I'm 18. I just started fucking bare. Took a load about 6 months ago . All I think about is having my ass fucked bare. I met a guy on bbrt , he is on prep. Hi cock is huge. Beer can huge. He fucked me 3 times in 2 weeks..he never asked about cumming on my ass just did. I love sucking cock, but now I need to fuck . He is going to line up a few guys. He said he wants to make me into the cum dump that I am . The feeling of his cum, leaking out of me is so hot.  I am married, retired and we play during the day. I go home with cum dripping out my ass. 2 more days until we meet up again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

The only regret I have is that I haven't taken more loads. YTD my load count (based on trying to keep count) is 63. New Year's Eve will be my last session at the sauna, so I hope to get that to at least 65. I'd be VERY lucky (and really surprised) if I managed to get it to 70!). 

8 hours ago, KingB028 said:

1000% agree with you. Nothing to regret or be ashamed about. I have so much respect for cumdumps. Once you submit to your desires, and allow yourself to be controlled by lust, you will start living your best life. 

I gave myself over to Lust at  young age and my life has been happy and heathy as a result--plus being a gym rat helps. I wear the sigil of Asmodeus, demon of sexual Lust around my neck and have Lust themed tattoos on my body. Living with my legs spread is my ideal experience around other males.

• Like 4

On 5/17/2022 at 9:15 AM, MuscledHorse said:

I rejected sexual monogamy and offered myself to all the male partners i

Sexual promiscuity is a normal human and animal behavior, and society made us believe that it is a shameful thing. 

19 hours ago, RimBoy87 said:

My only regret was not giving in to my urges earlier in life.

Don't dwell on the past; tons of guys took a while to come to terms with who they really are.  What counts is what you do with the rest of your life. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I feel it’s just natural. You are who you are. The best thing you can do for yourself is become self aware and not listen to negative stereotypes about your sexuality. I would say that while you are waiting to get on prep you continue to work your pussy with toys. You won’t regret it when you are in your first group breeding.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

17 hours ago, KingB028 said:

Yes👄

Isn't it a waste that so many of us took all the cultural/religious bullshit so seriously?  We thought we would go to hell (religious bullshit), or be social outcasts (cultural, depending on where we grew up), all that mess.  I'm so glad I smelled that coffee burning when I went away to school. 

But the point is, whenever we not only feel the call to wanton promiscuous sex with our brothers-in-the life, but develop the courage to become the men we're born to be early on, the level of satisfaction we experience with our lives is exponentially greater than if we'd caved in to the cultural/religious pressure.  Sure, I had a few rough times, I suppose we all do, but I'm a little bit on the hard-headed side, and I wouldn't go back and change one minute.  

Point:  We get there when we get there.  Don't look back, don't dwell on what was missed.  Rather, exercise your Lusts now as often as you want/need to.  I just adore cumdumps - where would guys like me be without them? 

If there's an imaginary pyramid of barebacking pigs, the cumdumps would be at the very apex of that pyramid.  

• Piggy 1