Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got back from fucking with this 19yo Latino twink who hit me up on A4A.  His pictures didn't do him justice.  He's short, skinny, and totally smooth; but sporting an amazing 8 inch uncut dick.  He jumped me as soon as I got there and by the time we got ot the bedroom, we were naked and rock hard.  Lots of oral, rimming, and making out before I fucked him.  His profile said safe only (yeah, whatever) but he never said a word as my raw dick went balls deep into his ass.  Once his ass loosened up, he really got into it and rode my cock like a champ.  We flipped so he could fuck me and he went in raw as well.  He sure knows how to use his rod, because he gave me an amazing pounding.  We flipped several times before filling each other's asses with cum.  Didn't take long to get hard again and we went a second round.  We would have gone another, but his roommate was expected to be home soon.

I am so in love with this boi right now.  Hopefully he will want to do it again because he was perfect.

• Upvote 6

Unexpected last night. Got a message from my buddy saying if i wanted to meet him at the house of a guy looking to take anonymous loads. I usually bottom but I was horny enough to top. We get there, let ouselves in and the guy is on all fours, facedown on the bed. We start rimmimg and fingering his hole. I tried to fuck him with just spit but he was too tight so I lubed him up and we take turns fucking his ass..

I blew my load deep in him then my buddy churned it up and shot his undetectable load in as well. After that I went in again, mixed it up and made sure our cum was planted deep. Gave my mate a deep snog,wiped off, pulled my jeans up and left. Don't normally do anonymous meets but that was pretty hot.

• Upvote 1

woke up super horny and went on CL.  saw a post for an blindfolded ass in the air bottom taking loads.  wrote him that i was heading to his neighborhood.  he replied that he wasn't having much luck and wasn't sure how much longer he'd be hosting.  when i got to his neighborhood i wrote him and he said sorry but he'd gotten bored and left home.  i said i understood and went to a bar and have a beer and cruise the internet on my phone.  a few minutes later he wrote me back saying he felt bad letting me down and if i still wanted to come over he'd give up his hole.  

i got to his building and he buzzed me in.  I walked up to his apartment and pushed the door open.  as promised he was on all fours, blindfolded, ass up and ready.  i took off my shoes, dropped my jeans to the floor and walked over to inspect what was on offer.  i ran my hands over his nice round ass and probed his dark welcoming hole.  it was lubed and ready.  i started rubbing my cock against his crack and asked him who else had been inside him that morning.  he said he was sad that he'd only been fucked by one guy so far that day.  i asked if he knew the guy and he said no it was another anon top from CL.  knowing i was getting sloppy seconds really turned me on and i slid my now rock hard cock inside him.  his ass was smooth and tight but he took me easily like an experienced bottom.  i asked him how it made him feel letting total strangers stick their dirty cocks inside him and use his hole.  he said he loved every minute of it.  i told him that was good because I cared about was how my cock felt and i was going to use him like a cheap whore.  He immediately tightened his grip on my shaft and said that was exactly what he wanted.  I gave him a good long fuck, pounding him till I was close to cumming then stopping with my cock balls deep inside him, telling him i wasn't going cum until I'd gotten everything i wanted out of his hole.  I don't know how long we went, but eventually my knees started to go numb and I knew it was time to finish.  I started pounding him hard and deep and told him a stranger he'd never seen was about to shoot a huge load in his ass.  I heard him take a big hit of poppers and he moaned and started squeezing his hole tight around my cock.  I started moaning myself as the sensation in my cock grew and grew well past the point where i would normally cum.  I went out of my head the way you do before a really great orgasm and just fucked him like an animal.  I remember calling him a worthless cum dump bottom as I started to cum, but in reality his hole was the most important thing in the world to me at the moment.  I came and came and came, and kept fucking that sweet ass until my cock was completely spent and limp.

By this time my legs were almost completely numb and I had a hard time even standing up.  I managed to get my pants back on, thanked him for being a good bottom who knew his place and was out the door.  Never saw his face, he never saw mine.  Just the way I like it.

• Upvote 18

Met up with a guy from grindr in his hotel. After some foreplay, he of course wanted it bare and I said absolutely. As he was riding me I shot a first load into his ass and stayed hard and continued fucking him. Was so hot having my load leak out and down his balls as I fucked him before shooting another load a while later. Left his hole gaping and still leaking..too bad I didn't get a picture

Edited by upptheebutt69
  • Upvote 9

Was extremely horned up yesterday. The gym only made it worse. My dick was raging in my NP jock. There was this furry fucker who was barely dressed on the tread. His cock was bouncing as he ran which caused my hole to twitch. I was changing later and saw he was in the locker room. I walked up and asked if he had a good run and he motioned to my cock and said he thinks I did. We started some small talk and he reached over and pulled me close and asked if I wanted to follow him home. When I said yes, he forced his tongue in my mouth and slid a hand down my shorts and two fingers in my chute. When we got to his place, he stopped me right inside the front door, pulled my shorts down, spat on my hole, then his cock and started to force his head in. I bent over and forced myself back on him. He started jackhammering my ass and came seconds later. He stayed in me and said "now you can come in." He pulled out and took off the rest of his clothes. I followed suit. He showed me around while his finger working his load in deeper the entire time. We sat on the sofa and a few minutes later I was sitting on his lap with a dick up me. We fucked all afternoon. 4 loads and I was a happy man. When I was getting ready to leave he asked if I had to go and asked if I wanted to play a tad longer. My shorts came back off and while bent over the sofa, he grabbed his laptop and rested it on my back. Cock lodged in me, he started searching for more guys. Asked if I really wanted to be loaded up. Of course I did. An hour later, 6 more guys where there. 4 hours later I had been fucked and loaded by a total of 8 guys and my hole was puffed out and dripping 17 loads, not counting the 4 from earlier, and my beard was matted w cum from cleaning off all the rods. When I was leaving my new furry gym buddy kissed me goodbye and slid a huge plug in me so I didn't leak on the way home.

I just woke up and the plug is still buried. My beard is crunchy and smells like a sex club. I'm giving the plug more time to let those loads soak in. Fuck, typing this out, smelling the sex on me has caused me to get rock hard and would love another round or ten.

• Upvote 18

Tonight.  My house, collared and pinned down by him, arm fucking my cunt to his elbow. He punched through deeper than ever before and I came hands free from his arm milking my swollen prostrate.  Then he pissed a massive amount of his strong chempiss into my gaping hole and plugged me.  I spent the next two hours on my knees completely worshipping his cock balls and ass.  Skull fucked his load down my throat.  I'm still plugged. 

Was extremely horned up yesterday. The gym only made it worse. My dick was raging in my NP jock. There was this furry fucker who was barely dressed on the tread. His cock was bouncing as he ran which caused my hole to twitch. I was changing later and saw he was in the locker room. I walked up and asked if he had a good run and he motioned to my cock and said he thinks I did. We started some small talk and he reached over and pulled me close and asked if I wanted to follow him home. When I said yes, he forced his tongue in my mouth and slid a hand down my shorts and two fingers in my chute. When we got to his place, he stopped me right inside the front door, pulled my shorts down, spat on my hole, then his cock and started to force his head in. I bent over and forced myself back on him. He started jackhammering my ass and came seconds later. He stayed in me and said "now you can come in." He pulled out and took off the rest of his clothes. I followed suit. He showed me around while his finger working his load in deeper the entire time. We sat on the sofa and a few minutes later I was sitting on his lap with a dick up me. We fucked all afternoon. 4 loads and I was a happy man. When I was getting ready to leave he asked if I had to go and asked if I wanted to play a tad longer. My shorts came back off and while bent over the sofa, he grabbed his laptop and rested it on my back. Cock lodged in me, he started searching for more guys. Asked if I really wanted to be loaded up. Of course I did. An hour later, 6 more guys where there. 4 hours later I had been fucked and loaded by a total of 8 guys and my hole was puffed out and dripping 17 loads, not counting the 4 from earlier, and my beard was matted w cum from cleaning off all the rods. When I was leaving my new furry gym buddy kissed me goodbye and slid a huge plug in me so I didn't leak on the way home.

I just woke up and the plug is still buried. My beard is crunchy and smells like a sex club. I'm giving the plug more time to let those loads soak in. Fuck, typing this out, smelling the sex on me has caused me to get rock hard and would love another round or ten.

Fuck yeah bro I just luv when a random fuck turns into a gangbang (_0_)

was going to an event in another town on Saturday evening was feeling horny. Got to the hotel and made my way to a bar with a backroom. Not much was going on but I did have hot nipple play with a chubby bear with a big dick. However, he wasn't to be enticed to my hotel room. Went around the corner and this asian guy beckoned me into a cubicle. I just got to my knees and got his small cock around my lips pumping it. After a few minutes he told me he was about to cum and a hot load went down my throat.

The next morning I went on grindr and connected with a guy with a room on the floor below. He'd just finished breakfast and it was an hour till checkout so I made my way down and we immediately started kissing and making out. He was 37 slim to med build about 5'7 with a nice small to medium cock. After half an hour of hot fun he told me to sit on it saying `you want it raw`. I nodded in agreement and after a minute or two he splashed his load up my hole.

Later I went to a gay naked or shorts afternoon in a sex club. In the darkroom was getting horny especially at a cumdump who was having a queue of guys around him. After a while this older guy about late 50s horny leather average built guy wearing harness and jock got me on my knees urging me to make his cock hard must have been about 7 - 8. I felt overwhelmed by his manliness and drank him in with my mouth wanting more of him. After a while he snogged me hard really squeezed my tits which made my cock really hard then bent me over spit on his hands lubed me up with it and fucked me. This was repeated a few times and i loved the feel of his cock inside me. 

Another guy did the same later on - a real dirty hard guy same age as the other one. When i spied the leather guy later I made a beeline for him and we just repeated all this again and again. This sub joined in and took over his cock while the hard guy was watching and he started kissing me and again bent me over so there were two couples side by side fucking. Eventually me and the two tops got a private room and they tagged fucked me spitroast me and we were just playing with gob, verbal and rimming. Though i didn't take a load I gave a load in leather guy's mouth. 

Leather guy has been in touch wants me to go over to sit in his sling sometime - need to work out when. ;)

• Upvote 2

For some reason I was super horny last night ... I NEEDED to get fucked and to make a guy choke on my load.

Spent a few hours texting a few friends (no nothing sexual) while browsing a few sites. Got lucky with a hot and hung black guy off bbrt. He said he's really into extremely rough / rape scenes and anon. Okay ... my hole was twitching. I already know what his body looks like ... very muscular and ripped.

We met at Rock Creek Park off P St NW ... as instructed I wore basketball shorts and a jock. I texted him once I made it to an empty part of the trail ... about 2 minutes later he approached me.

Haha he was the most rough and dominant top I've had to date. No pleasantries ... he whipped out his dick, grabbed the back of my head, and forced his entire extremely thick 9-inch BBC down my throat. I fell to my knees it was so sudden.

I had prepped by hitting my poppers but man, he was truly raping my throat lol. The more I choked, the harder he fucked my face. After a bit, he spun me around and bent me over a tree.

At least he rimmed me for a few minutes. He then threw a blanket on the ground ... then threw me on it, face down. He held me down by placing his weight on my back and without warning he slammed in my ass in one quick thrust.

Damn,I started to scream lol so I started biting on the blanket. Tried crawling away, but he didn't have that. Held me down with one hand, and tightly grabbed my hips with the other. "You ain't going no where bitch ... I'm tearing up this ass." Mmm yes.

He was rough and dominant, just how I like it. After a few minutes he commented that I was bleeding ... so he pulled out, wiped off a bit of spit, lube (I was prepared!), and precum ... and rammed back in.

He finally flooded my hole after about 20 minutes of fucking. "Get ready for my surprise, whore. About to flood this ass with my load". Fuck yeah ... He slammed in balls deep and I felt him thicken and unload.

I still wanted to cum, so I turned around, threw him to the ground, and started fucking his face. Used my hands to hold him down to the ground. I didn't last long, about 5 minutes ... so hot feeling my hole drip with cum. I ordered him to tighten his grip on my dick just at the tip, and I unloaded a massive load. He started choking, and I simply slammed the rest of my dick down his throat while saying, "Swallow if you want to breath." Swallow he did.

I rarely hook up with someone more than once, but he's definitely an exception.

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 4

I visited a gayclub with darkroom. I first sucked someones cock. After he finished we chatted a bit then he asked me if i want to go to the darkroom with him, his friend is also there.  It was pretty empty so we had the room for ourselves.He and His friend fucked me doggystyle both directly after  each other.

After some hot adventures as a travelin' man, I decided it was time to get bred in my own backyard. Tonight I found a hot otter just two blocks away on Grindr and went by his place for a pump-and-dump. The guy was damn hot, with a swimmer's musculature and a hard, good-sized cock. He had been edging before I got there, and was ready to go as soon as I walked through the door - making for a nice, quick breeding. Once the otter gave me his massive load, he zipped up and showed me to the door. Damn hot. 

I then jumped in a cab to go to a date I'd arranged earlier in the day (and had put off to make time for the otter load).  I had been skeptical about this second hook-up: the guy wasn't a bear and was older than I usually find hot. But something made me follow through and head over after leaving the otter. And, man, I'm glad I did! The older + guy was an amazing top, and came deep inside of me after an incredible, long, and slow session. 

Not a bad Monday. 

• Upvote 1

Just had a craigslist guy come round - new to gay stuff (mostly straight) horny as fuck Irish DNA ginger guy 35 fit as fuck. He fucked me with a condom (wouldn't do it any other way) and gave me his hot creamy load in my mouth and over my face.

He's deffo interested in coming back will have to wean him on to bb 

• Upvote 2

Just had a load off of a 30yo off of squirt. He said he was in the area and needed to unload in a guys mouth. I love the anticipation when i've unlocked the door and a guy walks in comes upstairs and i'm waiting naked either on all fours or on my knees. This guy was average hard looking a hot body I could only imagine because he just undid his trousers and briefs and ordered me to suck. I had to use poppers to swallow it all down - after ten minutes of worshipping this beauty I opened my mouth and he got to the point of no return he stuck my mouth over it and let it erupt inside me. Was sweet tasting.

I've messaged him to say if he wants it again let me know or he can use my other hole - it would feel great.