Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

@glen .... tell us more! Lots more. What did he look like? How did the sex go?

GoodExercise I am not full blown but he had a very sunken look, he looked like someone who was recently very sick maybe close to starvation. Even though I am in no way ashamed of being HIV positive it's easier to be openly positive and healthy looking -- like I am but was openly positive and visibly ill. He had several Kaposi's sarcoma lesions on his chest, his back and one behind his right ear and even one on his cock. The one on his cock started to bleed while it was in me..he told me he was bleeding has cancerous cock in me…He had a big cock…about nine inches so his infected lesioned cock went in me too, as he fucked me it was a turn on….I am good-looking still this guy had the ugly face of Aids and was pumping me with his toxic Aids cum…."face of AIDS". He said to me as he was ready to shoot are you ready to take full blown Aids jizz? I said yeah , fuck yeah! And he shot several wads of hot aids jizz in me two times. I then fucked his also. I dumped 3 loads of cum in him…I am very tired today..he just left about an hour ago...

Was super horned up last night, went to the bathhouse, have seen these same 2 trolls (60 yo +) lurking in the corner that have been there for the last 2-3 months, both with 'wasting' look, huge cocks and big low hanging nuts and otherwise vascular and wasting away, both guys were dark skin African American, so fucking hot! Got their attention, went to my room, both guyz fucked for over an hour each (both said it would take them a while to work up a nut), took 3 totally toxic loads from them. After we were done they said everyone just passes them by b/c they are so toxic and older. I though they were hot as hell and I needed recharged, hopefully with a different strain of HIV;) Just got a text from 1 of them asking if they and 2 other dudes could come/meet me to give me some more seed....

• Upvote 1

Was super horned up last night, went to the bathhouse, have seen these same 2 trolls (60 yo +) lurking in the corner that have been there for the last 2-3 months, both with 'wasting' look, huge cocks and big low hanging nuts and otherwise vascular and wasting away, both guys were dark skin African American, so fucking hot! Got their attention, went to my room, both guyz fucked for over an hour each (both said it would take them a while to work up a nut), took 3 totally toxic loads from them. After we were done they said everyone just passes them by b/c they are so toxic and older. I though they were hot as hell and I needed recharged, hopefully with a different strain of HIV;) Just got a text from 1 of them asking if they and 2 other dudes could come/meet me to give me some more seed....

Just blew a big wad reading this one!

GoodExercise I am not full blown but he had a very sunken look, he looked like someone who was recently very sick maybe close to starvation. Even though I am in no way ashamed of being HIV positive it's easier to be openly positive and healthy looking -- like I am but was openly positive and visibly ill. He had several Kaposi's sarcoma lesions on his chest, his back and one behind his right ear and even one on his cock. The one on his cock started to bleed while it was in me..he told me he was bleeding has cancerous cock in me…He had a big cock…about nine inches so his infected lesioned cock went in me too, as he fucked me it was a turn on….I am good-looking still this guy had the ugly face of Aids and was pumping me with his toxic Aids cum…."face of AIDS". He said to me as he was ready to shoot are you ready to take full blown Aids jizz? I said yeah , fuck yeah! And he shot several wads of hot aids jizz in me two times. I then fucked his also. I dumped 3 loads of cum in him…I am very tired today..he just left about an hour ago...

PS It is 4 PM and I had taken a nap. I woke up and my mouth was extremely dry…I went to the bathroom to take a drink of water and I felt some sores in my mouth….I then remembered while we were having sex he was tonguing me and we were exchanging spit in each others mouth, I also remembered that at first his breath really stunk, like rotten vegetables….it made me gag a little then after a few minutes it did not smell bad any more ..I think now that whatever he had he had given to me ..at least the mouth sores and I just went over to give a hug to the cat and she turned away fast. I think my breath must stink like his did now…that’s why after a while I did not notice the stink ..he had transferred the same of whatever he had to me….the sores look like red patches on the tongue and roof of the mouth and some are white lumps that look like cottage cheese on my tongue and other parts of the mouth. I did have fuzzy white patches on the side of the tongue when I had the fuck flu and was going thru Sericonversion in March but then they went away…this is different however…I am also spitting out a white gooey thrush substance….If any one knows what this is ..let me know. Maybe I am closer to full blown aids than I thought would be possible at this point….I have been taking a lot of full blown cum and high viral from other poz guys..I have slept with 3 other full blown guys, the other two I have had sex with on several occasions and I have been fucking bb and taking innumerable loads since March. I have become a bb poz cum slut pig.. my last blood test had a viral count of over one million and my CD4 t ct had dropped down to 300..the doctor wanted me to start meds a few weeks ago. I am going to call the doc in the morning and schedule an exam. Maybe I will need to start meds right away..

Curious, not judging... was this where you wanted to be at this time? Good Luck.

fillmyholeftl..No not really...the wayi feel right now I definitely intend to tell the doc that I want to satrt med immediately...I actually feel sick..as bad as the way I felt with the fuck flu..I am sweating now and the ac in on..I am having cold sweats....I really feel like I am getting very sick....

I have been partying at home and I was going to go out to a bathhouse until I saw a dude pop up on a hook up line that I have hooked up with twice before. I sent him a message asking if he was looking and he sent me back a message saying he will be over in 20-30 minutes. Right on time, he is at my door and as soon as he closed the door I was on my knees sucking on his dick. He shoved all 9 inches into me after about 10 minutes and he shoved his dick so deep when he shot his load it was fucking amazing. My hole is still sloppy and now I think I am headed to Slammer...

got it tonite at my place he cum over I drank his chem piss and he got hord I showed him my hole he shoved it in raw and dray fuckin hurt but luved he pounded me and shot his hot aids load deep in my hole it is stilin ther and I am lookin for more aids cum nd I want to shareminewith others

Got it Saturday night / Sunday Morning. Went over to pnp with an uncut latino daddy. Had me in my sweaty gym gear and jock. My jock boy pussy was craving his loads fucked me hard, hot sweaty and rough. Stuffed his nasty dirty jock in my mouth and tied my hands and used me as a cum dump. Met on a4a didnt talk status his profile said he was neg. We got high and he fucked me and got to suck his musky uncut cock and totally verbal made me feel like a true slut I am. Fucked me hard enough wrecked my pussy and was blood on his cock. Found out today he is poz and on meds and undectactable. See what happens. But just make me want more of his charged cum!

hot - just got in (3 loads at least held in my hole) - fucked by a hung hung black daddy that loves to go deep and go fast… he always says "yeeeeeahhhhhaaa" when he's breeding and he won't tell ya anything else, but you can hear and feel how wet it gets from his deep breeding. my hole is still twitching.

Yesterday had been chatting on yahoo a kid i had oinked on bbrt. wanted me to cum over to fuck my sweet poz ass. he got off on the idea of fucking poz guys so i went over to the twinks apartment and we got naked and he put a towel down on the floor and lubed up his 8 inch cock and slid it in.. after a couple gentle thrust he began pounding my hole raping the sides of my guts to almost the point of pain then began thrusting into my prostate and bladder it felt good and hurt at the same time and before i knew it he had me shooting my load onto the towel then he unloaded his huge load of spunk in me... still have some of his load inside hot neg cum lubercating my gut

I just it by surprise. I was in a local bar not a gay bar. I went to take a piss and this guy came in behind me. As I was pisssing he was next to me and said nice dick. Well I said thanks then he asked it I ever took in the ass. I said sure and then he nodded to a stall. Before I knew it he had it in my ass fucking away. He shot quick then left.

on the way out I could see him sitting with a woman. Wonder if she knew

Couple hours ago. Two men across the street re-habing a house to put on the market. Both Latino, very masculine, around 6ft, with thick/uncut cocks. After the tour of what they were doing to the place, ended up on my knees suck/jacking them both...then bent over an old bar stool left by the previous owner and spit-roasted/fucked by the both of them. Left with two huge loads buried up my hole.

Just came home from a cruise with my parents and brothers. Last night of the cruise, I was so horny, I went out late to wander the ship. Some of the help on the ship were hot, I was hoping to find one of them. I actually came across one of the guys from the art auction that my parents liked to go to. I had my eyes on him from the beginning because I got the gay vibe. I was right :) We talked a bit, and he kept pulling on his dick. I actually said that he should stop doing that because he might cum before I got a taste. LOL. He laughed and said that as much as he wanted to, there really wasn't a place because he shared a room (if you can call if that-it's tiny) and crew is not allowed on the floors where the passengers are, other than the people who clean. Anyway. we talked more and I would discreetly grab him, no one was around anyway, it was late. I finally sweet talked him into letting me into his room. His roommate was gay anyway so............we went. and yes, it was small and he had bunk beds and he had the top, and he was a top so that was good LOL. We started the usual way, me sucking him, him sucking me, but then I wanted his cock inside my ass and he didn't have a condom. I said I didn't care and went back with my legs in the air. He went in :) He was fucking so hard, the guy below us finally woke up. He was watching us fuck, which turned us both on, and the dude finallly came deep inside. I left with his cum inside.