Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

My last load was given over the weekend went to an adult video store near my job hooked up with this guy as we got in the booth we're kissing and groping each other. Our dicks swelled as we sucked each other. As I was eating his he tells me "I want your cock in me" so I stand up with my raging cock in hand I spit on the head of my cock as I insert myself into his tight ass. I slam deep into his unwilling ass. After awhile I growl I'm gonna cum where do you want it boy, he goes in my ass! And I shot my hot load up in his ass, I pull out and lick what cum dribbles out. We get dressed thank each other for the hot time

• Upvote 1

On May 2, 2010 at 9:56 AM, rawTOP said:

Where were you when you got your last load? If you're a top, where were you when you gave your last load?

For me, it was in my bedroom during a 1 on 1 hookup with a black fuck bud. And of course the load went up the ass.

I'm a total bottom and two or three weeks ago I placed an ad on Craig's list and stated I would be at a Adult book store and take all loads in my ass and mouth. I was met by 4-5 guys and each one took their turn using my ass and mouth and to my amazement one even fill my mouth with their warm sweet cum and piss as he shot his load and piss deep inside my throat ....which I loved. I was so hot and sore after they finished filling my ass and cum and I'm sure even piss dripped down my ass cheeks after they had finished with me. Other men at the book store were also jerking off as they all took turn in my holes and the smell of cum all over the floors and book store and some cum that was jacked off in my face even tasted so good as it dripped in my face , hair and mouth....

• Upvote 1

Put an add on a local (Belgian  & kind of normal) hookup site, that I was looking for a guy to barefuck. Got a reply from a nice 28 year old (I'm 43), BI with grilfriend, wanted to feel what it was like to be filled. After 2 misses we met last Sunday. Turned out to be a hot devil in the sack. Had some great sex. Super sucker, nice fuckhole. Shot my load in his ass while he was sitting on all fors and had hem begging for my cum.  Wich he did :-)

He said he'd keep in touch.

• Upvote 3

Currently sat with three loads in my hole. One from a regular top and two from a couple that needed a guy to fuck. Both had average sized cocks but they completely wrecked me and knew exactly what they wanted. I was face down in a pillow and was rammed by both in turn for a good 30 minutes. They kept telling me that I am a used cumdump. They knew before I got there that I had already been filled today, think that spurred them on to be so verbal. As soon as they loaded my hole they demanded I clean their cocks with my mouth. Both cocks tasted fucking incredible and we're cummy as fuck. I zipped up, thanked them and left. The older of the two guys slipped me his number as I was leaving and said round two will be happening soon. 

Currently looking for more loads. Will probably end up at a sauna later.

• Upvote 3

I hooked up with a couple of older guys (60s) last week, already typed up about then.  However they messaged me this AM and asked if I wanted a walk in the woods. Now my mantra is never to refuse a load no matter who it's from so I agreed. Met them at the local woods and went walking. Got about 5 minutes in and one of them pulls me into a thick bush. Turns out they've got a bit of an old timers club that go 'walking' on Wednesdays. When I got into the thick of the bush there was a group of 5 in a wank circle. I got pushed to my knees and the wank circle enclosed around  me and I took the first dick in my mouth. I felt hands groping my tits and my butt. A fingered got pushed into my hole. I stood up and looked around and they were a varied bunch of guys intgere 60s. Some chubby, a couple skinny but all at least 60-65. I'm not really turned on or horny by the situation but repeat my mantra to myself about 'never refusing a load'. So I took a very large hit of poppers found a tree stump to lean against and took my first cock. 1 or 2 were finding it hard to keep their erections so I sucked their dicks whilst another was fucking me. All in all I swallowed 2 loads and took another 5 in my butt. They left after each had spunked in me. The last hit my butt, called me a spunk whore and sad cunt and left. I pulled my trousers up and left. Used. I think I need to change my mantra!! 

• Upvote 1

Me: 39, 6'1", semi musclar black bear w/ hairy body, 6" cut, bald head, tight groom black beard
Buddy: 45, 6'4, white smooth bear, blonde and blue eyed

My buddy was moving out of the state and want together for one last go before he left. We've know each other for about 20 years and over the course of that time I've fucked his ass many times. The first 1/4 with condoms and rest without.

So after we had dinner we went back to my place and got comfortable.  His mouth immediately dive deep onto my cock. Deep throating it . He made love to the cock that has fucked him off and on for years. He slip off my cock, and licked his wet lips and said, " By the end of tonight I want your DNA in me." Then smiled. He return for the next while to sucking be off. 

Till I pulled him up and kissed him.  He then drove onto my nipples and worked then, as I stroke his cock.

Before long I climbed atop him and grinder my cock into his as we kissed. He groaned and I could feel his legs slowly spread apart.  Eventually they we far enough that I grab his leg and put it on my shoulder. I lubed my finger with coconut oil and fingered that hole to wake it up. Soon I had two fingers in and he was squirming on them. His hole getting lube for me to fuck it.

It was finally time and I put both  his meaty legs on my shoulders and pushed them back till his hole was up. Lubed and hard I pushed into his hole. I watch his face contour as he stared in to my eye. He groaned and I know he had lost langauge. 

I started with a solid steady thrust till his hole opened up more and started going deeper.  His moan louder as my cock filled untucked ass. ( he hadn't been fucked in months). I pulled out and had him flip over to doggy. I mounted his ass and went to town. Getting deeper and hard. Be between moans he said your going so deep, God yes! Give it to me. Sweat covered me and drop onto his back as I fucked him more.

15 minutes later I flipped him onto his side. I wanted to make sure he was well fucked, and I was going make sure I got  as much from his ass as I could. I felt the need to cum was coming soon. I switched back to his legs on my shoulders, as I looked into his face as I finished.

Guest Dickmagnet

Was back to the woods yesterday late afternoon just before it started getting dark, Weather has been great lately almost no rain & just windy so pretty perfect for outdoors anyway first guy that wanted a fuck was very upfront about it, He was an arab & told me to follow him in to the thick scrub where the grass was tall, Then told me to get on the grass & show him my ass.

I didn't need to be asked twice it was obvious this guy mean't business & wanted to fuck ass so i got on the grass pulled my pants down & took position, I only turned around once to see his cock it was a good size easily 8inches cut & thick too he was stroking it getting it nice & thick ready for my hungry hole, I was on all fours exposing my lubed hole he grabbed me by the hips & rammed his fat cock deep in my ass in 1 thrust fuck that hurt but i beared the initial pain knowing that soon enough it would be gone & i would be filled with his seed i was hoping he was toxic but i never ask & just take it like a good slut.

He was fucking me really rough pulling out all the way & slamming back inside me it started to feel real good after about 10 mins of this he held me really closely & deeply & i could feel him filling my ass up with his cum. Just as soon as he was done he pulled out & left me there on the ground filled with his spunk deep inside.

I fingered it to taste it & it smelt funky & my ass was full of his cum. I pulled up my pants & took a walk in the woods leaking down my leg. I did get fucked again that evening after about 20mins walking around but i'll write that up here next time.

I hooked up with a couple of older guys (60s) last week, already typed up about then.  However they messaged me this AM and asked if I wanted a walk in the woods. Now my mantra is never to refuse a load no matter who it's from so I agreed. Met them at the local woods and went walking. Got about 5 minutes in and one of them pulls me into a thick bush. Turns out they've got a bit of an old timers club that go 'walking' on Wednesdays. When I got into the thick of the bush there was a group of 5 in a wank circle. I got pushed to my knees and the wank circle enclosed around  me and I took the first dick in my mouth. I felt hands groping my tits and my butt. A fingered got pushed into my hole. I stood up and looked around and they were a varied bunch of guys intgere 60s. Some chubby, a couple skinny but all at least 60-65. I'm not really turned on or horny by the situation but repeat my mantra to myself about 'never refusing a load'. So I took a very large hit of poppers found a tree stump to lean against and took my first cock. 1 or 2 were finding it hard to keep their erections so I sucked their dicks whilst another was fucking me. All in all I swallowed 2 loads and took another 5 in my butt. They left after each had spunked in me. The last hit my butt, called me a spunk whore and sad cunt and left. I pulled my trousers up and left. Used. I think I need to change my mantra!! 

• Upvote 1

Three more in my ass from my unsuspecting roommate last night. He had his gf over again and they fucked 3 times over the course of the evening and night. Left three full condoms in the waste bin which I greedily emptied into me this morning. Saw him later this morning on his way to work looking happy and freshly showered. He obviously had a good night draining his balls, if he only knew that all that nut ends up inside me. lol. 

• Upvote 4

Drove over to the grocery store this morning for some last minute Thanksgiving items.  While walking through the parking lot going back to my car I saw a sexy 30 something homeless guy hanging out by side of the building.  We made eye contact.  He smiled.  I got in the car, lit a cig and started driving towards him.  I slowed down as I approached.  He motioned indicating he wanted a cigarette.  I stopped and gave him one.  He turned away, then turned back and asked if I wanted any favor for the smoke.  I asked what he had in mind.  He said he couldn't pay me but he could suck me.  I told him to get in.  I drove around to the back of the store, parked and pulled my cock out.   That sexy homeless fucker sucked the cum out of me like a hungry whore.  I gave him $20 and told him dinner was on me since he's already had dessert.  Now it's 3 hours later and I'm wishing I had brought him home to fuck all day long. 

• Upvote 4

Was at bar last night, and noticed lots of new guys in town for holiday. One lean man, long biker beard and about 50, caught my eye early. We ended up at my place. He was aggressive, called me slut/whore, and made me do whatever he wanted. His cock was in my mouth when he asked me if I was enjoying his poz cock. I had no idea until he told me. He didn't wait for me to nod- he kept throat fucking me. Before he came, he pulled out, and lay me on bed so he could lick my ass. Tonguing my hole got me really going, and I started to beg him to fuck me. He climbs on top and just slides his 8" cock in me all at once. I moan as the angle was a bit rough on my hole. He put his hand over my mouth and keeps fucking me, telling me he's gonna knock me up and make me his whore. After about 4 minutes he dumps his load hard into my ass, and I cum from the idea of his seed charging me up. He stayed in me for 30 minutes, with him rubbing my sides and belly, telling me what a good whore I was, and to just relax and let his seed do its job. I did. He fucked me three more times over night, each fuck ending in me taking his load. 

Edited by CigarBear68
  • Upvote 2

Guest Dickmagnet

Decided for a change i would head to the woods at night instead of late afternoons, Boy was i shocked gone were all the old grandpa's & hustlers & in there place were a lot of very horny sexy guys age bracket 30 - 55 perfect.

I got down to it pretty quick up against a tree & down on the grass exposing my lubed up hole. Only had to wait 2 mins i hear footsteps & feel those big hands on my ass, Then i hear whoever it is behind me unzipping & soon enough i'm getting filled with anonymous bareback cock no questions asked.

This guy knew what he was doing & rammed it hard in my ass & within 10 mins i was getting filled with hot spunk. While i was down on the ground i could see several feet around me, We must have drawn a crowd i saw at least 4 pairs os shoes.

After fucker one was done they all took there turns on me filling me up with anonymous cock & cum, Never saw any faces only felt different sized cocks using my ass to unload inside. So i got a better idea when to visit the woods, I think it's going to be nighttime in the future.