Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

The most recent (last weekend) and hottest fucking bareback poz sex I have ever had was in palm springs at the warm sands hotel area. I went from room to room, and fucked, got fucked. The best sex orgy. Of course, it got a bit awkward when two neg friends I knew saw me getting poz fucked in an open room. Wild, that ended their perception of me being neg. They were turned on and followed my sexcapades the entire night as they were totally turned on by me walking around naked, carefree, and fucking bareback all night.

Talking to a sub online in Puerto Rico this morning got me horny to find a guy I could manipulate. I headed to the Jewel on Broadway in Boystown to find my mark. I tossed a couple of one-pound bags of almonds into my tote -- expensive almonds. I walked around the mostly quiet store until I found the right target. I saw him from behind: blond hair; 5-7 and lean; wearing a white and blue ringer-T with the number 7 on the back; jeans fitting perfectly and showcasing his ass. No wrinkles. Everything fit just right. Not a hair out of place. More promising were the white canvas shoes. They were old, but they were spotless. We were in the snack aisle. I came up beside the guy to glance at the front. College age, but with a sligtly receding hairline. Nice face with dark brown eyes and pouty lips.

The key to this is the introduction -- taking charge from the beginning and never giving any ground, always taking. He had a backpack in the bottom shelf of his shopping cart -- the sissy, two-level shopping cart that should only be pushed by girls. I put the almonds into his cart. "Put those in your backpack and meet me outside when you are done shopping," I said. I had nothing to lose by trying. "What?," was the reply. "Into the backpack," I repeated. "I will be outside after you pay for your stuff." The kid looked at me with misty eyes that almost begged for me to take the almonds back and go away. "It will be okay, you can do it," I told him. "Are you sure?," he asked. "Yes. See you outside. And I will be checking your receipt." Then I walked away.

Well, that had gone even better than I had planned. I must have picked the right target. I paid for my stuff and waited outside for about five minutes before the kid showed up with his backpack on his back and a small bag of groceries in one hand. "Let's go," I said. We walked away from the store toward my condo building. When we were out of the parking lot, I said "receipt." He handed me the receipt -- no almonds. "Almonds," I said. He stopped, took off the backpack, and retreived both bags of almonds. "Put them in your bag." He did. I began walking again, and the kid followed. After a couple of blocks, he asked where we were going. "Almost there," I said, and added, "be quiet." He practically wimpered a "Yes Sir."

We finished the walk to my condo building and he followed me through the back lobby, into the main lobby and onto the elevator. "Ten," I said. He pushed the button. When we arrived on my floor, he followed me in silence. We went inside.

I knew the kid had some perishables in his bag, and I took mercy on him. "Put your shit in the refrigerator and then get undressed and wait for me while I put my shit away," I told him. "Where?," he asked. "On the bed, Dickhead." Again he managed a "Yes Sir."

After I put away my groceries, I headed to the bedroom. The kid had his clothes neatly folded on one side of the bed. He folded the shirt retail style. The kid was sitting on the edge of the bed with a half-boner that looked like it would grow to the 7 that he advertised on the back of his ringer-T. He looked good. He had some dark blond chest hair that made a perfect T across the the top of his pecs and down his sternum. Tiny nipples. Dark pubes -- trimmed, of course. I pushed his clothes off the bed onto the floor. Then I got undressed.

"Blowjob." His pouty lips were on my cock in an instant. Felt good. He gave a great blowjob, and I almost shot down his throat but managed to hold back.

"Turn around so I can fuck you." He stood up, turned around, and kneeled on the edge of the bed. "Show me." He leaned forward, exposing his hole. There was some even darker blond hair, but trimmed. Then he pulled his cheeks apart. I ate his hole -- couldn't resist. Then I put my cockhead against his compliant pucker and drove in. I fucked him for a few minutes before I couldn't hold back any longer. He got a good load. I pulled out. Nice and clean. No shit.

"Can I fuck you?," he asked. Where did that come from? The kid was finally showing some spine. "No. Get out of here," I said.

The kid got dressed, and retrieved his shit from the refrigerator.

As I was showing him the door, the kid showed some more spine. "Can I text you?," he asked. I left him standing there while I went and got my phone. As I expected, he was standing right where I left him when I got back. I pulled up the messgenger app. "Number?" He gave me his number, and I typed it into a new message and hit send: "I'll text you when I need you again, Faggot." He left. Fifteen minutes later I got the reply: "Yes Sir."

WOOF!! Wish I was that guy

Hey guys just put up a post in the blog section about my Tuesday breed a thon/fisting play day. All told, I got piss a couple of times, fucked 3 times, fisted 3 times, and fed loads a couple of times- most at my favorite latin bar in Miami .

Took two loads yestersday. First one was from a ginger... not too long, but had a thick cock on him. He pounded me for awhile, and blew a big load inside me. Headed home with his load. At around 8pm, got a text from a hung black fuck buddy of mine who would always play safe with me. I talked him into bb'ing me, and he did. He's about 5'7, 140 pounds, very tone, beautiful body and skin. His cock is about 8.5-9 inches and coke can thick. That was amazing, plus the load from the ginger was still in there which made it extremely hot. He blew several loads in me. After that, we went for a walk around his neighborhood, came back in with my ass leaking of his load, he bent me over the bed and ate it out of me, even with my sweaty ass from walking around in the Atlanta heat. He cleaned my ass very nicely with his tongue. I'm all horned up just thinking about it, might hit Flex after work tonight.

This morning about 7am I was feeling really horny and knew I needed to get a load! I text messaged a bud of mine asking him if he wanted to "get up in it"? Shortly there after I got a positive response. I hopped on the M96, then the C train uptown, and before I knew I was at my buds. My bud is a handsome black man with a nice fat cock. We kissed and caressed until he started getting my hole hot wet and ready. He put me doggie then slid into me which always sends me over the edge. I rode his meat with the intent of taking his load as deep as possible. Matter of fact he commented on how he could feel me gripping and milking his meat before he shot his load into me! It was hot as usual, and I left wearing a secret smile! I love taking raw cock!

I just sucked a nice uncut cock from a guy i met from my craigslist ad, I blew him in a Walmart parking lot...then i will be going to a gloryhole this afternoon...I am going to try to suck fifty cocks in 24 hours...

About 2 weeks ago at Club Columbus. I was back in the dark room and was blowing one guy while 2 others were switching off fucking my honey hole. At the same time 4 other guys shot their loads on my back, the 2 guys bred me and my oral skills were also rewarded with a hot cream load. Took 2 more in the wet sauna and another in my room. I was deliciously sticky by the time I left! Can wait to go back!

Well OK :) This guy had me on one of the cruising sites... he told me he liked my ass and that he wanted to fuck me. Would I mind him being so young? I said, no. I don't mind. As long as it's legal... he came over with his bike... a cute twink.. about 180 cm tall with blue eyes and a smile on his face... he went straight into my bedroom - and I went to get some poppers... in the mean time I could hear "Come on man... I need to fuck you".... so I went to the bed and just put my ass up... lubed and ready. He slid in his teenage cock and started pumping it hard... I really enjoyed it... squeezing it with my ass muscles... making him moan a lot :) finally he announced: "I'm cuming" and slammed his cock deep in me. For once I could feel the twitching of the cuming cock :)

After he left, I just lay in bed feeling the cum dribbling out of my ass - it was really a lot :)

It is 3:37 AM Sunday Aug 4th 2013 and I just got fucked twice by a dude I took home from a bar who has full blown Aids. My viral load is already over one million….I have had several full blown guys shoot in me since I was stealth pozzed in February. I wonder what my viral count will be on my next blood test?

I replied to a CL ad in Houston from a 20 year old Hispanic kid. He said he had fallen on hard times and needed some help. He said he was a bottom and would do whatever you wanted and enjoyed taking cum. I emailed him and he sent me his number. We exchanged some texts and I agreed to pay him a fee and he would spend the night and get fucked and take my loads. He got here and was cuter than his pics, a great kisser and I couldn't wait to get him into the bedroom. We got naked, made out and I sucked his very nice and slightly bigger than average dick. I then rolled him over and tried to rim his ass. He pushed me away and rolled back and stuck his cock back in my mouth. After a few minutes I went back to try and rim him and this time he literally flipped me on my stomach, pushed me down and shoved his cock all the way in my ass with no lube or warning. It hurt so fucking bad, I thought I was going to pass out. He slam fucked me for about 10 minutes, twisting his body so his cock was constantly stabbing at the walls of my ass. This kept me from getting used to it and I was in a ton of pain, but I hadn't been fucked in a year and having this kid who is half my age and half my size practically rape me was a major turn on despite the pain. When he got close to cumming he whispered in my ear "where do you want my cum?" and I answered "in my ass". Kept fucking and asked again " where do you want my cum?" and I said "I want your cum in my ass!" but he kept fucking. Finally I could tell he was past the point of no return and about to shoot his load and he said "where do you want my POZ cum?" before I could say a would he started moaning as he filled my neg ass with his poz load. I shot my load without touching myself.

We dosed off and I woke up later hard as a rock and I started playing with his ass and when I went to fuck him, he got up on the bed, threw my legs over my head and slammed his cock into me again. He fucked me even more brutally than before and really tore my ass up. There was no conversation this time, he just fucked me hard, but eventually it started getting smoother. I figured he was pre-cumming a lot and lubing my hole as he went. He then announced he was cumming and went deep and bred me. He then got off me and went to sleep. I felt my ass and it was so wet and open. I fingered myself for a minute and jacked off a huge load. Satisfied I fell asleep. I woke up this morning to take a piss and I looked at my hand and it was covered in dried blood. After pissing, I pushed and pushed but I couldn't get any cum outt of my ass. I went back to the bed and that's when I saw the sheets. They were covered in blood and streaks of cum. Instead of being horrified, I was rock hard and went to his cock. It too was covered in dry blood. It didn't take long and I swallowed his load and blew one on my stomach. He then kissed me, got dressed, took his money and left.

It was by far the hottest sex I ever had. So much for him being a bottom, but fuck I want a repeat... Or another poz guy in Houston to abuse my hole!