Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

LOUISVILLE - Had a blast from a few years past come back into my life again last night.  He's now 21, 5'6" and 140#.  Blonde hair, smooth twink body.  He wanted to get high and take loads.  I agreed to whore him out.  It was kinda late for the sleepy town of Louisville on a Monday night but 2 guys came over and added their loads on top of mine.  I had also used a cum cube on him so he probably had 20-25 loads in him but only 3 were injected via cock into his ass.

• Upvote 3

So its been an interesting 24 hours.   Got home from a shift at work three hours later than scheduled which was not new in the slightest, but had me convinced i was going to call out for a mental health day and some much needed screwing around. the screwing actually started just a couple hours later when i hooked up with this guy on Adam4Adam.

He came by my place and instead of going to the bedroom, i suggested lets get a lil freaky and do  some public sex.  He agreed and we drove off to a local side street where we sepped out and at like three in the morning. i'm blowing this dude and then bent over his car for a nice 9 inches and his 4 day load.  after a few hours of sleep (and four calls to work to let my boss know he wasn't gonna see me) I checked out squirt for some local cruising spots and found a bookstore with gloryholes.  Since i needed some new toys anyhow, I posted i was going and wound up  receiving 5 loads there. I called a black kid who had been wanting to hook up with me, a couple older dads, a young guy and a cute guy who suggested we go to his place so we could have more room to play. 

Well its now 3am  and i just got home after hours of fucking, sucking, and fisting. my ass is a lil sore from the stretching..  (hadn't done fisting in a while) but its a happy hole after 8 loads today. :)

• Upvote 3

A few days ago I started to talk to a black guy on one of the gay chat sites.  He told me that he was a total top and wanted to fuck my ass  bareback with his 9.5 inch black cock.  Today I traveled to his house. I sucked his cock for awhile, and we kissed and hugged. He then fucked me doggy style and was pounding my ass before he wanted me to lay on my back in the missionary position. The fucking lasted for about 45 minutes and then I felt his throbbing cock cum deep inside me.  We kissed afterward and hugged, and he then asked if I wanted to take a shower with him.  In the shower we hugged and kissed some more and knowing that he enjoyed WS I asked if he wanted to piss in my mouth.  He tried but just couldn't piss so I ended our shower by rimming his ass. Next time he said I'll make sure that I drink a lot of water so that you can enjoy my piss.  I got dressed and on the way out we hugged and kissed again, and he reminded me that I have his phone number and to call him - that call will come sooner than later!

• Upvote 1

Great night last night.  Started off having this latin boy over from Manhunt.  Has a safer only in his profile, and when we chatted the night before said he had condoms ready to go.  We tried hooking up but it fell through initially, but then he was still horny last night and we made it work.  He wanted me ass up, blindfolded when he got here.  When he gets here, I hear him undress, the pants fall to the floor and I hear what sounds like condom packages.  He climbs on the bed and slams into me.  I reach under after a few minutes to feel his cock and he's totally bare.  As we fuck and move around the bed I come across the condoms, still in wrapper.  Would have loved it if he had pretended to put one on.  He fucks like a jackrabbit and dumps a huge load in me after a good half hour.  I feel great.

A little later I get a message on Grindr from one of my neighbors.  We've been fucking a while now, sometimes BB and sometimes safe.  He seems to have remorse every time he wants it bare, and gets a bit skittish.  Of course he is very open about him being on PrEP and it's all over his profile so one has to think...  Anyway, he drops by after I make sure everything is good for him, and slams my hole with his hot cock.  It's nice and long and hits me in the right spots.  Blows load number 2 in him

While I'm getting bred by my neighbor, another latin fuckbud is hitting me up on scruff.  I so want another load in my ass at this point.  While chatting he says he wants to flip fuck and I know there's no way I can top him tonight after all the poppers I did with the other two guys.  I let him know I'd be game to suck him or let him fuck me, but that it's not in the cards.  He agrees and I head over to his place.  We start making out and I love his fat long uncut cock.  He sucks me and I get rock hard, guess the poppers wore off enough.  I eat his tight smooth hole and after a few minutes ask him if he wants my cock in him.   I slide in with cum lube and pound his hole.  He can't handle it and has to take a few hits of poppers.  After they kick in I go back to town and breed his hole.  

All in all a good night for a Wednesday

• Upvote 1

LOUISVILLE - Worked really hard to line up a gangbang for this sexy 23 yr old Latino boy.  I've bred him before so I felt good about the little pig coming thru for me.  Well, no calls and no texts today for his gangbang that was supposed to start at noon.  Ironically, I got an email from the Craigslist ad I had posted from a boy claiming to be 18 that told me he wanted to be whored out sometime.  I hit him up on kik like he requested and we had great conversation.  He sent me his pics and I had to ask him for ID because I wasn't convinced he was really 18  When he proved he was legal we decided to go ahead and fuck today so I could whore him out another time.  Let's just say that I'm 100000% not in the market to date anyone, but this boy has me reconsidering.  He's gorgeous and took my cock RAW, no lube or spit.  He wanted me to pound him and when I came in him he stuck his fingers in his hole and scooped some cum out and ate it.  He wants me to whore him out but he also asked me out on a date.  Hahahaha.  I said yes to the whoring out proposition!  Get ready Louisville area peeps, this one is gonna be a fun one!

• Upvote 2

After 2 weeks of no shows and fall throughs i finally got bred last night! This was a guy who had blocked me on A4A because i wouldnt walk 30 mins to his house when it was sub zero. Saw him online, after failed hook ups on on bbrt, squirt and sd so signed up on a4a with another name, hit him up and organised to go to his place 1 hr latter. He really was 9"+ as advertised! We 69, took hi a little to get hard enough to fuck, but i worked hard and was soon gagging on his really fat cock. "OK get on all fours"  was all i was waiting to hear.  He slapped some lube on my ass, he was huge, and the first push went balls deep. i was in ecstasy, not had a cock that big in a long long time. He fucked me in that position for 10 minutes or so then flipped me over. He had my toes on the bed over my head and really started pounding my ass. He slowed after a few minutes then lifted one of my legs and started sucking my foot while giving me long slow strokes. "So you want my seed?" "Yes please, breed me." He really started pounding and grunting, he was hitting my sigmoid and it was agony. He blew his poz load ( did i mention he advertises as "POZ and BB only"?) as deep as i have ever taken a load. He made one last hard thrust and sighed. Without pulling out he grabbed my cock and jerked me off so hard i am still red and raw this morning. I blew on my chest and he pulled out and started slapping his softening cock on me. i think he probably planted his seed around 10:30pm central. Dont know if he is toxic or not, didnt ask, the only mention was when arranging the hook up he said "U know I am poz right?" The first sign of his seed was when i fingered my ass this morning and it was still stringy and smelt and tasted of cum. i can not believe how much i squeezed out this morning, must have been one of the biggest loads i have had in a long time.

• Upvote 5

Today is Friday and Fridays are water delivery day and our new delivery guy is this fine ass tall dark handsome black guy that really makes my pussy go crazy iv never cheated on my man but its got to the point to where get a new water boy are fuck him so he comes early today I'm talking like 7:30 rings door bell and I'm haft naked still in my nighty just woke up and I'm standing there looking like this I'm like well I blew it today and he brings the bottles in and looks at a picture of me and my hubby and says oh your married to a black guy and your the lady in the relationship I said yes I'm a house wife he said hot where can I find one I like the look of a just awaken fine as tranny oh excuse me I men women in the morning and I said r u flirting sweetie he responded no I'm trying to talk u out of that nighty cause u are fine as hell and I would love to lay u down and just make hot hot love to u well off went the nighty and there I was naked in the kitchen and he said dam baby you fine and that tight white ass he grabs me and we kiss and make out all over the living room finally coming to rest on the couch and then I couldn't stand it I had to have that chocolate cock out of those jeans and I started rubbing and pulling and fuck me I pulled the biggest fucking black cock out of a mans jeans that iv ever seen iv never heard of a dick this fucking big I suck on it till it wouldn't fit in my mouth then I put my elbow at the front of his but sack and the fucking head of his dick was in the palm of my fucking hand people I was like what the fuck and he said there's not many that can take it how bout u baby slowly we'll see so I got on my back wish is my favorite so I can see my man enjoyen my pussy he pulled a condom on and said this is just to get that hole Posen up then its off cause iv been saving this load for u for 3 weeks and knew then I was gonna get it well he eat my hole out till I was dripping wet and he came up and gave me a big fucking juicy tongue kiss with my hole juice still dripping and while I was so hot and thinking about the kiss he slide that fucking huge fucking black dick in my fucking white tight asshole about haft way down his cock and he fuck that's a tight fucking hole and I fucking let out a fucking scream OH MY FUCKING GOD YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HUGE and my poor little pooper was fucking hurting oh god it felt like he had fucking ripped me a fucking apart he said u ok I said gasping for air just give me a minute please and as he started working it a little at a time back n fourth I could see his huge dick going in and out then in a few minutes I looked down and all I could see was a climps of his but sack I said tell me all of your huge cock is not in me and smiled and said oh yes your the first piece of ass that as ever taken all of it and baby it feels fucking great I was like fuck it fit and he fucked me for about a hour with this fuvking huge dick I cummed and cummed and cummed never had that many orgazim then he pulled the condom off and slid his big cock back up my shitter and I felt his dick just go fucking brick hard and start pulse's and he started talking u ready baby oh god u ready I'm fixing to cum all in your pussy bitch I said come on baby give me that fucking hot load and on that last stroke he did just that he buried that fucking huge dick so fucking deep in me it took my fucking breath cause it litterly was in my guts and when he released his seed in me it was like a fucking volcano had went off up in me and keep on shooting cum in me load after load for about 5 good minutes then he laid down on top of me to rest a minute and we kissed for a minute and his dick still in me now he said fuck baby your the best fuck iv ever fucking had u just took all this dick and all this fuvking cum and he pulled his self out of me and as I laid there all gaped opened like a fresh gut fucked whore I felt it coming and about that time fucking cum starts just shooting out of my asshole like a river I grab a towel kissed him bye and said see u next week baby and he smiled if I can wait that long and I headed for the toilet and let what would drain drain out but iv change panties 5 times and now have a pad on in the crack of my ass to keep from fucking up my couch so I can set down and its still fucking running out like a fucking river I'm like how much fucking cum did he shoot in me but it felt so fucking good lady's fuck it was fucking huge and good so others my fucking hot load today bitches

• Upvote 1

LOUISVILLE - Today I whored out the twink that no-showed me yesterday.  He's 23 5'6" 125# Latino.  He got here about 3 minutes before the first top arrived.  Usually I like to be the first load in but today I wasn't!  He started taking this guys cock right away.  As he was getting fucked a 2nd top arrived.  They both bred him before the first top went for load number 2.  When I finally got to breed the boy I was load 4.  Another top came that was sexier than the other 2 and I got to watch him breed the boy while I was getting my cock sucked by the whore.  I slid in right after the cutie bred him but I had to send him to the shower to clean again (GRRRRRR...... bottom boys..... learn how to clean ---- I can say that because I take loads too!)  So he came back for Part II of the gangbang and took 3 more loads before he had to quit on the final top cause he was sore.  So he got 7 or 8 loads and had more tops enroute I had to cancel on.  All-in-all, a great day!  Man his hole was cummy!

• Upvote 2

No gloryhole adventures in the past few days, just one but he couldn't even get hard. He also said in email he was 25 and sent nice dick pics, when he got there he was 47 with an not such a nice dick, but I tried!

Today posted ad for GH sucking. A regular texted so I blew him without the GH. Another regular then texted as he was living, wanted GH. I said you have been here before, so you want GH or not and he said no. He is one I let fuck me the first time, but only been blowing him since. He asked if I was wearing my jock, which would mean I want to get fucked. I said no, so he said he wanted to jack off on my ass, so he started jacking off and then I felt the head of his big dick pushing against my hole. I knew what he wanted and I wanted it to, so I relaxed and let him take control. He started smacking my ass, fucking for about 5 minutes, I was moaning so loud, but didn't care, neither neighbor was home. As I walked him to the door, my neighbor also walks out... he was home the entire time and probably listening to me getting fucked. The neighbor then ran to the dumpster and started stripping, pretty sure he was tweeking. Yeah, I got 3 new neighbors, all living together, all in the National Guard. Lucky me. :)

Friend came by during lunch and helped me with a real GH, I got some wood, we sawed that shit down, fits in perfectly. Now just to make the entrance tonight. :D

Dumped four days worth of cum in an Asian boy's silky smooth hole. He sucked me until I got HARD, while some daddy was fucking him. After a few minutes of a great blow job, daddy pulled out of his hole and I slid in. Smoooooth, silky, warm. I was so excited that I said, "I'm breeding you now, boy." after only about ten strokes. God, what a cunt he has. I hope to breed him again really soon.

• Upvote 1

Yesterday, got hit up by a guy on Scruff that was staying at a hotel around the corner from my house. Messages "Neg, Prep, BB only" - PERFECT. Only problem was, I had a work meeting in an hour. Being the good little cumwhore that I am, I pushed the meeting back and asked him if a quickie would be okay. He said that was great and that he had a big load for my ass. Show up and he's a hot hairy tattooed bear guy with a nice cut dick - kiss for a while - but I'm there to get fucked and loaded. I suck him for a bit and notice he's a precummer. Love that - precum makes for the best lube. Position myself doggie on the bed and take a big hit of poppers. He lubes my ass with precum and slides right in - pounds me hard like that for a while and then flips me to fuck me missionary. Watching his face, I know he's close but he's trying to make the fuck last as long as possible. I tell him to go for it and he tenses up and starts shooting. The look on his face was amazing as he shot into me - and from the look of it all - it looked like he just kept shooting for a while. He stays in for a bit and keeps fucking me and finally he pulls out. I grab his dick and it is covered in churned cream - so I slather that over my dick and finish myself off. I get myself proper but I keep that load in my hole. Sat through the entire meeting knowing his cum was deep in my guts.

• Upvote 3

Got fucked and bred by this hot black college stud last night.  That boy could stay hard all night it seemed and filled me three times and piss fucked me once.  Wasn't expecting it, but it was really hot.

I find myself lately seeking out more and more black cock and ass lately.  I just cannot get enough of it.

• Upvote 3

The lawn guy came by and got his fay uncut cock sucked in the garage first thing in the morning. I usually love the smell of his pubes after he has worked all day. That musky, soaking wet sweaty crotch turns me on like nothing else.  I suck him whenever we can get together and he usually provides me a nice mouthful. He told me he'd come back after he was done and when I got the text to meet him at the warehouse I was ready. 5 minutes later I was at his self storage unit and he was there unloading his stuff. Shirtless and sweaty, he made my hard just looking at him.  We went in the unit and he dropped trou. I love getting down on my knees and sucking his meat. After a few minutes I got up, pulled down my shorts and bent over a short filing cabinet.  He pulled my cheeks apart and spat on my hole and pushed his cock in me.  I got a nice deep fuck and I am sorry to say it only lasted about 10 minutes before he pulled me hard into his crotch and grunted.  I felt that warm wet feeling in my ass.. he pulled out kind of fast and cum slopped out on the floor.  God I love taking this man in my ass,

• Upvote 2