Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got back from a breakfast meeting.  I excused myself during to use the restroom.  Inside, one of the kitchen staff taking a piss.  Hot, bearded, tatted little otter shaking off a massive piece.  I winked when I stepped up to the urinal beside him.  He started stroking himself stiff.  I reached over, fingered a drop of piss off his head and licked my finger clean.  He grabbed my neck and pushed me down on him.  I wetted him up and he pushed me towards a cleaning closet.  He found his keys unlocked it.  With me straddling the mop bucket, he spat on my hole and forced himself in.  He fucked the hell out of me, noisey, rough and brutal, just like I love a quick load catch.  One of my co-workers walked into the bathroom right when he was about to cum.  My top otter bit my back as he loaded me.  I heard the door close as I felt his cock pulsing jets in me.  We zipped up.  He went to the kitchen and I back to my table.  Less than 10 minutes and I was happier and dripping a thick load. 

• Upvote 9

• Moderators

I have been talking to this hot, young black guy from the university off and on for months. Tonight we were finally able to hook up. He had about 7.5" uncut of average thickness. He asked me to suck him for a while, but he soon was ready to fuck. He pulled out a condom, but he broke into a huge grin when I told him I didn't want one.

We started out with me on my back, but we soon switched to me on my belly. He had pretty good technique for a young top and good stamina, too. He made sure it was okay to cum inside and then let loose a huge load up my ass.

I hope this will become a regular thing.

Yesterday morning. I woke up horny as hell and answered an ad on craigslist. Some guy wanting to fuck ass in his complex laundry room.  It was in a sketchy part of town...but I needed to get fucked. I found his complex, parked and headed towards the building he described thinking how long will it take them to find my dead body.  This place was scary. When I rounded the corner there was a young tatted and braided thug waiting. He asked if I was the faggot looking to get fucked and when I said yes, he pushed me towards the laundry room. It was as nasty as the outside. He pushed me against a washer and told be to drop my pants. As soon as I did he was fingering spit into my ass. Then on his cock before ramming it in me. Never saw his dick but knew he had a mushroom head the way it popped in my hole. The thug was brutal. No finesse just rough pounding my ass, calling me faggot as he rammed his dick in me.  Must have kept up for 10 minutes or more before he came slamming is dick deep I me.

Then he yanked his dick out and told me to clean it. I got down on my knees and started licking his dick. I was right about the mushroom head. And loved tasting his load and my ass juice on it. He grabbed my head and started face fucking me when the door opened and in walked a guy with a laundry basket. He saw what was going on and left. But a couple minutes later he was back and watched me gag on the rough face fucking I was getting from the thug. The thug liked being watched because he really started raping my throat and calling me names til he shot his load.  It was a big one, so I knew my ass had a big load in it too if this was load two.

He pulled out and left me there on my knees.  The other guy walked up, dropped his sweat pants and fed me his cock. And I sucked him off in no time. Not as rough and a sweeter tasting load.

I got up, got dressed and headed to the car. The thug was waiting for me. He said the next time he fucks my faggot ass its $20. I asked him to explain and he said he'd fuck me any time but it would cost me $20.  I said OK and got out of there.

His load dripped out of my sore ass all day...so it might be money well spent the next time I need to get fucked! 

• Upvote 5

A fb/old co-worker is in town on business.  He just stopped by and gave me a nice juicy start to my day.  Best part about this guy is that he shoots after like 5-6 pumps but then keeps fucking for 20 min until he loads you again.  Two loads one hot fuck.  Puffy lips dripping semen on my way into the office.  Perfect morning.  I hope he is free for lunch....

• Upvote 3

Just got fucked twice by a friend. Wife wasn't home and we arranged to meet up. No sooner than five minutes in I'm gagging and choking on his cock while he calls me whore and tells me that I need to earn a good fuck. Determined I sniffed, licked, and sucked every inch of my body until he stuck his huge bodybuilder dick in me. He ends up splitting my insides and maybe 10 minutes later says he can't wait to come inside of his new pussy. With one groan from us both he emptied a two day load into me. I licked my ass off of his dick, waiting 5 mins, and before you know I'm on my stomach again as he pumps my belly full of cum. This all started at 11. Look at how my hole looks now! He's seriously the hottest fuck I've ever had and I'm seeing him tomorrow.

PS - I have video of me pushing out the two loads but I let it stew too long.

post-46382-0-10106600-1447186251_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 3

I've been so busy with traveling for work lately, that it's been weeks and weeks since I've hit any of the great local xxxBookstores here in Vegas. On Friday in the late afternoon, I'd finally finished my errands and found myself in the neighborhood of one of my favorite bookstores. So, I decided to stop in on my way back home. It was a little before 5pm. This time of day at this bookstore there's normally a steady stream of married, str8 guys that like to stop in for a quick bj, before heading home to their wives and families. When I'm in a cock sucking mood, there's nothing more exciting to me than sucking off an anonymous str8 guy.

I pulled into the parking lot. I was sad to see only 3 other cars in the lot. Damn, perhaps I was too late for the after work rush. But, I parked, paid my fee to enter the arcade and found 3 red lights lit over the 12 booths. I tried the first 2 doors, only to find them locked. Damn! I tried the 3rd door handle. Great! It was unlocked. I opened the door and stepped into the dark booth. The booths here are xxlarge. The booths are "U" shaped. You have to fully enter the booth and look around a partial wall to see the occupant. I did so and found a tall, good looking, jock type guy in his mid 40's, with curly blond hair, standing in front of the video screen. He was stroking his hard 7", slender cock and watching a hot str8 movie. He glanced my way and then looked back at his film. Since he didn't tell me to leave, I took that as an invitation to suck him.

I returned to the door and locked it. Then I came back into the booth and dropped to my knees in front of him. I leaned forward and licked his cockhead. He removed his had from his cock and I wrapped my lips around it and swallowed it to the back of my throat. A soft moan escaped from his mouth. Even though his cock was at least a full 7"s in length, it was slender enough that I could very easily take him all the way down my throat. Balls deep.
As I sucked, he unbuttoned his long sleeved dress shirt. Exposing a muscular, hairy chest. I reached up with both hands to rub his nipples. Damn! Both of his nipples got instantly hard. I continued to play with his nipples as I made love to his beautiful cock. It only took about 5 minutes, before he groaned and filled my mouth with his hot load.
As it typical of str8 guys, the second he came, he pulled out, zipped and left the booth without saying a word. I stood and looked at the screen. There was still a lot of time left on the video machine. So, I decided to just stay in the booth and see what more might be in store for me.
It didn't take long before the door opened and I saw the shadow of a head peeking around the wall. I smiled at him and gave a bit of a nod of my head to signal I was interested. He locked the door and stepped all the way inside. Now I could actually see  him. He was in his early 60's. Nice looking with salt & pepper hair. 5'8", 165(ish). And wearing a black knit shirt with a company logo on it. He stepped up to me and unzipped his pants. Pulling out an already hard 6", uncut cock. I took a deep sniff of my poppers, leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth. I took my hand and pulled his foreskin up, so I could suck on and gently chew on it. I slipped  my tongue up into the foreskin and flicked my tongue on his piss slit. He was loving the attention to his foreskin. Then I used my lips to push the foreskin back and swallowed his cock. This guy was really horny. He quickly started to fuck my face. He placed his hand on the back of my head and really pumped.
He was a quick draw. He didn't take more than 2 or 3 minutes, before he was filling my mouth with his load.
He came, zipped and left my booth, failing to close my door. But it didn't matter. Within a couple of seconds, another guy had entered my booth.
I won't share the details of all of the encounters. But in the hour I was in that booth, I had a steady stream of a total of 6 guys use my mouth. Some young, some old, some in-between. By 6pm the str8 crowd had stopped coming. And the usual group of prissy gay guys were cockblocking the few booths that had inhabitants in them and taking up space as they stand in booths, staring at their cell phones. Or stand around gossiping with each other. That's one of the reasons I like to go to the bookstores during the hours that the str8 guys are there. They're there for one thing and one thing only. To get their cocks sucked and loads swallowed. I'm always more than happy to oblige.
I've got to go get showered and douched. I'm planning on hitting the lunch hour rush at one of the bookstores.

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 1

The last load I took from somebody else was an accident. I was at a bookstore in San Francisco and giving head on a Saturday night.  I could tell when the cock was about to explode and i let him shoot on my face or into a towel.  This skinny cock came through the wall and i could deep throat it easily.  I felt a splash of something warm in my mouth. He pulled out and left.

The last time I had a cock cum in my mouth, it was my own.  I still work on being limber and was jacking off with my cock above my mouth, laying on by back with my knees by my ears. There is nothing better than the taste of my own cum in my mouth!

Got 3 loads from my black daddy during my lunch break. I answered the door naked and took him upstairs and dropped to my knees to suck his dick. He made me get up on the bed so he could rim my hole. After a couple minutes he opened my hole up with his big black dick. He fucked me doggystyle and shot his first load. Then he had me flip over on my back and gave me his second load. He rimmed my hole while I jerked off and begged him to fuck me so I could cum. He made me suck his dick hard again and then started fucking me. I came so hard I shot over my head. After I came he flipped me back into doggystyle and gave me his third load.

I ended up be a half hour late back from my lunch but it was totally worth it.

Edited by Stlbttm
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

I just gave a guy an oral load on Clapham Common. There was a fit guy with a big cock rubbing his cock over my hole but I was too nervous to let him fuck me bb :(

Don't be hard on yourself. You will get there. Next time just let him put the tip in ;)

Got home from work and had a notification that I had a package (foreshadowing!). I took the elevator down and started walking to the lobby when a cute 30ish latino turned the corner. We locked eyes and kept staring until we passed. I turned to look at him and he had turned and was smiling back. We slowly stopped... then started walking towards each other. I asked if he lived here, and he said he was meting a friend and pointed to some take out he carrying. We stood there awkwardly for a few seconds and I tried to ask him some other questions but there was a bit of a language barrier. Finally I asked if he wanted to come to my place, and he nodded yes.

I told him to come by my apartment, and he said he would in just a minute. I was curious how this was going to go down. I left my door unlocked, and five minutes later he let himself in and locked the door behind him. He was holding a beer and told me he told his friend he'd be right back. Trusting friend! We made small talk for about 2 minutes until there was more awkward silence... so I just reached forward and grabbed his bulge. He ginned, chugged his beer, and let me undo his pants. I was on my knees in a second sucking a surprisingly large uncut cock. He finished his beer and started stripping, and I directed him to the bedroom. I started to suck him again but I think he was going to cum too quick, so he pointed me to the bed, let me lube him up, and then started pushing and pounding at my hole. No foreplay for this guy. I tried to slow him down but he was in a rush to get back to his friend. Pounded me rough for about five minutes before cumming. He jumped in the shower, put on his clothes, gave me his number, and ran. Told me he'd see me next week.

• Upvote 6

Guest ff-whole

I just got back from meeting a very big 7.5 inch long and very thick black dick. It didn't really dared to go in very long and deep and it shot a very thick cummy load against my open hole which I pushed in with my hand/fingers... 

It has been such a long time since I had such a warm and thick load... man I loved it...

Edited by ff-whole

I hook up with a school lecturer on growlr and I brought him home to play

He is a cubby muscled , nerdy with spec,

He tried to play safe, but as his tool was too thick for the condom(that applied great pressure on his tool), he got soft from wearing condom

He looked horny and disappointed , I lub his raw dick , on the pretext of massaging his dick

And I climbed towards him and cuddle with him with my lubed ass teasing his dick

And he got too high and just slid in raw! And he pumped hungrily like a starved cave man and gave me a warm load which I kept it inside me the entire day :)

• Upvote 4

After class the other day, top was 8c, pounded me non stop for 15 minutes while I was poppered up, didnt even ask, he just dumped the load then told me to get the fuck out.

I am in San Juan on vacation aware from my be and I was bored on Grindr and invited this guy to my hotel. He came over and tied me with my legs in the air and blind fold on. He turned off all the lights and his phone chirped he said he had to check it. I heard the door open and he stepped outside. The door opened again and soon I felt his dick slide in me and soon he exploded inside me. Then I felt a larger dick slide in me, and do the same. I heard more than one voice. I took off the blind fold and there were five guys still waiting to use my ass.

• Upvote 10