Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Hopped on A4A last night using my G-rated profile and was hit up by this couple. First guy was 27 6'0" 170 with a hairy ass. Second guy was 44 5'9" 165 with a hairy chest and ass. Turns out they were partners. after chatting with them for about 30 minutes the older guy (turns out he was the one I was chatting with) asks me if I wanted to join them for a drink in their hotel room. I thought what the hell. So I showered up and headed over. Got to the room and found both of them were in nothing but jocks! My cock got hard instantly! I stripped down and was in my briefs and climbed into bed between them as instructed. We started to make out and rub our cocks through what little clothing we had on. before you know it the younger guy is between my legs pulling my underwear off and sucking my rock hard cock while I am making out with his partner. This goes on for quite awhile before the older guy tells me he wants me to fuck his partner. He tells me that they have never played bareback with another person and that he wants to see his bf getting pounded relentlessly by a thick raw cock until is shoots deep in his hole. We fuck for what seems like hours. At one point I have both of them side by side doggie and I'm going between the two of them with my raw cock as they are making out.Finally I cannot hol back any more...I NEED to cum. I tell the younger guy that I am close and ask where he wants me to shoot my load. He responds "Deep in my hairy ass man!" I see this smile on both of their faces and I know that they are totally into this. I finally unleash volley after volley of cum deep into his ass... His partner shouting "FUCK YEAH" and "Breed his ass".  After I am sure all my seed is deep in his guts I pull out and the younger guy tells me he wants to taste my cock. As he is cleaning my cock off his partner gets behind him and slides his raw cock into his ass. He tells me he can feel my warm cum around his cock and he proceeds to fuck like a maniac. Finally I hear this grunt and I know that the bottom just got a second load from his partner. I ended up staying the night and we fucked 3 more times throughout the night and morning.Two more of my loads went into the younger bottom and the final load during our shower fuck went into his partner's ass. God I fucking love slutty boyfriends!!

• Upvote 8

Guest plowmeraw

Today I hooked up with a hot Latin guy from BBRT. We'd been trying to get together for months and just wasn't happening. He actually saw me at the gym and recognized me from my BBRT profile and said we should get together after working out. I followed him to his place after the gym--we were both hot and sweaty. He stripped me down to my jockstrap and started rimming me. His profile said he had a big cock, but man it was really big--dude had some girth. I chocked down his uncut meat for awhile before he bent me over and started fingering my hole to get it ready for that massive cock. I was in heaven when he slid his raw tool inside me. We fucked for quite awhile in several different positions--he really knew how to use his endowment. I begged him for his load, and told him I wanted for him to fuck me with his cum as lube. He did just that--after blowing his huge wad, he pumped it deeper and deeper into me. As he continued to fuck that seed up my hole, I blew my own wad--and it was a forceful one--hit myself in the face with my own load! We exchanged numbers--looking forward to taking his load again, and hopefully soon! 

Today I hooked up with a hot Latin guy from BBRT. We'd been trying to get together for months and just wasn't happening. He actually saw me at the gym and recognized me from my BBRT profile and said we should get together after working out. I followed him to his place after the gym--we were both hot and sweaty. He stripped me down to my jockstrap and started rimming me. His profile said he had a big cock, but man it was really big--dude had some girth. I chocked down his uncut meat for awhile before he bent me over and started fingering my hole to get it ready for that massive cock. I was in heaven when he slid his raw tool inside me. We fucked for quite awhile in several different positions--he really knew how to use his endowment. I begged him for his load, and told him I wanted for him to fuck me with his cum as lube. He did just that--after blowing his huge wad, he pumped it deeper and deeper into me. As he continued to fuck that seed up my hole, I blew my own wad--and it was a forceful one--hit myself in the face with my own load! We exchanged numbers--looking forward to taking his load again, and hopefully soon! 

I love Portland!

Just took two loads in my hotel.  First guy was repeat of the same guy who bred me earlier this week.  This time we were setting up  a 3 way, but the other guy didn't show.  He fucked me really nice and then we laid down and cuddled and chatted until the next guy arrived.  First guy left, made out with the next guy, sucked him hard, got on the bed and got bred with a huge load after his cock pounded me into next week.  He was nice too.  Talked about the city, music, racism, life in general while his cock steeped in my cummy hole.  Such sweet men in this city.  Now I'm all alone with two loads swimming around in me.  Anyone want to add theirs?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Took a 6 day load from a 35yo skinny hung black guy. He was extremely horny that he came fast the first time. We then took an intermission, followed by another make out session. He then plowed me again very hard giving me a second big load. By the time he was done, pulled out and hit the shower, my tight ass was gaping wide, and leaking his cum. Very hot session.

Afterwards, went to the local bathhouse and bred a couple asses with his raw load still deep in me. It was a fun Sunday night.

Met a guy on squirt last night, he was in his 50s with a thick 7.5 inch cock and big low hanging balls (my favorite!). I let him into the grauge and drops to my knees, he already had his pants down and cock out. I put his soft cock into my mouth and started sucking while playing with his big balls, feeling his cock get hard in my mouth. Worked his cock and balls for about 5 minutes, deep throating it and let him face fuck me for a bit. He told me I was good at deep throating and asked if I liked sucking big black cock. I pulled off long nought to tell him that I loved sucking big black cock. He told me he had a friend that would love this. After awhile he pulled away and stated suckjng my cock and fingering my ass, I was in heaven. He told me he was only looking for oral but I was hoping that he would spin me around and plow my tight ass. He told me he was close so I quickly got my mouth around his cock and drank his big warm load. Played with his cock an balls for a few min after he came until he was fully soft. Then he pulled his cock away, got dressed and left. I went back inside and fingered my ass and jacked off a load, wishing he ha fucked me. Hope we can meet again, hopefully with his big docked black friend :)

• Upvote 3

Hey guys- not to rage a pity party,but  did a staycation and should have gone almost anywhere but home ! Seemed like almost every  man in S Florida was gone elsewhere. Frustrated ( and really  really over  doing any more home improvement chores)  I e mailed a guy I had played with once b4 down in Miami last Friday.He  was dripping  eager for my hole--but had no where to meet. He mentioned a  cheap motel near where he worked, then I thought about the one next to my  favorite Latin gay bar ( the one that has a ffun patio)  I pulled it up online and discovered they had a web presence- but no  booking option- so I called and they had a room. I went back and forth  with the Miami guy, and after an hour of thinking about it, I decided to just do it-- confirmed the room was still available, and  let the guy know I was headed down. Let a 2nd FB know I would be at the bar all night, he msgd back he had plans --grrr.  Got to the  motel and into the room- kicked a palmetto bug out the door, and decided to keep most of my things in the car and just the lube and toys in the room. Let the guy know the room number- he was on the  way up already, and then the FB hits me up wanting  to drop by. Had to put him on hold until #1 had the chance of playing, and #1 was only 5 min out anyway. #1 came in with a satchel, stripped and went right to work on my hole. I noticed he  had a glass pipe  and a box laid out on the side table, but the afternoon was spent just plundering my hole- including  stuffing his balls and cock up my hole and  pushing in as deep as he could. We went at it, breaking out a double headed dildo and grinding hole to hole, then he would go back to  fisting my ass. Around 6p, he realized the time and  hurriedly  cleaned up to go get his friend for  their dinner date,saying he would try to return around midnite. All the while we were fucking, I was getting text msgs --after he left, I checked them and they were from the FB, wanting to  do a 3 way, wanting to know if we were playing, etc. As I was reading them, I noticed and arm on the window and someone looking in- I texted him back and told him  the room number- and almost  at the same time the guys outsides phone buzzed! I opened the door, and it was him- he came in and dropped his shorts, I sucked him  for under a minute before he wanted my ass- I got on all 4's on the bed and he began sucking my asslips, chewing and semi biting them  for a few minutes to ensure they were  as puffy as could be for him--once he was satisfed, he began exhaling  lungfuls of air up into my hole,inflating my gut,and after several of those, he slid his cock in and had me push the air out as he fucked. About 5 minutes of this and he unloaded into a condom, and quickly stripped it and went to the bathroom and tossed it into the toilet, wiped off at the sink and said he might  see me at the bar later. No action in store, I threw on shorts and a tank, and went across the parking lot to the bar-lone customer- and had a beer. Killed time watching the  street  traffic , and as the evening progress guys began showing up- one in  particular caught my eye, and I went back in and to the patio,he followed and I was soon eating his cock to the base, as he pinched my tits and began exploring  down my back- finding my hole still lubed from the ass play in the room. Next thing I knew, he had 4  fingers in,pulled back and grabbing my shoulder with one arm ,pushed his whole hand up into my hole as I worked his cock- fisted me for about  5 minutes before pulling out of my mouth and ass, and wandered around. All in all, he fucked me 2 times over the evening, and fisted me 4 more times--once while I was deep throating a long haired guy in the dark corner--left the bar in rain at 3 am- just a little after a group of drunk fem  boys arrived and began doing  some sort of sing along to the video playing- and not in any sort of key. Had about 4 hrs of sleep-sort of- before  leaving in the morning and heading to the nude beach to let my hole bake in the sun-- but no  additional play ;-(

Got two guys at my gloryhole last night and this morning. The guy last night has a nice thick cock, when he got off all he yelled was "Here it comes" and the one this morning, while not as big, but just as good, as he shot his load he yelled out "Suck the shit outta that cock, homie"  The guy this morning lives here, so hopefully he is a repeat offender to my mouth. The other lives about an hour away, only comes through during business travles.

Edited by RWHID
  • Upvote 1

at my aunts, mum and aunt went out to collect food from a take away and cousins were out playing. Daddy told me to get in my cousins room, as he went and locked the front and back doors. He came in with his dick already out, threw me on the bed and pulled my pants down. took a quick photo then got on top of me and started pounding me instantly. After a few minutes the front door started getting knocked by my cousins that had come back but daddy hadnt finished. He fucked me faster than i thought possible, ramming in and out of my hole with unbelievable furiosity. tears were streaming down my face. With oe massive shudder he started to pour his seed into me and collapsed on my back slowly rocking the last few waves into my pussy. Then he got up and went to open the front door. I pulled my pants up and was about to leave the room when my 5 year old cousin came in and asked what me and daddy had been doing on his bed. he'd caught a glance at us through the window! I started to panic but realised quickly he had barely seen anything and just told him i was sad about something and daddy was giving me a hug. Kinda freaked out that when he's older he'll realise what was going on =/

hole still aches from that raping =p

• Upvote 6

Sucked out a load of one of my regulars, a guy who runs a lawn service business. He is a tall lanky half Mexican half Vietnamese guy, handsome enough - sort of exotic looking.  Rides around supervising teams of guys and drives a big lifted truck.  Never gave car head before but being way up in the air in that big truck with the AC cranked and his big fat uncut cock in my throat was a great start to my day. I like that he just sits back and lets me have my way with his meat. Love that. Once we were finished he asked me if I was still hungry.  I told him I could use some more thinking he wanted round 2, but instead he got on his cell and called a guy.  "You're gonna love this guy. Dick like a fuckin log." - thats all he'd say. Another big truck pulls less than 5 minutes later up and I hop in the back of the quad cab. The other guy gets in, stocky Mexican guy, maybe 5'7" and about 180, hot as hell.  My usual guy says, this is the one man, He can suck you like nobody's business.  The guy came back, dropped trou and I swear it was the biggest uncut thing I'd ever seen. I sucked that bad boy and in less than 5 he was unloading in my mouth.  He chuckled and squeezed his cock and forced out the last drop. I licked it up and told them anytime they wanted a lunch service call to let me know.  Of course my plan will be to get them to both fuck my hole, so we will see about that.

Edited by TxTightHole
  • Upvote 2

Guest PozGoat

Weather was near 90 today and the pool just opened at Denver Swim Club.

Fags sunburning themselves everywhere.

Sweat, butts, dinks, FF, elbows assholes..

HEAVEN!

I managed to get fucked by the doorman and took his load+ 6 more.

Gave 2. Fucked a newlywed couple. Bred them both.

HOT FUCKING DAY!

Oink

3:45 meet a friend at a bookstore. I'm there early so check out whose there. Older guy sticks his cock thru the glory hole and I suck him. He wants to suck me, but I'm only interested in draining his balls down my throat. The guy on the other side of his booth is trying to get the guy to suck him. The guy invites me into his booth to suck the other guys fat uncut cock, I go over and work him over. He doesn't cum and leaves. I swallow the guy in my booth and take his load. He leaves and a guy I've played with before sticks his cock through and I suck him off. My friend texts and cancelled. I'm the only guy there and a hot blond comes in and we go into the same booth and start sucking each other. A guy is watching thru the glory hole. I invite him over and we suck each other in a hot 3 way. I drain the new guys balls and he takes off as the hot blond feeds me his load. A buddy has been watching and as it's just the two of us he sucks a load out of my balls. It's 4:30 and I'm on the way home to a restful night.

• Upvote 1

Friday through Saturday went on a total piggy binge. Had my black cub FB over on Friday night - pounded me hard and gave me a nice big load that I could feel trying to squeeze past his dick. Made sure it all stayed in. About 30 mins later he was rock hard again and slid back in my cummy hole and gave me another load. Texted my white jock buddy that loves fucking cummy ass that I had a few loads in. Luckily, he was free and was over in about an hour. He ate my ass out and loved how cummy it was. Pushed a little out for him to taste which drove him crazy. He fucked me harder than he's ever fucked me and added a load to the mix. Daddy came over later that night - fucked me for almost an hour and added his DNA. Fell asleep and at about 6AM I could feel his dick pressing up against my hole. He fucked me on my side and shot again. After he left - jumped on BBRT and found a guy who had fucked me a few times. Told him I was overflowing and he came over and pounded two more loads into me. All in all - about 7 loads in total. Not bad for less  than 24 hours! I was a happy cumdump.

• Upvote 4