EVEN FOR BOTTOMS - SEX CAN BE A POWER TRIP

Ozpig

Most people can relate to tops being regarded as a power trip - but being a total bottom can be equally as empowering. Once your cunt is connected to your brain you find real power of being a bottom, slut, cumdump and the ensuing addiction to cock and seed that follows. When my ex told me that I would find empowerment through getting fucked as often as I can/need I did not believe him. But the subsequent journey has taught me that he was correct. The empowering comes from knowing that no matter for how long tops need bottoms to satisfy their needs and knowing that is important and mindset building. From having literally had thousands of tops breed me in the ensuing 23 years since we separated, I am grateful that I learned (or was more to the point, trained) just how important bottoms are. I have had tops that have been breeding me repeatedly at whim on and off for the last 10 years, and I always accommodate their needs. They text, I get ready. 

I went from thinking of myself as a small dicked pussy boy to acknowledging that my hole is my power and the needs that it has fulfilled from gangbangs, to accommodating cheating straight married men, to cheating partnered tops, to servicing tops in open relationships, to taking cock and seed of people without even speaking to them, to having regulars (which many use me as hole of last resort as they have had no luck on bbrts or Grindr) to anon sex, to teaching virgins to fuck, it is all part of one hell of a journey. Do other bottoms feel the same?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I can agree with this. I typically like to be manhandled but I also get satisfaction when he is on his back and I'm riding him. A nice slow ride moving up and down on his cock and the look on his face as he lays there with his eyes closed... yeah, I do feel like I have power over him. And when he goes into frenzy-fuck mode after a long buildup of sucking, massaging, and me just plain being as slutty as possible to push his buttons, hell yeah I got him to that point. So there is control and power on my part.

• Like 1

i think it's true that one can assert a sort of control or power from any position, and have found lots of opportunities to do so over the years, but i'm not wired that way. i love  yin/Yang, the dynamic of opposites. i don't even like to use dildos, etc., on myself, i do not have the desire to penetrate, i'm all receptive. It also feels wrong to me to be on top riding a Man. i don't try to turn that into a universal "all bottoms should be like this" judgement, we're all individuals, but i know myself and have learned it's better to go without than compromise who i am.  

And honestly, it's not "going without." For me to do something that goes against who/how i am is really the "going without."  So in a very real sense, there is a power in self acceptance, a freedom to be.  

• Upvote 1

Do bottoms have power? Absolutely, and in equal measure to tops! I’ve never been one to buy into the “I’m just a worthless hole” mindset- sure, I know some guys do and fair play to them- but for me, when I adopt that role, it’s just part of the game. Deep down, I know I’m every bit as worthy as any of the tops that fuck me, and that when it come to the power stakes, we’re an equal match.

Sometimes, when a top cums and collapses on top of me, weak, drained, and ready to go home, I feel very much like I’m the one who has the power, as I mentally plan my next conquest while he catches his breath…

I’m a firm believer that tops need bottoms just as much as bottoms need tops… and therein lies the beauty of all that we do on this site!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i think it's true that one can assert a sort of control or power from any position, and have found lots of opportunities to do so over the years, but i'm not wired that way. i love  yin/Yang, the dynamic of opposites. i don't even like to use dildos, etc., on myself, i do not have the desire to penetrate, i'm all receptive. It also feels wrong to me to be on top riding a Man. i don't try to turn that into a universal "all bottoms should be like this" judgement, we're all individuals, but i know myself and have learned it's better to go without than compromise who i am.  

And honestly, it's not "going without." For me to do something that goes against who/how i am is really the "going without."  So in a very real sense, there is a power in self acceptance, a freedom to be.  

I think what you are getting at here is what I think of as "agency". Choosing to act in a way to secure a specific outcome. 

Even while being controlled by a man using you, you can choose to act in a way that maximizes his, and your own, pleasure and fulfillment. Some dominants and tops would think of this as their bottom showing initiative in securing or enhancing their pleasure. Freedom to act within the parameters of pleasing your partner and meeting, or exceeding, their expectations is not the same as taking control from them.

I don’t need nor want to feel empowered. That’s something for women, whom, I believe are into that FAR more than male bottoms are. My only concern and goal is that the top gets off and is satisfied. That’s what I’m there for. I don’t have any problem shutting my brain down and ego off to allow myself to be the best version of myself that I can be for tops. 
As far as I’m concerned, THEY’RE in total control and have ALL the power. It’s  the non-negotiable natural order, and I’m MORE than okay with it. 

5 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Do bottoms have power? Absolutely, and in equal measure to tops! I’ve never been one to buy into the “I’m just a worthless hole” mindset- sure, I know some guys do and fair play to them- but for me, when I adopt that role, it’s just part of the game. Deep down, I know I’m every bit as worthy as any of the tops that fuck me, and that when it come to the power stakes, we’re an equal match.

Sometimes, when a top cums and collapses on top of me, weak, drained, and ready to go home, I feel very much like I’m the one who has the power, as I mentally plan my next conquest while he catches his breath…

I’m a firm believer that tops need bottoms just as much as bottoms need tops… and therein lies the beauty of all that we do on this site!

Definitely. A mate once put it like this to me: “If it wasn’t for bottoms, tops would be wandering around with their cocks out wondering what to do next.” 😂

• Like 2