Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Sunday night - Cowboy regular - dumped two big loads into my hole. 

Tuesday night - semi - regular buddy and I got motel room - started afternoon with him plowing my hole, no load. Put ad on Doublelist. Got a hot very well built 64yr old Daddy. Said just wanted bj. I sucked him while my buddy fucked me. Next thing I knew I was getting tag-teamed. Took a good pounding from both. The Daddy finally ended by feeding me his load. Right after he left, even HOTTER Daddy showed up. ( I had not seen a pic of either one of them ). He had said he just wanted a bj too. Started sucking him hard, got him on bed went to work on his nipples with my tongue. Starts playing with my ass, saying how nice it was. I asked him if he wanted in. Asked me if I thought it would fit.....lol....course he didn't know two cocks had already been in there. Gave me a great dicking and blasted a huge load in my hole. Next a regular otter who comes to the monthly orgy came by. Buddy and him tag-teamed me again, ended with me swallowing the otters load. Got on Grindr, found another victim. Cute younger guy, kind of heavy but still nice looking. Got him hard, fucked me then wanted my buddy to fuck me. Young kid fucked him while he was in my ass. Then kid went back to fucking my hole. Rode my ass for better part of hour. Said he couldn't cum cause he was nervous with being two of us in room. Buddy fucked me again, no load.

Wednesday - monthly orgy night. Buddy fucked me while we were waiting for others to show up. Then I started having fucking bottom issues. By the end of the night I had swallowed down 5 loads. Really wanted to get fucked though. 

Friday - PIG Brother came over. Four hours of rough play - left me with two loads in my hungry hole, one load down my throat, the taste of ripe musky ass in my mouth, him drained and exhausted.

Guest bbslutfouryou

On friday, 10/11/2019 went to my favourite place in Durham, Xcitement Video.    Place was busy as hell.  made eye contact and quickly went to dark room .. full ... 3 bbc were surrounding this guy; a “regular” (he here all the time) biker dude was throat fucking an older chub daddy (also a regular) while a few were jacking their cocks.     Eventually after a few had left, I sneaked back in and a BBC was face fucking the older chub daddy .. both were stripped down naked.    when the BBC saw me, he lost all interest in the daddy ..  started touching and grabbing my pierced nips, kissed my chin, grabbed my cock. i was confused but kept on.  eventually I was told he had seen me when I had first arrived @ 1215  it was now 3:07p  he wanted me .. still unsure wtf was goin on, he bent over, i felt his moist hole and realized this bitch is loaded .. we fucked each other for a while .. traded suck job and i even rimmed him after fucking him (did this several times).

i was then advised I was #6  .... fucking pervert! 😋 

we swapped digits in hopes to meat up again but at his place .. I’m a vers top guy  love to fuck  face fuck deep throat nip play  into kissing but fresh breath is required .. rimming and being used as a cum dump    enjoy a good fucking and the bigger the better. 

with swapping of #, I mentioned I want to seed him in a group environment ... group anon sex is the best  .. plan on meeting up tomorrow night 10/14. 

Saturday I had plans with a white guy I haven't seen for at least 6 years, probably longer.  We fucked a few times back then but he always used a condom.  Hate those things.  So he messaged me recently and told me he started prep.  Yay!  Bare fuck time.  He invited me over around 1 pm and I showed up and we got immediately busy.  Not a big cock but not a small one either.  We jumped in his bed and he was horny as fuck.  He said he hadn't fucked bare yet since he had started the prep months ago.  Lucky me I'm the first guy to get his load delivered up my asshole.  And deliver he did.  He fucked me no more than 15 minutes and made his sweet deposit.  Fucking hot.  He was a happy camper...so was I.

Left his place and rode my bike back toward home and got hit up by another guy in the neighborhood.  He says he wants his dick sucked.  I figured that sounds good and made my way toward where he said he lived.  Got there in 10 minutes.  He brought me to his condo and we sat on the sofa and he pulled out a very nice big soft cock. Older black guy. Nice lean body. Smelled of liquor. It was 2pm.  That was ok.  Started sucking his dick and it got huge.  Lucky me.  Totally wanted him to fuck my cummy ass but he just wanted me to suck him off.  Which I did eagerly and was rewarded with his creamy load.  Licked my lips and left.  

Then late last night the young guy from Grindr that was over on Tuesday night came over and we sucked and fucked for two hours.  Such a hot boy.

Great day!  Three cocks for my enjoyment.

Edited by Cumhunt
  • Like 1

Went to the baths this afternoon, even though I knew it would probably be slow the day before the Columbus Day holiday. I was playing in the sauna, sitting on the upper bench next to a handsome dude with a hairy chest. He pulled my head down to the nip and pit nearest me, and I was pleased to have connected with an inshape 30something. Leaning way over the way I was left my ass exposed, though. Another dude started playing with it, trailing spit down my crack, and lightly teasing my balls. It’s amazing when an arm reaches all the way under you.

The guy I was nuzzling pushed my head down, and I knew he wanted some head. Sweet cock, already wet and with the unmistakable tang of precum. I hopped off the bench, so I could work his cock properly from the front.

What I hadn’t bargained on with the third dude following me down and spreading my cheeks and assaulting my hole with his tongue. Fuck, I was in pig heaven: sloppy hole and a throat full of tasty cock.

The hungry dude eating my hole stood up, and I could feel him all hard. I wasn’t about to let some invisible dude fuck me in such a public way, so I started to pull away and push him back at the same time. But the top pulled my arm away, gripped my wrist firmly, and held my head down on his cock. “You’re not going anywhere,” he growled at me.

With my wrists held in front of me, the top dude started with a finger, then two, then some spit, more fingers, and then he raked his cock up and down my crack. “Fuck yeah, dude, your hole is flexing for me now. I’m gonna fill you up good.”

it was amazing being fed and bred at the same time. Pulled onto the seated guy’s cock, pushed down on the standing dude’s cock going deep. All I could do was moan like a bitch in heat, which I guess I was at the point.

The 30something guy lifted his hips and filled my face with a huge load without any warning. The other guy slammed into me and let out a low moan of his own. I couldn’t feel his load, but knowing it was deep inside me made me shoot ropes of cum all over the hairy legs and feet of the first stud.

The breeder slipped out of my loose hole, slapped my ass with a load “crack,” and left the sauna. The dude who had just fed me tussled my hair, muttered “good job,” and left me to mop up the cum, slobber, and sweat, and limp to the showers. Not bad for a slow afternoon!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

I've been bred several holes over the last couple of weeks, and taken a few cocks but had not gotten bred in a couple weeks.  This afternoon at the bathhouse I hooked up with an older black guy with almost 10".  He gave me a nice long fuck and stayed in me and made out with me until his cock softened fell out.  Even though I felt him spasming I wasn't sure he had actually cum since I wasn't leaking any, until 4 hours later and I had a massive cum fart.  

I finally had a chance to hookup with my black fuck bud tonight. He came over and banged me good until he planted his load good and deep. It's been a few months since we last fucked so it felt damn good when he busted in me. Right after we were done fucking, I get a message on grindr from a native guy that wanted to fuck, so I went to his place. We fucked before so I knew that he wanted to fuck bare, but this time he wanted to plant his load in me. I didn't tell him I already has a load in me and I don't know if he noticed. So now I got 2 loads in me as I type this hehehe. 

Got cruised in hotel lobby by a little fireplug of a man, muscular and almost as wide as he was tall. Followed him through the lobby, the bar, into the elevator and into his room.   He barely came up to my shoulders, and was nervous and twitchy until  I stripped.  He had been boned up throughout our cruise trough the hotel so I took the initiative anf pulled his trousers down and started sucking . He had very tasty precum. He asked If I was clean and I replied "Mmph". 

He pulled me over to the bed, stripped and used spit for lube. He fucked me doggy  for a good 15 minutes. I thought he was close to coming, when he suddenly said," I came in your butt". He kept right on fucking until he came again.  He rolled off of me and immediately fell asleep.

Friday afternoon took 4 anon loads. One on his wife's bed. Then as he watched took a load from his lodger. Then stopped in some local toilets and was bent over and bred hard. Then final stop on route home to ride some horny married top til he flodded my hungry hole. 

It was quantuty not quality at the sauna this afternoon. Got into action straight away, when one guy followed me into the darkroom. He was into licking and sucking, on this occasion I wasn't so turned on. But as he was doing this, two more men came in the room and for a time their was stroking and sucking of various cocks. One of the two new guys left and I spent more time with the other new arrival feeling his cock grow in my mouth to a quite respectable size, suddenly I wanted to feel that in my hole. not my mouth. As I concentrated more on this guy, the other got the message and left, leaving me once I'd sucked him to full erection to vainly try various ways of him putting his bare cock inside me. It kept slipping out! He suggested going to a room. I followed, he immediately rammed his excited cock straight up my bare arse and told me how he tends to come very quickly. I certianly didn't mind. It was true within a minute he pumped his load inside me and kept pumping. I'd never had so much cum emptying into me. It was dribbling down my balls and for the next 10-15 minutes more cum would be expelled from my anus at regular intervals. When it had finally died down I tried to seek others to use my well-lubricated arse, but almost everyone seemed merely to be interested in sucking or playing.  Eventually a man in the front part of the darkroom offered his arse and when others were finished playing around him, I gave him what he needed a stiff bare cock up his arse.

• Like 3

I got eaten out over the weekend by an older guy that tapped me on grindr. I've seen his profile for a while but never tapped him because all he wants to do is eat ass and maybe fuck if he feels like it. He tapped me on Friday while I was at work and we hooked up on Saturday morning in my garage. He ate me out for a long time and he was really good at it. I didn't want him to stop. He kept switching between fingering me and sucking on my hole. Then just got up and asked if I was satisfied. I said yes and he took off.

He never even took his dick out. It was kinda weird but very hot. 10/10 would let him eat me again. 

• Like 1

Not sure what's up but I've been getting hit on by early 20 somethings lately and I've been taking advantage of it.

Sunday late afternoon I got a message from a 23 year old guy on A4A. Tall smooth asian guy, quite cute.  Wants to fuck me.  I invite him over and we kiss suck and fuck for the next hour. He prefers to cum with a blow job so I suck him off but not before taking a very nice leisurely ride on top of his cock.  Uncut and hard as rock.  Fuck.

Later the same evening I had the hot white 25 year old back over from last night.  Three times this past week with him.  He's a hot fucker and one of the best kissers I've ever met. Electric!  The other two times we fucked but he ended up jerking off in the end.  This time he got me on my back and fucked me until he shot his load deep in my hole.  Fucking perfect.  Third time was the charm.  Love a nice young load in my ass.  Who am I kidding, like em your or old 🙂

I offered to fuck both of these guys but both said they weren't "ready".  That's fine. Fortunately, I'm always ready to get fucked.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I answered a spanking ad this weekend.  I was surprised when the guy got back to me because I had answered that same ad several times before and never got a response.  
it turned out I wasn’t really the guys type , I’m a bigger sized girl.  We played a little but it was pretty flat.  We stopped and had a drink and I was planning on leaving.  I noticed he had some children’s toys around and he told me he had a son that he saw every other weekend.  I light went On in my head.  
I begged him to spank me in his sons room.  Star Wars posters on the wall, cartoon bed sheets, the whole deal!  I started calling him daddy and acting impetuous.  The spanking was intense, me over his knee while he sat on his young sons bed.  
I reached into a hamper and pulled out a pair of soiled underpants and handed them to him.  He took a deep sniff of them and throttled my ass.  I was practically in tears.  I whimpers  and he grunted like a beast.  He pushed me off him, stood, and tore off his pants. He was rock hard.  Without asking he rode me bareback and seeded me deep.  He cried out his boy’s name as he dumped his load in me.  

• Thanks 1

Sitting here, cum dripping out of my ass after hard fuck from no name/darkroom/burned leg guy. Fuck that kid cums huge loads. I squeezed and released 12 times. Each time I got another squirt of cum. Said he didn't know that much was in there. Told him I was just talented at getting it out of there. Good to get his load again, he hadn't been over in awhile, thought I might have lost him. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Yessir said:

I answered a spanking ad this weekend.  I was surprised when the guy got back to me because I had answered that same ad several times before and never got a response.  
it turned out I wasn’t really the guys type , I’m a bigger sized girl.  We played a little but it was pretty flat.  We stopped and had a drink and I was planning on leaving.  I noticed he had some children’s toys around and he told me he had a son that he saw every other weekend.  I light went On in my head.  
I begged him to spank me in his sons room.  Star Wars posters on the wall, cartoon bed sheets, the whole deal!  I started calling him daddy and acting impetuous.  The spanking was intense, me over his knee while he sat on his young sons bed.  
I reached into a hamper and pulled out a pair of soiled underpants and handed them to him.  He took a deep sniff of them and throttled my ass.  I was practically in tears.  I whimpers  and he grunted like a beast.  He pushed me off him, stood, and tore off his pants. He was rock hard.  Without asking he rode me bareback and seeded me deep.  He cried out his boy’s name as he dumped his load in me.  

you think he gets off spanking his boy in real life?  Sounds like a real perv? 

• Like 1

Same anon top. Came inside house, found me bent over. Lubed up slid in and used me. Gave my ass that nice squishy feeling. Now for a change though I have another top on his way to deposit another load. Get the feeling he will flake but will definitely post again if he cums inside.

• Like 1