Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Got fucked on Sat by a 35 year old middle eastern guy. He came over and I pretty much started sucking his cock until he asked if I still wanted to get fucked. I said yes. We went to my bedroom and he pushed me on the bed pulled out the but plug I had in my hole and started to fuck me. He fucked for a while and apologized saying he was close. I told him not worry there was always next time and to give me all his load. He shot inside me and said 'that's all over it ... u said you wanted it all". Pulled out and I went down and cleaned his cock then started licking his pits til he got hard again and he turned me over and fucked me again. Not bad for my second bb fuck!

This morning!!! I was up early so I went to the gym and got a work out in... Spent a lil time in the sauna and dry heat room to see if there was anything going on (figured there wouldn't be much because of the time of day... but I figured what the hell). So after leaving the gym I started to drive to school (if you are in LA here is a lil reference for you... the gym is close to La Ciegena and Slauson and school is close to SMB and Vermont), as I got closer to Santa Monica Blvd I noticed a Latino kinda cruising me so as I was stopped at the light (he was waiting for the bus) he kept walking closer to my car. I turned and waited for a few seconds and he jumps in. His English was HORRIBLE so for some strange reason I got super hard (which he liked). We pulled down some side street and he started to suck me off. I told him I wanted to fuck but I didn't have any rubbers he said to just put the tip in. Well thats all I needed to hear as I was fucking him (in the front passenger seat). I asked where he wanted me to cum, but by the time he answered by babies were swimming around in his belly y culo! After I came I cleaned up and gave him a ride to the next bus stop, didn't bother to exchange numbers!

Guest I84SexSlave4All

a young latin busboy I met on BBRT came over and mounted me like a bitch and shot his hot charged load up my ass. I cuddled with him as his cum leaked out my hole.

Since my last post, I visited a sauna in Nottingham 3 weeks ago, most guys used condoms (I leave the choice to the top), but one guy approached me in the sling and just slid right in. While he was pounding away on my hole a group formed so I started sucking all the dicks that came near my face. A few came in my mouth before the guy in my hole stiffened and shot his load deep into me.

2 weeks ago I was in London and arranged to stay in a hotel with a guy on Grindr, he had a nice big thick dick and happily fucked me for hours before dumping a huge load just inside me. I kept my arse high so I could feel it running deeper inside.

And a couple of days ago I tried another sauna near Manchester at the request of a guy on BBRT. He led me to the dark maze, showed me the fuck bench which I knelt on and spread my arse ready for me. His cock felt pretty good as he spent about half an hour pounding me in front of the other guys in there until he gave me his load too.

I'm guessing, 2-3 loads, last Saturday (1/29) @ a fetish dance party. Was bent over, and 2-3 guys tag-teamed my hole. Normally, I like a few more up there. May have to do something about it in the next few days!

I've been a confirmed top for nealry 30 years, but I took the plunge this afternoon and took two loads in my ass, while blind-folded and bound in a sling. My ass (and nipples) still hurt like hell, but in the most delicious way. It was every bit as intense as I had hoped, and it is amazing to know what my bottoms have been feeling all these years. I'm a real control freak, and relinquishing all control like that, getting plowed hard so the pain and pleasure were indistinguishable -- my god I'm still in a state of euphoria at having my ass used like that.

Friday night -- went to a small sex party.

I managed to fuck and LOAD one bottom... he took 2 other loads from another top.

I didn't get ANY Cum that night --- but the bottom i blew into and another Top did "Double-Fuck" my ass.

That is such an AMAZING and intense feeling. Third time for me, but think it needs to become a regular habit.

Aaron

Early Sunday morning I came home from the club with a really hot Chinese guy. We both were parTying on X, K, and T. We hooked up a few years ago, had safe sex and we were both negative. Recently he became became POZ. This time he fucked me raw, pounding his load deep up my ass. Feels great to take a confirmed POZ load from a such sexy man.