Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Answered an ad on cl of a guy looking to be bred in his garage. There was a lot of back and forth emailing and I started to think the guy wasn't serious. Eventually he sends the address.

Sure enough I go over, duck under the garage door, and he immediately goes for my cock. He sucks it a bit before I fuck him up against a counter. After a while he lays a towel on the ground and I continue to fuck him. I dumped a load in him and continued fucking him until I dumped another load.

• Upvote 2

Three loads in ass this summer. Both responses to men met online. All three poz undetectable. They all shoved cum right up my hole. Pleasant and good meeting. No discusions of status or condoms. We just wanted bareback and cum in my hole. Not enough. Need more.

Been studying for my upcoming Slut exams. I'm at the bathhouse, where I've been for the past 24 hours and I've reached new levels of sluttish behavior, even for me. I've been totally monopolising the dark area sling, with my leather harness,nasty pig jock and blindfold. Apparently booty bumps take me from 0 to Slut instantly. I just took 2 massive loads in less than 20 minutes and then I experienced the thickest cock of my life. It was attached to a giant looking man, possibly related to Hagrid from Harry Potter. I stayed on that thing like a cowboy on a bucking bronco, despite the utter destruction of my ass. Too bad he lacked the finesse and skill to give me time to adapt which would have resulted in a much longer ride. However, suffice it to say, the fact that I am writing this down now, mere moments after my universe was expanded, says it all. I guess a Hummer can fit in a small single garage after all. OK, back to my studying now. Too bad I didn't study this hard years ago at non-slut school.

Been studying for my upcoming Slut exams. I'm at the bathhouse, where I've been for the past 24 hours and I've reached new levels of sluttish behavior, even for me. I've been totally monopolising the dark area sling, with my leather harness,nasty pig jock and blindfold. Apparently booty bumps take me from 0 to Slut instantly. I just took 2 massive loads in less than 20 minutes and then I experienced the thickest cock of my life. It was attached to a giant looking man, possibly related to Hagrid from Harry Potter. I stayed on that thing like a cowboy on a bucking bronco, despite the utter destruction of my ass. Too bad he lacked the finesse and skill to give me time to adapt which would have resulted in a much longer ride. However, suffice it to say, the fact that I am writing this down now, mere moments after my universe was expanded, says it all. I guess a Hummer can fit in a small single garage after all. OK, back to my studying now. Too bad I didn't study this hard years ago at non-slut school.

• Upvote 3

Spent 17 hours with a few friends at chem fueled sex party last night at a local hotel. Their were 8 of us total with guys coming and going all night. Had one guy show up who was kind of a punk, he got naked and I sucked his cock for awhile but nothing came of it and he eventually left. Then a very hot 25 year old dark haired top bear came in the room. He is extremely cute but doesn't have a lot of confidence. He almost didn't come in the room once he got there. I saw him and gravitated right to him, got him naked and started sucking his 6.5 cut cock. I am not sure what else went on in the room the rest of the night. We started making out, me cleaning his sweaty pits, sucking his cock, chewing on his nipples, playing in each others holes with dildos and fist, chewing on each others nipples. He got into spanking my ass which I love. We made out an played around for over 12 hours before he slide his cock up in my hole and started fucking me. He was slapping me in the face and spitting on me while he was sliding in and out of my hole. He fucked me for a good 45 mins before he exploded a huge fucking load of cream into my hole, then keep fucking me to push his seed even deeper into me. We both were exhausted and sweaty. He left shortly after, I got back online to try and find some more players but nothing ever panned out. Nice thing is this sexy bear lives just 10 miles away for me, so I am sure his cock will be back in my ass sone

• Upvote 2

Been fucked so much over the past week I haven't had any time to log on here. Had an all day fuck session on Wednesday with a German guy who came in me at least six times (each fuck lasted about an hour). His loads were big...even the final load which I was amazed at. Will definitely be seeing him again.

• Upvote 3

Nothing too exciting based on what I normally do.

Went to Meridian Hill Park in the Northwest (15th/16th St and Euclid/W St NW) 10 PM, simply curious to hear or watch some action.

I was about to leave after an hour of nothing except for one U.S. National Park Service police patrol car driving through when I heard the unmistakable sound of a hand smacking an ass.

I walked along the steep steps near 16th St side to discover two good looking black guys fucking. I made no attempt to hide, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching a monstrously hung (short, about 5'6") black guy roughly raw fuck a hot ass. Me being me, I wanted to know what the bottom's dick looked like, so I walked in to the bushes, knelt, and stroked his dick.

Damn, about 7.5" and above average thickness. To verify the length, I inhaled his dick and started deep throating him. His precum tasted so good, sweet even.

The top ordered me to make the bottom cum ... so I did. The bottom started fucking my face and riding the top's dick at the same time. I was jerking off while sucking.

I felt the bottom's dick harden and thicken, so I clamped down on his dick but only at the head ... I wanted to feel him shoot that load in my mouth. Damn, I nearly choked his load was so much.

I swallowed some and then got up to watch the top smash that ass even harder. I then grabbed the top's head and started making put with him, sharing some of the bottom's load. The top moaned and quickly unloaded in the bottom.

I eagerly got on my knees and cleaned off his dick with my mouth ...although the top forced me to take a throat fucking and swallow his load. Had no choice as the top pinned my head on a park bench. Good thing I had my poppers, needed them his dick had to be a solid 9 inches thick.

Both guys slapped my face with their dicks before leaving.

As I sat on the bench recovering, another black guy walked up to me, whipped out his dick, and grabbed the back of my head. Instinctively, I opened my mouth and sucked two loads out.

I wasn't in the mood to get fucked, so I happily walked to my car and met up with friends at a restaurant.

• Upvote 7

Haha, the saying "The power of Macy's" will never be the same.

I'll keep this one short ... was horny and thirsty for a load. So horny, I didn't care if he weren't black.

I wound up getting lucky ... a hot, fit, and hung (about 8 inches, average thickness) black guy, said he was 19 fed me three loads. All in a bathroom stall in the store.

He had me start by sucking his nips, lick his abs, and suck on his big, salty tasting balls. I wanted to rim him but he said, "I ain't no faggot." Interesting, given he sought me out to suck his dick lol.

The strangest part was after. He made me make out with him for a few seconds. At least he told me the days and times he's usually there.

• Upvote 4

• Moderators

We are at Southern Decadence in New Orleans. I got two anonymous loads upstairs at the Phoenix tonight - both from black men.

The first guy had about 7 and fairly thick. My husband was watching me take that load and cheering me on. I played with several other guys getting a couple of cocks in me but no loads. It was hot and crowded, so we went downstairs to cool off and get a drink. My husband decided he was tired, but he encouraged me to go hunt for more cum.

By his time, there was a long line to wait in to get upstairs. Once I finally made it up, I stripped to my jock and started into the crowd. I was about halfway through the first pass through the room whena hot black guy grabbed me and pulled my ass back against his crotch. He ground into me slowly getting fully hard. I reached into my sock for some lube and slicked him up, and he slid inside. This was a serious BBC. He fucked me hard. I had to take my glasses off and hold them because he was pounding so hard, I knew they would fly off. I hit my poppers hard several time until he dumped a huge load in me.

At that moment one of his friends suddenly appeared out of the crowd. He totally pretended like he had not been fucking and walked off without a word. I ran into him again half an hour later, and he said thanks. We chit chatted a bit; he was a really nice guy. After another half hour of cruising with no luck at all, I decided to call it a night and come tell you folks the story.

ATLANTA - In Midtown at a hotel, took 3 really hot anonymous loads yesterday…. my hole was leaking!  I also forgot in my last post from Charleston, WV that when I fucked that bottom boy I had 3 loads in my hole!  Sorry I forgot about that.  Happy Labor Day whores!

Met up tonight with an guy I've met before. (There's a pic of his dick pounding my ass in April in my gallery). We met at a sauna 20 something miles from Manchester (yes, he is very worth the drive). He is early to mid-20's, has a beautiful lean toned body, lots of tats (huge turn on for me), and a great cock that is always good for a couple loads.

We found a booth and I kissed and licked my way down until I was on my knees before him. I happily took his cock into my mouth and throat. He had me climb up on the bed and we traded blowjobs for awhile. My tongue found its way to his ass and I kissed and licked there as well.

For some reason tonight, I had the desire to do something I haven't done in years: top. I wanted my dick in his ass. (It has, quite literally, been years...the last time I fucked someone was I think around 2010). He is mostly top but was willing. So he got on all fours and I pushed it in. Have to admit, he felt really good.

We flipped and he penetrated me. I asked if his was going to get revenge. He laughed and said 'Oh yeah. And started to pound my ass good. A few minutes later he gave me his first load in my ass. Love the feeling of cum dripping from my hole and down my balls.

We flipped again and he rode my dick for a bit. So hot to watch this beautiful stud impale himself and feel my cock sliding in him.

Took a short break to catch our breath. Then he pushed his dick in my mouth and fed me his second load.

We then cuddled for a few minutes. His lean body snuggled up against my back and ass.

So this has been a great week. Sunday I got fucked and bred by a hot ginger (my Pride weekend fuck). Monday night (really Tuesday morning) got piss fucked got the first time (details are posted a bit earlier in this topic), and today I got these loads in my ass and mouth. (When it rains, it pours... But looking forward to repeats with all three of these guys in the future).

And, yes,I do love being a proper slut / cumdump. :-)

• Upvote 1

Fucked my first freshman ass of the new semester.  Best thing about living in a college town is the unending supply of fresh, naive 18-19 year old bois.

He didn't say if he was a virgin and I didn't ask, but his ass was so tight it took me forever to get balls deep in him, mostly because he would not stop squirming.  Once I got into him and his hole started to open up to accept my cock, he relaxed enough to let me give him a good, long fucking.  Ended up fucking and breeding him three times.

He is so my type, smooth, innocent acting/looking, and 100% twink.  Sent him home about an hour ago, but he'll be coming back over on Monday for more.

• Upvote 9

Fucked my first freshman ass of the new semester.  Best thing about living in a college town is the unending supply of fresh, naive 18-19 year old bois.

He didn't say if he was a virgin and I didn't ask, but his ass was so tight it took me forever to get balls deep in him, mostly because he would not stop squirming.  Once I got into him and his hole started to open up to accept my cock, he relaxed enough to let me give him a good, long fucking.  Ended up fucking and breeding him three times.

He is so my type, smooth, innocent acting/looking, and 100% twink.  Sent him home about an hour ago, but he'll be coming back over on Monday for more.

Haha so true ... I never really realized how much DC is a college town until living here.

The Catholic University of America, American University, Howard University, and University of Maryland College Park just to name a few. Haha and for some reason 18 - 24 year olds are all I'm attracting lately.

This makes up for the insane living costs.