Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I just got mine last night. I was used by a couple and their friends all night. The couple had saved a glass full of their cum in the last week. And when I arrive immediately I took those cum in my mouth keep it there. I am not allowed to swallow the cum until they finish using me. They also close my mouth with ball gag. So with cum in my mouth lock. I cant make too much noise. And then they all took time breeding my ass for hours. When they all had enough I finally allowed to swallow the cum and drink the rest of the cum. It was a great night!

John will always remember tonight! He's 20 and a student. Hot light skinned Latino with a 7 inch uncut cock a bubble butt and slim build. We met on Grindr and he came to my hotel. We stripped and started making out. What a great kisser this beautiful man/boy is. He told me he had been fucked once but it didn't last too long. He had never been rimmed and had never fucked a guy. We made out and I slowly worked my way down his body until my tongue was buried in his ass. I ate him for awhile witch he loved and slowly began to fuck him. I taught him to take deep breathes until he began to enjoy my cock in his ass. I fuck him on his back and stomach. Then he fucks me, his first time fucking an ass. He enjoys my ass for awhile but wants to cum while I fuck him. He straddles me and rides my cock until his cum explodes from his cock. I lick up some of his load and he tastes his cum for the first time from my tongue, I use my fingers to get more of his cum and he sucks them clean as I shoot a load up his ass. A night of firsts for John, he will always remember the man that taught him to start being a pig.

Haven't had much success with manhunt, until just suddenly all the bareback tops came out of the woods and I've been hit up by at least 6 in the last few days. I met up with one of them this evening after work. So this guy, with 7" cock that is very thick where my hand can barely wrap around it, is an Asian guy. I usually am not picky about who fucks me, its all about achieving the goal of getting a cum deposit. With that said, I do sometimes pause when it comes to Asians, just because I haven't always felt like the few who have fucked me where big enough/load enough to know that they are pumping a load in my ass. This guy changed my misconception/experience in this regard, and he let me have it hard and deep. He used spunk lube to help open me up, but I had to hit poppers to help me relax. He pumped away and let out a good roar as he nutted. I shot my load all over my chest. It was hot

Am in a barebackers paradise.. In Berlin or as it should be re named Barelin. Was here last weekend but it was fairly quiet, but managed to get my balls drained each night. Big bareback party last friday night, over 400 there, wide selection of tops and many many bottoms, mostly nude, with some leather harnesses and vests. My cock found it´s way into at least 12 holes during the night and unloaded into 2, including a cute slim twink. Yesterday was Folsom day.. and downstairs at a pub in the fair area really went off during the day.. dumped another load. Another party tonight should round off the weekend well.

Lots of thumbs up Leather69, I concur - Berlin is amazing!!!

I had a rare but very brilliant fuck from Grindr yesterday afternoon. His pictures didn't do him justice at all and while I had complete reservations he wouldn't show, when he did - wow what a cutie. 23, 5ft 9, gym fit with a young, fresh face. Nice thick 7.5", uncut. First fuck was hard, rough and very quick.

I say 'first' because he was in no rush to put his clothes back after he'd cum. We had a smoke, i gave him a beer and we went to the living room, he watched TV and i played with his cock and balls; licking them and coaxing some life back into them. Eventually I climbed on top and rode him for a bit, then he stood me up, bent me over so my face was practically buried in the sofa and fucked hard till his 2nd load was inside me deep. We had bit more of a chat, turns out he's a student that's just moved to Manchester. Here's hoping I get a follow up tutorial, lol

Just goes to show, I've been concentrating on meeting up with regulars that I know recently and I had binned meeting newbies for the forseeable future, but just occasionly I can still have a good meet with a complete stranger and get my guts pumped full of spunk!

Gloomy, rainy Sunday here in Ft Lauderdale. I posted on BBRT, as I had a "date" for a breeding set for 5pm. and wanted to go with a sloppy hole. Immediately a 30's latin guy messages, (we've been chatting on & off awhile) "do I want his load, & do I have poppers"... He's over in 10 mins. Nice 7" thick & uncut. We drop clothes & he says he has to pee. I'm watching so he pulls me into the shower, I drop to my knees and drink from the tap and he pees all over me.. Turns me around & starts to fuck me in the shower. I want to be more comfortable, so we move to the bed. He fucks & breeds me... then plays with a dildo in my ass s I suck him hard again.. spins me around slams it in & deposits load #2. I go back online & another guy.. we were chatting yesterday, asks address.. & comes right over with his 0 gauge PA ... fucks me like MAD & deposits load #3. short 20 min break, another local 33 yo latin guy.. thin 7"uncut messages, "you want my load? he is here in 5 mins and rapidly gives load #4. I message an old trick who has wanted to fuck me with a cummy, sloppy hole. He just left after giving me #5. (so 4 guys 5 loads in under 3 hrs).... resting up a bit, have butt plug in & going to head out for # 6, who's email is "kinkysex"@... Not a bad Sunday after all.

Got to play again Friday night...

Went and got a hotel room (so wife could play at home with her guy), and I got hooked up with my 8" black thick cocked 21 year old guy...

He came over and just filled me up with his load... Got done with it and went next door to Outback and had dinner and a few drinks while it leaked out...

Man that was great

Thought I was going to strike out for the day, had a three-way earlier with another vers guy and top, but they didn't breed. Then tonight an old bud on Adam sent me a message (a safer only guy) and I knew I had a hot load. He's a 40'ish latin guy with a nice uncut dick and body. Silent cummer, but always leaves a hot load in my ass. Came over, bent me over the sofa and went to town. Still feel it dripping out. Made up for earlier.

Last week I gave an anal load to an Indian bottom from A4A. I took two loads a few days ago in the same day: One was from a repeat young, black football player. The other a Middle Eastern hairy daddy who hadn't filled me up in a while. I farted a solid load all over the cuff of my pants leg! I love to fuck.