Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Was chatting to this guy on scruff and went to his place during lunch. He just wanted me to finger his ass but after loosening him up I had to ram my cock up his hole. Didn't take long for me to cum but I remained rock hard and kept on going. Wanted to make sure my cum was up there as far as possible. Afterwards got dressed and went back to work.

• Upvote 2

I am really bad about reporting.  Oakland has been a great time. On average, its been between 2-5 loads (I know, it could be more...but for staying with a straight friend, I can only come up with so many reasons why I am leaving the house when they know I no one here...so considering that...I think...not so bad).  When I have time, I will try to hit the highlights.  Here's one:   I got pretty amped earlier and started chatting with a dude on a hook-up site.  We made arrangements for me to to go to his place.  As I was getting out of the shower, the guy tells me he is going to leave the front door unlocked.  I am to go to the bedroom at the back of the house, close the door, strip, put on the blindfold on his bed and get on all fours.  I get there, do as instructed and I get on the bed and take a big hit of poppers and I hear the door open.  He immediately starts playing with my hole.  One finger, two, three and then he shoves his dick right in and starts pumping.  I hear him grunt and he drops his load into my hole.  After i try to squeeze every drop from his cock, with my my ass, he slips out.  As I get ready to sit up, he pushed me back down and says, “oh, no…my roommate needs to drop a load too”. I didnt even know there was another person in the room.  That guy shioved his dick into my hole and kept saying how great his buds cum felt and the guy who had just been in my hole gets in front of me and I start sucking his dick.  The roommate keeps telling me what a pig I am and with that he starts to cum and his whole body shook..I could feel their jizz  gushing out of my hole.  It is the best feeling. They told, me to keep the blindfold on until I heard the door close.  They left, I got dressed and walked out.  Never knowing what they really looked like.  

• Upvote 9

So, I had just left a hook up that I got two loads from.  I get back home and get a message from a guy and says he is coming back from the Giants game and do I wanna hang out and get amped.  Easy answer.  Yes.  He said he would be at the place where I am staying in like 30 minutes.  45 minutes pass and I think to myself..."not happening".  I text him to see if he is really coming and he says he is 5 minutes away and asks that I keep the porch light on.  I told him even better, I have the front door wide open and I am in the front room and will be ready.  Eventually, I hear a car door close.  This has to be my hook-up.  So, there I am...in the front room, black boots, jockstrap, chain around my neck and I'm on my knees with my arms behind my back.  I hear him approach the doorway...he walks in, closes the door and smiles and says, "oh, ya, we're gonna have fun" while he walks over to me I put my mouth over his crotch.  He then unzips his pants and pulls out his dick and I start sucking on it.  After about 3-4 minutes, we get up and he tells me he had a surprise and it will get us to another level. By the time that is complete, we are in the bedroom and for the next 4 hours he and I fuck, suck, talk every taboo and he breeds me 2 times and leaves as the sun is coming up.  4 loads in 6 hours and my hole was grateful.

• Upvote 6

A couple of months ago I fucked one of the HR team  at work, a dark haired, geeky looking guy with glasses.  Working late on Thursday night he came round to where I was working. He mentioned that there was no one else in the building and indicated that he was up for a repeat session.

He sucked my cock for a while and then in a quiet corner of the office he pulled his pants down and bent over and I fucked him bareback from behind until I shot my load up him.  I hadn't cum for a few days so he went home to his boyfriend with a big load up his arse.

• Upvote 2

The last load I took was from a guy that I initially met maybe 4 or 5 years ago but still had his phone number.  We only fucked once but I remembered he had a nice dick.  We have been texting back and forth trying to set something up but neither of us could host and options weren't really there...eventually we decide to fuck in his back yard while his roommates are asleep. We meet up at a park nearby so I can ride with him and leave my car.

He tries to make some small talk and gets two sentences out before I'm reaching over and stroking his thick cock before wrapping my mouth around it and sucking it like a lolipop. While I've got my cock in his mouth he's reaching down my shorts and rubbing my hole and driving.  He had such a nice thick dick, good mouthful but managable and I could swirl my tongue around his head.

We get to his house and park in the driveway. He has a big yard and a wooden fence...its dark, and he has a sheet set up with lube ready for me to spread my cheeks doggy style. I'm wearing a tshirt, mesh shorts, and a jock, but he tells me i can take off my shorts and shoes and get on the sheet. I fall to my knees and start working his cock in my mouth and feel it grow thicker and harder in my mouth. He's moaning and loving how good of a slut I am for him...for his big thick cock. I'm slowly sucking his dick and savoring the fullness in my mouth before he motions for me to turn around and present my hole. He gets down on his knees too and starts rubbing his rock hard cock against my hole and squeezing lube on his dick and my hole. It drives me wild feeling his dick rubbing my hole like this...like my hole has pussy lips.

He starts to work his thick dick in me...but its too big and I squeeze it out a few times...I have to ask him to slow down because he wants to shove it in my hole.  After a couple squeezes and shuffling around his cock is all the way in my hole and he's pumping me doggy style. I'm moaning and sometimes push him out of me and he asks if i'm alright...he's working my hole pretty aggressively but I'm loving it. There's the constant murmur of cars passing on the road outside his house as I'm getting pumped by this guys 7.5 thick cock, and he's working my hole like a it was a pussy. He has to pull out a few times to keep from cumming....which turns me on immensely, knowing my hole is making a big dick like his wanna shoot. he tells me to get on my back and lift my legs up so he can shove his dick in me. he's got my legs up and is pinning me down with his arms on mine...the entire time sliding his dick in and out of my hole to the point i start pumping against him and am milking his cock with my ass.

he's loving it and i'm relishing in being such a good slut for him. He's getting close and is near my face leaning into me, telling me what a hot little hole I have and asking if if love big dick...i want him to cum in me so bad but he pulls out and shoots all over my hole...but he can't resist sliding his cock back in me and working all his cum into hole.

when he pulls out some cum slides out too...and he wipes up my hole after he wipes off his dick. i'm mostly trying to catch my breath while we get dressed and he thanks me for letting him fuck my hole like that. I tell him thank you too. It all happened so fast I didn't get to chill and enjoy his dick but there was a rush in fucking outside like that.  He drops me off at my car and tells me I need to take his dick whenever I'm in town.

I wholeheartedly agree and tell him i get off on making his big dick unload, i think he likes that 

• Upvote 5

Had quite possibly one of my TOP 10, no make that 5 fucks ever this afternoon.  I've been disappointed with the guys (flakes) on Grindr, Scruff, A4A and even BBRT so I did a CL posting late this morning.  Right away I get a response for a Latino guy, 5'9" 145 or so lbs with a picture of his GORGEOUS 8" uncut fat cock.  We made plans for early in the afternoon.  I went to the gym, picked up new poppers and told him 2pm or so. well, WOOF is HOT as HELL and the cock feels even more promising thru his jeans.  We make out, make our way to the BED. Both naked in no time when after more making out, he lays be ass up and eats my hole.. no makes LOVE to it for s good 15-20 mins... bringing his hard cock up to play at my hole intermittently. gently with only his spit from the royal rimming, he slides in slowly. well fast forward 2+hours and 2 loads. We fucked in most positions, him eating me then fucking more, when I needed more lube. After his first NUT, he ate his cum out and fed me. I fingered the second and sucked my fingers clean.  DAMN this ones a keeper.. told me how beautiful my hole is and will be back for MORE.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pwrfkme06

went to the local park trails with tight shorts on and a tight shirt.  I parked far away from the trails so everyone could see me.  smiled at every one and got to the entrance to the trials and dropped my keys to bend over and show my ass off.  I the proceeded down the trail and walked slow the spot I had luck before.  Got to the usual are men meet and it was quiet.  I looked around and thought no one is coming out after me.

I waited nothing so it stripped to finger my hole and leave.  Kicked my shoes off and down come the shorts.  as I was lifting my shirt up and could not see a heard movement then a hand over my mouth and the words you are mine now faggot.  it scared me but also got my ass pussy wet.  Then 4 other guys grapped my arms and legs.  I was getting carried to a park bench.  I was then hand cuffed to the bench bent over exposed.

my shirt was taken off and I was told you will take all five of us.  they told me your ass looks so nice you bitch.  I said I am your bitch.

then they all showed my their cocks all 8+ the leader of the group had 13".  they all played with my ass and made me suck them.  just then I heard guys its time to fuck this bitch.  the first guy stared to put on a condom and I said bitches take it BB.

they fucked me like a jackhammer.  they all worked from smallest to biggest.  I got to the 13" and they all cheered him on.  I was in heaven.  the pain turned into pleasure and I said fuck me balls deep and unload in me.  He fucked me good until I e was ready to cum when he then hmmered it in and released. 

An undetectable top I know told me he had a horny nineteen year old who wanted raw cock in his ass.  The kid was skim and a little hipsterish --- not my type at all --- but I was horned up and ready to bust a load. He was wearing a jock when I got to my buddy's house, got in between us and got both of our cocks worked up with his hot little mouth. He declined the offer of poppers, got on all fours and offered his ass. We took turns with him for a little more than an hour, alternating between doggy and missionary. I did my Han Solo and shot first, giving him a pretty heavy load in his gut. My friend busted his nut a little bit later, which got me worked up so I gave the kid another load.

• Upvote 4

I was in Walmart today and like most any Sunday in Texas the redneck hotties were out in full force.  I was walking along, mentally cataloging them all when one walked towards me - tee shirt with the arms cut out showing off tanned arms and hairy pits, jean shorts and flip flops and those hairy tanned legs.. damn.  His face was amazing and as he passed i turned and realized I said out loud, "Mother fucker... damn!"  and as I turned full on, there was my neighbor Bob right behind me who heard and saw what I was looking at. Busted.  Bob is a decent looking all American type, 40 something, who Ive always had a crush on.  He grinned and said, "I always wondered about you. I've caught you sneaking looks at me before, and now I know, huh?"  I blushed and nodded.  "How about I show you my new truck?" and like a puppy I followed him outside to the new Tundra..lifted, tricked out.. yeah I'd seen it.  Dark glass, we got in the back seats and he remote started it, blasting the AC.  "Nice huh?" he said and fondled his cock. "Lets get to it" I said, and got down on my knees between his legs. He'd already dropped his shorts and I started to suck his cock. Not huge but respectable and hard like a rock.  I sucked it and smelled his balls and touched him all over and listened to his heavy breathing. He touched my head, rubbed my shoulders al while I throated his meat.  In about 5 minutes I was rewarded with a thick mouthful of his cum.  We decided we should hang out more.  I think next weekend we will be out on the sailboat.  I am hoping to get it in the ass. I'll post an update if I do.

• Upvote 2

Saturday was great, I should state that I had a stroke in the middle of April and have recovered most all my functions except for my right hand and arm. One bonus was I lost my gag reflex.

We were at a private pool. It's known in Columbia and Charlotte and totally nude. My partner had disappeared and I was in the pool alone. So this guy came up to me and made small talk all the while playing with my dick and kissing me. I returned the advances. After awhile, we decided to take to the doghouse. The doghouse is a building where people can have sex away from the pool. I picked up my poppers and off we go. When we get there, my partner was lying on the bed. Things got interesting. The guy wanted his big dick and he wanted it bare. Perfect. While he's fucking his ass, I suck him off. Eventually I get him off and he gets a nice load in his ass, Being the pig I am, I eat the load out. Two loads in my gut. I wasn't satisfied.

• Upvote 1

This morning had a visit from one of my semi-regular fuckbuds: a sexy, very handsome young poz black top. He's 28 and not hugely hung (just about 7.5 inches) but he's damn sexy and into quick easy fucks which suit me just fine. He walked in, licked and sucked on my hole for 10 mins, then fucked me for another 10 before blasting my hole deep. It was a huge load then I pushed out about 6 hours later on the toilet. Perfect Sunday fuck.

• Upvote 1

Had quite possibly one of my TOP 10, no make that 5 fucks ever this afternoon.  I've been disappointed with the guys (flakes) on Grindr, Scruff, A4A and even BBRT so I did a CL posting late this morning.  Right away I get a response for a Latino guy, 5'9" 145 or so lbs with a picture of his GORGEOUS 8" uncut fat cock.  We made plans for early in the afternoon.  I went to the gym, picked up new poppers and told him 2pm or so. well, WOOF is HOT as HELL and the cock feels even more promising thru his jeans.  We make out, make our way to the BED. Both naked in no time when after more making out, he lays be ass up and eats my hole.. no makes LOVE to it for s good 15-20 mins... bringing his hard cock up to play at my hole intermittently. gently with only his spit from the royal rimming, he slides in slowly. well fast forward 2+hours and 2 loads. We fucked in most positions, him eating me then fucking more, when I needed more lube. After his first NUT, he ate his cum out and fed me. I fingered the second and sucked my fingers clean.  DAMN this ones a keeper.. told me how beautiful my hole is and will be back for MORE.

Got a text this evening from my "MAN"..."wanted to let you know that I'm missing that HOT HOLE"...

• Upvote 1