Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night was Naked Night at the Vault in London. Just as I was about to leave, a very hot, fit, dark, hairy guy came up to me. Without a word spoken, he took me by the hand and led me to one of the rooms under the arches, turned me around, and pushed me gently but firmly onto my knees on the mattress. After making me gasp and writhe from the best rim job ever, he stood up and slid into my wet hole. He never said a word, but at one point he grabbed my hand and made me feel his cock: no rubber. Then he started to fuck slow, hard, deep, gentle, in and almost out. Poppers kept appearing under me as I was pinned by him. I totally caved. It was heaven feeling his hairy front against my smooth back. The only words he ever said were thank you, after he blew a huge load up my grateful hole and disappeared into the crowd of naked men.

• Upvote 6

ROCKLAND, MAINE - Took an anonymous load - pretty amazing since on Grindr the last guy on the first page is more than 20 miles away.  Not too many gays up here in Rockland!  Back home to Louisville tomorrow.  Whoring out a young cumdump July 2nd in Louisville -- if you wanna come nut his butt, hit me up on BBRT (RawSexSeeker) or Adam (Bottom-Breeder)

I hooked up with a guy visiting in a hotel today - thanks Grindr.  He was looking for a blowjob. I was looking for a mouth and ass full.  His texts gave me the room number and he said he'd be naked on the bed when I arrived.  I got there adn sure enough, the room door was propped open.  I went in and it was pitch black.  I saw a sliver of light coming through the drapes and made my way to the bed. I felt for his legs and found nice, thick hairy legs and HUGE feet.  I got between his legs and went to town on his meat. Big, but not huge, nice and thick, cut and meaty.  He was silent until I deepthroated him and he moaned.  He held onto y head and fucked up in my throat.  This wen on for about 20 minutes before he scooted back on the bed, into a sitting position against the head board.  I moved up and resumed suckin.  He pushed his hand down the back of my pants and I took the hint - I got rid of the pants and shirt.  He fingered my hole and had obviously spit on his fingers.  Pretty soon he had me opened up and he said, "You want my cock don't you?"  I mumbled a YES around his cock and he pulled out and with very little ceremony he layed on top of me and pushed his cock up my ass. Slowly and methodically I got filled up.  I realized he was much bigger than I thought, height wise... he was butt fucking me slow and deep and held my hesd an talked hit in my ear until I felt him jerk a couple of times... and then he buried it up to the hilt and unloaded in my ass.  He kind of bit and chewed on my neck a little and humped his cock n my ass until he went soft.  He reached over and turned on a light --- MOTHER FUCKER he was hot as hell and hispanic.  Needless to say, I left an hour later with two more loads in my hole and a date for brunch tomorrow before his flight home.  

• Upvote 3

Guest virgoz

Sprayed my special seed into a young blond guy at yarra flats beat yesterday arvo. He had condoms with him, but I didnt use them :)

Got hammered this afternoon by a Polish guy. When the borders opened in the EU there has been an influx of Eastern European workers, mostly blue collor workers like construction or agriculture. Found a message this morning from a guy from Poland. Said he was horny for daddy ass. I hesitated at first. His profile was mostly empty but the pics he sent of his cock were impressive. Big meaty cock and massive lowhangers. Decided to take the plunge. Told him to come over.

He didn't waste time and minutes after he came in he hammered my hole and dumped a load. Cute but in a rough way and that cock and massive balls were magic. Made me cum too and then made himself comfortable in my bed. Told me he lived with 5 other Polish guys in a house to make money to send back to Poland.

Ended up getting fucked by him two more times. Third time made me cum again. Didn't understand a word he was saying when he fucked me but it was incredibly sexy.

• Upvote 9

about an hour ago in South Shore Chicago. Was a guy from A4A who had hit me up before, ONLY PLAYED SAFE. He even gave me a lecture about it as he is a nurse. Was polite when he said hi, but said i only play bare and he safe. He said i will breed you. I went over. It was a very dirty apartment with just a couch. He dropped his pants and i just went to town on his cock. Tasted like he hadnt washed in a week! He sat on the couch and i just kept sucking. he put his hand down my back so i pulled off my shorts and underwear and he pulled me over his knee and fingered my hole and pulled on my balls. He stood up, so i just slid off his lap, burried my face in his disgusting couch and he tried fingering me. No lube, i felt him press on my back to make me arch and he spit on my hole and finger fucked me for a couple of mins before he shoved his fat black cock in me. Fucked me raw for 30 mins then blew his load, He tried fisting me but i have a small frame, could not get past his knuckles then he just walked away. i looked back between my legs and he was txting. i asked if he had finished, he said yes. i pulled on my pants and shoes, said thank you and left. Got home started working in the yard, pulled hard on something and flooded my underpants with one of the biggest loads of cum i have ever had! 

• Upvote 3

20 mins ago in Hyde Park Chicago. Another A4A safe sex only guy. Said he was 18, parents out. He had condoms out ready. I told him i would suck him first, so he laid down and i gave him probably the best head he had ever had lol. And i just slid up his body and as i jerked him off then leg over, he was a fat kid, and straight down on his rock hard cock and started to ride him. after about 5 mins i said fuck me like your bitch, and i rolled of and got shoulders down ass up and he fucked like a machine! blew his load in my ass. he stood up and grabbed a towel to clean off but i grabbed his still hard cock and started sucking him again. he fell back onto the bed and i jacked him off into my mouth with another load. He said he hadnt cum twice like that before. He was soaking wet with sweat when i left. i hope i didnt give him an std, i have been getting fucked by some nasty guys recently.

• Upvote 4

Last night - went to a sex party in North Hollywood with a buddy of mine. Bent over in the darkroom and this hot Latino guy came by and shoved his dick deep in me. Pounded me for a while and shot his load deep in me. Set my sights on a hot mustached hairy daddy and started pawing at his dick. Went into another room and bent over for him. He fucked me for a while and slipped out - totally slick with the latino's cum. I told him I wanted his seed in my ass and he immediately turned me around, shoved his dick in and started shooting. I could feel my ass was really full of jizz. Went into the main room with my buddy where he fucked me on a platform bed in front of everyone. Cum was leaking out of me like crazy. He shot his load deep in me while a guy was licking the mess up from below. 3 loads in less than an hour. Happy piggy.

• Upvote 7

My older daddy fuck buddy and I had a threesome. Made the other guy fuck and breed me first. I was such a slut and begged for him to cum inside me. Then my fb bred me, and then they double penetrated me until the new guy came again. I shot all over myself and my fuck buddy wiped it off of me, put it on his cock, and shoved it inside me. The other guy left, and my fuck buddy told me he never asked the other guy's status. This turned me on and I made him fuck all the cum deep into me until he came again. Such a hot night after a rainy weather weekend.

• Upvote 4

Went on some old stomping places in particular old cottages that I remember, most are closed or managed these days. However; I checked out this open roofed Victorian cottage that had a long gravel path to it, so you hear anyone.

I was suited a booted as I was on a lunch break from work, when I got in there, there was just 3 guys, quite older, none of them playing with each other, two of them was kinda seedy looking too and seemed shifty, anyway I got my cock out as if I was passing, I wasn't and they knew that, one of them literally walked over to me took my cock and was wanking it, he was grubby with really dirty hands greasy hair, stuffy type but had a thick uncut cock. He called me a pretty boy lol, the other guys were stood there cocks wanking and he demanded me to suck them, they were not my type none of these were but I was horny as fuck and if I had been in a darkroom I would not have known. I was sucking both of them one of them was real sweaty too.

I had some poppers in my pocket and they were new strong ones, I was so sniffing these. The other guy had already pulled down my suit pants and underpants just below my arse, he got one of the other guys to come round and luck my hole, he did and he spat, fingered roughly, took my poppers sniffed them, gave me back and slid himself right up me, it was thick and rough, I had managed to get poppers opened and poured some on a hankie and breathed deep, I was floating, getting fucked by this guy who was really banging my hole whilst I was sucking these other two he came in me big time and pushed me away, told me that city blokes are just dirty bastards! !! One of the other guys asked if he could cum in my mouth, I think he was trying to be a nice guy. I let him, I was on this dirty floor on my knees pants round my ankles , my suit looked grubby, the 3rd bloke just liked being sucked, it was horny but degrading at the same time, I went back to work with a full arse and real salty taste in my mouth. What a Fuckin lunch break that was.

• Upvote 8

I lost my virginity last night, north of Boston MA.

A guy responded saying he wanted to fuck me and that he was a dom top. He came over and I got him hard with my mouth. He said I was good at giving head. Then he got behind me, squirted some lube on my hole, and slowly pushed in. We never even discussed condoms, he just did it, and I loved it. It hurt at first when his head first slipped in but it felt pretty good after a short time. He was pretty gentle at first but then he had me get in bed, my face down on a pillow, my ass up. He then fucked me really, really hard. I asked him "You're going to cum inside me, right?" and he said yes. He kept rubbing up against my prostate and making my dick tingle in this amazing way. He put his hand on my head and pushed my face into the pillow a bit and slapped my ass a few times. I heard him groan a little, then he shoved his whole body weight onto me, pushing in as far as he could, and I knew I was getting bred.

We chilled for a bit after that and then he pulled out his dick again and I cleaned it off with my mouth and sucked him off again. I could feel how wet my ass was with his cum. He put me on my back with my legs up and fucked me again. He did it longer and slower this time, but towards the end he fucked me hard. My hole was getting worn out so we changed positions back to face down-ass up to give me a short break. Then as soon as he could get back in he fucked me hard and fast, and came deep inside of me again.

I would post pics of his cum dripping out of me but I got a bit messy right at the end, unfortunately. :( At least it didn't happen earlier, but I'm upset because I thought I had enema'd enough to be 100% deep clean. After we both cleaned up and got dressed he said he'd love to fuck me more in the future, and I said I'd love for it to happen again. 

In any case, it was still amazing. I was expecting losing my virginity to be a horror story like a lot of people's first times are, but it went amazing. It felt awkward at first meeting people, but once the clothes were off everything felt so natural and amazing. I was worried I'd fuck up giving head and bite people and stuff but it just felt so correct and easy to do and I loved the sounds they both made when I blew them. I was worried I'd be too tight or it would hurt too much, but getting fucked felt amazing and I loved every second of it.

• Upvote 5

We chatted and texted for the past month. E is visiting this weekend, hit and miss until today. Went to E's hotel, 2 other guys were there. J who I have fucked before and B who has fucked me once. E was on his back on the bed I went up and kissed him and he started sucking me hard. j came up and we started making out. E moved to suck B. J went down on all fours and I started fucking him. B started fucking him. They flipped and E fucked B, as I fucked him. E pulled out and laid next to B and I started fucking B as B moaned E told me to fuck a load into B. B started to beg for my cum so I fucked a load into B while J and I made out. B and J went to get water and clean up. I laid next to E and made out with him, he wanted me to play with his ass and I did until my fist worked into him and he came. Cleaned up and had to go. Hot afternoon!

The last load I took was three days ago. But I'm trying again tonight ;) I wore the outfit in the pic and made a post on craigslist. A guy responded and we agreed he would pick me up while I walked down the road in the outfit. He picked me up and then we went just 20 seconds down the road to a private pull off and pulled in. He didn't feel safe there so we walked over to the woods next to us and found a clearing. He pulled down his pants and I got on my knees and sucked him hard. After he was hard I stood up and he squirted some ky on his cock and in my hand. So I fingered my hole for just a moment and then stood up and turned around and leaned forward. I slowly slid my ass back onto his cock and then he started fucking me kinda slow. He didn't want me bent over so he pulled me up and held my head back by my hair while he held my arched back body with his other hand and started fucking me fast and hard. He fucked me like this for about 15 minutes and then asked if he could breed me. I told him yes and to cum deep in my pussy. Started fucking faster and then grunted and I could feel his dick pulsating as he blew his load in me. He then fucked me another min or two to completly milk himself in me. Then he pulled out and we got back in his car and he dropped me off. Then I went in squeezed his cum into my hand and ate part of it while using the rest to jerk off.

post-43185-0-44851100-1435627615_thumb.jpg

post-43185-0-27822500-1435627621_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Had a day off, and started feeling horny by midday.

Headed to Eastern Market at SE DC, as I saw quite a few sexy black guys just hanging out at the little park next to the metro station.

After a while, I noticed this hot (and I could tell very well hung by what he was wearing ... his white mesh shorts did a poor job hiding his dick) black guy kept looking at me then smiling a bit. Took a chance, did same to him, and then he started walking away ... so I followed at a distance.

He stopped and went in the ruins of a building across the street. I was nervous because of how exposed things are to the public ... but I stopped thinking about that when he pulled out his monster dick. Immediately I'm on my knees and sucking it like my last meal. Had to be a solid 9.5" and extremely thick.

A few minutes in he grabs the back if my head and starts really fucking my face hard. I was choking a bit, but he responded by fucking harder. Just as he was about to cum he pulls out and says he wants to flood my ass.

I dropped my shorts, bent over what remained of a wall, and he then rimmed me for a good five minutes or so. He kept jerking my dick while rimming, so I knew he wanted me to cum and use it as lube.

Sure enough I cumin his hands, then feel him stop rimming and apply my cum to my hole. He rubbed some on his dick, spat on my hole, and slowly entered my ass.

Felt fucking great! In a few minutes I was begging him to roughly fuck me ... and man he sure did. Had me quietly moaning like the slut I am, thrusting my ass back as he'd fuck back in balls deep.

He only lasted about 10 minutes before biting my neck, thrusting in as hard as possible, and unloading in my ass. He definitely flooded me, as I felt some cum dripping out of my ass and down my leg.

After that I went to eat lunch xD

• Upvote 10