Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just took a load in the woods from a regular fuckbuddy. We both know the drill by now and don't say anything to each other. We found a secluded spot. He undid his pants and took a hit of poppers. I sucked him until he got hard. I bent over and within two minutes, load #1 was deposited. He stayed inside me, poppered up and a few minutes later I got another load. Going to jerk off now with his seed dribbling out my mancunt. He is so patient with me which I appreciate. We both have bf's so there are many nights when one of us wants to fuck but the other can't. A no-strings cum dump. That's me.

Tonight I had 2 black military guys cum over we got naked and I started sucking on them to get them hard, I could tell they were both hung...by that time I was deep throating what seem to be like 2 horse cocks! However one was about 8 1/2 and thick the other was about 10 and slimmer....while I sucked on 8, 10 came behind me and rammed it in shoving the other cock further down my throat! He fucked for a bit then 8 wanted some so he fucked for bout 5 min and busted one all in my hole, as he slipped out 10 rammed his back in and went at it as I cleaned off 8 cock, they swapped a few times while 8 came again 10 still hadn't so I got in doggie style and started sucking 8 as 10 got faster 8 began to breath hard it was like they were in sync all of the sudden I felt warm loads in both ends of my body it was the best feeling ever I urge everyone to try it, it's the best roller coaster I've ever rode!!! ;)

just took 4 loads. hit up a fuckbud on bbrt. He said come over right now. I was at his place in 5 mins with my ass in the air and his uncut dick sliding in. He dumped a huge load and told me to split. I then hit up a fuckbud on text and he told me to haul over to his place. He fucked me for about 45 minutes and pumped 3 loads in my used hole.

Guest Pyroboy74

Went to ACI this past weekend in San Antonio. Took 4 loads I know of, but at one point fell asleep face down on a bed. I heard from another guy later that a lot of the men came by and used my hole. Wish I knew how many loads it was

Went to ACI this past weekend in San Antonio. Took 4 loads I know of, but at one point fell asleep face down on a bed. I heard from another guy later that a lot of the men came by and used my hole. Wish I knew how many loads it was

sweet...I was at aci last night...got fucked by 4 guys total, sadly, 3 used condoms, the fourth though, put at least 3 loads in me. was a hot time. cant wait to go back next weekend

Oh man! tonight at 8:30. Meet these gay couple (50 and 55) online in a public chat room. Visiting and staying in a hotel 25mins from where I live. Met them at the bar, chat for 30mins and when up to their hotel room. First thing I noticed when we got their room, a video camera in a tripod ready to shoot. They didnt know I love to be film while getting plow. So, they turned to video camera on and everything started. At the end guys, two cocks inside me, 3 loads (one came inside twice). Who said you have to know a guy before going to bed with him.

Guest bamabarebackbtm

Met up with a 40ish bear top at a restroom in the mall yesterday. He showed off his fat cock to me, I sucked him in a stall for a few minutes and he said we'd go to his work van in the parking lot. We stripped naked and he shot his load in me there, was hot with people walking by. I sucked his cock clean of his cum. He shot a big load in me because my asshole was really squishy as I drove home.

Two nights ago, I hosted a gang bang on two bottoms with 9 of us topping them. Both bottoms were young (26-ish) gymnasts from Ohio State, both hungry-assed and in need of hot poz cum in their fuck cunts. I made sure we each got our first two loads in both holes - so each bottom pig got a load from everyone for sure - and then we just started pack fucking the shit out of their pussies until we couldn't shoot any more. Lost count of loads, but I know I shot 6 loads during the night-long breeding.