Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

2 hours ago, irishcumdump said:

its been a busy weekend so only writing this down now.  Last Saturday I had an amazing fuck from a lad off growlr.  We had been chatting earlier in the week trying to arrange a hookup but he had to cancel due to commitments with his girlfriend.  He was a furry stocky cubby guy with some interesting tats and a nice thick cock so Id been keen to have him up my arse and very disappointed when he had cancelled.

Anyway, Saturday morning I had just woken up and was struggling to motivate myself to get out of bed when my phone beeped.  He had sent me a message on growlr saying he was very close and available if I still wanted a fuck from him.  Of course I immediately responded "fuck yeah".  he told me that he was in work but just about to finish a job and would I mind if he came straight round as he had a short gap in his work schedule.  He said he was in his work-clothes and had his tool bag - was that ok?  I replied "Woof" then told him to get over asap and he said he would be about 20 minutes.

I ran to the bathroom and prepped as quick as I could then back into the bedroom and tidied up  I also worked some lube up my hole as he had said in previous chats that he didn't rimm so I knew I wouldn't be getting the usual lubrication.  true to his word 20 minutes later he was buzzing at the front door.  I let him in and met him at the apartment door wearing just a teeshirt and a jock.  He stood there in a black polo shirt with his company's logo on the breast, a pair of brown snickers workwear trousers and boots.  he had a backpack of tools over his shoulder and a big happy grin on his cute furry face.  He was both adorable and Sexy and Fuck.

All I managed to say was "Hi" before He dropped his bag beside the door kicked off his boots and pulled me towards him and snogged me hard.  as we snogged he felt me all over, playing with my belly and slapping my bare arse.  pulling away he looked me in the eye with a big grin on his face and said "you are one sexy fucker mate! im so gonna bang the shit outta you"

he went back to snogging me as I half led-him was half dragged down the hall by him to the bedroom.  He unbuckled his belt and let his trousers drop to his ankles.  He was wearing tight boxers that were bulging out at the front obscenely.  He grabbed the bulge and said "wanna get this wet?".  I dropped to my knees and mouthed his cock through his shorts for a few seconds before pulling them down and swallowing half his cock.  His crotch smelt of good honest workie funk and I buried my nose in his crotch as his cock was buried down my throat.  after a few minutes of (to be honest) mostly gagging he pulled out and looked down at me "wow mate, fucking nice work on my nob but I need to get back to work soon so come on, head down arse up, you know whats coming next"

I positioned myself at the edge of the bed in the stated position as he kicked off his workie gear. I turned my head and saw him naked - FUCK he was hot.  sexy furry body with a few tats here and there.  nice definition but cuddly. I swear in the few seconds it took to strip his cock looked like it had grown another inch.  I sniffed poppers repeatedly trying to relax

"right lad, not much time so this is gonna be a bit ruff ok?"  without waiting for my reply he thumped his thick cock twice on my hole then pushed it through my tight pucker

Fuuuuuccccckkkkkk!     

to be fair he went slow... but relentless. within a few seconds he was balls deep in my shitter and I was in fuckpig heaven.  His cock wasn't flared so it had a consistent girth the entire length and my insides were not expecting or ready for that so early in the morning.  I gasped and asked him to give me a sec.  i could hear the grin in his voice as he said "sure" then exactly 1 second later he stirred his cock deep in my guts. he pulled out and slid in a bit faster this time. he repeated this getting faster each time till finally he was banging me hard as hell.  he kept this up for about 15 minutes.  he was verbal, calling me a series of names and asking me how his cock felt and telling me how much he was loving my tight ass.  eventually he told me to lie down on my tummy.  he re-positioned himself over me then slammed in deep - deeper than he had been when we were doing it doggie style.  "Fuck man, your second ring is so fucking tight around my cock.  gonna loosen it up for ya"  He fucked me for another 10 minutes before finally gasping "oh fuck I cant hold it Im gonna shoot up your arse mate"

he pushed his cock as deep as he could and emptied his nuts.

once he composed himself he pulled out of my arse slowly and I turned and immediately sucked his cock clean.  he was laughing and so excited like a kid at xmas.  Afterwards as he got dressed he was chatty about normal stuff like his work and his girlfriend etc but every once in a while he would just laugh and repeat that he couldn't get over how tight my inner ring was.  he wants to fuck me again and I really want that too.

That a pig! Maybe the girlfriend is a lie and he's a gifter??? 

• Like 1

Had a hook-up with a married fuck buddy on Sunday. He's all bottom and I always fuck him raw. All I think about while I'm pumping his hole is how much I want to empty my nuts inside him. I shot a huge load in him, then flipped him over and fingered his sloppy ass and sucked him off. It was hot, but I wish he could fuck me like I fuck him. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest irishcumdump
4 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

That a pig! Maybe the girlfriend is a lie and he's a gifter??? 

I doubt it but hope so

I went to Flex Atl yesterday but unlike so many times there before it was dead. The guy in the room next to me got fucked, so at least someone was getting action but I was getting nothing except for letting one guy cum on my chest. So I txted a black top I have played with off and on for years. He txted me back saying "you went to Flex without my permission?" I saw an opportunity so jumped at it. "Yes I did. Are you gonna punish me for it?" And he txted "Yes slut, get your ass over here now you are in trouble!" So I bailed and drove to his house. Totally high on weed I went inside his apt. and he immediately forced me to my knees and stuck his cock in my throat and gagged me for awhile, then bent me over his sofa and rape fucked me, all the time spanking my ass as hard as he could with his huge hands, hitting me in the same spot again and again an that shit hurt! I cried out as he told me to shut up an kept spanking an fucking me. My head bobbed hard up an down as I took it and he flooded me an left me bent over his sofa, cum dripping out my hole like a rape victim. It was SO hot! Then I left an decided to try for more so I drove to a club called Tokyo Valentino in downtown ATL. Ive gotten lotsa action there before but some nights can be dead, too. You never know. In an upstairs group room I passed a black guy who checked me out so I went in the room with him, asked if he was a top. "Yes" he said. "Im a bottom, wanna have sum fun? It beats just walking around. "Yeah" he said an pulled his cock out, which was huge, an intimidating 10" Im guessing an very thick. I was naked in seconds an down on my knees sucking an throating it. Other guys came in to watch an we had an audience. He bent me over a padded bed an fucked me doggy. I was already open an lubed from my last fuck but he stretched it an pounded it hard an it hurt SO fucking good an I needed poppers to open up more for him. he fucked me for awhile then told me to get on my back which is my favorite so I flipped an put my legs in the air like the good slut I am an he pounded me hard an deep an I felt impaled by his cock. While he fucked me he grabbed my tits and squeezed them an another guy came an from the side jammed his cock in my mouth an I sucked him as I got fucked. Dude took a break an let another black guy come up an fuck me too. This guy pounded me an came in me quickly an it was like taking a break from the other guys huge dick. When the second dude was done breeding me the main guy came back an put it in again an fucked me sum more. I ended up back in doggy position taking it hard an deep, out of my mind with sex an weed an poppers. I screamed an moaned like a raped bitch as he pounded me out an i thought I couldnt take anymore an he kept going an moaned himself. I knew he was coming. "Yes!" I begged. "Yeah? You want it?" he asked. "Yes pls!" I screamed, an he flooded me, the pressure of his cum stretching my ass deep inside. Afterwards we hung out together. I followed him around like a puppy, his slut for sure, an we excahned numbers and are going to get together again. he films shit so I wanna be in one of his vids.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Best bookstore fuck I've had in a long time today. Saw a short black bearded guy and started chatting with him. He was talkative and soon I was telling him Daddy liked what he saw. He started rubbing my chest so I guided his mouth to my nipple and he started sucking and licking it. Damn! I loved that. I pushed him down on the seat and pulled my cock out and shoved it in his sexy bearded mouth. Suck it good, son! I told him, and soon my cock was covered in a nice thick spit coat. I was just getting more and more worked up, and finally I told him I wanted to fuck him. He pulls off my cock so I stand him up and spin him around. I grab him and begin rubbing his hairy torso under his shirt. I pinch his nipples and suck on his neck a little. Then I reach down and undo his pants and push em down. I grab his hard as glass 5" cock and balls, squeezing em firmly and telling him Daddy needs to fuck him. I move my hands to his ass, on which I feel thick fur all over, and my cock goes crazy. I bend him over the bench and push some lube in his hole. I rub my cockhead in that beautiful hairy crack, then start pushing into his hole. It was a little rough for the cub, but he took it like a trooper and soon I was pounding his ass. "Fuck me Daddy, gimme your load," he says, and damn that pushed me over the edge. My balls tingled and my poz load was filling him up deep. I kept fucking until my cock softened, then pulled out and stood my new cumdump upright. I could smell a familiar odor when I pulled out my cock, but hell I didn't care. 

I grabbed his little cock, and it was soaked with precum so I jerked him off until I felt his cum shooting out his load. I wiped my hand off on his belly hair, then put my cock away and left. 

When I got home, Graybeard had my dinner ready for me, and I let him lick my dirty cock clean as I ate.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Guest irishcumdump
7 minutes ago, CigarBear68 said:

Best bookstore fuck I've had in a long time today. Saw a short black bearded guy and started chatting with him. He was talkative and soon I was telling him Daddy liked what he saw. He started rubbing my chest so I guided his mouth to my nipple and he started sucking and licking it. Damn! I loved that. I pushed him down on the seat and pulled my cock out and shoved it in his sexy bearded mouth. Suck it good, son! I told him, and soon my cock was covered in a nice thick spit coat. I was just getting more and more worked up, and finally I told him I wanted to fuck him. He pulls off my cock so I stand him up and spin him around. I grab him and begin rubbing his hairy torso under his shirt. I pinch his nipples and suck on his neck a little. Then I reach down and undo his pants and push em down. I grab his hard as glass 5" cock and balls, squeezing em firmly and telling him Daddy needs to fuck him. I move my hands to his ass, on which I feel thick fur all over, and my cock goes crazy. I bend him over the bench and push some lube in his hole. I rub my cockhead in that beautiful hairy crack, then start pushing into his hole. It was a little rough for the cub, but he took it like a trooper and soon I was pounding his ass. "Fuck me Daddy, gimme your load," he says, and damn that pushed me over the edge. My balls tingled and my poz load was filling him up deep. I kept fucking until my cock softened, then pulled out and stood my new cumdump upright. I could smell a familiar odor when I pulled out my cock, but hell I didn't care. 

I grabbed his little cock, and it was soaked with precum so I jerked him off until I felt his cum shooting out his load. I wiped my hand off on his belly hair, then put my cock away and left. 

When I got home, Graybeard had my dinner ready for me, and I let him lick my dirty cock clean as I ate.

OMG hot! but that last line made me jizz my shorts

I was feeling toppy, so I went to the bookstore after work last week, fed the machine, dropped my pants to the floor, and started stroking my cock. I had two guys walk in the other booth and turn around and walk out, but soon enough I had a mid-thirties bear come in and drop to his knees.

He. Was. Good.

He kept edging me and getting me on the edge of cumming, then reached through the hole, grabbed my balls, and shoved his finger in my ass.

I saw stars and blew one of the largest loads I have in about a month.

• Like 1

Nice hot latino guy, built like a brick shithouse, just bred me a little bit ago.  Came in, barely in the door we're making out and he's pushing me to my knees.  Nice average uncut cock, fucked me like it was the last night of the world.  My ass is happy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Trying to keep up with my new fuckbuddy's sex drive. He's been over almost every night this week. Two loads in one hour after work yesterday and if he didn't have an appointment he would have gone for #3. Today's a national holiday and most have a day off. It's just 10am now and just got a text from him he's horny. Again. Looks like I have my day filled. My hole too. Guess I hit the jackpot with him but it's been a while since I had to clean out every day....

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Its been a great week for getting dick! last night I got home from work an got on Grindr just to see who it might pull out, and almost immediately I got a black top who wanted sum head. he sent me a dick pic and it was huge! He called me an said he just wanted head so I sent him my address. His cock was so thick I could barely get my mouth around it but I worked at it an ended up going all the way down to its base deep throating it. he got so excited he wanted to fuck but i wast ready for that so i went to clean out quick while he jerked it. I came back, lubed up an he bent me over the bed an shoved it all the way in. My eyes crossed it hurt so good! After getting fucked by 4 different guys just yesterday my boi pussy was sore but there I was taking it again, one of the biggest cocks Ive ever had! he fucked me for awhile too, first doggy an I finally opened up good an was just hitting my stride when he flipped me over an there i was on my back again, legs in the air like a good slut should do! I luv being naked an spread on my back taking hard dick! he was slamming it good then too, all the way in without resistance until he groaned an nutted in me good an hard. After he kept it in there an started fucking me again an we went for another half hr. By this time I was outta my mind delerious with his dick an he pulled out, stood over me an put his cock in my mouth an dropped his second load in. I licked it clean an luved every second. he has my # an I hope he comes back for more. I already am begging him to!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

In San Diego for work and bored so I hit up a local sleazy bar to see what I could shake up.  Kinda quiet night, maybe 10 guys in the place, with 4 of em playing pool. Ordered a drink at the bar and was absent-mindedly playing with my dick.  Couple of guys looked over and smiled, but continued their drinking. A good looking guy walks in and heads right for the bathroom, the private one, not the "action" one where the fucking happens.  So, I thought there'd be no play there.  He comes out and orders a drink and sits next to me.  He notices me occasionally grabbing my dick and grabs his own.  I decide to hit the "action " bathroom. He follows almost immediately and grabs my ass. I grab his cock which is already rock hard and free it from his jeans.  I drop to my knees and start sucking. He alternates grabbing my head and face fucking me and just letting me do my thing.  He pulls me up and kisses me deep while grabbing for my cock.  A couple of guys walk in and watch for a while, then leave. He pushes me up against the wall and drops down to suck on me, while grabbing my balls and his fingers slide further back to my hole. He finds it and moans when I relax and open up for him.  He starts fingering me and sucking hard.  I pull him up and return to slobbering on his cock. I pull him harder and harder into my face letting him know that he can fuck my face, so he does. Hard thrusts hitting my tonsils and slamming my head back against the wall.  We have more voyeurs by now - watching, some stroking.  They rotate in and out while he fucks my face then he pulls me up and spins me around to fuck me.  I take it. Hungry for it. He pins me against the wall and throws it into me HARD, grunting and moaning.  He starts to slow down and says he doesn't want to cum yet.  So he pulls out and I lick his cock a few more times before heading back out to the bar and our drinks.  He slides his hand up my shorts and plays with my foreskinned, leaking dick and he rubs it and revels in the pre-cum. Licking his fingers, then sliding his hand down the back of my shorts finding my open, wet hole. I tell him he's a dirty, dirty man, to which he laughs and says "I'm dirty?!?! You're the one with a lubed hole and no underwear." I reply, "That's not lube, that your precum.  It's all you.  Wanna give me the rest?"  He stands up and returns to the bathroom for round 2.  While he's fucking me against the wall, then the urinal, then the wall again, I hear the steady stream of people coming in, watching, then leaving. I pay them no attention and just take that cock.  He picks up pace and really starts to pump me hard, so I flex my ass and start to milk him. He explodes with a groan and floods my hole. He pulls out and tells me to lick him clean. So I do.  He leaves and I feel his load leaking out of my abused and happy hole, so I finger his load back into me. Another guy walks in and says "My turn".  Five loads and 3 guys later, I finally left the bathroom.  Got a round of applause from the guys nearest the bathroom when I left leaking cum.... Not sure who all fucked me, I only saw 3 of their faces.  LOVE piggy bar sex!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 10

Was supposed to fuck around with a guy from Growlr earlier.  He's a beary black guy with a really thick, uncut cock.  We've fucked two times, both with condom.  He was brushing me off tonight, said he didn't have enough time.  When I pointed out he had plenty he came over.  I got down on my knees and started working on his cock.  He was rock hard before I even got his pants off him. Sucking him was great, he kept moaning, and loved the attention I was giving his foreskin. A few minutes of this and he pulled me up, while grabbing his magnum out of his pants pocket, and I turned around and backed against his cock. His head was rubbing on my hole, and he started moaning. A few seconds of this and he repositioned his cock so his head was away from my hole (DAMN!) and kept moaning. A minute of this he pushes it back down against my hole, and we're dry humping more and he says some magic words "do i want it raw?" I take a hit of poppers, and don't pull away knowing he's gonna breed me this time. He spits in his hand rubs it on his cock and then pushes hard into me RAW! Yes! He seemed to forget that he had limited time because he fucked me hard, fast, and long! He was fucking me standing and after a while said he couldn't cum while standing LOL! We move to the bed, and he pounds me another 10 minutes! Finally he asks me if I want his cum, and blows a huge wad in my ass.  Thinking he's not going to bring the condoms anymore.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2