What Advice Do You Wish You Could Give Your Younger Self? ๐Ÿ˜€

Carlos1881

Nothing that'd surprise anyone here I'm sure. I think what I'd try to get across is that taking the plunge on the fantasies I was having wouldn't leave me feeling like I'd done something I wished I could 'take back'. Assuming nothing awful happened of course, I wouldn't be telling myself to go hang around a truck stop on the off chance I got fucked instead of bashed, but there were occasions when looking back I think I was on to a good thing with certain men, and I kept my distance because I wasn't sure it was 'for me'. "Call them back you idiot, set up a second meet, let them turn you into their personal fleshlight," that sort of thing.

Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail, for all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all the dead.

Starts @14.25 or just watch the entire clip.ย 

ย 

The place to experiment when learning to jack off is your bed, not the family bathroom. Spending a half-hour in the bathroom, leaving evidence behind, and making-off with the Kleenex box is guaranteed to produce family drama, awkward conversations, and being forced to read condemnatory religious tracts.

Athletic socks are your friend: thick, thirsty, anonymous.ย 

Donโ€™t be afraid to spend time with male cousins. Accept all sleepover invitations. Donโ€™t be so goddamn shy; your dick is bigger than you think and bigger than half of your cousins.โ€™ Sleep naked.

Learn early to eat your cum; it will never taste better than it does when youโ€™re young, and you donโ€™t want to waste years of enjoying your cum by waiting until youโ€™re older.

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Upvote 2

I am going to be a bit of an opposite here I guess.ย 

To: Younger me- You have a wealth and value you may not even see today. Don't give away your body time and time again to people who do not care the least bit about you. If they won't give a name, a number, invite you to do non sexual things with them, or want to meet for lunch or to just catch a movie, don't give in to your sexual cravings and their sexual pressure. They are only there for the sex, they will never be a friend or available to help you, no matter how often they may have hit you up for , and expected you to be ready for, sex now. As you get older, you will discover , on reflection, how many of the sex hook ups were only because you had a place, had the poppers, and were essentially a free bathhouse for the married, partnered or closeted guys who would reach out to you. Once they cum, they will be out the door, and you will have the mess to clean up, theย  supplies used your expense to replenish- be it water or snacks or lube or something else. Older you can tell younger you- there will be a few good men in the mix, and smoking hot sex will be a part of your connection to them initially, but the real foundation and value of your life will be doing things with that man or men, to build solid memories, and deep friendships. Some may not last, but the few that do will stay in your head long after the carnal sweat of countless others has evaporated from your brain cells.

• Like 8

On 10/30/2023 at 1:15 AM, yunghungtop said:

โ€œJust breed.โ€ Thatโ€™s what I would tell my younger self.ย 
ย 

I went through a condom phase but I always wanted to bareback. It was mental torture.ย 
ย 

I donโ€™t consider it sex unless I put sperm in a hole.ย 
ย 

I wish I could go back in time and fell myself to not worry so much about my natural need to breed.ย 
ย 

just breed. Thatโ€™s what I would tell myself.ย 

Cum-pletwly agree from the btms perspective. ย  Itโ€™s not sex unless itโ€™s raw and I get your load. ย  Feels good even w a rubber but as you say itโ€™s to breed and get bred. ย  Do it. ย 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DumpHere said:

Cum-pletwly agree from the btms perspective. ย  Itโ€™s not sex unless itโ€™s raw and I get your load. ย  Feels good even w a rubber but as you say itโ€™s to breed and get bred. ย  Do it. ย 

Yep. Its not sex unless its raw.ย 

I always wanted to breed. I just didnt give in to my natural instincts until I was a little older.ย 

ย 

Wish Iโ€™d jumped all the way in sooner. ย ย 
ย 

I was fucking by 15- but very rarely. ย  And I was terrified of partying. ย  I didnโ€™t get high until my 30s. ย  I wish Iโ€™d embraced my inner see addict and partier much sooner. ย  I meet guys who pretty much center their days on these pursuits now. Almost 24/7 w so few inhibitions. ย  Took me a long time to feel that free- wasted time.

1. Relinquish the fancy apartment at college and do the studying in Europe for a year instead.

2. Upon graduation take the job in NYC that your roommates Dad offered you instead of being "bullied" by your parents to return to rural North Carolina and work in their business.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2023 at 12:35 AM, Nagato20 said:

Let see I would tell my younger self to get as much anon dick from Craigโ€™s list as possible before it gets shut down then go study abroad in Brazil ย lolย 

I've only heard amazing things about Brazil... seems like 2024 will be the year to check it out.ย 

On 12/8/2023 at 11:30 PM, AlwaysOpen said:

I am going to be a bit of an opposite here I guess.ย 

To: Younger me- You have a wealth and value you may not even see today. Don't give away your body time and time again to people who do not care the least bit about you. If they won't give a name, a number, invite you to do non sexual things with them, or want to meet for lunch or to just catch a movie, don't give in to your sexual cravings and their sexual pressure. They are only there for the sex, they will never be a friend or available to help you, no matter how often they may have hit you up for , and expected you to be ready for, sex now. As you get older, you will discover , on reflection, how many of the sex hook ups were only because you had a place, had the poppers, and were essentially a free bathhouse for the married, partnered or closeted guys who would reach out to you. Once they cum, they will be out the door, and you will have the mess to clean up, theย  supplies used your expense to replenish- be it water or snacks or lube or something else. Older you can tell younger you- there will be a few good men in the mix, and smoking hot sex will be a part of your connection to them initially, but the real foundation and value of your life will be doing things with that man or men, to build solid memories, and deep friendships. Some may not last, but the few that do will stay in your head long after the carnal sweat of countless others has evaporated from your brain cells.

Well said. 100%. If God gave me a choice I'd turn the clock so far back I'd undo and put right or simply walk away from those things I've truly messed up ,gave in too or users who only ever wanted what they could get.

• Like 1