What Advice Do You Wish You Could Give Your Younger Self? ๐Ÿ˜€

Carlos1881

When I was a kid I was abused and shared quite a bit. If I could go back I would have tried to stand up to the guys that enjoyed hurting me sexually. These men were definitely the minority as most guys were very playful and kind. The guys that enjoy hurting kids as they fuck them can fuck right off. They truly are the worst kind of humans.

14 hours ago, loolikaa said:

Just go to a therapist that can make you betterย 

Better from what? ย Being gay? ย Using "enhancements" ย Bug chasing? ย I am just curious as to why you would mention a therapist but not describe the ailment that the poster needs to be made better????

• Upvote 1

The main advice Iโ€™d wish Iโ€™d taken is to accept that you are a sub bottom and do what you are told. I left too many meets halfway through because I was nervous or worried it would hurt. Older me would tell younger me to shut up and take the cock, youโ€™ll enjoy it! Also being a 21 year old rubber and leather sub, you would have had cock in every hole if youโ€™d just been more relaxed!

• Like 3

I already replied with mine, but as my bf is here, I share his thoughts.ย 

He's stayed unhappily straight for 40 years. Even marrying a woman and jumping from a bed to another

he always says "I'd free the caged lion trapped in my soul much, much earlier"

but at least he's learned the joys of freedom and male sex at 53! Better late than neverย 

...And I'm happy (proud) to be the one who set the beast free! No dangers no HIV fear no disrespect. He's discovered his closeted soul with the person he trusts most.ย