Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was relaxing on my screened porch in my backyard when I got a call from a sometimes fuck buddy.  He was in the neighborhood, wondered if I wanted a visit.  Of course I wanted a visit.  He arrived, smoking a cigar and we talked a while.  Then he stood up and asked if I was thirsty.  I went to my knees and started opening his slacks while he started calling me 'son' in that deep voice of his.  He pissed a lot, and I swallowed it all.  Then I sucked him until he was hard and he pulled me to my feet.  It wasn't easy to get his big cock inside of me using just spit as lube, but we managed.  We were role playing, and he was asking if I was ready for him to knock me up.  I begged him to put his baby in me, and he blew a big charged load up my ass.  I wish he was able to visit more often, but he's cheating when he fucks me, which I think makes me enjoy it more.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Just got bred by the hottest latino man. Completely worked out tight muscular lean body.  Fuck I'm a lucky SOB.  We've played at least 4 times before. He loves to get me on my back and he fucked his first load in in 5 minutes.  He then kept fucking and about 20 minutes later he deposited the 2nd load in my ass.  Heaven.  Such a good fucker. Nice and deliberate and slow and deep.  Damn. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Wrdbbboi

Took my last poz load tonight, fully unmediated. I'm very certain its happened . My dick was fully stiff deliberately letting poz guy work my hole, he precummed heaps and my arse was feeling very receptive

ill know soon

Today i was crazy horny and all over Grindr and Adam but of course came up with the same old BS.  Luckily a FWB i suck off like once a week text me.  He is like 40 years old, handsome, fit (runner), white (European), and has a nice 7 inch pretty thick uncut cock.   I have been seeing him regularly for a few months and pretty much have just sucked him off though he has fucked me raw a couple times in the past they were quick sessions where he only was inside for a few strokes.   Today his text said he wants to fuck me for real this time.  I was nervous but hot for it.   Though i love to get fucked raw i dont do it often and i dont really take loads very often.   After showing up and his place he walked me over by his garage (he likes to play outside) and i started to suck him.  He was rock hard instantly.  As i worked his cock and balls he reached down and started to play with my ass.   He told me to stand and lean on the wall.  He pulled my gym shorts down revealing my jockstrapped ass and he moaned in approval.   I gave him the bottle of lube i brought with me and he pushed his cock against my hole and rubbed it between my cheeks.   I was super nervous and uptight and couldn’t get out of my head.  My hole was not loosening up.   I said lets go inside so i could sit on it.  We no sooner made it through the door and he pulled my shorts down again and laid on the floor cock at full attention.  I lowered myself onto his cock and rode him after i opened up a bit.   He stopped me a few times because he was close to cumming.  Then he said i want to breed you from behind.   I knelt on the couch and he stood behind me.  Pushed his cock in and started fucking me like aggressively.  It hurt as i still hadn’t opened up completely but i took it.  After a few minutes he said “i am going to cum inside you” and he buried his cock deep inside me and filled me with his cum.  I love when he cums because he shoots huge loads and his cock pulses and throbs.   It felt amazing as he bred my tight hole.   

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Late afternoon yesterday. Text message from a fuck bud. He was horny and was I available? I have not seen him in a while....trying to be attentive to my partner...but the thought of my fuck buds big black poz cock in my ass was too good to say no. Told him I would be there in 10 minutes. 

We stripped as soon as I arrived and headed to his bedroom. He is the type that all I need to do is kiss him and pinch his nipples and he is rock hard. Lay on my back on his bed and he slides in balls deep. Holds it there while it grows even longer and goes in deeper. I beg him to fuck me and to recharge my ass with his poz seed. I continue to play with his nipples. We kiss deeply and wet while he breeds my ass with his hard poz black cock. Soon it grows even harder. I know what is cumming. He fills me and collapses on my chest. We cuddle and kiss with his cock still in me for 10 minutes. I touch his nipples and he immediately gets hard again and gives me load two.

Hope to see him again this weekend.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I just took a straight mans load while his wife watched. They hooked up with me from a guy who fucked me and told them I would be down to take his load easy and that I would let his wife watch him fuck me. she likes to watch him fuck slutty faggots and he needs a hole to bareback cause his wife is neg and he's not so they find femme cumdumps for him to use as long as she can watch. he had me wear one of his wives matching bra and panties and slutti stockings, highheels and a wig. fucked me in their hotel room. he fucked me mostly from behind and when he was ready to cum he pulled almost all the way out and she jerked him off into me then pushed him in me balls deep. she ate his load from my ass.like licked it and sucked it out of me.he jerked himself hard and slid back in and the wife sucked my cock (not bad for a female) so when he came the second time it actually made me cum in her mouth. funny thing is the last time I came in a girls mouth was the same way.she ate his load from my ass again and then I dressed and left

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

42 minutes ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

I just took a straight mans load while his wife watched. They hooked up with me from a guy who fucked me and told them I would be down to take his load easy and that I would let his wife watch him fuck me. she likes to watch him fuck slutty faggots and he needs a hole to bareback cause his wife is neg and he's not so they find femme cumdumps for him to use as long as she can watch. he had me wear one of his wives matching bra and panties and slutti stockings, highheels and a wig. fucked me in their hotel room. he fucked me mostly from behind and when he was ready to cum he pulled almost all the way out and she jerked him off into me then pushed him in me balls deep. she ate his load from my ass.like licked it and sucked it out of me.he jerked himself hard and slid back in and the wife sucked my cock (not bad for a female) so when he came the second time it actually made me cum in her mouth. funny thing is the last time I came in a girls mouth was the same way.she ate his load from my ass again and then I dressed and left

Dressed? Your a naked faggot no clothes allowed bitch lol

• Like 1

Hawaii - I met a couple visiting staying at the Hilton.  They wanted me to go to their room, strip, baseball cap, ass up and face down. The room will be darken and they did not want to see my or their face. I offered to bring my blindfolds. They were more than thrilled. 

I prep myself and head into Waikiki via Lyft. Didn’t want to waste anytime getting a raw load. I get to their floor and they text me through Grindr which room. I go to room and sure enough it’s dark. I strip and get in position. Further detail instructions were given. I’m thinking these guys are probably European, possibly German on how detailed they wanted. 

First BF comes and I’m instructed to suck his cock until he’s ready to fuck. I do so and he stands behind me and pounds away. Cum in dripping out of my hole after he screens from the deep orgasm. Cock twitching in my smooth velvety Asian pussy. 

Boyfriend comes in from the dark. No lube. He tease my hole with the head of his raw cock. He’s putting the dripping fun of his bf on his dic. He’s bigger than his BF and presses in. The fucker is huge. I don’t feel anything really but a heavy presser just pressing against my hole and my hole ain’t budging. Finally he pull out spits and rubs it against my hole. I fell he cock violently pushes in and meets the pool of cum in there then fucking. The long pulling in and out as I feel his raw cock is. Not just fucking but pulling my anus out of my body. My home is stretched out clinging shameless on his raw cock as he drives right back in. I could. Stay here forever it felt so good, he makes sure that I’m absorbing his BF dna and I feel the cum dry out. Just when I thought I couldn’t take it, the slippery feeling of fresh cum squirts in and a roar of a fantastic injection from this stud erupts in me. He pulls out and retreats to the bathroom yo wash off his dick. My cue to get out. 

I’m dazed, flush and in heat. I decided to head to the Waikiki video booths and see what’s offering today. Take another Lyft there with two loads dripping down my leg and me hungry for even more loads. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

No fiction from me! 

I leave early for the city this morning. Wanting to shoot some video and hopefully get an anonymous load or two. The day didn’t disappoint!

after doing my video I get a message on Grindr, a guy wants to hook up. I head over to the address and I walk in the long driveway to his door wearing my black tight mini, frilly socks and black stiletto heels. He leads me to a room with a mattress on the floor and starts to undress revealing a nice cut 8” cock. I immediately drop to my knees and start sucking and kissing it and putting both my hands around it. I love a big fat cock in my mouth.  After a few he has me get on the mattress face down with my ass up high for him. He stands over my hole and plunges deep into me. All the way to his balls. He thrusting deep and pulling out repeatedly until he dumps his load into my gaping ass with a final thrust.  He says how good my ass is as I pull down my skirt and hobble out the front door. 

With that load soaking I get another hookup offfer on Grindr.  I head to the Airbnb where this guy is staying. As I walk up to the house door some high school kids cat call me as well as throw slurs.  I loved it.  Once inside and in the room he pulls out his dick and I start sucking him.  He tells me that he’s nervous and kinda looses his erection.  I tell him I’ll fix that. I get on the edge of the bed facing away from him and reach back with both hands and open my ass wide.  In about 15 seconds I feel a hard shaft enter my ass. I’m waiting on him to start fucking me but all I hear is an apology and feel him push deep in me as he looses his nut in record time.   

So I’ve got two anonymity loads mixing inside my slutty ass and yet another Grindr opportunity knocks.  A BBC wants to fuck me too!!!  Off I go to hookup!

once inside this BBCs house and in his room he lies on his bed and I start sucking his cock. He’s telling me what a good sissy I am and I’m getting into working his shaft over. Once he’s ready he has be get on my knees facing away from him. My face down and my ass high in the air. He wastes no time and he’s fucking me bareback with anger!  Hitting my ass hard from behind and spanking my ass cheeks. It gets very verbal as I beg him for his babies and he’s calling me ever dirty name associated with sluts like me. He gives me a good fuck and as I’m begging and bleeding for his seed he gives it to me deep up my ass!  

All three loads are still mixing up inside my slutty ass as I typed this  they will be there until tomorrow morning  

5710A437-5E45-4664-8FAB-3D2C9EDADF4A.jpeg

• Like 4

Guest Binudenative

- I just received a load earlier today at the Video Maxx adult bookstore in Albuquerque. I was naked inside a deluxe video booth and met a friends with benefits after the lunch hour. I was on my hands and knees naked on the booth's bench and my 20 year old top fucked me doggy and unprotected and orgasmed a nice load inside my ass. 😉 

1 hour ago, Binudenative said:

- I just received a load earlier today at the Video Maxx adult bookstore in Albuquerque. I was naked inside a deluxe video booth and met a friends with benefits after the lunch hour. I was on my hands and knees naked on the booth's bench and my 20 year old top fucked me doggy and unprotected and orgasmed a nice load inside my ass. 😉 

Went to a few bookstores in Alb back in 1996. Discovered Max Hardcore and saw these holes in the video booths. Oh how naive I was

I just did my first true anon fuck.  A guy without a face pic messaged me on BBRT.  After just a few messages, I send him my address.  He wants the room dark, me face down/ass up.  I hear him come in the door and walk into my bedroom.  He pushed his dick in my hole and fucked me for a while.  Once he came in my ass, he put his clothes back on and left.  I never got a look at him.  Really hot

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Super horny and the "date" I had lined up fell through, so I went online and found a guy taking loads in his hotel room.  Messaged him and told him I was looking for anon ass an hoped it was sloppy.  He told me to come over and yes it was.  Got to his room, door was unlocked, lights were out, and his beautiful white ass was in the air and ready.  I teased his hole for a minute and asked him how many loads he had so far today.  He said four.  I stuck my finger in and it was definitely well lube with cum.  I was rock hard by then and slowly pushed my way inside him.  His hole was tight and slick and he obviously loved having hard cock inside him.  Gave him a long slow fuck and if felt amazing shooting my load inside him.  I kept going as long as I could after, getting really turned on thinking about my cum mixing with those four other guys inside his hot ass.  Once I felt myself getting limp I pulled out and left.  I think 5 is my favorite number now.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3