Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

My last load was last week - I actually took several loads last week on Friday.

I was supposed to be at work, but I played hooky and got a motel room. I checked in around 12 noon, made sure I was properly douched out, slid on my jock strap, jarred the door, got up on the bed on all fours and waited. Before I left home, I posted an ad on craigslist and posted a party on A4A. Once on the bed, I posted a Quick Connect ad on BBRT. Within the first 30 min, I had two tops come into the room and breed my ass. I ended up taking 9 loads that day. I've done this before and I me record is 20 loads in one day. 

• Upvote 2

I had heard from an ex, saying we would be in the area and wanted to have dinner. I agreed, since it had been over 10 years since we had seen each other. We had dinner, went back to his hotel and chatted. Then he told me how he was a more of a top now, and we started talking about our exploits. I reached over and slid my hand down his pants and he took them off about a minute later. I stripped and within a minute he was balls deep in my ass, fucked me hard for an hour until he shot his load deep in my ass. We dozed off and I awoke to his cock entering my creamy hole. I left with 3 loads in me, yes the last time he shot deep twice. He said he was telling his husband that when I come down there, that I will be staying at the house in the guest room for a few days. I am sure I will get several loads from him, and hopefully his hubby. 

Came home last night needing some cock and found a hot guy on scruff.  Grad student, 8 inches of thick cock.  No discussion of condoms, he just asks when he can come over.  He arrives in gym shorts and a tank, his cock clearly showing.  I answer the door in a jock, and we start making out immediately.  He's shorter but muscular, and he starts worshiping my ass with his tongue.  I start hitting the poppers while he's rimming my hole, turning me into a complete pig.  I get on top to take control, tweaking his nipples and rubbing his cock on my wet hole.  I sit on his cock, taking in all 8 raw inches. He asks if I want a condom, and I shake my head no.  He fucks my hole with long and deep strokes, hitting the right spots.  I hold him down while I ride him, giving him no choice but to cum in my ass.  He shoots a huge load that I feel pulse into my hole, and I shoot all over his chest.  We pass out, and early this morning his cock was hard against my hole again.  He takes control this time, forcing me to take a hit of poppers while his cock slide inside.  He fucks me hard, both of us moaning loudly.  I start begging for his cum, and he gets verbal, calling me his cum slut.  He dumps another huge load in my loose hole, gets up, showers and heads out.  Laying here now with a cum filled ass thinking about finding some more cock.

• Upvote 5

It was about 7 on saturday night and i was crusing all the sites, without much success, when i say a fucking fantastic looking arse. I messaged the guy with "Hi, nice hole there" and carried on cruising but glanced at my messages hoping he would respond. And he did.

I opened the messages and he'd written back, "thanks mate, got anything to fill it with?" - yeah i responded and we chatted for a while and he sent me his address. I was in sweat pants and a hoodie so jumped in the car and headed over to his place.

I text him to let him know id arrived and answered the door in his bathrobe, he looked even hotter the flesh, and my cock twitched, he invited me in and i went straight upstairs to his room.

He wasted no time and let the robe drop to the floor and showed me his massive cock, i couldn't get my cloths off fast enough and by the time id undressed he was on all fours on the bed and i couldnt resist that hole and got to work with my tongue. I love rimming and this guys ass was fantastic for rimming. I ate him for an age. soft at first and then started to bury my face in deeper and deeper, then sucked his hole down my tongue, and he moaned and moaned with utter pleasure.

I couldn't resist it any more, i knelt up and rubbed his hole with my swollen dick. he started to beg me to fuck him and really he didn't need to, i was going in... so i slid the end of cock into his hole and heard him take a sharp breath, i pulled out and pushed just the head in again. Sharp intake of breath... but this time i slowly pushed my cock in, further and further, i could feel him tighten around my shaft but i kept going until i was balls deep. then i started to have some fun, i slowly began to thrust taking my cock almost out and slowly pushed in, he moaned with every thrust.

then i began to get faster and faster, and he started to buck back, i wanted to enjoy this arse, i pounded his hole and just as he started to buck again, i pulled right out and went to work rimming him again. his arse tasted amazing.

After a while eating that beautiful arse, i got ready to fuck his hot hole again and this time i was going to load it... so i slid my cock back in and began to fuck him hard to start i didn't care this time i was going to cum...

i fucked him harder and harder balls deep, i just needed to explode in that hole, and after 5 minutes of heavy fucking i felt the load nearly ready, i snorted some poppers and that was it, i exploded my week old load deep in his arse, i felt he hot spunk spew out of my cock and flood him and it felt awesome.

i finished cumming and pulled out, got up and started to dress, he got off the bed and said "where do you think you're going?" i looked at him and he smiled and said "I need to cum now", he pushed me over to the bed, ben me over and i felt him spit on my hole, then in one movement he shoved his still hard cock right into my hole, i yelped but he used my head into the bed. He thrust for a couple of minutes and i felt him speed up and eventually he said, "here's you're load" and with that he came so hard i felt it, i was wanking again and when he came i shot a second load onto the bed.

After he came and pulled out, i got up and to dressed with that sticky hot mess in my hole, got home and i just had to dildo my hole with that spunk load up there.

May have been a slow week but that fuck made up for it.

• Upvote 7

So I logged onto Grindr this evening and noticed a guy I've not seen before. He looked good, so I instantly messaged him. In amongst chatting to a couple of other guys, he replies. We chat for a while and we get round to arranging a hook up. I send him a picture of my hole as requested. He doesn't send me a picture of his cock telling me to wait. He told me that I can see it in person.

He lives in an area I never knew existed but is still close enough to walk. He opens the door, t-shirt off and wearing jogging shorts. Very casual but he says "there's no point getting dressed given what's happening". His body was good, more stocky but it looks really good on him. He invites me in and we chat/have a drink. Turns out he works in the building next to me. He then tells me he never uses Grindr, hence where I've not seen him before.

Before long I move over and we start kissing. I start playing with his cock through his joggers. I then pulled away and said to him his cock feels massive. He stands up and tells me to "wait and see". He then winks. He pulls me up to his bedroom. Once there we take my clothes off pretty much straight away. I then get on my knees and start pulling down his joggers and underwear. His cock was fucking HUGE. I mean MASSIVE. Defiantly the biggest dick I've ever come across. It fell out of his underwear with a thud. Not only was it long but it was thick. I tell him I've never seen a dick like it. He laughs and asks if I can "take it". I said "fuck yes, we'll make sure it all goes in". I then try and get my mouth round this absolute monster cock. I'm taking as much of it as I can down my mouth, trying my best to swallow as many inches as possible. After a while he then starts sucking me off, followed by him rimming my hole. Then he said he was "ready". He doesn't reach for any rubber and starts covering his cock and my hole in lube. He then puts me into position and starts to enter my hole. He takes it in slowly at first, constantly asking me if I'm okay. It felt fucking tight and was slightly uncomfortable at first. Even for a well fucked hole like mine this year. His cock felt like it was taking forever to go in. He pushed in, then out a little, then in again but a little further each time. This went out for a little while until I told him to try and push it all in me. He did it with one thrust! Every inch of his monster cock was in me. I've never felt so full! I then let him get on with working my hole. We switched positions several times. My favourite position was riding his cock as he was lay down, making sure I took all of him in me.

He then told me he can't cum when fucking but wanted to cum over my face, I gladly accepted. He cum all over my face after a few minutes of sucking him off and wanking. Hiscum dripping off my face. He licked some of it up and fed it to me. I then fingered some into his mouth. After that he wanked me off, going down to swallow every drop of cum. I haven't cum for over a week so my load was huge. He looked up, smiled and said he "fucking loves cum". We chatted for a while afterwards and got on very well. We played around a little after, his cock still huge when soft. I said to him I'd love to know how his bulge shows in proper clothes. His bulge was huge when he put his underwear back on!

He's invited me over for a drink and some food tomorrow.. I've never done this before but he's very much my type and seems sound. He seems like a really nice guy. I'll let you all know what happens.

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 3

Went to Palm Springs this weekend and decided I needed to have a bit of piggy fun. Set up some ads on CL an BBRT - setting up a bunch of guys to come to the house I was renting and flood my hole. Of course, had about 75% of the guys flake on me - but ended up getting 4 loads up my ass on Sunday night. First up was a neg guy who really did NOT want to slide into a cummy hole - he wanted to be safe and be the first to fuck me. He promised a big load - and after only a couple of minutes in my hole - he started moaning and shot what seemed to be a rather large load up my ass. Shortly after, a hot daddy came by and used that cummy hole for his pleasure. He gave me a nice fucking and shot deep. Flakes were abundant and a couple hours later - I got my last two loads. Two sexy daddies with PAs came and shot deep in me after some good fucking. That was Sunday - it was fun, but short of spectacular.

However, Monday morning was a different story. I already knew I was visiting a FB daddy friend of mine - who always fucks me nice and deep and shoots a big load very deep in my hole. Signed onto BBRT and a few moments later - a realy sexy muscled guy hit me up and asked me if I was looking for loads. OF COURSE - I responded - and quickly cleaned out and raced over to his place. Walked into his house and was met by a gorgeous tall white guy - mid 40s nicely hairy with green eyes and a huge growing dick. Got down on my knees and started to suck him like my life depended on it. He was VERY appreciative with his moans. He told me he was a precummer and I could tell because I could taste the subtle saltiness in my mouth. I took his dick out for a second and he waas literally dripping precum. I LOVE precum as lube so that made me extra horny and I told him to fuck me without lube but to get my hole nice and slick with precum. He bent me over his bed and I could feel the head of his cock teasing my hole. I reached back and it was slick with his prejizz. I was in heaven. He started fucking me - changing positions every so often and pulling all the way out and lubing my outer hole up some more. He fucked me for a good 15 minutes and then he laid on top of me and just started jack hammering my ass. He told me he was cumming and stopped all motion - and I could feel his cock throb in my ass. It was the hottest feeling ever. I thanked him and headed over to daddy's place. He started to finger my ass and I told him I had llubed up before - but didn't tell him it was another guy's load. He slid into me and he said my hole had never felt so good. Usually he lasts at least 30 minutes but within 10, I had him shooting load 2 up my ass. Perfect though as I had to drive back to LA.

All told, 6 loads in around 14 hours. I was satisfied.

Got bred by a fat Asian cock last night, after many months of not bottoming. He opened me up slowly but fucked me mercilessly after he got in; there was definitely some blood too. I felt at least 6 pumps of sperm inside my Asian hole. Looking for more, now I'm hooked.

• Upvote 3

I must be the luckiest MFer in the world - Mr Lawn man called me again today and said he was working at home and was horny. I took a quick douche and headed out.  I drove over to his house, in one of the usual suburbs and rang the bell.  He came to the door in a pair of jockey shorts and nothing else, squeezing his cock and invited me in.  I gave him head while he was sitting in his office chair. His crotch smelled like a man who hadn't bathed yet, musky and hot.  We wound up on the floor with me sucking his cock and him pulling down my pants.  I felt some lube being pushed into my ass and his finger rubbing my hole.  He pulled his cock out of my mouth and got behind me and slowly pushed his cock up my ass.  He fucked me slowly like I like it.. and just like before, it didn't take long, maybe 15 minutes and he grunted and spewed inside my ass.  I was so turned on I realized I had cum without even touching myself.  

• Upvote 4

Been a long time since I had sex (a month).

I want in the mood, seriously only looking to chat (I like a guy, so it kills my mood for hookups), when this sexy white guy messages me on a4a. I've only played with one white guy in my lifetime (my first when very young), until tonight.

Long story short, I find myself on the metro headed to his place in Dupont Circle. I'm 99.99% bottom but was now in a mood to seriously wreck a hole.

I get to his place and we waste no time in getting to it. He is into submission, which I love, so I order him to get on his knees, crawl over to me, and only use his mouth to remove my shorts and boxers.

I then face fuck him hard, slamming into his mouth, not caring that he's choking.

I got bored after about 5 minutes, so I pulled out of his mouth and shoved my ass in his face. He immediately started rimming my ass real good, making me moan. It got me super hard and horny so I turned around, threw him on his back on living room floor, placed his legs on my shoulders, and simply slammed my dick in his ass in one thrust.

He started to squirm and crawl away, but I didn't give a shit. So I lifted his legs so his knees were against his chest and fucked as hard and rough as I could ... fuck, I'm not into white guys but him submitting to me turned me on.

I only lasted about 10 minutes before I flood his hole with a month-long load ... haha it was sweet seeing the look on his face as he realized how large my load was; it was leaking out of his ass while I still stayed in his ass.

He thought I was done, but I deposited four loads in his ass. Second time in same position, while third I had him doggy style, and the fourth I was too lazy and had him ride me.

After that I had him clean my dick with his mouth and proceeded to go to Cobalt, just a block from his townhouse lol.

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 2

Slutty day yesterday.  1 load out, 3 loads in.  Hightlights include a huge cock on a fuckbud of mine.  His cock is one of the only ones I get regularly that actually fucking hurts when I ride it.  Must be 9" around easily, and fucking feels awesome when I finally get it in my hole.  

Took an anon load from a scruff guy, which in itself was not that exciting.  After he leaves a fuck bud messages me and wants my hole.  He's a bit skittish and i didn't want to give him sloppy seconds without a warning.  I let him know I'd already been fucked, and then toyed with him a bit.  He begged to come over and fuck me.  He told me that was one of the hottest fucks we've had.  Think we'll try that again.

• Upvote 1

Went to local adult book store during an extended lunch break. This place has angled booths with no doors so there is a little privacy but others can "accidentally" walk in and watch. When I arrived the parking lot was full, very promising. Went into video arcade saw a hot looking blue collar type and motioned for him to join me in a booth. I dropped to my knees, he unzipped and while I was sucking him a couple of other guys walked in and watched briefly. Just as he shot his load in my mouth another guy walked and immediately dropped his shorts. Guy #1 zipped up and left so I started working on guy #2, he blew quickly and quickly zipped up and left. I was about to walk out when I recognized this black stud that entered the aracade. He fucked me in those same booths a few weeks ago, he winked as he walked past me. I did a u-turn and followed him into a booth, after a brief make out session, he turned me around spit on his dick and pushed his fat cut cock up my ass. He starts pounding me pretty hard as my palms are pressing on the side wall of the booth. As he continues to punish my hole, I notice that the wall is slightly moving and probably most can hear the sound of his body slapping against my ass. A couple of guys peak around to watch the action. Finally he unloads in me and lets out a very loud groan, so hot. I got back to work with 2 loads down my throat and 1 up my ass.

Later that day I am on bbrt right before I am leaving work for the day when a fuck bud messages me that he needs to unload. I leave my office, go to his place and he gives me 2 very large loads. So for the day I had 2 oral loads and 3 anal, wish I had those results everyday!

• Upvote 1

Baffled as to why lately I'm being approached to top ... I'm pretty much a total bottom, but a mixed or black guy with a hot ass makes me wanna fuck it lately. Fucked two guys today on my off work day, one right after the other.

Both guys live in the same city just off the metro; perfect. First guy I found off CL, and he is mixed, has a ripped bod, and has one of the hottest asses I've ever seen. He is into anon type scenes, so he had a blindfold on and was on all fours when I walked in.

I walked to his face and told him to suck my dick, which he did until I was hard. Then I went to his ass and just had to taste it ... I rimmed him for a good 20 minutes, leaking a shit ton of precum and getting even harder.

He kept begging me to fuck him, so I eventually complied. Slammed in balls deep in one fast and hard thrust and didn't let up. His hole was fucking tight; flooded his hole with a big load in only about three minutes (he likes quickies anyway) while biting his neck. He eagerly sucked my dick clean of my cum and his ass juices.

Second guy lives only about four blocks from the first; he's been messaging me on bbrts for 2 months begging me to flood his hole with my loads ... he wants me to do it at his work. I would if he didn't work in a Federal Government building.

I get to his apartment and began thinking he wanted to fuck me. He ripped off my clothes, threw me on my back on his sofa, and began rimming me. I love being rimmed and was moaning like the slut that I am. My dick was super hard ... he started stroking my dick and rubbing my precum on his ass with the other.

After a few more minutes he got up and simply sat on my dick and rode it for dear life. I felt something different and he said there were 14 loads already in his ass, all from different guys; that made me even hornier so I started stroking his dick while he thrust his ass up and down my dick.

I unloaded and flooded his hole after what seemed like 15 minutes, and that was set off by him shooting his load on my chest and stomach and his ass clamping really hard on my dick.

Man I felt so drained after back to back hookups. Felt relaxed for the rest of the day.

• Upvote 2

Had two of my regular pakistani taxi drivers call by separate times yesterday, fucked me good, lubed my arse up good for the sauna.even got a free lift to sauna.

Got to the sauna, straight to the dark room where I took 5 loads more or less one after the other.took the same taxi back and was telling my driver who came in and fucked me in the kitchen adding his load to the previous load of his and the new ones. Great time.

• Upvote 3