Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Before going on vacation last week, the new dog sitter came by to get the key and instructions.  I had just finished up at the gym, still wearing a jock and sweaty clothes.  I invited him in, and he immediately stared at my ass and lingered close.  He was a hot otter, clearly packing a large cock under his shorts.  I was showing him around, and we kept inching closer and closer, until we started making out.  We tore each other's clothes off, and he rimmed my sweaty hole.  His huge, thick 9 inch tool grazed my hole while I was on top of him, and I knew I had to have it.  He teased my ass for a while before I finally sat on his cock, taking in the entire length.  I rode him hard, making out with him and playing with his hard nipples.  He asked me where I wanted his poz cum, and I begged for him to breed me.  He shoved his cock in all the way and filled my hole deep. 

• Upvote 7

Just got bred deep by my favorite fuck buddy: a sexy stoner 30 year old muscular black top with a massive thick 9 inch BBC. We have great chemistry and he's obsessed with my ass. It was a quickie by our usual standards but he was horny as fuck and super rough/aggressive with my ass and hole. Tore me up a bit but it happens. He jackhammered my ass for 20 mins before blasting his nutt deep in my cunt and talking about how he wants to give me every drop. ;) He did and my hole is sloppy and happy now.

• Upvote 1

Stopped by the ABS after work and did the normal laps around the halls.  Then as I was standing against a wall, looking at my phone (poor taste I know) I saw a husky latino guy walk by.  We made eye contact and he walked a few feet more and started talking to another guy.  I stood there checking out BBRTS and Scruff and then he started to walk back towards me.  I looked up at him again and said hi, he said hi back and gave me the 'follow me' look.  I did.  we went into a close room and he pulls out a nice uncut thick cock.  He kisses me and then pulls out my pierced cock.  He inspects it and said "wow,   you have that pierced too" (my nipples are also pierced and he saw through my tight tshirt),  He sucks my cock a little and then I suck his cock and deep throat it.  he asks if I like poppers and I say of course, he pulls his out and we both take a hit and then he turns me around and shoves his thick cock up my ass, with only the spit from my blowjob and his precum as lube.  It hurt like a bitch but I took it and he fucked me fast and rough.  He blew his load in my ass and pulled out, turned around and he spit on my cock and I slid it inside him.  I had to be more careful since I'm pierced but I fucked him hard and fast and he begged for my load and after about 5 minutes I shot inside him.  We cleaned up a little and then left.  No talk of condoms or status, etc.  It was a hot fuck.

• Upvote 4

Found a weird message early this morning. A bottom only guy (24yo) messaged me. Said he saw I only lived 200m away from him. He had seen my pictures on my profile with a jockstrap. Said he wanted some pics of himself in a jockstrap but couldn't afford to buy them (unemployed). Would I be willing to come over with some jockstraps and take pics of him which he wanted to use for his profile on various sites? No sex, just asking a favor.

Why not? I saw he was online. Asked for the address, told him I'd be over in an hour (still had to shower) and lube up because I had plans. Took some jocks and a dildo and headed over. Cute kid, very nervous.

Took pics of him in my jocks. Doggy, on his back ass open, pretending to suck my cock while focusing on his ass and so on. While I was taking the pics I got rock hard because he really has a fabulous ass even I am a bottom too. I saw he got hard too in his jock. I made him pose on his knees and shoved a dildo in his lubed ass halfway. Pic. Put my cockhead in him (I don't fuck). Pic.

Another pic pretending to suck me and then suddenly he really started sucking me. Pic. Felt so good and dumped a load down his throat after a few minutes. I returned the favor. Beautiful cock. Sucked him for 5 mins or so when he came. I can still taste his cum.

Told me he liked my cock and wanted to suck me some more soon. While I prefer a fuck a blowjob is good too :-)

• Upvote 4

LOL. The cum slut texted me again late this afternoon. Said he was still horny and wanted to suck me off again. Went over again,  got my cock sucked and dumped a load again in his mouth. I usually don't want my cock sucked because I cum too quickly but in his case that was the only thing he wanted. Left him a used jockstrap as a reward. it was over and done in 15 mins. God! If I only I were a top! That ass is unbelievable.....

• Upvote 2

Once in awhile I get to blow this married guy.  He's not much to look at. Sort of redneckish and skinny but that cock.  Damn, its about 8 or 9" long, not very thick but it had this ENORMOUS flared mushroom head on it.  He has little tiny balls but I swear his loads will almost drown you.  So he texted me this morning asking to "see a property".  I'm a Realtor and I show him vacant properties sometimes.  We made a date. I booked the showing and we wound up at a pretty damned nice house in a good neighborhood.

Inside we looked it over, made some small talk and I groped his crotch.  We wound up on the stairs with him sitting on the top stair and me down a couple between his legs sucking that bad boy for all I was worth. He kept stopping me, making me hold off getting him off.  I asked him if he fucked his wife much and he said once or twice a week, but it was easier for him to cum from getting sucked off or jerking it.  I offered up my ass letting him know I had douched out earlier in the day.  He was a little hesitant but the bounce in his dick told me he liked the idea.  I said, if you don't like it we can stop and I will suck you off.

So I dropped trou, got on my knees and he behind me. He pulled open my hole and spit on it and rubbed it around poking into my ass a little. I was so turned on I pushed back on his finger and he moved it around.  I spat in my hand and reached behind me and lubed his cock and guided it to my ass.  "Take it slow man please. My hole is tight" i said. He did and pushed in and let me control the action. That big assed head was a killer but when it popped in I pushed back on him all the way and he groaned and I was afraid he would shoot right then.  I clamped down on his cock and he moaned again and just started muttering "So good.. so good.. oh fuck... so good" and he started slowly pulling it out and pushing it back in.

Went on for a few minutes and he said, "Man I want that ass" and he started fucking me like he was boning a prom date.  He fucked me and pulled on my hair. talked some shit that I had never heard come out of his mouth before and when he unloaded I SWEAR TO GOD I could feel it hitting y walls inside. He got eve more turned on and started wet sloppy ling cocking my hole and he threw another load not 4 or 5 minutes later.

I have NEVER gotten two out of this guy before. never.  He said he was so glad I offered it up and that he wondered if I have time tomorrow for another showing.  You bet your long cock I do.  Fucking married men is so hot to me.  I love when they get all caught up in the act and get so turned on they can't contain themselves.  Makes me feel great.  I still have those two loads slopping around in my hole and I am not going to give them up easily.

• Upvote 10

Invited two fuck bud friends round last night, said they could bring others. Told them I just wanted to be loaded up and my hole filled with cum.

They brought two others with them. So there was my fuck buds, one is 35 slim with nice fat cock, the other 22 with an 8" cut cock, both really handsome and fit. They brought a guy I'd had before - he's in his 40's hairy and a good top and his mate who is in the army, amazing body, he is bisexual apparently.

Anyway I got on all fours, my arse in the air and one by one they fucked me and came right up deep inside. Army guy went first, by the time the other three had unloaded, he was ready to fuck and cum again. My hole was absolutely dripping with cum, it was lush. The older guy smacked me hard as cum was leaking out, as he was pushing it back in he asked if I had a plug. Of course I have, I pointed to where and he got it and rammed it in. I slept with it in and the cum in me. Just let go a couple of hours ago.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

Was emailing a guy from CL the other night, wife out of town, and he wanted me to edge him. By the name on his email I assumed it was someone else since the name was the same), so I said sure, but it wasn't the same guy as before, but this one was so much fun. I edged him for almost an hour, ate his ass and edged some more before we started jacking each other off for a few minutes then I went back to sucking. He got on top of me and fucked my throat good, pulled out and shot a huge fucking load all all over my face, had to be nearly 10 shots. It went in my mouth, eyes, hair, neck, couch... everywhere...

Thinking about it gets me so hot... have a new ad on CL... let's see if my ass gets lucky today. :P

• Upvote 1

Had my ad on CL since 10pm last night looking for tops. Nothing. Got replies this morning, but they were half the state away, why even reply? Had another local poz guy reply to get sucked, never showed then fed me some lame story. Thought the day was going to end shitty until a regular texted me an hour ago, wanting sucked. After some sucking we went to the bed where I sucked him more. He had me get naked and lay on my stomach so he could cum on my ass. He got on top, assuming he was about to come, and he rammed his cock all the way in my hole, fucked me for 5-10 minutes before unloading in me then saying "Isn't that what you wanted?" I said "Are you free tomorrow?" He said yes. :)

• Upvote 1

Two hot scenes yesterday.

1st, got my favorite load ever.  This guy who lives nearby and I would fuck around weekly a year or two ago.  We fell off seeing each other after a while, couldn't get schedules together etc. not that we hadn't tried.  He's always been a condom user, but I love his cock so much and he totally knows how to do it.  His ad always has a 'absolutely no bareback' statement on it etc.  Well, this weekend I hit him up thinking it's not going to work again and we manage to hook up yesterday morning.  I get to his place, start off working his fat dick in and out of my mouth and he almost shoots several times but I edge off him.  After about 20 minutes he asks me if I want to get fucked.  We get on the bed and he makes sure to tell me he's on PrEP now.  He asks if I want him to use the condom or not.  Score!  Of course I tell him to get in me bare.  When he slides in me I almost shoot my load, his cock feels so fucking hot inside me.  He pounds me in every position possible for the next 20 minutes.  He edges himself several times while fucking me.  After about the 3rd or 4th time he asks me where he wants me to cum.  Then he fucking pounds a huge load in my ass!

2nd hot scene was last night.  This big n tall guy I've been chatting with on Manhunt of all places pops on and we make plans to meet.  Love the picture of his cock, and can't wait to see it.  He gets to my place and I feel him up and know I'm not going to be disappointed.  His cock has got to be at least 9" and one of the biggest I've seen on a white guy.  When it gets time to fucking he wants to use a condom.  No problem for me.  We fuck for a while, damn that thing feels great up my ass in any way.  After about 15 minutes we take a break and cuddle.  I'd been riding him the first time, but when we start off he wants to go doggie.  He grabs another condom, this time he takes longer to put it on.  I hear him snap the rubber a couple times and right away I get hard thinking "he's gonna stealth me!!"  When he slides in I of course have to reach under and feel for the condom.  I feel the rubber, but it is very loose.  We fuck another half hour before he shoots.  When he pulls out he pulls the rubber off quickly and throws it down.  After he leaves I of course go to pick up the condom and it is totally split from top to bottom, empty.  I think I'm going to like this "safe" guy

• Upvote 1

Busy Sunday. In the morning got a visit from a regular fuck buddy of mine: black top with 10.5 rock hard inches. Fucked me hard and blew a 4-day load of nut deep in my cunt. Posted on CL after that and got two more BBCs: one 8 incher from a stocky 22 year old and one 9 incher from a tatted sexy 23 year old. Was going to hit up a sex party with my loaded cunt but fell asleep like a baby with all these loads brewing in my hole. Then pushed them out this morning.

So I have a few good stories banked, but I'll start with Memorial Day Weekend in Pensacola, Florida.

I got on Grindr when I arrived and began salivating at all the hot and sexually confident guys all so close to me. I chatted with quite a few and began to cook up some fantasies. It seems that on a holiday guys are more giving, so to speak.

First load was the craziest. I called to the front desk for more towels, cracked the door open, and then got in the shower. Cleaning out my hole made me hard and so I hopped out with a finger still playing with my cunt when a very cute guy from housekeeping walked in with my towels. Probably 20, 5'9", slim, Latino, sexy smile. He dropped the towels, closed my room door and grabbed his bulge. I didn't know quite what to do, so he guided me to the bed. I regained my composure and undid his pants, and out flopped a nice 7"er. He smelled good, sweat mixed with soap. He fucked my face with me laying on the edge. His pre-cum was plentiful and it tasted so good, it totally triggered my bottoming button.

I pulled off and flipped over, ass off the edge of the bed, and he took the hint and slowly pushed in to my wet but still very tight ass. He pulled out and ate me for a moment before pushing back in to the balls, this time accompanied by a very throaty moan. He didn't last long... But that suited me just fine. Without a single word passed between is aside from "fuck yeah" and "fuck me!", his body shuddered and he shot his load deep in my ass. He never even took off his shirt. He kissed me, turned, and left. The entire encounter lasted less than five minutes. I was left feeling even more horny and cum hungry than before. This weekend was going to be a blast!

• Upvote 5