Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

It is a gradule process & one thay takes time. I said, though I don't remember which message you are responding to.

Belive me, not every one will have the same interest. I was considered bisexual high school & college & got married to a very special girl.

BREEDMERAW:    Poz bud, when his buddy shows up, is a no go for anyone else.   Would have been nice to have a three way but he doesn't seem to want that which is strange as he will top but also says he wants to be big cumdump.  Hard to be that on one on one.  LOL

Not hard to believe because he gives you a fantasy-- You decide what limits you want.

Many desirable CumDumps are simply doing "what they really want" & most want to CLIMAX at the same time/they meet.

NO Man should be denied a hole to Fuck or a drain in his buddies load.

It is fantasy

. Not

It's been awhile and thus looking. I believe in as simple as A B C it's others who make it complicated. U ask for proof here it is. A. My traveling DDF bb bottom

B. Ur hosting DDF bb top

C. No stats, pics needed. U fuck balls deepest breed seed me I leave.

When I get a response/responses u'll r truly A B C simple life believers. And if no response, u r one of those: life maybe A B C but I like to complicate it. Any takers.....

Still in GC. I've been quite a sleaze wlist I've been here TBH. But hey . This is the place for bottoms I think. Lots of tops too. Anyway I had my eyes on two.older blokes who have been siting round the pool most of week. Quite chatty and they made it clear they are a couple etc. Couple of days into it. I dropped hints about being out and getting fucked etc. They kept looking st each other and back at me. I was horned up. These were proper blokes. Beards. Tats hairy older guys and one was packing big time and he was always touching himself. So after a few days. I wanted to have them both. Now at the side of the pool there are toilets and behind thst some steps and more toilets which don't look like they are used often.I could have gone to their room but I liked the excitement of it.

I went fowe stairs to the toilets. 2 stones 2 stalls all tiled. Very dim lights and after a couple of minutes it goes dark and you have to repress the button etc.

Both came down in just swimshorts. One at door one at stones. I just had swimshorts on. The lights went out and I felt the bloke grab me by the neck and forcefully pull me down to his cock and told me to suck it. Thick and sweaty balls. He was fucking my mouth in yhe dark toilet and really getting into it. So different from the jokes and smiles upstairs. I was a fag. Slur. Dirty fucking cunt the works. He shouted his mate over. He pressed the light button. I got to see them in the timed light for a couple of minutes. Anybody could have walked in. But I was excited. 2 hot daddies with the cock out in my mouth. Awesome. Lights out again. Verbal and pulling me about. Standing me up and one of them trying to fuck my bruised hole. He eventually slid up my arse. I was still sucking his mate and within seconds he cum up in me. Turned round to his mate and said Done Him. Finish it. His mate then slid up me and was being egged on by his mate and eventually cum up my arse and told me I was a dirty little fuck. Yhe light shone in from the for as they left. My arse was full.

Seen them later and they ignored me. But I don't care. If was fucking hot.

• Upvote 10

Took 2 loads today (both neg). First this morning with a guy with a gorgeous black cock. Not too big as my ass really loved it. He stayed hard for a long time. The second load came from a regular and afterwards I noticed a slight burn in my ass. He told me later he had put a shard under his foreskin. So I got stealth booty bumped. Tried to find more guys to fuck me but they all chickened out.

Back in UK, went to my sauna this PM, took 4 butt loads, 2 pakistani guys, a tall thick set bloke who fucked me good stayed in my arse for a while after he had filled it, kissing the back of my neck, nudging his softing cock inside me, whilst he was telling me about the Fuck and stroking me and pulling on my nipples, he pulled out sat next to me on the Fuck bench and was kissing me tenderly whilst gently stroking my cummed but hole, it was unusual, but tender and I was rock hard with his attention. Later a super rugged daddy wedding fingered guy, said, I've just been watching that big guy fucking you, can I gave some of that, I sucked him for a bit and rolled over and got on all fours as he slid up me, telling me what a good lubed hole I've got, slow fuck to start with, after a while he was really ramming my hole, groaning and moaning, told me was cumming and added his load to the other 3, he pulled out, wiped his cock on my arse and went. Awesome time, I felt great, I then sucked a young lad off whilst getting rimmed in the steam room, his spunk down my throat was so salty, but worth it.

Took two loads today, both from bbrt hookups. First, was an older, but totally hot muscular italian man with a thick and long dick. He had a huge load built up in his perfect balls.  He had me lay back on the bed, i was prelubed so he pushed in and went balls deep.  He had poppers so we sniffed, kissed, fucked for about 20mins.  He shot a little bit of his nut, but stopped, relaxed, continued and finally reached a point of no return...he pumped hard and deep and his cock spewed jizz for a good minute it felt.  My ass was totally loaded up and dripping as I grabbed my stuff, threw my gym pants on and left with cum leaking down my leg.   The other dude wanted to have my ass already loaded.  Got to his place and he shoved his thick meaty cock up my hole.  I sucked off the jizz from first guy.  He fucked me awhile, long hard strokes, balls slamming my ass.  He finally got his rocks off and blew a big load. I felt his cock swell, pulse, and his jizz hit the inside of my ass walls.  It was a pretty good day.  Looking to keep the fucks going all week.  I've gotten more cock with my bbrt showing that i'm versatile-top rather than bottom.  Guess tops are more attracted to fucking another hung top.  I get little response when my profile shows bottom.

• Upvote 3

Currently in my car waiting for a hook up to turn up. Said we could go to my place. Has an absolutely huge cock based on his pics. Said he's got a seven day load for my hole. My hole is aching thinking about it. Will update later with how it goes.

Edited by ridemehard

This month tally is 8 guys,  last two loads where  to a 23 yrs old boy that still lives with his parents but he was free of work last friday and He could host. He is a bottom I´m usually a bottom too but he told me he didn't  do bare because he work in health related area and he is very aware of all the infections. I told him I only do bare when I top cause condoms make me soft ( its partially true) . I told him i will let him blow me but if he wanted me to fuck him it had to be bare. we started sucking each other but the boy was too cute blue eyes, latino curly hair  and he suck dick really good. he took from a drawer lube and condoms and turn around  for me to fuck him. I told him "remember no condoms" and he told me "as you wish". i haven't top in a while, i was surprise i lasted too long and he cum first his cum dripping from his dick.  I didn´t ask him I just loaded him  and I was so horny, my  dick stay hard  and gave him a second load. He told me not only he has never done bare but also  no  guy fuck  had him twice back to back. thats why I don't use condoms I told him, immediately he ask if i was healthy  and clean , of course I am look at me i reply but is already too late for you to worry i loaded already twice in that ass and Im not 100 sure cause i take many many loads. he look really scare regretting taking my load he ask how many i told him 7 guys this month alone. I ask if  they were all "clean" i smile and told him of course not,  I haven't heard form him ever since

• Upvote 3