Over 60 year old barebackers

hornyfather

This weekend I played with my 60+ friend and his friends in his garage again. I only play with him and or his other friends only now. They are kinky as hell and they are very dominant and can be extremely rough at times. No need to use anything to find guys. If im in the mood one of them are allways available. 

They roughed me up a bit and got me  restrained with handcuffs as they played with me. They like leather and toys so it's a lot of fun and love to be submissive for them. I got tagged teamed and abused a bit by them. 

Got 3 good loads in me as the night went on and left the garage and I was laying there bound and in the dark as they left. Almost an hour later the lights came on and they lubed me up and I got some more rough loads. One sat on my chest made me suck his cock then i started to tasted piss as he made me drink him. The two of the guys left and my friend said I have to wait someone else is coming. 

He left turn the lights off and again laid there alone sore in the dark. Some time passed the lights came on and this big  burly old guy walking in. My friend was at the door watching then left and shut the door.

I was alone with this guy. He he was gray all over his hairy body he came up to me and touched me all over and then undressed. He played with my cock for a little then stuck a few fingers in me and said he was told I'm his whore to play with. He straddled my face and demanded me to eat his ass as I did for a bit. He got up and slapped my face and it stung. 

He stood there stroking his cock then leaned into me and made me suck him as he push my head so it went in deep. He undid one hand and told me to squeeze his balls as i suck. I felt him get hard as i was sucking then tasted a bit of precum. He pulled out clamp the cuff back and move to my hole and spit and big spit on my hole and played his cock on my hole. 

Then without warning he push his cock in as his hand went over my mouth.  I almost screamed and I bet this old guy knew i was going too as he plowed my hole. He groaned loudly has he grabbed my throat has was pumping hard. Trying to choke me out he kept pumping hard and tighten his grip around my neck I think i was about to pass out my ears were ringing and feeling dizzy he just about screamed as he dumped a load in me he let go of my neck and I blew a load on me and him as he laid on me  breathing hard.

He got up and gave me a kiss then slap and spit on my face. And made me clean his dick. Got dressed and he left the garage and turned the light out. About 10 minutes the lights came on and my friend came in with my clothes and undid my cuffs and said you can leave by the side door . He left me alone to dress and leave 

I so love playing with these guys..

As I always say The older the better!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

im partner with a 62yo asian mature daddy bareback breeding top, we both are bareback breeding tops always looking for bottoms to rawfuck and breed together,

yes its hot to watch him rawfuck breed the bottoms, many bottoms lust for his daddy seeds

On 12/18/2022 at 3:28 PM, NYBBGUY58 said:

I'm 64 and have been a dedicated barebacker for around 10 years. I was more verse until 6 years ago when radiation treatment for prostate cancer left me with "performance issues." Since I started as a devoted bottom boy, it was a return to my roots!

I've been HIV+ for close to 30 years, and only began barebacking when I had a hookup with a younger man (I would have been in my 50s at the time) who was about to penetrate and asked "Do you want the load?" I'd disclosed my HIV status and was a little surprised (this was pre-PreP) but answered "This is an option? Sure, go for it." It felt so much better without the rubber (turns out I had developed an allergic reaction to latex) that I never looked back and have pretty much looked for and found bareback partners for sex play since then.

Before the prostate cancer, I was actually topping more often, since going through the clean-out to bottom is sort of a drag. I had a few different guys I'd fuck regularly. I love different body types: one was a blonde twink runner (HIV+, 5'7", 115 lbs, lean, shaved body with a really sweet, tight hole); another a 30/40-ish muscle guy (on PreP, 5'10", 160 lbs, shaved with a soft, smooth hole, felt AMAZING to penetrate); another was a French guy living in NY (HIV+, 5'7", 130 lbs) lightly hairy, average body with a hot butt), and another muscled guy (on PreP, 5'10", 165 lbs, hairy, HOT butt). In addition there were a couple of one-offs, a hairy, stocky muscled Latin guy (HIV+, 5'9", 170(?) lbs) and an Asian guy with a smooth, athletic body and butt (on PreP, 5'7", 140 lbs).

They all took my poz loads up their butts completely willingly. FUCK! It felt so good to shoot bare inside a guy's hole after years of condom-only sex. Cumming is always good, but I'd say my best orgasms were with the the blonde twink runner and the shaved muscle guy and the one-off Asian guy. They were into my favorite foreplay, licking my ass - never fails to get me going. The others were good (dick sucking, kissing, etc.) but not as intense.

I would say, though, that the French guy was a lot of fun (I slipped off the condom and stealthed him BB first time, didn't cum inside him). He really loved getting fucked, sucked dick and licked balls, loved having his ass opened up with my mouth and then taking my cock. We'd fuck missionary position, and he'd stroke my balls while I fucked him (once with both hands) so that I'd explode inside him. Then I'd stay inside him and he'd beat off with my dick in his hole until he shot.

The runner boy would let me sit on his face and just go to town licking out my ass - I'd eat him, too. Or I'd stand and push my ass in his face (rimming obsession here, giving and receiving). His hole was tight, felt so good. The first time I came inside him was doggy-style; I thought we'd try a few different positions, but that sweet little runner's butt squeezed it out of me right away. The other times I remember best were once with him laying flat on his front, I held him in place with my hands under him right where his thighs met his pelvis (major explosion while his cum hole gripped my dick); and once he rode me reverse "cowgirl" and let his right hand trail up and down my balls to another surprise orgasm (so hot seeing his butt riding my cock and his fingers stroking my nut sack in time with his pole-riding).

The shaved muscle guy was totally sub/power bottom. He had the best DS: (dick sucking lips), made it feel like a cum hole: soft mouth without a hint of teeth. I'd fuck his face with him on his knees or back, then put my crack over his mouth and order him to eat my ass. I also had him sit on my face and delved into those muscled cheeks with my tongue, delicious butt. He really liked missionary/scissors position (right leg over my left shoulder, left leg straight) because he always wanted to play with my balls (a favorite thing for both of us). He'd stroke them while he sucked my dick and once I'd penetrated that AMAZING hole, would gently finger my balls while I pumped in and out of him. I'd always cum so hard inside his neg muscle butt...

The one time with the Asian boy was incredible. He was a power verse bottom and we got into a great 69 rimming each other's butts. He went into doggy style, and as soon as I'd penetrated his super-tight hole (surrounded by the prettiest ass cheeks) he was tickling my balls....5, 4, 3, 2, 1 BLAST OFF! Damn, I flooded his neg hole with my cum, such a turn-on!

Hope you enjoyed...here are some pics of the butts mentioned.

Asian guy.jpg

Beefy latin.jpg

French guy.jpg

hairy muscle ass guy.jpg

Shaved muscle guy.jpg

Shaved runner.jpg

I totally forgot one other one-off, a young white guy (5'7" with a really hot butt). He loved being dominated, and I fucked him face down and blew my load up his ass.  He's significant because my profile picture is me getting ready to top him...🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

profile pic.jpg

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

I'm 44 and a couple years out of a 21 year ltr with a guy who is now 66.  BF before that was older (I was 18 with first bf, no idea how old he was really, but def over 60, and he dead now.)  I've only ever been attracted to older guys, 50+  Basically anybody over 50 that's masculine and short haired can prolly fuck me, lol..  ;D  Oh, gotta change my profile too, bbrt n a4a name is now geezerpleezer

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, red grey said:

I'm 44 and a couple years out of a 21 year ltr with a guy who is now 66.  BF before that was older (I was 18 with first bf, no idea how old he was really, but def over 60, and he dead now.)  I've only ever been attracted to older guys, 50+  Basically anybody over 50 that's masculine and short haired can prolly fuck me, lol..  ;D  Oh, gotta change my profile too, bbrt n a4a name is now geezerpleezer

guys over 60 are most of the times experienced ffuckers and have nearly no taboos , as a bottom  i know i have great raw sex with those  guys  mostly with those who are poz or  aids wasted ....... I love them

I have a 72 yo top, sure he takes a blue pill, but he has a great cock and a great fuck. Since we met he has bred me at least 30 times and I am straight there to serve him whenever he texts. He has great technique and is always reliable for a 30 minute fuck in different positions. He loves it too as i spend a good ten minutes afterwards cleaning his cock and balls. 

• Piggy 1

i love being abused by 60+, and it's true they are so sleazy and dirty-mineded :):)

i have regular super fit 60+ playmate and we play on regular basis; he can do to me whatever he fancy and he just know how to abuse me, love it

• Like 1

I started bottoming in the 70's, when anal sex was always bareback. I used to go to NYC a few times a year and stay at the YMCA at 5 West 63rd Street New York. I was in my early 20's so it was very easy to get laid and find someone to fuck me. I had a good friend of mine who was a bottom and I guess from him I discovered bottoming, by listening to his sex stories.

In those days the "Y" was a cheap place to stay, small smelly rooms, but the action was incredible. There were three all-male floors and horny guys from all over the US would stay there. The action was non-stop with guys always walking on the hallways of the three male floors looking for sex.

I then started going to saunas, until the AIDS crisis.

• Upvote 1

Geez .... that reminds me of the Lawson YMCA on Chicago Ave, near north side.  That place was a total PigPen back in the day, but parking around there was a nightmare, and I seldom went.  There were a couple of sleazy bars in the area too, but the one I remember best was Kitty Sheon's, and you had to be dressed in a shirt/tie/dress jacket to get buzzed in.  Every guy in there was in at least a tie and jacket, usually a suit. More, there was no touching allowed, other than shaking hands when you met some guy. 

How our world has changed !!!

As a slut bottom i get alot of guys that like an old experienced hole to fuck and they LIKE that im poz they like the danger and risk and they know they can take liberties they don't feel comfortable with with a young guy who hasnt perfected its fetihes

so anyone home for the holidays that's lookin for a hole in Connecticut  im pretty easy to find here Recon and a bunch of other sites...

have a bud lookin for new strains so i ll be happy to make sure he gets them once you deliver them so i can deliver them to him

i ll be off meds for holiday visitors that like to gift during the holidays.. Always best to give so others can recieve

• Piggy 1