Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Well this months daytime motel cumpdump event didn't disappoint with 6 loads.

Checked into motel and 25 mins later first guy shows up. 30 year old guy with a BBC is opening me up for the day. Deepthroated him for a bit and then he fucked me for about 20 mins and unloaded in me.

A few mins later I get a Grindr hit from a guy in the motel. Said he was by the pool and needed to find reason to leave his friend. 10 mins later he came up. Nutted in my mouth in less than one minute.

Loads 3 & 4 were from an ad on Doublelist. First guy was a bodybuilder. Wanted to be sucked and rub on my crack and nut. Sucked him for about 15 minutes then he turned me over and started rubbing. Shot all over my ass. Seemed like a ton of cum so I reached around and could not believe how much there was. Scooped up almost a handful. Savored eating it all.  Another daddy was #4. I was face down ass up waiting. He went to town eating my hole. Eating. Fucking. Eating. Fucking. Half hour later he dumped his load in me.

Load 5 happened about 3 hours after I got to motel. Wasn't expecting anyone. I guess one of the earlier guys I gave the room number to decided to show. And I'm glad he did. Big dick. Deep long nonstop pounding for about a half hour. Blew his load in my ass. Made me suck his cock clean. Said "Thanks Cumdump" and left.

I was getting ready to call it a day when guy #2 in the hotel hit me up again and said he wanted to fuck me this time and load my hole. Told him that's what I'm here for. Tells me to open the door; he's outside. HAH! Started sucking him and then he laid back on the bed and told me to ride it. I rode it for a few minutes and he busted inside me. Threw me off, got dressed and said gotta go before my friend is looking for me.

Showered and drove home smiling. Still with all the cum inside me.

3 hours ago, CumdumpDad said:

Well this months daytime motel cumpdump event didn't disappoint with 6 loads.

Checked into motel and 25 mins later first guy shows up. 30 year old guy with a BBC is opening me up for the day. Deepthroated him for a bit and then he fucked me for about 20 mins and unloaded in me.

A few mins later I get a Grindr hit from a guy in the motel. Said he was by the pool and needed to find reason to leave his friend. 10 mins later he came up. Nutted in my mouth in less than one minute.

Loads 3 & 4 were from an ad on Doublelist. First guy was a bodybuilder. Wanted to be sucked and rub on my crack and nut. Sucked him for about 15 minutes then he turned me over and started rubbing. Shot all over my ass. Seemed like a ton of cum so I reached around and could not believe how much there was. Scooped up almost a handful. Savored eating it all.  Another daddy was #4. I was face down ass up waiting. He went to town eating my hole. Eating. Fucking. Eating. Fucking. Half hour later he dumped his load in me.

Load 5 happened about 3 hours after I got to motel. Wasn't expecting anyone. I guess one of the earlier guys I gave the room number to decided to show. And I'm glad he did. Big dick. Deep long nonstop pounding for about a half hour. Blew his load in my ass. Made me suck his cock clean. Said "Thanks Cumdump" and left.

I was getting ready to call it a day when guy #2 in the hotel hit me up again and said he wanted to fuck me this time and load my hole. Told him that's what I'm here for. Tells me to open the door; he's outside. HAH! Started sucking him and then he laid back on the bed and told me to ride it. I rode it for a few minutes and he busted inside me. Threw me off, got dressed and said gotta go before my friend is looking for me.

Showered and drove home smiling. Still with all the cum inside me.

Fucking hot! Definitely a success

A few days ago, I placed my first Doublelist ad in over a year. I posted that I wanted to suck off str8 guys. I got a few replies, but they were all a long distance from my home. Late that evening, just as I was going to bed, I got a reply from a guy that lived just a few miles from me. He said he was Str8, 34, 6'3" and muscular. He attached a picture of his cock, which looked to be about 6"s hard and very veiny. I replied to his email and told him I would be available in the afternoon all week long. And to let me know when he was available.
The next day he shot me another email and asked if I could come by around 5pm. It was about 3pm and I was just heading to the grocery store, which was near his home. So, I asked him if he was available right now? 
He replied that he was and gave me his address and gate code. And told me to message him when I parked. He would open the garage door for me. I was at his place in 10 minutes. Sure enough, as I began to walk up his driveway, the garage door started to open. Standing next to the opener was this tall, super muscular, bearded, ginger body builder. I couldn't believe my eyes. All he was wearing was a pair of black sweatpants and flip flops. He quickly closed the door and asked if I was ok doing right there in his garage. His garage was filled with weight lifting benches, machines and free weights. I told him yes and he quickly sat down on one of the benches that had a steep incline. He pulled his sweatpants down to his ankles and I knelt between his legs. Taking his limp, but fat dick into my mouth. 
As I sucked, his cock slowly grew to full hardness. I worshipped his cock. Sucking and licking it. Then I began to suck and lick on his balls. He then kicked off his flip flops and kicked off his sweatpants and lifted his legs. Giving me full access to his asshole. I flicked my tongue on his rosebud and he let out a soft moan. His hole was very tight, but I was finally able to get some of my tongue up inside him. I made love to his hole for several minutes, then went back to his cock. 
My tongue in his ass must have gotten him close, because only a couple of minutes of sucking brought an explosion of his hot cum, feeding my hungry mouth. 
In true str8 man fashion, as soon as he came, he stood, flipped his leg over me and the bench and began to pull his sweatpants up and step into his flip flops. I stood as he walked to the door opener on the wall.
"Till next time" was all he said, as the garage door opened and I ducked under it and got into my car and left. 
I sure hope we can make this a regular thing. It would be great to have a guy to service near my home again.

• Like 10

At the grocery store today I ran into a stud named Ty that fucked me a couple of times last year.  Both of those times were 3-ways with another guy I connected with on a hook-up app.

He smiled when he saw me today and asked if I was up for some fun. I said I sure as fuck was and followed him to his home. It turns out he lived directly across the street from a close friend of my ex.

We got inside and he began tearing off my clothes. He took off his clothes and pushed me down to start sucking his dick. A couple minutes of head we moved to his bedroom. We partook in something that can't be discussed in this particular forum. I was absolutely flying and ready for anything after that. I started sucking him again to get him ready to plow my ass. I wasn't anticipating getting a cock in my ass when I had left home, so I hadn't cleaned out. My lover said he didn't give a shit (no pun intended) about that and lubed up his uncut cock and shoved up my butt.

I was in intense heat and let out a continual moan as he rammed me.  We switched positions so I could bounce up and down on his rod while my shriveled cock spun around while riding him. This set him over the edge and he told me he was about to fill my ass with his cum. I plopped down on his lap and squeezed my ass to milk him dry.  I climbed off his lap and cleaned up his wonderful cock while getting a good taste of my ass. After a brief cool-off,  I tried sucking him to get hard, but he wasn't ready for another round. We dozed off and came back to life to find another man staring at us at the foot of the bed.

I found out that this was the roommate/sometime fuckbuddy of Ty. He was jerking his dick to an impressive size and told me to get sucking. I happily sucked him off. This display made Ty horny again and he grabbed one of my hands to give him a handjob while continuing my blowjob on his roommate.  When he was hard enough, Ty moved me onto all fours and went behind me for a set go at my ass. I now had hard dicks plowing me at either end.

I think I gave the best blowjob of my life and Ty's roommate shot his load down my throat. Ty then pushed me flat on the bed and hammered my ass until dropping a second load in me.

I was flying and a sweaty mess and really out of it after this. I came back to life to find that Ty and his roommate had dragged me to his bathtub and we're pissing on me. (Our previous hook-ups had similar and other more perverted activities). They had thrown my clothes on top of me, so they were getting drenched as well.

When they had emptied out, Ty told me that he and his roomate had somewhere else to be, so we all had to leave. They puome out of the tub, gave me my piss-soaked clothes and a filthy rag to wrap ary my waist, and rushed me out the door. I hurried to get in my car and leave. As I backed out the driveway, I saw my ex's best friend staring at my vehicle in disbelief. When I was still together with my ex, I had heard the friend complain about the perverted doings of the guy (Ty) across the street.

• Like 4

Got txted earlier by my 30 yr old Filipino sexbud. He was horny and short of time. On his way to buy groceries for his Mom, he stopped by my place. We had our usual bb fun, but he wanted to try something new. As I was sucking his cut cock, he put my two fingers on a spot above his boyhole but just beneath his balls and told me to press that spot. His cock grew to its max in my mouth. He shoved all of it down my throat and blasted a 4-day load in my mouth. A bit of pressure on that point got him to cum buckets. Will try it again with him and other younger men. His oral load was a welcome relief during these Covid variant time!

• Like 1

So I’ve been working on the bbc 30’s 6’3 165lbs, 7.5”, who is on Grindr for about a couple of months. He is a condom only guy but I flirt on the edges of bb when I chat with him. “Planting the seed” sort of edging him the dark and enticing BB side. After a few months I decided to lay off and just wait.... Until last night on Grindr.... 

Him: I’m leaving the beach, tipsy and horny.

Me: hmmm need an anon ass to breed

Him: yeah ..

Me: I don’t have any condoms (I did but you know...when opportunity knocks)

Him: me neither ...

Me: well I guess you gonna have to go in raw...(dangling and carefully dropping the hook)

Him: you like it raw huh? Must be on prep...😈

Me: yeah 😈(long wait  I’m almost there.... almost there... he doesn’t reply, he’s probably thinking he shouldn’t BB but I chance it by starting to clean my pussy just in case)

Him: your place easy access ? I might cum fast and split. 

Me: Yeah (send him directions and cleaning my pussy out at the same time) 

Him: I’ll let you know when I’m park, get that bussyup facedown....

He arrives, I’m in position and he did something I wasn’t expecting. Instead of just sticking it in... he spread my checks and starts eating it and going very slow...my hole opens like a flower and my ass lips like petals against a soft drizzle of dew from heaven pushes my rosebud out.
I puff my poppers like a crazed man as he slowly opens up my man cunt with his tongue and lips. He’s jerking himself off and when he’s hard, slides his hard as rock bbc up my shamelessly loose and open fuck hole. It slides in like butter and he piston fucks me. But he stops occasionally and eats my ass.... this goes on like 20-30 minutes. He even hit my bladder, making me grunt as it cause me to piss a little with cum. 
He gets soft at one point and I slide down to suck him hard... feel his body up and man, he’s tight and rip like an athlete. This time I’m on my back as he eats and fucks my ass.... lifting my ass to his starving mouth, eventually finally coming in my raw and tender hole he grunts as he is pumping his baby batter in my guts. 

He’s one of those rare tops that makes you feel like you just got empregnated....He pulls out, slap my ass and leave. He texts me, don’t move, I’ll let you know when I’m in the car.  He sends a text “sorry for the fast fuck.” 

Hope to get an even longer fuck from him, can’t imagine how better it could have been...I think I’m gonna have his baby.....

• Like 5

Received two loads today from the same guy. 

First one I laid down on my belly, my hands on my asscheeks, spread open and my daddy shot his semen on my hole. He fingered it for a while and some got in, I think. He rimmed me and we snowballed with his cum several times. 😜

In the shower after some chitchatting, I took his balls in and sucked him off till he came in my throat. I came on his dick as he asked and sucked it further off. 

Three loads actually. A good day, I guess. I'm gonna ask him tommorow if he has some friend(s), with whom I can play with. I'm in need for a blowbang and a bukakke.

On 10/25/2020 at 6:54 PM, tallslenderguy said:

[You] can also get to it from the outside if you push a finger at the base of the cock, underside (top of the taint). You feel the urethra first, but right behind the urrethra at that point is the prostate. There's sort of art form to learning it, not to hard, not too soft, watch they guys expression lol, it will speak volumes.  See in the pic how even if you go in through the ass, you are not actually touching the prostate?  Pressure can be exerted on the prostate from all sorts of directions ;-). 

male-reproductive-system-main-parts-260nw-1128167918.jpg

If anyone is trying the same move described by Read1 in his 8 May post, here's a more detailed description -- with pictures!!

• Like 1

Had to run an errand so stopped for an afternoon cocktail at Ramrod in Fort Lauderdale. Or should I say some cock. Still here but just followed this dude outside. He was sitting inside jerking off and walked outside. Legs spread. Dick waiting to be sucked. Cum was Delicious!

I finally did it!  I've been a huge fan of this site for years and this is my first posting.  Today, I woke up horny AF and downloaded Grindr.  My boyfriend is out of town so my plan was just to chat up a few guys, exchange pics fantasize and jack off.  I don't have a profile pic and don't want anyone on Grindr knowing who I really am or that I'm on there....not to mention, I don't want anything getting back to my bf. A blank profile saying 'discreet' messaged me 'what's up' and I asked if he was a top or bottom.  Top... yes!  I send him a pic of my ass and he sends his cock.  It's nice and thick, about 7 inches.  He says he is 28 and I'm 35.  He asks if I can host... and my brain is starting to race.  After some nervous thought, I say yes ( after all...the bf is out of town 😈).  I ask him if he wants to just walk inside, find me bent over the kitchen counter, fuck my ass then go.  At this point, I'm still toying with the idea that I'm not going to follow through with this.  He says I'll be there at 1:15, what's your address?  I need to be quick.  I'm thinking FUCK! Am I really going to do this?  Then he adds that he wants to find me naked and blindfolded.  I take some time to think and he asks again...need address can come now.  My head is spinning and my heart is racing.  I type in my address then hit send before I can give it another thought.  Fuck!  What did I just do?  He says to me, feel free to have a toy inside and just be naked and blindfolded.  By the time I go get a tie to blindfold myself and a dildo from the bedroom, I see a car pulling up.  Shit!  I quickly take my pants off and wrap the tie around my eyes and bend over the counter just as I can hear him open the front door.  I can barely breathe at this point! and my cock is rock hard and my hole is twitching with excitement.  He walks up to me, feels my ass, rubs his hands up and down my back and mumbles to himself 'nice'.  Then he takes the dildo, puts some lube on it and proceeds to press it slowly into my hole.  I'm in heaven!  My mind is racing and I can't stop thinking about how this stranger's cock is going to be next! After a few pumps of the dildo, he is ready.  He pulls the dildo out and replaces it with his long, hard, warm cock.  My mind is spinning out of control!  I'm bent over my kitchen counter and have an absolute stranger's cock inside my butt!  I can't freaking believe it, I am SO turned on!  I don't know anything about this man except that I've seen a close up picture of his cock and I take his word that he is 28.  I have no idea what he looks like, his weight, height, his name, nothing.  And here I am with his cock buried deep inside me!  WOW!  This is SUCH a head rush!  He is moaning and enjoying himself using my hole and I am dripping precum, afraid to even touch my cock!  After a few minutes, he moves me over to the couch and has me on all fours with my ass hanging off the chaise lounge part.  Slowly, he sinks his big, hard cock back inside me.  I know he said he didn't have much time so I figured he would be quick.  We didn't really talk about it but I figured he would ask me where I wanted him to cum or pull out and blow his load all over my back.  All of the sudden, he stops pumping, groans and I feel his cock expand and a torrent of his cum starts shooting HARD inside the walls of my ass.  I have never been so turned on in my life!  He didn't ask me permission to cum inside me at all, he just took what he wanted.  I was so turned on that I immediately came without touching my cock (first time in my entire life!).  He slowly pulls out and says thanks, pats my ass and heads for the door.  My head is spinning!  What the fuck did I just do!?!?  I freaking LOVED IT!  He was in and out in under 7 minutes.  A few minutes later, I message him on Grindr to tell him thanks, that was so HOT!  He said "I agree! Lets do it again sometime".  I reply with 'what about tomorrow'?  He said 'same time?'  I'm in heaven!

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 9

Didn’t get fucked like I wanted but I did swallow a load.

Was supposed to be an ANON encounter but I misread the directions, and spooked the guy. 😅

He tried, but couldn’t get hard enough to fuck so I blew him hoping I could. Ended up blowing his huge and I mean huge load down my throat. First time I could actually deep throat a cock too. Lol 

My gf finally let me hook up with somebody and they gave me everything I wanted and more. I never find guys who are as rough with me as I want. This guy hit me up on Grindr who was kinda far, we talked for a little bit and just thought he was so hot. So I decided to make the drive. I get there and his cock is bigger than it was in pictures. But it was a little skinnier. He was kinda nerdy and cute so I didn’t expect him to fuck me how I wanted. But as soon as we got in his room and got naked he completely changed. He started trying to fuck my face as soon as I had sucked him hard. He held my head down on his cock till I almost puked. He used my mouth till my eyes were watering and my face was covered with spit. Then he bent me over on the bed. He was surprisingly gentle to warm me up as I told him I hadn’t been fucked in over a year. He ate my hole and fingered me while he lubed me up. Once he started trying to shove his cock in though he immediately tries to give me the whole thing. I opened up to the whole thing pretty easily but he was holding me down and fucking me deep. I told him not to stop unless I said so and he really listened. It pretty quickly started to hurt and he held me down and made me take it. At some points I even started to sob. He told me it was so hot and it made him fuck me even harder. Never in my life have I ever thought I’d have to tap out. But I came so close here. I’ve always wanted to be used like that but no ones ever lived up to it but he did. After getting used like that I was actually super eager to take his load because that would’ve truly made me a dumb whore. But we used condoms so when he got close he just pulled out and busted a huge load on my ass. I’m satisfied though, I’ll be thinking of this one for awhile.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Called my daddy, but he didn't like the thought of lending me to other cocks. Well fuck him, I'll still let him dump his cum in me, but I need more cocks to suck!

As retaliation (kinda lol) I asked someone to come over, just to solely paint my face 😊. I asked him if he knew some fellows givers of semen and he knows some guys. Yaay for me.

Made contact with a Dutchman for cocksucking outside in the future. He's 60yo old and likes to cycle. It's gonna be great!

Guest BibottomDC

Last load was from my regular top. He is a Hot Asian too with a nice cock (about 7inches uncut) he eats my assume a pussy before he breeds it…. So far he is the only guy to actually fuck raw and cum inside…he plans to find two other tops who are both recently tested and on prep to all fuck meet raw with him so he can watch me be a slut for two then tops.